skateny109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Get Swole results?

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone is having results with the Get Swole workout program. I am currently only in week two of phase 1. I'm starting to see some results I'm following the nutrition and going really hard at the gym. I'm currently icing my body haha Anyone else feeling my struggle?

quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just printed off 3 workouts... blood & guts, Hell raiser and get swole... I plan on starting one at begining of the month... let me know how it goes so i can give it some thought.

starscr33m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starscr33m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starscr33m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starscr33m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starscr33m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starscr33m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starscr33m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starscr33m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starscr33m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starscr33m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starscr33m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So being the n00b I am I decided to hit this training program hard. On Week 3 of Phase 1. I tend to be sweating the whole time due to the super-sets Cory has you performing. During the end SS I feel with myself that there are rapid declines of energy, obviously! BUT the good thing is I can already see changes! Traps are a bit bigger, arms bit more defined, my lats are showing themselves, glutes are more noticeable. Skateny109, I feel where you're coming from. If you're pushing yourself like I am it's quite difficult, but rather rewarding!

Originally Posted by starscr33m View Post
    So being the n00b I am I decided to hit this training program hard. On Week 3 of Phase 1. I tend to be sweating the whole time due to the super-sets Cory has you performing. During the end SS I feel with myself that there are rapid declines of energy, obviously! BUT the good thing is I can already see changes! Traps are a bit bigger, arms bit more defined, my lats are showing themselves, glutes are more noticeable. Skateny109, I feel where you're coming from. If you're pushing yourself like I am it's quite difficult, but rather rewarding!
    Yeah I did the leg day and I went a little to hard with the stiff legged dead lift and my lower back is beyond sore. I was doing 225 for whatever reason. I'm definitely not lifting that heavy until that section is totally "shocked". I can't wait till phase two where you apparently gain a lot. I can't wait to see these swole changes haha I'm already seeing some gains and I'm definitely getting more toned and defined as well.

Originally Posted by quiknutz View Post
    I just printed off 3 workouts... blood & guts, Hell raiser and get swole... I plan on starting one at begining of the month... let me know how it goes so i can give it some thought.
    I honestly suggest doing this man. I'm only in 2 weeks and seeing results. Get swole is hard with all these super sets and I get as good as a work out in an hour with the super sets than I did in 2 hours with just working out. It's a great program and the best one yet.

TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I am finishing up week one of Phase 2 today and the results from phase 1 were great. I remained the same weight but lost 3% bodyfat. Which by my count is about 5 lbs of muscle. The big improvement is in definition. I am the director of a fitness center and the visible changes have caused quite a stir at the gym. At first people saw me hammering out the workouts and all told me I was crazy and not going to get any results. Now they are all asking for a copy. I have about 5 clients on the program right now but they all struggled with sticking to all three components. I have found the best results is when they stick to the training, nutrition, and supplementation, equally. I have one client who is only doing the supplements and seeing great results in how he feels training but not in appearance. A second client only doing the diet and he is shedding body fat but not gaining muscle. A third client is just following the workouts and getting beat up but without the nutrition and supplementation is not recovering well. The workouts are brutal and if super sets are hard phase one just wait till the arm day phase two. I personally took an extra week at phase one and it was the best decision I could have made. That extra week of super sets prepared me better to handle the higher work loads in phase two and my new training partner (an olympic lifter 30 lbs heavier than me) is amazed I can keep up with him.

Onearmmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I seem to have made some good gains just going old school. Force eat and lifting compounds and mix things up. There really isn't a secret to get swole in my opinion