Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    I said i dont like it (gems mostly)..never said hate. And not liking something =/= hate =/= cant standing something. You should really think before you type.
    dont like, hate you still dont play it and for a pretty stupid reason too gems are no where near as derp as x factor and u seem to love that game. u have no real reason to not like it besides gems, uv never even played it. inb4 i played 3 rounds and got bodied so its boring and im just gonna try and make it look as bad as possible now
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    dont like, hate you still dont play it and for a pretty stupid reason too gems are no where near as derp as x factor and u seem to love that game. u have no real reason to not like it besides gems, uv never even played it. inb4 i played 3 rounds and got bodied so its boring and im just gonna try and make it look as bad as possible now
    If you watch UltraChen, they went over stuff I talked about regarding damage. Just tons of people are not optimizing damage and they try to play this game like SF4, gimping themselves and then timing out. Nobody aside from maybe 3 to 4 people had a clue about it at NCRX either.
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.” ~Arnold Schwarzeneggar

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldnt say Wesker/Doom/Akuma/Wolv/Zero are BS characters.

Sure Wesker is OP but is beatable. Doom, most of the time is only an assist threat but at high level he can be good. Akuma, one touch death with most of the cast with one bar. Zero can be outzoned easily and one touch death by 90% of the cast with one bar. Wolverine, has great moveset but theyre not safe. People just dont know how to punish him online. You dont see many pros playing wolverine as you did in vanilla.

Top tiers imo is Mag/Wesker/Doom/Zero. The only one that seems op there is wesker. Zero I can see being number 1 but you need to work with him to be at that number. Hes got one of the lowest health in the game and can easily be zoned out as a point character.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lold at played 3 rounds and got bodied and makin it look bad now. Brb, I enjoy getting my ass beat, I enjoy competition. Why you think I get bored playing you in marvel? Why you think i like playing against ppl better than me...strength,mshar,briii,freeburn..ect?

Please ..PLEASE..think before you type.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sure Wesker is OP but is beatable. Doom, most of the time is only an assist threat but at high level he can be good. Akuma, one touch death with most of the cast with one bar. Zero can be outzoned easily and one touch death by 90% of the cast with one bar. Wolverine, has great moveset but theyre not safe. People just dont know how to punish him online. You dont see many pros playing wolverine as you did in vanilla.

Top tiers imo is Mag/Wesker/Doom/Zero. The only one that seems op there is wesker. Zero I can see being number 1 but you need to work with him to be at that number. Hes got one of the lowest health in the game and can easily be zoned out as a point character.
    You can just cover up Zero's zones with some good assists. He's strong because of a lotta b.s. hit boxes and he hurts when he gets in. That's just pretty much the nature of this game. Look for stuff to hit at awkward angles and timing and just go blow them up as much as you can with the opportunities created or presented.

That's kind of ironic of you to post that in here.
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.” ~Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Everything ive heard about zero is he cant be zoned out. He has 1-2 unfavorable matchups in the whole game.

jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i hear SFxT is going to be 2v2 ONLY in tournaments? is this true or fighterscience? srs

Originally Posted by suparstarx View Post
    You can just cover up Zero's zones with some good assists. He's strong because of a lotta b.s. hit boxes and he hurts when he gets in. That's just pretty much the nature of this game. Look for stuff to hit at awkward angles and timing and just go blow them up as much as you can with the opportunities created or presented.
    Yeah you cant press buttons against Zero. 98% of the Zeros I play online I have no trouble with. Just gotta play patiently against him. And when I say outzone him, Call assist and spam your own projectile..the crap health Zero has cant really take all that chip; on hit is even worse. Touch him once and hes a dead character with one bar.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Originally Posted by jj00ee View Post
    i hear SFxT is going to be 2v2 ONLY in tournaments? is this true or fighterscience? srs
    EVO will be 2vs2 NO GEMS.

http://shoryuken.com/2012/03/27/evo-...n-information/

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes for Evo. Should make it pretty hype imo.
    Evo is 2v2 no scramble, no gems.

They're making it 2v2 at EVO this year for time constraints. The majors before EVO are still doing 1v1. They're likely going back to 1v1 for EVO next year since tournament patch and gems pan out by then. People aren't playing this game too well right now and the EVO committee has to plan things ahead with format and rules. I mean there weren't much or any time outs in top 16 and semi to grand finals at NCRX but when you think about how big EVO is and people just wanna win for themselves this early on, it might eat up a lot of time. So this is what they got.

