Closed Thread
Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    TheShenanigans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheShenanigans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheShenanigans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheShenanigans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheShenanigans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheShenanigans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheShenanigans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheShenanigans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheShenanigans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheShenanigans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheShenanigans has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VendettaV2b View Post
    Thats what I thought till I met someone else who overheard say something like "for fukk sake" at 11:11 and he turned and said "you too eh?"

was toomuchrealife.jpg

probably a trick of the mind but when I notice 11:11 I close my eyes and take a slow deep breath I feel a "rush" in my head ( hard to explain )

but I try to replicate it throughout any other time and I cant get that rush
    i saw it on a movie aaages ago .. some lady said "11.11, make a wish" so i started doing that for a while.

then read what you mentioned above about high powers telling you you're on the right track etc, i like the idea of that

AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thats what I thought till I met someone else who overheard say something like "for fukk sake" at 11:11 and he turned and said "you too eh?"

was toomuchrealife.jpg

probably a trick of the mind but when I notice 11:11 I close my eyes and take a slow deep breath I feel a "rush" in my head ( hard to explain )

but I try to replicate it throughout any other time and I cant get that rush
    I used to see 5:11 a lot sometimes 11:11 but still see 9:11 all the time. There is some theory that the numbers are trying to wake us uo or some kind of signal.
    When will I learn...

*Napolean complex crew*
    * <6'0 manlet crew*

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AngryManlet View Post
    I used to see 5:11 a lot sometimes 11:11 but still see 9:11 all the time. There is some theory that the numbers are trying to wake us uo or some kind of signal.
    Yeah Ive read that too
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, did you perform any dedication ritual?
    Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

++ Positive Crew ++

Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000)
    So the Christian God exists? Is he the Creator though?

Are the 'Ancients' actually Gods in the sense of creation? Or just superior beings? Have you ever asked the demons about their role in the cosmos?

TheWhiteTyrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhiteTyrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhiteTyrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhiteTyrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhiteTyrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhiteTyrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhiteTyrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhiteTyrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhiteTyrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhiteTyrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhiteTyrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr_Aryze View Post

Are the 'Ancients' actually Gods in the sense of creation? Or just superior beings? Have you ever asked the demons about their role in the cosmos?
    This.

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ceapy View Post
    If the sun/earth is the strongest thing you can draw energy from in our solar system, then what is the strongest thing you can draw energy from in the universe?

http://i.imgur.com/EKfDc.jpg

View of the universe from the Planck space telescope.

Last edited by Thread Bomber; 02-21-2012 at 11:42 PM.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
           ▂▅▓▓▅██████▇▅◢██▀   〓 ★ 〓
          ◢▓▓▅███■▀████▓▓█◤    ◢◤ ▍◥◣
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣
     ▃ ▓▆███▓ ▍▎▌▍▍▼▍▌▓ █████▅
    ▐█▓█████▃▼▌▐ ▐ ▌▍▼ ◢█████▓█◣
    █▊■██████◣▓ ▌▍▲◥◤ ▅██████▓█▊
    ◥■ ████████▅▼▀▃▆███████▓▓▼
    ◢█▲▓████████▆█▀▓▓▓█■▀▓▓▓█▆
    ....◣█▓██████████▓▓▓█▃▓▓▓▼

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These

also my 11:11 question (can repost if needed)

I think hes talking about demons taking over your body and taking you on a joy ride. Possession

Look up numerology and the Enneagram.

Numerology

http://paulsadowski.com/Numbers.asp

http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/numerology/numer.htm

Enneagram

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php

http://www.personalityonline.com/tes....html?testid=2
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

SenzuBean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenzuBean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenzuBean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenzuBean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenzuBean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenzuBean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenzuBean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenzuBean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenzuBean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenzuBean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenzuBean has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WheyTooDiesel View Post
    I've done alot of meditating and launched on DMT a few times. On one of my launches, I was convinced that I was in heaven. I asked "where is Jesus" and my guide replied "Who is that you speak of?", "Jesus Christ" I said. My guide laughed at me and said there is no one is the heavens named "Jesus Christ".

