Closed Thread
Page 128 of 321 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,840 of 9602
    schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kevinmibo View Post
    birth defect obviously brah, chits wack

No whos Bien
    is wacked bro, nice costume though.

another florida regular here.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    They mad I'm asian n not jucing needs a shirt with this saying that.

I would rock the fuk out of it in the gym and make lifting vids with it.
    This...

AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can I interview some of you guys?

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^Depends on what you need to know bro.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmbiAmbitious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What was your motivation for lifting weights, what made you start? To the former Skinny lifters, whom are now massive. How did you do it?

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AmbiAmbitious View Post
    What was your motivation for lifting weights, what made you start? To the former Skinny lifters, whom are now massive. How did you do it?

Nice two years progress with the weight gains. Keep it up man!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You would be surprise how skinny I was when I was younger. Tall and skinny...I started lifting weights due to playing high school football. I walked on and played for the #1 state team, I never played football before, I came straight from the Philippines my junior year. My senior year I walked on the team and played...What kept me motivated? I never wanted to be dominated by bigger, stronger experienced guys on my team (during practice) and on during games with my opponents. After that season I was hooked and rest is history.

How I got big? I ate and ate some more and lift heavy as I can. Also after high school saw our high school kicker got bigger than me. I was a TE, so I used that to fuel my motivation too. Next time he saw me I got bigger and was bigger than him
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is motivation of lifting weights why did I start? Makes strangleing all those hookers easier
    Former Skinny lifters, how did you do it? Exercise by strangling hookers, and a good diet of hooker meat....be sure to cook VERY TRHOUGHLY

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My diet has been so clean the last week and tonight one of our suppliers treated my whole company to hot pot. I ate 5 plates of lamb meat just by myself. If this makes me lose my barely visible lower abs I'm gonna powerbomb some whores with ugly feet.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i grew up in the streeets of OAKCLIFF, my parents weren't ballin nom sayin, lower middle class or lower. so i never really had nice things a kid. growing up dad made me do yard work at an early age. as time went on i learn sports, basketball, football in the streets you know when kids in the neighborhood get togeher and play. did that throughout middle school and freshman year. highschool is where ish got real. as a nieve boy you wanna get accepted into clicks etc..i played tennis all 4 years, but also got picked on alot but the white jocks (no wacist) sometimes the *** would defend me in locker room. anyway i remember one day changing my shoes were taken in the locker room obviously the jocks took it. running around looking for it, and it was thrown in the dumpster. I WAS FRAUAKKK my first pair of nikes biatch! walked home barefooted. next day confronted that h0'. and i got a beatdown. so i couldnt fight i was 130lbs lbs. i was an angry kid after that. anyhoo i started working, saw an issue of flex with ronnie, and the first no xplode ad and my job had a gym. granted i didnt know much how to lift but it felt good. never looked back.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    What is motivation of lifting weights why did I start? Makes strangleing all those hookers easier
    Former Skinny lifters, how did you do it? Exercise by strangling hookers, and a good diet of hooker meat....be sure to cook VERY TRHOUGHLY
    LMAO

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    My diet has been so clean the last week and tonight one of our suppliers treated my whole company to hot pot. I ate 5 plates of lamb meat just by myself. If this makes me lose my barely visible lower abs I'm gonna powerbomb some whores with ugly feet.
    They can't be mad u asian and not jucing.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    i grew up in the streeets of OAKCLIFF, my parents weren't ballin nom sayin, lower middle class or lower. so i never really had nice things a kid. growing up dad made me do yard work at an early age. as time went on i learn sports, basketball, football in the streets you know when kids in the neighborhood get togeher and play. did that throughout middle school and freshman year. highschool is where ish got real. as a nieve boy you wanna get accepted into clicks etc..i played tennis all 4 years, but also got picked on alot but the white jocks (no wacist) sometimes the *** would defend me in locker room. anyway i remember one day changing my shoes were taken in the locker room obviously the jocks took it. running around looking for it, and it was thrown in the dumpster. I WAS FRAUAKKK my first pair of nikes biatch! walked home barefooted. next day confronted that h0'. and i got a beatdown. so i couldnt fight i was 130lbs lbs. i was an angry kid after that. anyhoo i started working, saw an issue of flex with ronnie, and the first no xplode ad and my job had a gym. granted i didnt know much how to lift but it felt good. never looked back.
    That sounds like an ANIMAL story coolstorybro no hate serious that's good way to put it when life throws lemons get bigger and beat the crap out of them lemon bullies...or something like that.

