coraci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body Octane and Cordygen5

I just ordered both MAN Body Octane and Cordygen5. This is mainly for endurance and performance enhancements. I was curious as to if these supplements are safe to take with eachother? I have read that Cordygen5 MAY increase testosterone levels. If this is true is it considered as hormonal? Will either one of these products be banned by the NCAA? I know the organization is very strict on supplements and I do not want to risk anything here. Also will taking Body Octane after eating diminish its effects?
    Thank You

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coraci View Post
    I just ordered both MAN Body Octane and Cordygen5. This is mainly for endurance and performance enhancements. I was curious as to if these supplements are safe to take with eachother? I have read that Cordygen5 MAY increase testosterone levels.
    I don't know how valid the test-boosting effects are, I really haven't looked far enough into it... I wouldn't hold my breath to be honest, but C5 could have an indirect impact on testosterone levels (I'm not very deeply familiar with the substances).

If this is true is it considered as hormonal? Will either one of these products be banned by the NCAA?
    Neither is considered hormonal. I think Cordygen5 is within NCAA rules, Body Octane it would not surprise me. Verify before taking them though; no point in putting that status at risk by taking them without being sure.

I know the organization is very strict on supplements and I do not want to risk anything here. Also will taking Body Octane after eating diminish its effects?
    Thank You
    They are, and good idea to check. I would take Body Octane 2 servings per day (morning/pre, pre/dinner, etc). Direct from my Cordygen5 Log:

Originally Posted by Cordygen5 Log
    I want to squeeze the most I can out of C5! What should I do?

I recommend Cordygen5 for endurance atheletes, and high rep range trainers, for the most part. Here is what I would do for a good endurance stack:

2 weeks: pre-load carnosine levels with bulk beta-alanine (or Giant Nutrition ProCarnosine). 4g a day for 14 days, you'll need only about 100g to do this ($7.50). As the more 'aware' users of carnosine know, it takes some time to get the dipeptide formed, and stores do not build overnight. I highly recommend this preloading phase, before running C5.

25 days: 1 bottle of MAN Body Octane, 1 bottle of Millenium Sport Cordygen5. This is a triple-whammy stack - I know at this point some are going to think that Body Octane is expensive. It really is not, it is a well-dosed supplement, and making it from bulk saves almost nothing. From this, you get:
    • Carnosine - I suggest reading Joey Rodriguez's (J-Rod) about carnosine, and also The Carnosine Revolution by Stephen Adele.
    • Citrulline Malate - the typical mistake with Citrulline is to underdose badly. I suggest aiming in the 6-8g range daily, to take full effect of Citrulline - it is one of the most underrated supplements (and quite frankly, is great for endurance). For some more information, I suggest reading Citrulline Malate Product Information.

Dosing protocol:
    2 weeks of bulk beta-alanine, 4g daily in two doses (2g at a time) - $7.50
    25 days Body Octane/Cordygen5: 2 servings Body Octane (follow directions), 1 serving Cordygen5 45 minutes preworkout. - $48 + $24 = $72

Total cost:
    About $80, going with bodybuilding.com prices. However, you can shave some money from Body Octane, if you're an astute shopper. This is enough to provide about 39 days, about 5.5 weeks. Not bad! 6 weeks on (or more by increasing the preload stage time), a strategic decondition, then move on with the training. Very flexible, and I think it would be pretty darn powerful!
    I remember being relevant.

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cordygen5 is not banned by any sport sanctioning body.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

fight_prof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fight_prof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fight_prof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fight_prof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fight_prof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fight_prof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fight_prof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fight_prof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fight_prof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fight_prof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fight_prof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure about NCAA rules, I'd imagine you'd be fine, however they are pretty strict.

But in regards to your stack, well done! One of the best stacks you could imagine for endurance. Both excellent companies as well. The guys at Millennium are awesome and have answered all my questions, always.

FP