AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to calculate afterburn effect?

I'm starting a cardio program involving jump rope in small sets at a time, and currently can do 7 minutes at a time at a moderate-intense speed and was wondering if this is enough to trigger the afterburn effect? By next week I intend on doing 10 minute sets and improving each week from there. Is there a minimum time required to trigger the afterburn effect? Or does it trigger so long as you're using intensity? Because my calculator is telling me I'm burning ~70 calories per session of 7 minutes, but I get the feeling it's more than that because I'm trying to put myself of a caloric surplus each day, eating down to the last calorie to gain 0.25 pounds a week, but I'm still maintaining the same weight. Am I burning more than I realize? Is there some sort of formula to calculating the afterburn effect?

Thanks in advance.

~Alex

FelixLess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FelixLess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FelixLess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FelixLess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FelixLess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FelixLess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FelixLess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Afterburn effect = 0 calories/hour

Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Advertising + noob = $$$$
    •••Long Live Skilzzy Krew•••
    ---Hispanic Crew Member---

AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexPark0ur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by FelixLess View Post
    Afterburn effect = 0 calories/hour
    I don't seem to understand your reply. Are you saying the afterburn effect doesn't exist?

Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Afterburn effect sounds like a term from the 60's back when vibrating belts were believed to melt fat away.

danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlexPark0ur View Post
    I don't seem to understand your reply. Are you saying the afterburn effect doesn't exist?
    it exists, but the amount burned is insignificant

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trying to increase 0.25 pounds a week consistently is almost an impossible task, too many variables to account for. Like not counting calories properly, seasonal differences in produce, over or under stimating calories burn during exercise, water fluctuations etc.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lolwut.mp4
    115lbs; September 2010

It's a fuking act... there is no zebra