thecatalyst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cycling Pre Workout Supplements?

So I've never had a problem with any pre workout supplement, and I've tried quite a few (no xplode, fast twitch, animal pump, etc.) but I was wondering how necessary it is exactly to cycle such supplements.
    I only ever take one scoop of no xplode and only take it on work out days. It's the only caffeine I ever allow myself to have (I don't drink soda, energy drinks, etc.) so I never really build too much of a tolerance to the one scoop. Basically, I was wondering whether the only reason people cycle is to keep their caffeine tolerance down, or if I should be cycling for an actual health reason.
    I would prefer to NOT have to cycle a pre workout supplement, so if someone could let me know whether it's okay to take my one scoop of NO Xplode with out cycling, or recommend a pre-workout supplement that doesn't need to be cycled, that would be great.

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    personally I think that it's a good idea to at least cycle off the stimms and possibly try a stimm free preworkout every other month or two that way the effects of the stimms will stay solid and u give your brain n adrenal glands a break , just about everything should be cycled IMO aside from protien ,multi vitamins, n fish oil
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thecatalyst View Post
    So I've never had a problem with any pre workout supplement, and I've tried quite a few (no xplode, fast twitch, animal pump, etc.) but I was wondering how necessary it is exactly to cycle such supplements.
    I only ever take one scoop of no xplode and only take it on work out days. It's the only caffeine I ever allow myself to have (I don't drink soda, energy drinks, etc.) so I never really build too much of a tolerance to the one scoop. Basically, I was wondering whether the only reason people cycle is to keep their caffeine tolerance down, or if I should be cycling for an actual health reason.
    I would prefer to NOT have to cycle a pre workout supplement, so if someone could let me know whether it's okay to take my one scoop of NO Xplode with out cycling, or recommend a pre-workout supplement that doesn't need to be cycled, that would be great.
    How long have you been taking them? my tolerance for them has gone up, so i am up to 2 scoops of superpump. I am currently cycling it off, taking Xtend and Sizeon Max performance, same pump (mucsle wise) and i realized that the mental part [stimulants] isnt as important as i though

thecatalyst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mja33 View Post
    How long have you been taking them? my tolerance for them has gone up, so i am up to 2 scoops of superpump. I am currently cycling it off, taking Xtend and Sizeon Max performance, same pump (mucsle wise) and i realized that the mental part [stimulants] isnt as important as i though
    I've been taking a pre workout supplement of one type or another for about 6 months. Like I said, I haven't noticed too much of a tolerance increase.. I'm still taking only one scoop before my workout, and I workout around 4 days a week.