roycetomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation new here. need some help getting from chubby to this (pic)

hello

i signed up a few days ago and this is my first posting. you guys look great and i congratulate you. i also want to ask for you advice... i never worked out more than 2-3 weeks in my life. so i am a beginner. i am in my mid 20s and i would like to get from chubby to the type of muscle mass you see on Ryan Gossling in Crazy, Stupid, Love. not bigger or leaner than that. i basically want to reach that muscle mass and maintain it.

I am 6 foot tall and about 182 lbs. don't smoke or drink or do drugs.. but i do love mcdoubles. i am going to mcd about once a week getting 2-3 sandwiches of the dollar menu and also some fries. i tend to stay away from carbonated drinks (like it makes a difference).

so i am asking for you advice on nutrition and on the type of work out to get like Ryan. i've also found this workout on the internet but since i am new to this, i do not know if this will work:

"Day 1 and Day 4- Chest, Back & Abs

Incline Bench Press: 4 x 8 reps

Pull ups: 4 x 8 reps

Weighted Wide Grip Dips: 3 x 10

Cable Rows: 3 x 10

Hanging Leg Raises: 3 x max reps

Plank: 5 minutes total (as many sets as it takes)

Day 2 and Day 5 – Shoulders, Arms and Intervals

Seated DB Shoulder Press: 4 x 8 reps

Lateral Raises: 3 x 10 reps

Bent Over Rear Delts: 3 x 10 reps

Standing Dumbbell Curls: 4 x 8 reps

Skull Crushers: 4 x 8 reps

HIIT – 30 second sprint on treadmill or bike / rest 90s seconds and repeat for a total of 16 minutes

Optional – 10-20 minutes of steady state cardio (if you need additional fat loss)

Days 3, 6 & 7 = rest days

Ryan Gosling Height, Weight and Body Fat Percentage?

Ryan Gosling is 6’1 and around 180 lbs in Crazy Stupid Love. His body fat percentage is probably around 10-12% which is considered cut. He is still holding a little bit of fat around his lower stomach."

So guys, please help me out. I want to start living healthier and just work on myself and better myself.

thanks,

royce
    Attached Images

Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000)
    With that goal, routine won't really matter that much. Just lift heavy. Make every set count and truly push yourself to challenge your norm. Don't do 60x10 if you really can do 70x10. If you get 70x10 try 75 next week etc. and A few mcdoubles a week isn't going to make a big difference if ryan gosling is your goal (no visible abs and minor arm development) I would suggest finding a new goal bc with the right dedication, you'll achieve this in a few months potentially.
    ***Georgia crew***

Hey thanks for the reply. Are u talking about 75 reps and 10 sets?

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by roycetomas View Post
    Hey thanks for the reply. Are u talking about 75 reps and 10 sets?
    He meant 75lbs and 10 reps on one set.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

Krandonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there Im exactly like u and well we should start together, what u think? i have kinda the same goal as u like if i get that ill be happy but ill keep going cause i want abbs and stuff when i get abbs ill be happy lol. so message me or something :P

So what about nutrition? What do u guys suggest?