These tournaments still have 1v1 and lots of top players

Season's Beatings
    Summer Jam
    CEO - will have a side tournament 2v2 for SFxT

Yeah you cant press buttons against Zero. 98% of the Zeros I play online I have no trouble with. Just gotta play patiently against him. And when I say outzone him, Call assist and spam your own projectile..the crap health Zero has cant really take all that chip; on hit is even worse. Touch him once and hes a dead character with one bar.
    Charged buster beats almost everything in the game. Like i said good zeros cant really get zoned. Maybe only to morrigan/missiles. If zero gets the first touch its pretty much gg. He has an easy ass solo 50/50 to incoming characters.

Originally Posted by Bcider View Post
    Charged buster beats almost everything in the game. Like i said good zeros cant really get zoned. Maybe only to morrigan/missiles. If zero gets the first touch its pretty much gg. He has an easy ass solo 50/50 to incoming characters.
    Zeros easy bnb only does 500-600k. The ToD combos Zero has requires execution (Tiger knee'd Dragon punch motions loops). Charged busters is one direction. If you can cover the screen...assist covers bottom, you jump, spam your projectile to cover top, even if the buster hits, well guess what...Zero gets hit as well. If the match is played like this the whole time, Zero will die first.

I dunno maybe my teams is made to fight against Zero. I have Magneto assist that can cover the bottom half of the screen.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Also fyi if you guys are frustrated with damage in this game, you should be aiming for 400-500 damage jump in combos ungemmed.

Zeros easy bnb only does 500-600k. The ToD combos Zero has requires execution. Charged busters is one direction. If you can cover the screen...assist covers bottom, you jump, spam your projectile to cover top, even if the buster hits, well guess what...Zero gets hit as well. If the match is played like this the whole time, Zero will die first.

I dunno maybe my teams is made to fight against Zero. I have Magneto assist that can cover the bottom half of the screen.
    All im saying is zero is probably the best in the game and has tools to deal with keepaway such as buster, lightning, and his own assists. Once you slip up and hes in its a tough match.

Originally Posted by Bcider View Post
    All im saying is zero is probably the best in the game and has tools to deal with keepaway such as buster, lightning, and his own assists. Once you slip up and hes in its a tough match.
    Oh no I def agree..I personally think Zero is number 1 in the game. And I think Zero deserves to be number 1 in the game because it actually requires work to play him to be that number 1 character in the game.

But what I was saying was..one of Zeros weakness will probably be zoning. You cant out prioritize his normals so you're almost forced to zone him out.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    marvel thread -------------------------------------->

marvel thread -------------------------------------->
    Sorry, discussion wouldnt have started if someone didnt mention it in the first place lulz. You guys can thank him.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lold at played 3 rounds and got bodied and makin it look bad now. Brb, I enjoy getting my ass beat, I enjoy competition. Why you think I get bored playing you in marvel? Why you think i like playing against ppl better than me...strength,mshar,briii,freeburn..ect?

Im thinking very clearly as i type this. You are about a hair better then me when we used to play and i have about an 8th of your time in the game. SRS which is extremly sad for someone who claims to have been playing fighting games for aslong as you have. wanna know when i started playing fighting games? when marvel 3 came out. same for sf4 u were barley any better then i was. me cider and jp beat u consistently at marvel and atleast me a jp only play the game once in a blue moon. id love to hear your excuse to why u lost all the time. Was it your back up team? was it something in your eye while we were playing? is ur fight stick acting up? are u sandbagging. I lul on the inside everytime i perfect u just because of the fact that u would be embarrased by someone who doesnt play nearly as much as you.
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

Im thinking very clearly as i type this. You are about a hair better then me when we used to play and i have about an 8th of your time in the game. SRS which is extremly sad for someone who claims to have been playing fighting games for aslong as you have. wanna know when i started playing fighting games? when marvel 3 came out. same for sf4 u were barley any better then i was. me cider and jp beat u consistently at marvel and atleast me a jp only play the game once in a blue moon. id love to hear your excuse to why u lost all the time. Was it your back up team? was it something in your eye while we were playing? is ur fight stick acting up? are u sandbagging. I lul on the inside everytime i perfect u just because of the fact that u would be embarrased by someone who doesnt play nearly as much as you.
    lol please bro I was down playing myself against you. Why you think I wanted to do randoms with you at one point? I have more time in this game than you because this is probably the only game I play while you play all of your other games and do reviews for them.

