Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nmn View Post
    sup derek
    u cheeky detective u

SketchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SketchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SketchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SketchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SketchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SketchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SketchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SketchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SketchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SketchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SketchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

have more bf% and facial hair now tho.
    *Misc Artistic Crew* Curlin' Pencils. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    * Chloe Moretz Crew*
    *Always pick 4 Crew*
    *Breaking Bad Fanatic Crew*

Only Eyesthetics Matter Broteins's Avatar
    Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP went to sleep after rating barely anyone so I am taking over for the good of the thread, I hope you appreciate this great sacrifice on my part. We are NOT using the OPs ****gy time 7/10 is average scale but instead are using the official RudyRude scale which follows a normal distribution with a mean of 5 and a standard deviation of 1.5. Examples:
    3-legit ugly
    4-below average
    5-average
    6-a bit above average
    7-legit good looking
    8-approaching model tier
    9-legit model tier
    10-Marcello Alvarez

So don't get butt hurt if I rate you a 6.5 that is not bad and if I rate you a 4, don't worry there are generally improvements that can be made to bump you up a few points.

I will not rate tiny ass avis or blurry filtered potato pics.

Originally Posted by top****ut212 View Post
    You can rate me too, i'll be fair. Winner gets a measly rep and a lap dance (no homo) Btw 7/10 is my average, so a 5/10 and 6/10 is only slightly below. Legit 8/10s and 9/10s are above average, and 10/10 is god tier so dnt get mad

6/10
    Suggestions: you have a long face and a rather large chin and I think your facial hair probably accentuates this.

Originally Posted by str3zz View Post
    Please be gentle.
    Small blurry photo so hard to tell but I would say maybe 6/10.

Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    Hadnt shaved in a week and just got off work so hat hair. Do your worst
    Strong jaw but fairly poverty facial hair and haircut cant tell from the angle if you face is very assymetrical but assuming it okay 6.5/10.

Originally Posted by ThePizzaMan View Post
    ok srs ratings now pls

not my best look. i'm on bedface mode, but suggestions on acquiring better facial aestheitcs would be koolaid
    5/10 average. Suggested that you continue cutting, fix up your eyebrows a bit but don't make it obvious, try a different haircut.

Originally Posted by Cogzwell View Post
    Rate honestly ...

Attachment 6125163
    (Can't use IMG tags cos of my post count)
    4/10 get rid of acne, partial unibrow and better haircut

Originally Posted by Ruinn View Post

hoping to get dat dere chiseled jaw/cheekbones soon =(
    6/10

Originally Posted by Blacryan View Post
    7.5/10 looking good. Photo is a bit blurry/small so I can't tell for sure.

Originally Posted by TroyMM View Post
    here goes nothin

Disclaimer: I am not trained in black facial aesthetics.

You have a pretty unique face. Maybe 6/10

placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Broteins View Post
    OP went to sleep after rating barely anyone so I am taking over for the good of the thread, I hope you appreciate this great sacrifice on my part. We are NOT using the OPs ****gy time 7/10 is average scale but instead are using the official RudyRude scale which follows a normal distribution with a mean of 5 and a standard deviation of 1.5. Examples:
    3-legit ugly
    4-below average
    5-average
    6-a bit above average
    7-legit good looking
    8-approaching model tier
    9-legit model tier
    10-Marcello Alvarez

So don't get butt hurt if I rate you a 6.5 that is not bad and if I rate you a 4, don't worry there are generally improvements that can be made to bump you up a few points.

I will not rate tiny ass avis or blurry filtered potato pics.

6/10
    Suggestions: you have a long face and a rather large chin and I think your facial hair probably accentuates this.

Small blurry photo so hard to tell but I would say maybe 6/10.

Strong jaw but fairly poverty facial hair and haircut cant tell from the angle if you face is very assymetrical but assuming it okay 6.5/10.

5/10 average. Suggested that you continue cutting, fix up your eyebrows a bit but don't make it obvious, try a different haircut.

4/10 get rid of acne, partial unibrow and better haircut

6/10

7.5/10 looking good. Photo is a bit blurry/small so I can't tell for sure.

Disclaimer: I am not trained in black facial aesthetics.

You have a pretty unique face. Maybe 6/10
    you completely skipped me :[
    *World is Ending Neg Crew*

RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ifitness1 View Post
    Dont quote pics plz thanks

Look kinda high here

1st pic a perfect dwayne johnson looking guy so 8/10 2nd pic i rate you 5.5/10 ,

RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by placrosse View Post

come at me
    1st pic 5/10

2nd pic 6.5/10

keep smiling it increases your facial aesthetics

placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RaaX View Post
    1st pic 5/10

2nd pic 6.5/10

keep smiling it increases your facial aesthetics
    lolwut gonna have to disagree with u thur
    *World is Ending Neg Crew*

Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ckSiy View Post
    Photo too small to be sure but maybe 6/10. You look a bit assymetrical and your ears stick out a bit, but otherwise looks pretty good. Nicely fitted shirt, not a fan of skinny ties tho.

Originally Posted by ifitness1 View Post
    Dont quote pics plz thanks

Look kinda high here
    You have very feminine eyes/eyebrows (not necessarily a bad thing). I would say 6/10. I think you look better in the first pic.

Originally Posted by placrosse View Post

come at me
    6.5/10 Big forehead and ears point out a bit much but otherwise pretty good.

Originally Posted by xanderlam View Post

4.5/10 but could improve if get a better haircut and whiten teeth

Originally Posted by BericDondarrion View Post
    Here goes nothing, this is me right now at 220lbs:

Gonna keep cutting till I'm on godmode, am I gonna make it bruhs?
    4/10 but maybe it is just a bad pic that makes you look creepy.
    Originally Posted by Leboutskii View Post

Most recent pick I used for uni student card.

Lay it on me op.
    6/10 suggestions: clean up eyebrows a bit but don't make it obvious

Originally Posted by Aulzon View Post
    dere u go
    4/10. Very assymetrical. Could improve by getting a non ****gy time haircut and cleaning up the brows and complexion (at least it looks like)
    -Humble Crew
    -Model Tier Facial Aesthetics Crew
    -My 8/10 Eyesthetics are my Biggest Flaw Crew
    -Genetics of the Gods Crew
    -Three Time Award Winner of "Most Modest Miscer" Crew
    -Elite Education, Connections and CEO 10K/Day Crew
    -#PrayForPeasants Crew
    -Unpretentious Crew

death is the enemy BericDondarrion's Avatar
    BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol.
    When it all comes down
    There'll be nothing left to catch you but ground
    It's calling your name and filling your head
    With delusions of glory

Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    avi lol
    ☆☆☆υк �Ñєω☆☆☆
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Originally Posted by apo99 View Post

Pics a bit small but maybe a 7/10 masculine face and mirin what looks to be dimples.

Originally Posted by SketchBrah View Post

have more bf% and facial hair now tho.
    Small pics but maybe 6.5/10

Originally Posted by amethot94 View Post
    Too small and blurry but look some where above average at least.
    -Humble Crew
    -Model Tier Facial Aesthetics Crew
    -My 8/10 Eyesthetics are my Biggest Flaw Crew
    -Genetics of the Gods Crew
    -Three Time Award Winner of "Most Modest Miscer" Crew
    -Elite Education, Connections and CEO 10K/Day Crew
    -#PrayForPeasants Crew
    -Unpretentious Crew

Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Too small and blurry but look some where above average at least.
    OP my eye up close sorta looks like yours no homo. just your eyebrow is a lot lower

Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seen this guy before, thought I'd chime in just on this one. This guy is actually an example of someone of the masculine facial aesthetics type, essentially a pussy slayer. However, this is different than what modeling agencies would look for. Totally different than Lachowski for example. This is the type of face that does well with women, but not so much in the modeling business. It's a whole different ballgame basically. Which is why *******s should stop posting Lachowski and chit in every facial aesthetics thread, because it's not necessary the best look to have.

