EuniceAdel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation OxyElite Pro Concerns

So, I'm new to supplement. And the first supplement I tried is OxyElite Pro. This is my first day and after taking it to the gym, it just felt so weird and I'm afraid it's something that's not good for my body. That's why I'm making my first new account here. There's positive and negative but here is the reaction occurs to me:

Before going to gym:
    - SUPER FAST Heartbeat even before doing anything
    - A little bit nausea

At the gym:
    - Superpower energy. It's like my energy is doubled.
    - My heartbeat is faster
    - The worst thing is; I felt my heart is being pressed so hard that it's kinda hard to breath.

Is it okay for me to keep on using OxyElite Pro? Because it's actually a little bit frightening...since this is my first time taking a supplement. BTW, I'm a women. I'm not overweight or something. Just wanted to tone down a bit and make my fitness experience interesting.

Thanks guys !!!

RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EuniceAdel View Post
    So, I'm new to supplement. And the first supplement I tried is OxyElite Pro. This is my first day and after taking it to the gym, it just felt so weird and I'm afraid it's something that's not good for my body. That's why I'm making my first new account here. There's positive and negative but here is the reaction occurs to me:

Before going to gym:
    - A little bit nausea

At the gym:
    - My heartbeat is faster
    - The worst thing is; I felt my heart is being pressed so hard that it's kinda hard to breath.

Is it okay for me to keep on using OxyElite Pro? Because it's actually a little bit frightening...since this is my first time taking a supplement. BTW, I'm a women. I'm not overweight or something. Just wanted to tone down a bit and make my fitness experience interesting.

Thanks guys !!!
    I took Oxy and it is one of the best fat burners in the market. HOWEVER... assess your tolerance. Some people have very bad side effects from it (imsomnia, heavy tachycardia, nausea as you stated and others), and should take Oxy with care. I would recommend only taking 1 pill in the morning as the label says, and don't take the second one unless you grew a tolerance to it. In my case, I took it for 30 days (only one pill) and it worked well for me.

Any more questions just ask

Originally Posted by RakinBR View Post
    I took Oxy and it is one of the best fat burners in the market. HOWEVER... assess your tolerance. Some people have very bad side effects from it (imsomnia, heavy tachycardia, nausea as you stated and others), and should take Oxy with care. I would recommend only taking 1 pill in the morning as the label says, and don't take the second one unless you grew a tolerance to it. In my case, I took it for 30 days (only one pill) and it worked well for me.

Any more questions just ask
    Thank you very much!!! You're so helpful
    Yes, I'll do that. I'm just gonna take 1 pill until my body say it's time to take another one.

And do you recommend I stack OxyElite Pro with other supplement too or should I just take it slow for a while?

I'm not doing any lifting at this moment and maybe I'm not going too since I don't know how except if I get a personal trainer. So I'm just doing cardio right now. I'm thinking Xtend for during cardio and ON Whey Protein after that.

RobFromMiami is just really nice. (+1000) RobFromMiami is just really nice. (+1000) RobFromMiami is just really nice. (+1000) RobFromMiami is just really nice. (+1000) RobFromMiami is just really nice. (+1000) RobFromMiami is just really nice. (+1000) RobFromMiami is just really nice. (+1000) RobFromMiami is just really nice. (+1000) RobFromMiami is just really nice. (+1000) RobFromMiami is just really nice. (+1000) RobFromMiami is just really nice. (+1000)
    I actually enjoy the Oxyelite... I take it in the morning before cardio and this thing kicks my ass (in a good way). I am not even that tired afterwards...

apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is it worth taking it for the price ?
    I am looking for something that kills my apetite and gives me a good kick before a workout as im Doing I.F and don't feel strong enough during lifting
    Also whats the best dose 2 or 3 Caps
    drinu

Originally Posted by apace View Post
    is it worth taking it for the price ?
    I am looking for something that kills my apetite and gives me a good kick before a workout as im Doing I.F and don't feel strong enough during lifting
    Also whats the best dose 2 or 3 Caps
    For now since I haven't got any good results on fat loss yet, I can't say it's worth it yet. Today is my 2nd day using it.

But it definitely kill my appetite and gives me an energy boost which I love. Well, it's about 20 minutes then the effect started to wear off a little bit. I'm taking it on empty stomach and when I do a high intensity cardio, it makes me sooo sick and I have to rest before continuing my routine.

For the price, since I'm in Indonesia (where all price go higher than in US)... Approximately it's $50 after I convert it. So yeah, it's very very very expensive. And if I doesn't get any good result from it, I don't think I want to continue taking it..

wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would be very careful with this supplement. If you notice BB.com is not carrying it anymore. Also notice that Jack3d is off the top 50 list. I don't know the reason if because of this or not. Here is an article I read couple of days ago.