JP is good. And no you and cider dont beat me consistently please. How many times did cider rage quit against me? I dont want to get into that. Everytime you perfect me? That was once. Good job btw, you utilized resets well in that match.

Actually at one point i made a video for cider to help him get better cuz i always punished him.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Nah, you just keep coming in here cuz you love this game secretly.

lol please bro I was down playing myself against you.
    ok brah if thats what you need to hear to make the ass whoopins feel better i understand i would hate to lose to someone like me if i was playing as much as u

ok brah if thats what you need to hear to make the ass whoopins feel better i understand i would hate to lose to someone like me if i was playing as much as u
    Thought it was obvious that the reason why I wanted to play random games against you was because thats the only time I felt challenged against you?

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

lol please bro I was down playing myself against you. Why you think I wanted to do randoms with you at one point? I have more time in this game than you because this is probably the only game I play while you play all of your other games and do reviews for them.

JP is good. And no you and cider dont beat me consistently please. How many times did cider rage quit against me? I dont want to get into that. Everytime you perfect me? That was once. Good job btw, you utilized resets well in that match.

Actually at one point i made a video for cider to help him get better cuz i always punished him.

Chris that was back when i was really just starting. Marvel 3 is the first fighting game i ever played. I only really got comfortable with my stick probably around 2-3 months ago.

Sure i did ragequit a few times but most of those were supposed to be jokes where i was gonna leave after the game anyway, and you had clearly won. I did honestly used to get random dcs alot too which made it seem like i raged when i didnt.

I do appreciate all the help you gave me when i was a super noob but this stupid dickwaiving constest needs to stop. You used to "punish" me but i can hold my own alot better now and criollo definitely can too.

Cider, you were better than me in vanilla marvel..dont use that excuse that you were just starting lol.

You def got a lot better and no im not dickwaiving. Actually I specifically said to you right before ultimate came out cuz we would play vanilla marvel here n there (and get my ass beat) that give me time and i promise you ill get better in ultimate.

You dont remember beating me in marvel then we would switch to SF4 so I can have my run back?

LOL at criollo thinkin hes tuff **** now..I helped him a lot to get to where hes at. Thats the last time I help him out.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Cider, you were better than me in vanilla marvel..dont use that excuse that you were just starting lol.

You def got a lot better and no im not dickwaiving. Actually I specifically said to you right before ultimate came out cuz we would play vanilla marvel here n there (and get my ass beat) that give me time and i promise you ill get better in ultimate.

You dont remember beating me in marvel then we would switch to SF4 so I can have my run back?

LOL at criollo thinkin hes tuff **** now..I helped him a lot to get to where hes at. Thats the last time I help him out.
    To be honest i do think you were better fundamentally than me in vanilla. I just used that derptime wolv/akuma which was super op in vanilla. But yea that akuma vortex in ssf4 really did make me rage.

Thought it was obvious that the reason why I wanted to play random games against you was because thats the only time I felt challenged against you?
    not really its was probably more like u got tired of losing to me and decided u needed to random up so u could say "oh, well of course u won im using random teams"

not really its was probably more like u got tired of losing to me and decided u needed to random up so u could say "oh, well of course u won im using random teams"
    oh god lulz. How many times do i gotta say that i enjoy losing more than winning? My motto is losing is learning. Anyway just dont ask me for anything else cuz i wont respond helping you (like about the hori sticks )

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

oh god lulz. How many times do i gotta say that i enjoy losing more than winning? My motto is losing is learning. Anyway just dont ask me for anything else cuz i wont respond helping you (like about the hori sticks )
    dont worry brah if i ask for help it will be from mshar, you know someone who is actually good at the game?

dont worry brah if i ask for help it will be from mshar, you know someone who is actually good at the game?
    Def number 1 in this website. Gotta see him play against the new players though cuz theyre def good.

So which game do you think is better SFxT or Marvel?

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi