Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question is six pack possible without steroid!

i am just tired of working in my abs and see nothing changed despite i see my friend they all having great six packs ,,, but i still looking for a professional workout for abs , can you give me very good abs program or can you tell me where i can find abs workout !,
    i am using my abs exercise + weight = i am thin style - i like to use abs exercise one day on one day off ,,,
    any way if you can help me let me know..

gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by castroaj View Post
    i am just tired of working in my abs and see nothing changed despite i see my friend they all having great six packs ,,, but i still looking for a professional workout for abs , can you give me very good abs program or can you tell me where i can find abs workout !,
    i am using my abs exercise + weight = i am thin style - i like to use abs exercise one day on one day off ,,,
    check out this link. its got some great exercises.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109102971

also, look up an exercise called dragon flags. its extremely difficult but its really good. i just started but i can only do a few

soapy is just really nice. (+1000) soapy is just really nice. (+1000) soapy is just really nice. (+1000) soapy is just really nice. (+1000) soapy is just really nice. (+1000) soapy is just really nice. (+1000) soapy is just really nice. (+1000) soapy is just really nice. (+1000) soapy is just really nice. (+1000) soapy is just really nice. (+1000) soapy is just really nice. (+1000)
    a 6 pack is made in the kitchen! diet is EVERTHING! think 5% ab exercises 95% doet, this is how a 6 pack is made, a 6 pack is EXTREMELY achievable without steroids, i cant really see how steroids would give any advantage to gaining a 6 pack

castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by soapy View Post
    a 6 pack is made in the kitchen! diet is EVERTHING! think 5% ab exercises 95% doet, this is how a 6 pack is made, a 6 pack is EXTREMELY achievable without steroids, i cant really see how steroids would give any advantage to gaining a 6 pack
    man i have to tell you i am so conservative about not having fat in my food .. but still cant have six pack .. there was injection caps its name was something like sumasor or sumason i dont remember exactly but there were telling they use this before competition and it burn fat around abs for around 2 3 weeks!

Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i eat like a fatass and i can still see some abs. great metabolism i guess
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703993

Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Uh I have an okay 6 pack without using steroids...I've never done a ton of ab work either.

More cardio plus clean eating maybe?
    Kaizen.

Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The following table is a "key" to each level:

Level 1:
    3 sets of crunches

Level 2:
    2 sets of crunches
    1 set of hanging knee raises (knees remain bent)

Level 3:
    1 set of crunches
    2 sets of hanging knee raises

Level 4:
    1 set of crunches
    2 sets of hanging knee raises
    1 set of parallel leg raises (legs remain straight)

Level 5:
    1 set of crunches
    1 set of hanging knee raises
    2 sets of parallel leg raises

Level 6:
    1 set of crunches
    2 sets of parallel leg raises
    1 set of full leg raises (you are inverted at the end, legs over head)

Level 7:
    1 set of crunches
    1 set of parallel leg raises
    1 set of full leg raises
    1 set of inverted scissors

The instructions are simple. Begin with level 1. Attempt to perform 15 repetitions for each set. You rest exactly 1 minute between sets. For level 1, you attempt 3 sets of 15 floor crunches. If you succeed in completing the entire level, then you advance to the next level.

Only when you can successfully complete 15 continuous reps of each exercise prescribed do you advance to the next level. This may seem simple. In practice, however, it is very difficult.
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703993

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soapy View Post
    a 6 pack is made in the kitchen!
    *facepalm*

I hate when people say this.

diet is EVERTHING! think 5% ab exercises 95% doet, this is how a 6 pack is made,
    *facepalm*

a 6 pack is EXTREMELY achievable without steroids,
    *thumbs up*

i cant really see how steroids would give any advantage to gaining a 6 pack
    *facepalm*

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    *facepalm*

I hate when people say this.

*facepalm*

*thumbs up*

*facepalm*
    *facepalm*

6 pack is a function of low body fat. EVERYBODY has a 6 pack. You can make it bulge more by building your abs, but you will never have a visible 6pack until you have low body fat, which you get through DIET

KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    *facepalm*

6 pack is a function of low body fat. EVERYBODY has a 6 pack. You can make it bulge more by building your abs, but you will never have a visible 6pack until you have low body fat, which you get through DIET
    Indeed, and don't forget the more muscle you have, the more abs one can typically see at higher bodyfat percentages.