Army Studies Workout Supplements After Deaths
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/03/bu...-2-deaths.html

By PETER LATTMAN and NATASHA SINGER
    Published: February 2, 2012

The United States Army is investigating whether certain dietary supplements for athletes, available until recently at stores on military bases in the United States, may have played a role in the deaths of two soldiers.

Both soldiers died last year after having heart attacks during fitness exercises, according to a spokesman for the Army’s assistant secretary of defense for health affairs.

With names like Jack3d and OxyElite Pro, these supplements are popular with athletes because they contain an ingredient, known as dimethylamylamine or DMAA, advertised to increase energy, concentration and metabolism. The products are best sellers among fitness buffs at stores like GNC and the Vitamin Shoppe, as well as on Web sites like bodybuilding.com.

As a precaution, the Defense Department has removed all products containing DMAA from stores on military bases, including more than 100 GNC shops, pending the completion of an Army safety review, said Peter J. Graves, an Army spokesman.

Consumers, however, can still buy Jack3d, a “preworkout booster,” and OxyElite Pro, a fat burner, at GNC stores and other retailers in the United States.

In a statement, USPlabs, the Dallas company that markets OxyElite Pro and Jack3d (pronounced “jacked”), said there was no medical evidence to suggest the products are dangerous when used as directed. The company said it stood by the safety of its products and was fully cooperating with the inquiry by the Defense Department.

The company and retailers say that DMAA is a dietary supplement. But some medical experts said it should be classified as a drug, which would require approval from the Food and Drug Administration before it could be marketed.

Greg Miller, a spokesman for GNC, said that a variety of retailers in the United States have sold DMAA and that “there is absolutely no reason to believe there are any safety issues.” The Army investigation comes as the F.D.A. has been increasing its scrutiny of the supplement industry. Tamara Ward, a spokeswoman for the F.D.A., declined to comment on whether the agency was investigating products containing DMAA .

Some sports organizations including the World Anti-Doping Authority, the international body that regulates drug use by Olympic athletes, and several professional sports leagues have listed DMAA as a banned stimulant. In Canada, where the government health agency has classified DMAA as a drug, companies cannot sell products containing it as a dietary supplement.

Mr. Graves, the Army spokesman, said that DMAA had been identified in the toxicology reports of the two soldiers’ deaths. He added that the Army had also received some reports of liver and kidney failure, seizures, loss of consciousness and rapid heartbeat in other military personnel who have used products containing DMAA. Mr. Graves said the Army was evaluating whether there were links between the use of the DMAA products and the reported health problems.

Kerri Toloczko, a USPlabs spokeswoman, said in a statement that “there have been over one billion doses of DMAA-containing products taken without a single corroborated serious” health problem among people who used the products as directed.

DMAA, she wrote in the statement, is a naturally occurring compound found in an Asian geranium and has been used as food for more than a century. It is a mild stimulant with effects similar to caffeine, she said, adding that studies of Jack3d and OxyElite “have proven definitively that products containing DMAA are safe when used as directed.”

But some medical and industry experts said DMAA is a powerful drug, and have raised concerns about its widespread availability.

DMAA is a stimulant similar to amphetamine, said Edward Wyszumiala, the general manager of dietary supplement programs at NSF International, a nonprofit organization that tests supplements for the National Football League and other professional sports groups to rule out performance-enhancing substances. He added that Eli Lilly, the pharmaceutical company, originally developed DMAA in the 1940s as a nasal decongestant formula called Forthane.

Although Eli Lilly later stopped marketing Forthane, medical literature in the 1950s warned doctors that DMAA was more potent in animals than ephedrine, an amphetamine-like stimulant, said Dr. Pieter Cohen, an assistant professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School who has studied tainted dietary supplements.

“Unfortunately, what we have now is pharmacological levels of an amphetamine derivative easily available,” said Dr. Cohen, also an internist at the Cambridge Health Alliance. Dr. Cohen added that he was concerned about the results of a recent study of OxyElite Pro that reported the kinds of responses in users — like cold sweats and increased blood pressure — that might foreshadow serious heart problems.

Ms. Toloczko, the spokeswoman for USPlabs, said DMAA met the legal definition of a dietary supplement, denying that it was a drug.

Even so, several prominent professional sports and supplement industry experts said that companies marketing DMAA as a dietary supplement are exploiting lax regulations and potentially putting consumers at risk.

Under United States law, dietary supplements are defined as products containing only supplemental dietary ingredients, like vitamins or minerals, and do not need F.D.A. approval before they are sold.

“How is this possibly being legally sold under the current rules for dietary supplements?” said Travis Tygart, the chief executive of the United States Anti-Doping Agency and an advocate for tighter regulation of supplements.