Areeb2701 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Areeb2701 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Areeb2701 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Areeb2701 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Areeb2701 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Areeb2701 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Areeb2701 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Areeb2701 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Areeb2701 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Areeb2701 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Areeb2701 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pics a bit small but maybe a 7/10 masculine face and mirin what looks to be dimples.
    rate me please

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87467212@N06/

DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by recedingjaw View Post
    Seen this guy before, thought I'd chime in just on this one. This guy is actually an example of someone of the masculine facial aesthetics type, essentially a pussy slayer. However, this is different than what modeling agencies would look for. Totally different than Lachowski for example. This is the type of face that does well with women, but not so much in the modeling business. It's a whole different ballgame basically. Which is why *******s should stop posting Lachowski and chit in every facial aesthetics thread, because it's not necessary the best look to have.
    ^ This
    Ye

LittleHippo

EMPIRE CREW.

William622 is just really nice. (+1000) William622 is just really nice. (+1000) William622 is just really nice. (+1000) William622 is just really nice. (+1000) William622 is just really nice. (+1000) William622 is just really nice. (+1000) William622 is just really nice. (+1000) William622 is just really nice. (+1000) William622 is just really nice. (+1000) William622 is just really nice. (+1000) William622 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this
    Last edited by William622; 08-24-2013 at 08:32 AM.
    Brazilian-Russian Crew sole member

cottonvibes will become famous soon enough. (+50) cottonvibes will become famous soon enough. (+50) cottonvibes will become famous soon enough. (+50) cottonvibes will become famous soon enough. (+50) cottonvibes will become famous soon enough. (+50) cottonvibes will become famous soon enough. (+50) cottonvibes will become famous soon enough. (+50) cottonvibes will become famous soon enough. (+50) cottonvibes will become famous soon enough. (+50) cottonvibes will become famous soon enough. (+50) cottonvibes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP went to sleep after rating barely anyone so I am taking over for the good of the thread, I hope you appreciate this great sacrifice on my part. We are NOT using the OPs ****gy time 7/10 is average scale but instead are using the official RudyRude scale which follows a normal distribution with a mean of 5 and a standard deviation of 1.5.
    rate me broteins brah

whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000)
    time to end this thread

** Disclaimer: All posts, statements, remarks and threads made by this user are not to be taken seriously and are not an accurate representation of this user's personality or beliefs Crew **

JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Playurcardsrite View Post
    Repped

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    Repped
    ^lolllll
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I remember you... the Josh Hartnett look-a-like who had the amazing transformation from a chubby guy to aesthetic!?

(You handsome mothafuka lol.)

No OP... this guy isn't a 6/10 you muppet. He's approx 8/10 and maybe a few little bits higher.
    Last edited by Ashfrolicious; 08-24-2013 at 05:01 AM.
    Positive Crew
    Dentist Crew
    Seen the Eiffel Tower but haven't been to France Crew

"Your thoughts become your beliefs. Your beliefs become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."

AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at how op rated this dude 6...hes legit 8/10 no homo

ibby1995 is just really nice. (+1000) ibby1995 is just really nice. (+1000) ibby1995 is just really nice. (+1000) ibby1995 is just really nice. (+1000) ibby1995 is just really nice. (+1000) ibby1995 is just really nice. (+1000) ibby1995 is just really nice. (+1000) ibby1995 is just really nice. (+1000) ibby1995 is just really nice. (+1000) ibby1995 is just really nice. (+1000) ibby1995 is just really nice. (+1000)

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Caxoo View Post
    OMG I LOL'D

Actually, I'm lolling at this whole thread.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ibby1995 View Post
    grow your hair out kuz..5/10 tho

Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pls be gentle Opie
    <--

Dallasbroski is not very well liked. (-100) Dallasbroski is not very well liked. (-100) Dallasbroski is not very well liked. (-100) Dallasbroski is not very well liked. (-100) Dallasbroski is not very well liked. (-100) Dallasbroski is not very well liked. (-100) Dallasbroski is not very well liked. (-100) Dallasbroski is not very well liked. (-100) Dallasbroski is not very well liked. (-100) Dallasbroski is not very well liked. (-100) Dallasbroski is not very well liked. (-100)

2 pics here... these were during bulk my face looks much more cut now