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *facepalm*

No way are you serious!?

And actually no, not every one has abs, even at extremly low bodyfat percentages.

Yes that is true, the less bodyfat the more visable the abs will become, but you said the abs are made in the kitchen, well technically no, the abs are just like any other muscle and in order for them to be "made" you need to train them and rip muscle fibers, then just like all other muscles you need to feed them the nutrients in which they need to grow. (which can be done in the kitchen yes) but when you talk about kitchen you are relating to a diet not to gain muscle hypertrophy but to lose fat am i right?

I think you are getting mixed up with muscle hypertrophy and fat loss.

Abs are not made in the kitchen, but if you look at it that way then yes biceps, triceps, pectorials, quadriceps are all made in the kitchen also.

Fat loss is a result from the kitchen, which then results in the abs becomeing more visable.

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No way are you serious!?

And actually no, not every one has abs, even at extremly low bodyfat percentages.

Yes that is true, the less bodyfat the more visable the abs will become, but you said the abs are made in the kitchen, well technically no, the abs are just like any other muscle and in order for them to be "made" you need to train them and rip muscle fibers, then just like all other muscles you need to feed them the nutrients in which they need to grow. (which can be done in the kitchen yes) but when you talk about kitchen you are relating to a diet not to gain muscle hypertrophy but to lose fat am i right?

Abs are not made in the kitchen, but if you look at it that way then yes biceps, triceps, pectorials, quadriceps are all made in the kitchen also.

Fat loss is a result from the kitchen, which then results in the abs becomeing more visable.
    fail.

we are not talking about holocaust victims here, we are talking about normal people who have a reasonable build (ya know? like the OP maybe?) and are not starved

allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it's called lowering your BF.... and your probably talking about Sustanon, which is not what you want.

/thread..
    yes.... I have low posts and high reps.. They came from the AAS section when it was alive.. if you have LEGITIMATE questions then PM me... I'll always help educate.

T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000)
    fail.

we are not talking about holocaust victims here, we are talking about normal people who have a reasonable build (ya know? like the OP maybe?) and are not starved
    No way are you serious!?

That dude is skinny, but hes not low bodyfat. just because your skinny doesnt mean you got a low bodyfat.
    The only things that should be small in this world are bills and panty sizes

fail.

Just proving a point.

Also like i said before, abs are not "made" in the kitchen.

Originally Posted by T-mac View Post
    That dude is skinny, but hes not low bodyfat. just because your skinny doesnt mean you got a low bodyfat.
    Usually it does, and yes that guy is considered low bodyfat.

Original Neanderthal theapexxxx's Avatar
    theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just look at his profile picture.
    He does have visible abs poking out at the top while the lower abdominals are still covered by a small amount of body fat.
    Losing maybe 10 more lbs could unveil your abs completely.

Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    *facepalm*

This.

Originally Posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    Indeed, and don't forget the more muscle you have, the more abs one can typically see at higher bodyfat percentages.
    This.

Originally Posted by theapexxxx View Post
    He does have visible abs poking out at the top while the lower abdominals are still covered by a small amount of body fat.
    And this.

Originally Posted by theapexxxx View Post
    This could also be due to lack of muscle hypertrophy in his lower abs.

OP focus on training your lower abs more.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This could also be due to lack of muscle hypertrophy in his lower abs.

OP focus on training your lower abs more.
    Wrong... People generally have stronger more developed abs than you think. It's more a function of body fat covering up the lower abs. A favorite area of the body to store fat and the last place to lose it.

I've seen skinny guys with very little muscle mass, spaghetti arms and legs with six packs. It isn't the muscle...It's the fat.

Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    Wrong... People generally have stronger more developed abs than you think. It's more a function of body fat covering up the lower abs. A favorite area of the body to store fat and the last place to lose it.

I've seen skinny guys with very little muscle mass, spaghetti arms and legs with six packs. It isn't the muscle...It's the fat.
    How can that possibly be wrong?