Last summer, a 22-year-old soldier collapsed at an Army base in the Southwest during a training run with his unit. Last fall, a 32-year-old soldier at the same base also collapsed after taking a physical fitness test. DMAA was identified in both soldiers’ toxicology reports, the Army spokesman said, but he declined to identify them.

Mr. Tygart said the issues raised by DMAA reminded him of the case of ephedra, another stimulant. The F.D.A. banned ephedra as a dietary supplement in 2004 after the deaths of several prominent athletes, including Steven S. Bechler, a pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles, who had used the substance.

USPlabs is run by Jacobo E. Geissler, who, according to the company’s Web site, studied nutrition at Texas A&M. In 2003 , before he started USPlabs, Mr. Geissler was criminally charged in Texas with buying illegal steroids, according to court records . He pleaded no contest and served a term of community service.

Many fitness enthusiasts remain devoted to Jack3d, which, according to a widely disseminated online product description, “gives you the mad aggressive desire and ability to lift more weight, pump out more reps and have crazy lasting energy.”

Some of its users raved about the product last week on Twitter. “Jack3d got me feeling beastly! Gym time!! #beastmode,” Luis Vasquez wrote.

Last summer, the United States Anti-Doping Agency issued a warning notice about DMAA to athletes, but Mr. Tygart said he worried about ordinary consumers.

“As long as it is not being removed from stores, we’ve got to ensure, as we have with our athletes, that consumers are aware of this issue and are making informed, reasoned decisions,” Mr. Tygart said.

Been miscing for to long idreamofnumber1's Avatar
    idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oxy elite pro is a strong stimulant. You should def start with 1 pill like said above and you will get used to it. If you took 2 pills that is def the reason you had issues....

Tigerclaw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerclaw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerclaw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerclaw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerclaw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerclaw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerclaw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerclaw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerclaw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerclaw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerclaw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, thank goodness the FDA steps in because there may possibly have been a death associated with people undergoing high-intensity military training. It's not as though there are many obese people in America, or that obesity leads to health problems including death.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tigerclaw1 View Post
    Yes, thank goodness the FDA steps in because there may possibly have been a death associated with people undergoing high-intensity military training. It's not as though there are many obese people in America, or that obesity leads to health problems including death.
    I have no idea what I just read.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by idreamofnumber1 View Post
    Oxy elite pro is a strong stimulant. You should def start with 1 pill like said above and you will get used to it. If you took 2 pills that is def the reason you had issues....
    You said it like I'm taking 2 pills at once. I'm not that crazy. I read the direction and warning over and over again. This is my FIRST time taking supplement for God's sake. So, I take only 1.

Well, after reading that article, I'm still gonna take OEP, just once a day. I don't know, maybe I'll not buy OEP again after this, but let see until then I guess.

apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyone took just 1 cap a day as if i had to take just 1 cap a day pre workout it wont work out that expensive , i just want a boost to be able to workout as im on a low calories diet to lean out and doing I.F
    drinu

adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just use EC, it's safer than all that junk in OEP. And you can cut the tablets to start out at a very low dose and work your tolerance up.

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wiseguy1111 View Post
    I would be very careful with this supplement. If you notice BB.com is not carrying it anymore. Also notice that Jack3d is off the top 50 list. I don't know the reason if because of this or not. Here is an article I read couple of days ago.

Army Studies Workout Supplements After Deaths
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/03/bu...-2-deaths.html
    urgh....
    Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    I have no idea what I just read.
    what you just read, was sarcasm

scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by adrenaline99 View Post
    Just use EC, it's safer than all that junk in OEP. And you can cut the tablets to start out at a very low dose and work your tolerance up.
    This is the best choice.
    Rebooted 2/24/2015: 286 lbs

Started at 317 lbs in Feb 2012 Ended 172.2 in October 2013.

^Former 300+lb Crew^

bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by idreamofnumber1 View Post
    Also I would recommend keeping your water intake up.

krose2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your new to supplements you are just experiencing sensitivity to the caffeine and ephedrine! Don't drink extra coffee, and have tons of water! This is a more potent supp. to start with. My advice is to start with something less extreme. Esp if your just looking to tone there are tons of less symptomatic supp to take. If you decide to keep taking this, just follow the instructions and listen to your body.

Originally Posted by EuniceAdel View Post

Before going to gym:
    - A little bit nausea

At the gym:
    - My heartbeat is faster

Thanks guys !!!

krose2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation 1st day of OxyElitePro can I mix with other supp?

Status - Overall Active and Fit, 22 yrs old, 127 lbs, 65 in tall (5'5'') Female

Im taking this to lose 10 lbs and I need a boost in the gym!! I took a 2 month break from working out so Im going to get my base level back w running and then start INSANITY in a few weeks along with weights 3 X week.

