isaacsolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC Ripped Vitapak

I started using GNC's Ripped Vitapak program back in February of this year, when I first started working out, and went from 6'4" and 285 pounds to 253 Pounds. I've thought that the pak was responsible for some of my success in losing fat. In your opinions, was it? I want to permanently lose fat as fast as possible. I hope to some day be in the single digit bodyfat range some day. Let me know if I'm taking snake oil. Just looking for some advice and direction.

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    I hope you arent cutting poorly. Lots of people do. It probably did help a little bit but not to much my man. Also Fuark GNC. Diet>TRaining=rest>Supplements
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I can tell u here any GNC product will get ripped..and not in a good way
    The vitamin...theres better ones out there
    The CLA, not really worth it IMO as far as a weight loss supplement
    The Thermo Ignitor...well I tried a sample of those once and seemed to be heavy on the pepper. Didnt agree with my stomach. Most fat burners have the same ingredients.
    The Waterex...no experience or opinion since I never tried it before or anything like it
    Current Supps:
    PreWorkout - CL White Flood & CL White Blood (trying out)
    Intra - Scivation Xtend or CL Purple Wraath
    Proteins - CL Golden Feast new watermelon
    Creatine - ON micronized mono
    Vitamins - CL Orange Triad or NOW Adam
    Fish oil - CL Orange OxiMega
    Extra - CL OxiGreens

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's a multi-vitamin with caffeine stack, an overpriced one at that. 99% chance that you lost the weight due to your diet and training more than anything.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

ap28allday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ap28allday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ap28allday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ap28allday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ap28allday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ap28allday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ap28allday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ap28allday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ap28allday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ap28allday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ap28allday has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's not a bad product. 4 grams cla, thermogenic, waterex and vitamin. Only way to make it worth it is buying it during gc week and bogo 50%. Which is often. Everyone on this site is biased against GNC fyi. If u are looking to switch it up take a look at Cellucor's super hd and orange triad/opti men as multi's. long term will be directly associated with diet/training and not supplements.

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what you're getting is something called noob gains. You went from not working out to working out. Wether you took the GNC stuff or not you will have lost weight. Maybe the supps did help, but we will never know how much. Same thing goes for guys who are trying to gain muscle. THey will get great gains the 1st few months even if they take no supplements at all.

It would be different if you were training for months and have plateued, then introduced a new supplement into your diet and lost more weight.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

Zpv629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How did the preworkout work?

Originally Posted by mikz86ta View Post
    Well I can tell u here any GNC product will get ripped..and not in a good way
    The vitamin...theres better ones out there
    The CLA, not really worth it IMO as far as a weight loss supplement
    The Thermo Ignitor...well I tried a sample of those once and seemed to be heavy on the pepper. Didnt agree with my stomach. Most fat burners have the same ingredients.
    The Waterex...no experience or opinion since I never tried it before or anything like it