I said it could possibly be due to lack of muscle hypertrophy in the lower abs, which is yes infact a factor of good visable abs. Low bodyfat alone is sometimes not enough, the abs need some mass/size in order to become visable also.

Its the muscle and the fat. Its not just the fat lol, its a factor of both.

And for the record, guys with speghetti arms and legs dont usually have abs as such, but rather "lines" there is a difference.

Lines:

Abs:

Last edited by JOSEF RAKICH; 10-03-2009 at 11:27 PM.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How can that possibly be wrong?

I said it could possibly be due to lack of muscle hypertrophy in the lower abs, which is yes infact a factor of good visable abs. Low bodyfat alone is sometimes not enough, the abs need some mass/size in order to become visable also.

Its the muscle and the fat

Its not just the fat lol, its a factor of both. And for the record, guys with speghetti arms and legs dont usually have abs as such, but rather "lines"
    The OPs problem is bf. It isn't his abdominal muscle mass. He stated he works his abs. He needs an improved clean diet to burn that fat and expose his hard work.

He could do all the lower ab work ever created by man kind and still never see his lower abs. That's why your advice to him about doing more lower ab exercises suck. He has the exercises down. Not the problem. More nutritional education will be the key to his success.

Oh and your attempt at proving a point by posting a pic of a malnourished individual only proved how clueless you really are.

The OPs problem is bf. It isn't his abdominal muscle mass. He stated he works his abs. He needs an improved clean diet to burn that fat and expose his hard work.

He could do all the lower ab work ever created by man kind and still never see his lower abs. That's why your advice to him about doing more lower ab exercises suck. He has the exercises down. Not the problem. More nutritional education will be the key to his success.

Oh and your attempt at proving a point by posting a pic of a malnourished individual only proved how clueless you really are.
    Yes i agree his problem is bodyfat, but it is also lower abdominal muscle mass.

Lol are you relly that dumb, good abs are a result of muscle mass in the abs and also low bodyfat, its not just low-bodyfat the abs are just like any other muscle you do know and can infact achive muscle hypertrophy in the abs. (serious!)

I dont see how my advice possibly sucks, compared to yours.

My advice - Lower bodyfat and add mass to the lower abs.

Your advice - Lower bodyfat.

And no he dosent have the exercises down, did you even read the thread at all?

but i still looking for a professional workout for abs , can you give me very good abs program or can you tell me where i can find abs workout !
    Lol you said people with spaghetti arms and legs still have abs, well a person that fits that criteria is a malnourished individual. am i wrong?

And by the way there not abs they are "lines"

Lol.

SPFlynn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPFlynn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPFlynn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPFlynn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPFlynn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPFlynn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPFlynn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPFlynn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPFlynn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPFlynn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPFlynn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [Everything]
    This

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not sure what is worse, the OP or josef rakich's crappy anaolgy and bolding of random words

Yes i agree his problem is bodyfat, but it is also lower abdominal muscle mass.

Lol are you relly that dumb, good abs are a result of muscle mass in the abs and also low bodyfat, its not just low-bodyfat the abs are just like any other muscle you do know and can infact achive muscle hypertrophy in the abs. (serious!)

I dont see how my advice possibly sucks, compared to yours.

My advice - Lower bodyfat and add mass to the lower abs.

Your advice - Lower bodyfat.

And no he dosent have the exercises down, did you even read the thread at all?

Lol you said people with spaghetti arms and legs still have abs, well a person that fits that criteria is a malnourished individual. am i wrong?

And by the way there not abs they are "lines"

Lol.
    Both pics you presented, the individuals have abs which are exposed by extreme low bf %. It's just a matter of degree. What you call lines are still abs. What else could they be?

The OP has abs too. Just hidden under fat. Steroids and/or a battery of additional ab exercises isn't going to make his situation better. Only a dialed in diet will.

And yes someone with spaghetti arms and legs is not necessarily malnourished. They may simply have low muscle mass but eat just fine and be healthy. But still have abs with low bf. Go figure Joesph.

The holocaust victim pic you posted was stupid even by your standards. Made absolutely no sense. LuLz....At least you gave me a good laugh.
    Last edited by SquatTilYouDrop; 10-04-2009 at 01:10 AM.