DAY 1- I have a really high tolerance to caffeine so I have not gotten much of a boost. Has anyone taken this w/other pre-workout boosts and had good results???

Thanks for any input you have!

nurcreature has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm also taking OEP and this is my third day.

So far, after a few minutes, I feel my heart pumping harder, not faster, just harder, I can feel the heart beat against my hand when I hold my chest and it's a noticeably firmer pump. Is that normal? I'm also not doing anything during that time, just observing, and watching the effects of OEP.

I take 1 pill a day, and train with the following. (Note: Not because I'm taking the pill, but this is what my active lifestyle has always been)
    Weight training
    Teaching martial arts
    Practicing martial arts (The sport is Wushu, if anyone needs to know the exact martial art)
    And either, training with my team, or doing some other activity such as jump training for my sport, or random fun activity goofing with friends.

So I know I have enough activities and outlets for the extra energy from OEP, but the fact that OEP constantly has given my a harder heart beat without doing anything kinda makes me sketchy. Also, as I'm typing this, my fingers type faster and I feel jittery, but I assume that's the caffeine working.

Stats to help assess for anyone who's interested:
    Male
    5'8''
    155lbs~
    Active 6 days a week (Sunday I take a break from everything, else I'd die and crash and burn for the next week XP)
    Prior to OEP I recently have been drinking coffee maybe twice a week, so not much of a caffeine tolerance to start?
    Other supplements prior to OEP:
    Xtend
    Whey protein Gold Standard
    Con crete Creatine
    Fish Oil
    Magnum Loaded Multivitamins

Any thoughts, suggestions, critiques, and advice would be super helpful on OEP besides the usual "build your tolerance". Feedback on how you dealt with side effects would be good too, and just sharing experiences would be the best insight I think.

j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100)
    You will want to be very careful with this product. If you are taking the original formula which can still be found in stores, it has DMAA (1,3- Dimeth..) which is bad for your heart. Do a little bit of research and you will find a lot of info about the harmful side effects. This ingredient was banned and that is why you will find that it is not carried here any longer.

maverick7881 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys. i am new here..i have a serious issue with oxyelite pro with 1,3 DMAA. Please help guys. I started with the new formula n had no problems n then i bought the second bottle of oxy with original formula ie with 1,3 DMAA. today is the 6th day and i am facing erectile dysfunction. i am **** scared and don't know what to do. should i stop it or wait till the problem subsides. I don't want to stop taking this product because its giving me good results. Is this problem common ,,,what should i do???. please help me guys u people are the guru's of bodybuilding...would be very great full for all your help.
    Thank you

ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by maverick7881 View Post
    Hey guys. i am new here..i have a serious issue with oxyelite pro with 1,3 DMAA. Please help guys. I started with the new formula n had no problems n then i bought the second bottle of oxy with original formula ie with 1,3 DMAA. today is the 6th day and i am facing erectile dysfunction. i am **** scared and don't know what to do. should i stop it or wait till the problem subsides. I don't want to stop taking this product because its giving me good results. Is this problem common ,,,what should i do???. please help me guys u people are the guru's of bodybuilding...would be very great full for all your help.
    Thank you
    1,3 has been known to cause ED for some people. I'd stop using the 1,3 OEP and buy the new formula since it worked well for you.
    Paternus Deus, Humana Fraternitas

maverick7881 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man thanks for your quick response. just one more question. i am on my 8th week ,the bottle says cycle off after 8th week. but now its giving me results can i still continue for another 4 weeks n then stop or its way too dangerous n also do i have to take weekly break like a sunday or so...
    thanks so much man

puppychicano is not very well liked. (-100) puppychicano is not very well liked. (-100) puppychicano is not very well liked. (-100) puppychicano is not very well liked. (-100) puppychicano is not very well liked. (-100) puppychicano is not very well liked. (-100) puppychicano is not very well liked. (-100) puppychicano is not very well liked. (-100) puppychicano is not very well liked. (-100) puppychicano is not very well liked. (-100) puppychicano is not very well liked. (-100)
    there were issues going on with oxi elite last year even.

irishshindig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i took oxyelite pro original for 3 months and lost over 30 pounds on it...i didn't diet and my workout routine stayed the same (no cardio just lifted 4 to 5 days a week)...started just as the bottle suggested 1 in the morning, then i gradually upped it to 1 in the morning and 1 six hours later, the last month i was taking 2 in the am and 1 later, i personally wouldn't recommend taking any pre workout with it cuz i did twice and was way to over stimulated i felt like my heart was going to blow...so i stayed away from any other stimulant while on it...the new formula had absolutely no effect on my...i did get stim dck on it but i would get that with taking n.o xplode so it does happen, it fades and you go back to normal...but yes i think oxyelite is fine just follow the directions exactly!