Morning ladies!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMAO

They can't be mad u asian and not jucing.

That sounds like an ANIMAL story coolstorybro no hate serious that's good way to put it when life throws lemons get bigger and beat the crap out of them lemon bullies...or something like that.

Morning ladies!
    Sup bro!

Well my bench was a fail last night. Had elbow problems from squatting heavy on Sunday. Took a vid but I didn't bother to pretty it up. Will need to regroup for next time

Morning be des!
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Sup bro!

Well my bench was a fail last night. Had elbow problems from squatting heavy on Sunday. Took a vid but I didn't bother to pretty it up. Will need to regroup for next time

Morning be des!
    When was the last time you deloaded? Are you up for one?

Mine will be Dec. 10 to be exact.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When was the last time you deloaded? Are you up for one?

Mine will be Dec. 10 to be exact.
    I took a semi-deload (just went lighter but not 50% lighter) five weeks ago and plan to take one after my current program ends around mid-December. Don't think this is related to that though. I didn't start having elbow problems from squatting until I went low-bar and heavy. I fixed it last time by benching before squatting on the same day I'll just do the same from now on until I figure out how to correct my squat form such that this doesn't happen.

It's not a huge deal. My left elbow and arm are fine the day after. It just becomes a problem if I happen to bench heavy that day.
    ## chillin at home crew

I took a semi-deload (just went lighter but not 50% lighter) five weeks ago and plan to take one after my current program ends around mid-December. Don't think this is related to that though. I didn't start having elbow problems from squatting until I went low-bar and heavy. I fixed it last time by benching before squatting on the same day I'll just do the same from now on until I figure out how to correct my squat form such that this doesn't happen.

It's not a huge deal. My left elbow and arm are fine the day after. It just becomes a problem if I happen to bench heavy that day.
    Ahhh gotcha do you do wide grip and flare out your elbows and almost parallel to floor when you low bar squat?

EDIT: Just remember you are doing Macenko now too...Do you take joint supplements? I take that you do. Some joint supps and rest should help that left elbow.
    Last edited by audieswu; 11-20-2012 at 08:47 AM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Ahhh gotcha do you do wide grip and flare out your elbows and almost parallel to floor when you low bar squat?
    I've tried all types of grip widths to fix this. I can't go too narrow because of shoulder flexibility, but that's something I'm working on. Too wide and my wrists complain (hence why I got wrist wraps in the first place). So I wear both the wrist wraps and the elbow sleeves when squatting and that works for me. I'd say my elbows are about 45 degrees to the floor in my low-bar squat, but I never really looked at it that closely.

Something that aggravated my elbow yesterday also was that I played ping-pong at work during the day My left elbow felt like crap afterwards. I thought it was fine by last night's workout, but that probably played a role. So now no ping-pong on bench days lol
    ## chillin at home crew

I've tried all types of grip widths to fix this. I can't go too narrow because of shoulder flexibility, but that's something I'm working on. Too wide and my wrists complain (hence why I got wrist wraps in the first place). So I wear both the wrist wraps and the elbow sleeves when squatting and that works for me. I'd say my elbows are about 45 degrees to the floor in my low-bar squat, but I never really looked at it that closely.

Something that aggravated my elbow yesterday also was that I played ping-pong at work during the day My left elbow felt like crap afterwards. I thought it was fine by last night's workout, but that probably played a role. So now no ping-pong on bench days lol
    LOL sounds like no mo ping pong on bench days

I'm going to watch this show when it finally premieres on Nov. 23rd looks funny.

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For those who have little kids you should try this.

Cool site where you enter your kids info and it will ask a few questions along with adding pics. He talks back to your kids in the video.

http://www.portablenorthpole.com
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    For those who have little kids you should try this.

Cool site where you enter your kids info and it will ask a few questions along with adding pics. He talks back to your kids in the video.

