Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Best Tasting Coffee Flavored Whey Protein?

Kindly let me know the best coffee/cafe mocha/cappuchino flavored whey proteins (isolates/concentrates or blends) you have tried. Which was the best/closest one to resemble the real taste of coffee bean?
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Syntha 6 Mochacino(s?)

It's actually kind of rediculous how good this tastes, especially with milk. I only bought it once because it was too good and I just craved it all day and it's too expensive for me to be drinking that much.
    Lightweight baby ain't nothin to it but to do it!

Gotta get big!

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks, keep your suggestions/reviews coming...
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

chargerfn909 is just really nice. (+1000) chargerfn909 is just really nice. (+1000) chargerfn909 is just really nice. (+1000) chargerfn909 is just really nice. (+1000) chargerfn909 is just really nice. (+1000) chargerfn909 is just really nice. (+1000) chargerfn909 is just really nice. (+1000) chargerfn909 is just really nice. (+1000) chargerfn909 is just really nice. (+1000) chargerfn909 is just really nice. (+1000) chargerfn909 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
    Kindly let me know the best coffee/cafe mocha/cappuchino flavored whey proteins (isolates/concentrates or blends) you have tried. Which was the best/closest one to resemble the real taste of coffee bean?
    Dymatize's ELITE-- Cafe Mocha = WIN

rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Humm, never really thought of it before but if I stuck a spoon full of one of these products in a mug of hot water would it resemble the taste of a real cup of coffee?

stevekick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevekick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevekick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevekick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevekick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevekick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevekick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevekick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevekick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevekick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevekick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly man buy your fav protein, and add a TBS of instant coffee. I buy Nitro-Tech triple chocolate milkshake and throw in a tbs of hazelnut coffee with a tbs of honey, it's honestly a taste of heaven.

Samkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Samkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Samkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Samkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Samkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Samkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Samkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Samkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Samkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Samkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Samkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by StWolf View Post
    Humm, never really thought of it before but if I stuck a spoon full of one of these products in a mug of hot water would it resemble the taste of a real cup of coffee?
    Not even close.

kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StWolf View Post
    When I was a noob to supplements I tried putting a scoop of chocolate whey in a hot chocolate and the whole thing solidified. I guess the heat denatured the protein...It was pretty disgusting and I just threw it out.

Whey + Hot Liquid = Bunk Chunks
    Lightweight baby ain't nothin to it but to do it!

Gotta get big!

jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    XF Mochacinno. I have a 10lb bag I'm plowing through and I dont even like coffee.

Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jonnyflores View Post
    XF Mochacinno. I have a 10lb bag I'm plowing through and I dont even like coffee.
    i like coffee and this is really good. i went through 20 lbs of this.

rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rea99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kingthunder View Post
    When I was a noob to supplements I tried putting a scoop of chocolate whey in a hot chocolate and the whole thing solidified. I guess the heat denatured the protein...It was pretty disgusting and I just threw it out.

Whey + Hot Liquid = Bunk Chunks
    Ya I figured I would have heard it mentioned if something like that worked, just never realized there was coffee flavored protien I guess, I often stick a teaspoon of instant coffee in a cold vanilla shake. Never tried it the other way around, good idea though protein rich instant hot coffee? BRB, getting chemistry degree so I can become a supp millionaire.

xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I too enjoyed XF Mochaccino. I have not tried many coffee/mocha flavored proteins though.
    I'm just a man.

Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Has anyone tried adding whey to their favorite coffee?
    Ur not mirin'

Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    XF Whey was perfect for me, the Mochaccino is great.
    Dymatize Whey is another good one but a bit too sweet sometimes.

I didn't like much ON 100% Whey, didn't taste it like real coffee flavor, more like a creamy one.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Any one who has tried either Dymatize or ON and has then tried out Xtreme Formulations Mocha, has always recommended ours over theirs.

PLus you can get 10lbs for $62

Better profile, better taste and cheaper?

It's an obvious choice
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

AIX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Syntha-6 Mochachino

I tried Syntha-6 Mochachino and ON %100 Mocha Cappuccino !!

Syntha-6 Mochachino is the best tasting protein ever IMO. It tastes like Starbucks Mocha ..even better than that.

ON Mocha Cappuccino is also very good.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Moody72 View Post
    Has anyone tried adding whey to their favorite coffee?
    I add ultra peptide mochachino whey to my iced coffee for a mad refreshing beverage. You can't just throw powder into cold or hot coffee because it'll clump up. Mix up a shake with a little bit of water or milk, then add it to coffee. Tastes banging!

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chargerfn909 View Post
    Dymatize's ELITE-- Cafe Mocha = WIN
    This is the only coffee flavored whey I have tried and I thought it was great.

donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So far, I have tried ON whey coffee, ON mocha Cappuccino, and Syntha 6 Mochaccino. This is the order i'd rank them

1. Syntha 6 Mochacinno
    2. ON coffee flavor
    3. ON mocha Cappuccino

I always mix them with room temperature water and then add a few ice cubes in at the end. Yummy
    --------------------------------
    Sometimes you?re a pigeon. Other days, you?re a statue

Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    Any one who has tried either Dymatize or ON and has then tried out Xtreme Formulations Mocha, has always recommended ours over theirs.

PLus you can get 10lbs for $62

Better profile, better taste and cheaper?

It's an obvious choice
    Forgot to add that aspect, you can't beat those aspects
    XF ftw! IMHO

cutting time. ffffffuuuuu vitriol's Avatar
    vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1.) Find a decent vanilla whey - dymatize is good, nice mild flavour, not too strong.

2.) Add a couple of teaspoons of instant coffee

3.)

4.) Profit.

I've tried a few different coffee/mocha wheys, and while nice in their own right, they can't compete with how good this is.

I like my coffee strong/unsweetened and mainly drink espresso's / long blacks... so maybe others prefer the sweeter mocha wheys out there. But for a true coffee whey.. this is winnar. Shame bout all the caffeine tho

Mkk89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mkk89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tried on's coffee and mocha cappucino.
    Love the coffee..hate the mocha cappucino

Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't tasted a really good coffee flavoured protein. They tend to use that cheap coffee that tastes like ass.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Proto Whey cafe mocha is as good as it gets
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    xf has a good mocha when mixed with milk
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„