SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Where to buy boneless, skinless turkey breast

I'm getting tired of chicken breast, I can only eat it for so long (3 years, almost every day so far). Where can I buy boneless, skinless turkey breast? Do they sell it in a frozen bag like they do chicken? Or if not frozen, then cutlets that I'll freeze myself in the fridge. I've thought about going to Costco, or even a local grocery store if they have it. I have to go shopping soon, so I thought I would like to get a head's up before going out.
    "Man is not made for defeat. Man can be destroyed but not defeated." - Ernest Hemingway

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. Buy a big turkey
    2. Remove unwanted parts

Money makes men act funny angryguywalking's Avatar
    angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think it would be a very significant difference in taste, how bout trying to eat more steak? There's a lot of variety in cuts of steak so you'll never get bored.

ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Steak, chicken, fish....why the hell are you only eating chicken?

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just bought one at Costco that was really good, was pretty much my lunch the whole week last week.

SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBLMsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by angryguywalking View Post
    I don't think it would be a very significant difference in taste, how bout trying to eat more steak? There's a lot of variety in cuts of steak so you'll never get bored.
    I like steak, love it actually. But my apartment building has no grill. I used to live in a house with other roommates and I ate steak once a week. But alas, like I said... no grill. And pan fried steak is horrible.... I tried it.
    "Man is not made for defeat. Man can be destroyed but not defeated." - Ernest Hemingway

Originally Posted by ven33 View Post
    Steak, chicken, fish....why the hell are you only eating chicken?
    I should have clarified... I eat fish too, but not often. I need to throw that in the week more.

Money makes men act funny angryguywalking's Avatar
    angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SBLMsurfer View Post
    I like steak, love it actually. But my apartment building has no grill. I used to live in a house with other roommates and I ate steak once a week. But alas, like I said... no grill. And pan fried steak is horrible.... I tried it.
    George Forman? I know it's not exactly the real thing but it can be made pretty appetizing on the GF grill

Originally Posted by angryguywalking View Post
    George Forman? I know it's not exactly the real thing but it can be made pretty appetizing on the GF grill
    I have a George Foreman... I tried steak on it one time and it didn't turn out too well... maybe I'll try it again though.

flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ask your meat counter at the local grocery store about it. They may have it in the back and you just have to ask for it. I buy it all the time this way, along with ground chicken breast.

In reference to your point about not eating steak due to no BBQ access: you have an oven right? A well broiled steak can be VERY tasty. When it's -10 degrees outside my BBQ is no option so a broiled steak is how I do it. You'd be surprised at how good it is if you haven't done it that way before.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jennie-O makes them.. Not a lot of grocery stores carry them, though. They also have the turkey breast cutlets. I am about 90% sure it is jennie-o. they also have breast tenderloins:
    http://www.jennieo.com/products/Seas...enderloin.aspx
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

Originally Posted by flinkpoyd01 View Post
    Ask your meat counter at the local grocery store about it. They may have it in the back and you just have to ask for it. I buy it all the time this way, along with ground chicken breast.

In reference to your point about not eating steak due to no BBQ access: you have an oven right? A well broiled steak can be VERY tasty. When it's -10 degrees outside my BBQ is no option so a broiled steak is how I do it. You'd be surprised at how good it is if you haven't done it that way before.
    Do you have a specific recipes you could throw my way? I'm not great in the kitchen, but I understand directions and can get by fairly well.

Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    Jennie-O makes them.. Not a lot of grocery stores carry them, though. They also have the turkey breast cutlets. I am about 90% sure it is jennie-o. they also have breast tenderloins:
    http://www.jennieo.com/products/Seas...enderloin.aspx
    I've actually been scrolling through posts and found that Jennie-O does sell them. I'd buy unseasoned due to the seasoned ones having too much salt. But I'm kind of sketched out about buying my meat and poultry online...

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    I just bought one at Costco that was really good, was pretty much my lunch the whole week last week.
    You found turkey breasts at Costco? I've never seen them there. Or at any grocery store either.
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    You found turkey breasts at Costco? I've never seen them there. Or at any grocery store either.
    Either there or Trader Joes, pretty much the only places I shop.

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cast iron skillet is the only way I cook steak if it isn't on a grill. The downside is that to get it that hot, there will sometimes end up being a decent bit of smoke, so make sure you have ventilation.

Also, learning to cook a whole bird is the way to go when you have the time. So much more cost efficient.
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are they frozen or fresh? Ill have to look closer next time I go.

And steak on Foreman is gross. Grilling is the only way!
    PL Log

BTK!

Are they frozen or fresh? Ill have to look closer next time I go.

And steak on Foreman is gross. Grilling is the only way!
    PL Log

BTK!

get big or get fat trying NaLLa8705's Avatar
    NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your definitely doing it wrong...

Originally Posted by BookMonkey View Post
    Cast iron skillet is the only way I cook steak if it isn't on a grill. The downside is that to get it that hot, there will sometimes end up being a decent bit of smoke, so make sure you have ventilation.

Also, learning to cook a whole bird is the way to go when you have the time. So much more cost efficient.
    Cast iron skillet plus steak equals win! Also, you can broil steak on a cast iron pan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yX1Q3x9Cs4

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I shop at various places (Walmart, Target, Safeway, etc) and price shop. When I see anything below $2/lb, then I consider it a good deal. The closer to $1/lb, the more I tend to stock up and freeze anything I don't intend on using within the week.

Also, depending upon my tastes and budget, I'll vary on the cuts as well, if I'm not doing a whole bird. The Safeway near me regularly sells turkey halves or quarters with the skin-on, bone-in for fairly cheap.

As far as method goes:

I got strong cooking love for this man.
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

kashesq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashesq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashesq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashesq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashesq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashesq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashesq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can get turkey breast cutlets from Trader Joe's. They're cut into nice 3oz servings

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've actually been scrolling through posts and found that Jennie-O does sell them. I'd buy unseasoned due to the seasoned ones having too much salt. But I'm kind of sketched out about buying my meat and poultry online...

You can ask your grocer to start carrying them. Just go to Ralphs and ask. make sure you go to your areas "main" store though (not the beach store, or smaller ones.) For example, ralphs in SD has several "beach" locations, the downtown location, etc but the main store is in La Jolla. Was told that the main store would likely have it or could get it for me.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

jcullen24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcullen24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcullen24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcullen24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcullen24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcullen24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcullen24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcullen24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcullen24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcullen24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcullen24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Broiled
    Diabetes DX 4/13
    Weight Apr 25th 235; Now 209; Goal 200 by July 29th
    Blood Sugar Apr 25th 295, now 90 - 100.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    “Why pay $100 on a therapy session when you can spend $25 on a cigar? Whatever it is will come back; so what, smoke another one.” -Raul Julia
    Valar Morghulis