Jesus isn't real brah
    Im not saying your wrong but Jesus Christ actually isn't even his name. That just shows you how twisted this story has gotten. His name was Joshua Benher or something like that.

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got high and thought my family were demons trying to corrupt me.. Lol the ****?

Originally Posted by SenzuBean View Post
    Im not saying your wrong but Jesus Christ actually isn't even his name. That just shows you how twisted this story has gotten. His name was Joshua Benher or something like that.
    http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/
    http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Deb...s/Contents.htm
    http://see_the_truth.webs.com/
    http://jesusneverexisted.com/
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    can a human become one?
    I am trying to. Its not easy. You have to perfect yoursoul and empower all aspects of it. It might take more than one life time.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

The Xian god would fall under the Yahweh entity which I believe is a grey or alien grey.

"Each of the Jewish characters and archetypes in the Bible are imposters stolen from Pagan Gods.
    "Jesus" is NOT a real being, but a CONCEPT. For those deluded Christians who believe they have
    experienced "Jesus" in reality, they are communing with nefarious extraterrestrial beings. Aleister
    Crowley while in a trance state, drew a picture of what is known to be "Jehova" (a corruption of
    "YHVH" another rip-off of the four quarters and elements, making the 'name' pronouncable) and drew
    a grey. At that time, knowledge of ET's was not widespread and photos of them were non-existent.
    These same beings are said to have made a deal with the Vatican: souls in exchange for wealth and
    power in the hands of a few. To accomplish this end, all spiritual knowledge had to be removed. No
    scam can succeed if the victim has knowledge. In order to be effectively victimized, one must be
    unknowing"

When I was a child I use to have dreams of getting controlled or influenced by greys and this was before I had every seen one on tv or the media.

A lot of cultures around the world report seeing Grey like beings way before the invention of media.

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how do u talk to demon.

How do you talk to one if your possessed/

sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brah have you heard of astral projections?

Do you often build up your entuition?
    Hi I'm sheebal
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000)
    TB do you workout? (srs, no troll)

sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Has anyone ITT attempted to make contact with a demon?
    *Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew*
    *Get bullied by younger brother and his friends crew*
    *Somebody pooped in my pants when I wasn't looking crew*

sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sunny1346 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't Angels and Demons see themselves as of higher value then us?

Why would they bother to help us? Do they deem us insignificant, like the way we treat ants?

Why would you help an ant? Why would Demons help you if they don't benefit in any way.
    *Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew*
    *Get bullied by younger brother and his friends crew*
    *Somebody pooped in my pants when I wasn't looking crew*

NegMeIDeserveIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegMeIDeserveIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegMeIDeserveIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegMeIDeserveIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegMeIDeserveIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegMeIDeserveIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegMeIDeserveIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegMeIDeserveIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegMeIDeserveIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegMeIDeserveIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegMeIDeserveIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sunny1346 View Post
    Has anyone ITT attempted to make contact with a demon?
    I AM a demon (srs).

Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NegMeIDeserveIt View Post
    I AM a demon (srs).
    I see... instead of two red eyes, you have two red blocks? Am I right?

IamPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamPower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sending peace and love to all people here.

So Christians believe in Aliens? (In before "I'm not saying it's Aliens" pic... I think it hasn't been posted =\)

Anyways, what do you believe created the cosmos then? And is there an afterlife? Sorry if you've already answered these somewhere in this thread.

So Christians believe in Aliens? (In before "I'm not saying it's Aliens" pic... I think it hasn't been posted =\)

Anyways, what do you believe created the cosmos then? And is there an afterlife? Sorry if you've already answered these somewhere in this thread.
    This is were it gets muddy

It is Believed by some the Annunaki created us or altered us to mine for gold for the Planet Nibiru. It isn't just Ancient Alien sensations. It is recorded in ancient texts that the atmosphere of Nibiru was destroyed and the mining of gold was need to restore it. Or something similar. Not saying that's what I believe per say just a general account.