[url]http://www.portablenorthpole.com[url]
    Thanks for reposting this schmack...I sent one to a co-worker back in 2007. No hate I completely forgot about this.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Thanks for reposting this schmack...I sent one to a co-worker back in 2007. No hate I completely forgot about this.

Yup i do it every year for my kids. Some never heard of it so i thought I would share.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thinking about doing this show

PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

[img]http://www.naturalbodybuilding.com/image/2012/Lonestar.jpg[img]
    Do it bro!! Natty pro qualifier too. If I will do a show in the future it will be a pro qualifier for sure.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You mad I'm asian n not jucing crew checking in.

Last night was. Back instead of chest. Monday national bench day everyone grilling me bc I'm asian n they mad I'm not jucing. I warm up with 135lbs on the bench at the end of my back workout being drain n tired. I put out 30 warm up reps, slap on 315lbs for 5 warm up. Slap on 500lbs. Bench it. Pick up my gym bag while over 50 people. Watched. With their starry eyes and I walked away" not a single fu ck was given jpg"

4 straight weeks I benched 500lbs. For fun. Should have did 2-3 reps last week bc I was more stonger . Last night I was less hurting but more weaker do to coming home at 5am from casino with no dinner or breakfast and missed 4 meals.

Btw. I walked away from 3 mins n came back n took off most of the weights n left 225lbs on n repped out 33 reps for the lol.

Today is arms. Will rep out 135lbs barbell curls for 18-20 reps

They mad I'm asian n not jucing!!

They be even more mad! When I start jucing!!
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

Do it bro!! Natty pro qualifier too. If I will do a show in the future it will be a pro qualifier for sure.
    cause im natty.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post

Last night was. Back instead of chest. Monday national bench day everyone grilling me bc I'm asian n they mad I'm not jucing. I warm up with 135lbs on the bench at the end of my back workout being drain n tired. I put out 30 warm up reps, slap on 315lbs for 5 warm up. Slap on 500lbs. Bench it. Pick up my gym bag while over 50 people. Watched. With their starry eyes and I walked away" not a single fu ck was given jpg"

4 straight weeks I benched 500lbs. For fun. Should have did 2-3 reps last week bc I was more stonger . Last night I was less hurting but more weaker do to coming home at 5am from casino with no dinner or breakfast and missed 4 meals.

Btw. I walked away from 3 mins n came back n took off most of the weights n left 225lbs on n repped out 33 reps for the lol.

first of all cool story bro.

second. you beasting bien. we need more vids of you with a whole chest workout show us puny guys your ways.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[img]http://www.naturalbodybuilding.com/image/2012/Lonestar.jpg[img]
    Do it Swole. You will do well my friend.

They mad I'm asian n not juicing checking in too.

Strong bench. Post still provides lots of lulz. LOL

Morning to all the regulars baklas and du mas!!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ha guys my KiK don't work so it's hard for me to get on. I'm still working on a new phone #. I will give it as soon ad I get one.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    first of all cool story bro.

second. you beasting bien. we need more vids of you with a whole chest workout show us puny guys your ways.
    Who is going to film me?

" But at what cost?"

My new gym is 5 times bigger n busier then my old la fitness. Biggers guys n power lifter n hella high school kids. They prob knock my camera over or stand in front of it
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

[img]http://www.naturalbodybuilding.com/image/2012/Lonestar.jpg[/img

nice bro it's about time.

nice

sup brah!

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

Sup

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    Ha guys my KiK don't work so it's hard for me to get on. I'm still working on a new phone #. I will give it as soon ad I get one.
    How you been bro? I can invite you to kik?

Who is going to film me?

" But at what cost?"

My new gym is 5 times bigger n busier then my old la fitness. Biggers guys n power lifter n hella high school kids. They prob knock my camera over or stand in front of it

I'll be in Tampa again in April.

I got a Gopro camera
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

cause im natty.
    THIS. Natty for life checking in.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

Morning bakla

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    LOL your the only non-active KiK member

Who is going to film me?

" But at what cost?"

DO IT they ain't gonna knock your camera off. You need to do that wearing the tee "They mad I'm asian n not juicing."
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 128 of 321 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast