Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 2600

Thread: MAX-OT Log

SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin the new avi and crazy chest workout, makes mine look horrible
    Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122921511

"It's best to rise from life like a banquet, neither thirsty or drunken." - Aristotle

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ashylarryku View Post
    solid chest workout man. excited to see how this new routine works out for you
    thanks dude, try it out! me too brah

Originally Posted by JC32 View Post
    Starting college huh, welcome to the world that now revolves around student loans... lol I'm about half way done paying off my undergrad...lol Grad school is a whole other story. lol
    the stock market is gonna be the key to my success (srs) im nasty with it haha stay tuned for a tutorial next week on the stock market! my HS finance teacher was the ****

Originally Posted by xHoward View Post
    Haha holy **** that's a crazy chest workout. I think it would work well for you especially since you are getting some blood in your chest before pressing movements to increase the mind to muscle connection. I'm sure you found yourself pushing more with your chest this time rather than your shoudlers/arms.
    for sure brah it felt sooooo nice

Originally Posted by baco_bacon View Post
    That workout looks insane, and fun! Lol! Thanks for the info on "blast your bench." I've never known where to find that
    try it out brah

sorry guys been busy, went to interview got the job! i now will have 2 summer jobs and hope to acquire mass moneys and throw about half of what i earn into stocks (srs), eventually i will start up affiliate marketing/my website before i go to school in september.

gonna do legs, dan and jay have work so going by myself
    lets hope for some PRs havent done legs in like 2 weeks lulz gonna go heavy and mix it up
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SydTheKid View Post
    thanks my canadian brethren

ill post up leg/shoulder workout from yesterday after i go lift if i have time (i have to work @ 6)
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do my leg workout from this week you will want to crawl home

nice chest work bro! I might give that a shot next week!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that was an intense session brah, i bet the pump felt goooooddd
    major DOMS comming soon?
    NGBB
    MBB

Personal best @ 165
    Bench-250 (TnG)
    Squat-315
    Deadlift-520

Personal best @ 198
    Bench - 280
    Squat - 400
    Deadlift - 560

.___.0_0_0.
    [__l;[_____];
    l__\__L-OllllO-]
    ()_)--()_)--)_)
    JEEP CREW

Originally Posted by SydTheKid View Post
    Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    do my leg workout from this week you will want to crawl home

nice chest work bro! I might give that a shot next week!
    Originally Posted by JohnB46 View Post
    that was an intense session brah, i bet the pump felt goooooddd
    major DOMS comming soon?
    major workouts coming up, nothing too heavy mostly focused on form. dude at my former gym (little short big dude about 5'7" leanish 210 or so)...only one i have problems with closed the gym on me at 2:00 (sign says open til 4:00)...and last week he told me it will be open til 3 on sat/sun...so went to a diff gym. blessing in disguise. about 30/month. A LOT bigger/better brb switching gyms. made a bunch of friends. gonna get pics with some of the dudes. one dude's name is eric who i referred to bb.com, about 6'3" 230ish, lean as fuuuuu 42 years old! looks about 24...crazy def getting a pic with him. also met this dude i forget his name but hes 24, 5'8" 170ish 8% similar frame/goals to me hes competing in a show in nov in mass (watch out zbert )...his legs need work. im gonna help him with his prep/posing by letting him borrow my wnbf posing vid thats coming in the mail and print out layne norton's contest prep...gonna convert dan and jay to my gym hopefully after next month...ill prob purchase 1 more month at my main gym and buy a 3 month at the new gym...pretty pumped!

brb shower/work. last dishwasher shift! im gonna try and update it later but no rushing. i also have orientation monday (early) - tuesday @ bryant so gonna try and lift their. ill start power/hyper and new log tomorrow. gonna try and make my max-ot 6 month progress vid tomorrow (havent started lulz)...but lots of updates to come!
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

Jacuzzi On the Roof kbismadkool's Avatar
    kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    brb meeting kev's friends

comment now damnit you made me write it up haha
    lol i see where they are going

idk like you said you were skeptical...so am i. you just focused on form right and negatives too correct? do that with your usually chest workout and you should feel it more too.

/Debbie Downer
    my workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118619261
    Racing LankedOut To A 300 Bench and 500 Deadlift

Aargreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aargreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aargreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aargreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aargreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aargreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aargreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aargreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aargreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aargreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aargreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay man, you were right this thread is a little too long to cover easily, however I got the gist of if. However, I will try to read whats been going on for around the past month or longer on here. The Max-OT training seems pretty good I would like to start it maybe this fall, as for the summer I am working out with this guy who is putting me through his routine, he says I will be noticing some gains and be a lot stronger by the end of this summer. What I like about that Max-OT program is the flexibility and strength gains, not to mention workout times. I usually leave the house at 12:50pm and get back at 2:45pm. Hey I was thinking about starting a creatine supplement to help me get stronger. I noticed a lot of people like GreenMag, and I noticed that you use, or did use, it. Could you tell me how it was and if you made any significant gains. I had someone recommend celltech, but it is just too expensive for my wallet.
    Visit my workout log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125257051

kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    even if you could afford cell tech...please dont buy it lol

Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're getting strong as hell. Keep pumping son!
    Natural Bodybuilder.
    Goal; 200lbs contest weight +

Originally Posted by kbismadkool View Post
    lol i see where they are going

idk like you said you were skeptical...so am i. you just focused on form right and negatives too correct? do that with your usually chest workout and you should feel it more too.

/Debbie Downer
    do it ******* (srs)...i was like da ****? then i did it and omg strength was gone. i wonder what i can flat bench right now i guess well sea next week lol

Originally Posted by Aargreen View Post
    Okay man, you were right this thread is a little too long to cover easily, however I got the gist of if. However, I will try to read whats been going on for around the past month or longer on here. The Max-OT training seems pretty good I would like to start it maybe this fall, as for the summer I am working out with this guy who is putting me through his routine, he says I will be noticing some gains and be a lot stronger by the end of this summer. What I like about that Max-OT program is the flexibility and strength gains, not to mention workout times. I usually leave the house at 12:50pm and get back at 2:45pm. Hey I was thinking about starting a creatine supplement to help me get stronger. I noticed a lot of people like GreenMag, and I noticed that you use, or did use, it. Could you tell me how it was and if you made any significant gains. I had someone recommend celltech, but it is just too expensive for my wallet.
    max-ot should be good for you then for sure, good luck broski
    green mag is the king for flavor/price. cant be beaten imo.

sour apple>lemon so get apple, ive made green mag icecubes and green mag freeze pops lulz gonna post pics later

even if you could afford cell tech...please dont buy it lol
    josh hyaduck says cell tech is good **** but ive never tried it

Originally Posted by BigBKillingIt View Post
    You're getting strong as hell. Keep pumping son!
    not sure if srs....skeptical hippo is skeptical

posting workouts brahs
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

do it ******* (srs)...i was like da ****? then i did it and omg strength was gone. i wonder what i can flat bench right now i guess well sea next week lol

you do realize you didnt answer what i asked babe...

you just focused on form and negatives right...

xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Post your damn workouts! Dude new avi looks sick. I really need to get my tan on.

you do realize you didnt answer what i asked babe...

you just focused on form and negatives right...
    and short rest periods and intensity

Originally Posted by xHoward View Post
    Post your damn workouts! Dude new avi looks sick. I really need to get my tan on.
    brb multitasking. im gonna tan at my town gym i still go to, but lift a lot at the new one/when my buddies cant go. im real pumped to lift at bryant on monday and possibly tuesday. brb showing *******s up (not srs)...but i wonder if i could get into the other gym (for athletes)...would be sick motivation lifting with D1 football/lax players for sure...cant wait to start my PT business there after i get my PT degree(s) next year!
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

and short rest periods and intensity
    sooo then why dont you just do that with your regular chest workout?

sooo then why dont you just do that with your regular chest workout?
    cuz it feels good brah, srs just try it then let me know. 1 day just lift with buddies but do it fast and intense

posting workouts tomorrow, gonna write my dad a card and try and salvage our relationship (grown apart the past few years)
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

this is my dad's gift (mirin cute baby?):

this is what the text says
    Originally Posted by Text
    Dear Dad:
    The past few years we have grown apart. I think this was caused by a small fight we had up in Maine a few years back. I would very much like to salvage our relationship and talk more; I want to get to know about your past and our family history. I have your work ethic – all of the success that I will one day bring this family will be because of you. You have busted your ass at a company for 30 years, for repayment they have tried to shut you up by paying you off. Even with a shot back, you still do yard work and work around the house. I am writing you this because I just want you to know that I truly do appreciate what you have done for me. You have sacrificed a large majority of your life to your work. I will never forget the quote that my girlfriend’s uncle said about you: “I know Albie very well, he works hard. I would say he even works too hard.” I try and live up to this saying because I have seen what you have come from and you have taken the circumstances you were given and now you are able to live comfortably. I will become successful. I will be able to one day financially to take care of you and mom. I was going to include a gift card for NetFlix in this, but right now I don’t have enough money. I will buy one once I get back from Orientation. Happy Father’s Day.
    Love, Your Son
    Kyle Richard Wood
    here is a good song that reminds me of him:

never got my dad a gift before (read text)...hoping this helps make stuff better

have a good father's day everyone, and remember to get your dad something!
    Last edited by xKyle10; 06-19-2010 at 10:38 PM.
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

thats a nice present for your dad kyle. im sure he'll appreciate it. hope everything goes well

thats a nice present for your dad kyle. im sure he'll appreciate it. hope everything goes well
    thanks brah

gonna start power/hyper tomorrow with jay and dan. ill prob have them do 50/50 shoulders/legs (my workouts)..ill post those tomorrow

night everyone <3
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

thanks brah

gonna start power/hyper tomorrow with jay and dan. ill prob have them do 50/50 shoulders/legs (my workouts)..ill post those tomorrow

night everyone <3
    good luck on power/hyper

which one you doing?

niteeeeeeeeeeee <3

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you live with your dad? Also is the school you're going to pretty close to home?

GL on the power/hypertrophy split once you begin bulking.. seems like a good routine.. may try it myself once I get healthy.

good luck on power/hyper

which one you doing?

niteeeeeeeeeeee <3
    thanks and the rj perkins one most likely..ill prob tweak it a bit

Originally Posted by tYg3rA View Post
    Do you live with your dad? Also is the school you're going to pretty close to home?

GL on the power/hypertrophy split once you begin bulking.. seems like a good routine.. may try it myself once I get healthy.
    yep, he used to work all day basically for 30+ years (ups handling)..then his back gave out (literally no muscle left from all the lifting with probably bad form)..and he has to have a lot of surgery. about 45 min mostly highway

thanks brah i hope it works well
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yep, he used to work all day basically for 30+ years (ups handling)..then his back gave out (literally no muscle left from all the lifting with probably bad form)..and he has to have a lot of surgery. about 45 min mostly highway

thanks brah i hope it works well
    Wow, ****ing weird as sh*t, seems like we have a ****load in common. My college is like 45-50 mins away too lol. Did you say you were driving and going to the gym there already? And are you going to commute your first year or what?

Wow, ****ing weird as sh*t, seems like we have a ****load in common. My college is like 45-50 mins away too lol. Did you say you were driving and going to the gym there already? And are you going to commute your first year or what?
    no just orientation gonna live there haha...i might commute next year im not sure but wanna get at least 1 year of the experience and network for my pt business when it gets going
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

no just orientation gonna live there haha...i might commute next year im not sure but wanna get at least 1 year of the experience and network for my pt business when it gets going
    I see I see. Sounds good man lol.

I see I see. Sounds good man lol.
    im pumped brah. im able to get a work study too maybe ill be able to work at one of the gyms? get paid to lift/help people lift ftw?
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

stocks log for those interested:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=507185771

heres what i am at before the market opens (yes random prices/non-diverse industries)

hoping to hit +20% minimum in 3 months, but PR is +40% in 3 months...i got very lucky the first go around

k finally sleeping so i can start power/hyper tomorrow
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kyle, too much bromance and not enough weight-lovin'!!
    ^_^

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    josh hyaduck says cell tech is good **** but ive never tried it
    So does Jay Cutler, doesn't mean its not overpriced proprietary bullshyt.

In for workouts! And in for power/hyper! Really thinking about hopping on it with you!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Milk was a bad choice" ashylarryku's Avatar
    ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have fukking mad respect for that note you wrote to your dad man. Good for you

Please don't waste your money on CellTech lol. If you're gonna pay that much, you should get Anaconda or Mag-10 from Biotest. (srs) I got it myself
    My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133003933

"Don't unrack the bar like the bar is gonna kick your ass" - Christian Thibaudeau

"All men are created equal, some just work harder" - Defranco's Gym

Deadlift 610 x 1
    Squat 455 x 1
    Bench 345 x 1

1,400 Total @ BW 197 video here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDr4a_SunYs

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for training videos almost daily:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ashylarryku?feature=watch