Some believe they were good and some bad.

The Nephilim.

It is Believed some of the Angels and Demons are of the Nephilim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

http://www.nwcreation.net/nephilim.html

Then there is this

There is so much contradictory in these messages.

I believe Enki is the one that is known as Satan today. Enlil is Beelzebub, his brother.

So Some will say the annunaki where good, some will say Enki was bad or etc....

I believe the issue is with translations of ancient text, personal ideology and methodology. But The christian god was not the first or the creator. The hebrew bible which the christian bible came from is derived from other ancient texts and stories. They replaced the names and certain details to meet the people of those times needs. Adam and Adepa? Garden of Edin? Look it up. Basically the bible is the most plagiarizer non original book there is in existence.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Originally Posted by DiogoPT View Post
    OP, did you perform any dedication ritual?

Ya but through another site. It doesn't matter where you do it. The sincerity of your intent is known from the beginning.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thread Bomber View Post
    Ya but through another site. It doesn't matter where you do it. The sincerity of your intent is known from the beginning.
    what if i just want to bone bitches, thats ALL i want, i will live in poverty if i can have the sweetest vag. willing to part with soul.

bear witness that i have humped 37 chicks, and ive got some good leads.

i want a death grip on this shyt.

make me an offer i cannot refuse.

(i want to fukk some pleadians brah)

Originally Posted by Tomiesto View Post
    TB do you workout? (srs, no troll)
    Haha

Try working full time, Going to the gym, Meditating and still trying to talk to a girl. Its insane.

And I don't lift heavy anymore. Im fukt unless I get a bone ground out. I have a bone in my shoulder that fish hooks into my R/C and puts constant strain on the tendons. I tore my Labrum last year and adjusted my tendons. The doc said I will blow my shoulder putting a shirt on in like 10 years. Surgery will happen at some point. Orthoscopic in 5-10 years and major in 20.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

KidGogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KidGogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KidGogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KidGogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KidGogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KidGogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KidGogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KidGogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KidGogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KidGogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KidGogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haha

Try working full time, Going to the gym, Meditating and still trying to talk to a girl. Its insane.

And I don't lift heavy anymore. Im fukt unless I get a bone ground out. I have a bone in my shoulder that fish hooks into my R/C and puts constant strain on the tendons. I tore my Labrum last year and adjusted my tendons. The doc said I will blow my shoulder putting a shirt on in like 10 years. Surgery will happen at some point. Orthoscopic in 5-10 years and major in 20.
    can the demon help with that? srs

can you give me a sumary on thread i dont want to read 26 pages, if cliffs are interesting than il read it

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha

i lol at your mortal body.

lol!

1 gram a week babby.

Originally Posted by belmont316 View Post
    what if i just want to bone bitches, thats ALL i want, i will live in poverty if i can have the sweetest vag. willing to part with soul.

bear witness that i have humped 37 chicks, and ive got some good leads.

i want a death grip on this shyt.

make me an offer i cannot refuse.

(i want to fukk some pleadians brah)

Im sorry but you don't sell your soul. Your soul is always yours. So all the myths that the devil takes it in exchange is BS. Satan can work with you on how to empower yourself and reach your desire. But in the end your soul will be yours. Its folklore that the Satan reaps your soul. Often the lure is to have anything we want and we think that by pawning our soul he will give us our greatest desire. Well from experience it doesn't work this way.

What do you really want?
    Last edited by Thread Bomber; 02-23-2012 at 01:05 AM.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Originally Posted by KidGogeta View Post
    can the demon help with that? srs

can you give me a sumary on thread i dont want to read 26 pages, if cliffs are interesting than il read it
    Help with what?

And yes Demons can help.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