Both pics you presented, the individuals have abs which are exposed by extreme low bf %. It's just a matter of degree. What you call lines are still abs. What else could they be?

The OP has abs too. Just hidden under fat. Steroids and/or a battery of additional ab exercises isn't going to make his situation better. Only a dialed in diet will.

And yes someone with spaghetti arms and legs is not necessarily malnourished. They may simply have low muscle mass but eat just fine and be healthy. But still have abs with low bf. Go figure Joesph.

The holocaust victim pic you posted was stupid even by your standards. Made absolutely no sense. LuLz....At least you gave me a good laugh.
    Yes true the technically both have abs, but seriously take a look the difference is obvious. Ulisses Williams has more mass in his abs resulting in them appearing more visable, the skinny guy has pathetic abs, which i like to call "lines"

Wow you are so stupid its actually not funny, your telling me that steroids and additional ab exercises isnt going to make it better?

Good abs are due to muscle mass/size in the in the abs + low bodyfat. Low bodyfat alone isnt enough, unless you want them so called "lines" Obvesiouly it would be a good idea to lower bodyfat and achive muscle hypertrophy in the abs. Which would then result in good abs.

My advice to the OP is to achive muscle hypertrophy in the abs and lower bodyfat, but aparently according to you all you need to do is lower bodyfat because "everyone has abs". Lol s'hit i have been training my abs for nearly 2 years 2x a week for nothing!

Hey every one has calfs also, i shouldent train them either just lower bodyfat so they appear more ripped and seperate from the gastroc from the soleus.

Take a look at your self seriously lol, you cant even talk i gaurentee 100% that your abs arnt even on my level, post a picture of your "lines" for some lulz.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

Can JR ever learn how to spell properly?

Will this forum ever learn tolerance?

IS it possible to build abs without using the "secret sauce?"

Tune in tomorrow, chappies, same BB.com time, same BB.com channel!

dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada-----ABS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, seriously, in order to get a six-pack, you should be developing all parts of your abs and, yes, using weight if and when you can i.e. for crunches or knee-ins (as long as you don't strain yourself doing it). One should NOT develop the obliques--they'll make you look wide, even at low bodyfat.

As for seeing the abs, yes, you have to diet. Plain and simple. If you do both, you'll see abs. The rest--for example, having extreme definition--is partially due to diet and partially due to having good genes to get that ripped. But you should be working your abs and staying on a good diet, doing cardio if necessary. Eventually, it'll all come together.

My two yen for the day...
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Yes true the technically both have abs, but seriously take a look the difference is obvious. Ulisses Williams has more mass in his abs resulting in them appearing more visable, the skinny guy has pathetic abs, which i like to call "lines"

Wow you are so stupid its actually not funny, your telling me that steroids and additional ab exercises isnt going to make it better?

Good abs are due to muscle mass/size in the in the abs + low bodyfat. Low bodyfat alone isnt enough, unless you want them so called "lines" Obvesiouly it would be a good idea to lower bodyfat and achive muscle hypertrophy in the abs. Which would then result in good abs.

My advice to the OP is to achive muscle hypertrophy in the abs and lower bodyfat, but aparently according to you all you need to do is lower bodyfat because "everyone has abs". Lol s'hit i have been training my abs for nearly 2 years 2x a week for nothing!

Hey every one has calfs also, i shouldent train them either just lower bodyfat so they appear more ripped and seperate from the gastroc from the soleus.

Take a look at your self seriously lol, you cant even talk i gaurentee 100% that your abs arnt even on my level, post a picture of your "lines" for some lulz.
    Now will the real GENETICZ troll stand up!

Everyone in this thread know abs need to be trained. It was implied but you are not smart enough to figure that out. You state the obvious post after post like a CooCoo clock on crack.

Most people focus on "over working" the abs to achieve the 6 pack look but ignore fat loss and diet. That's where the kitchen comment originally came from. Stop over working the abs and begin to place a greater emphasis on lowering bf. Strike a balance if you want visible abs. That's all everyone has been saying.

No one ever suggested not to workout- just to include the diet component into the equation.

And LuLz again at another failed analogy Since when do people store fat in their calves?

Registered User JoeTheBarbarian's Avatar
    JoeTheBarbarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheBarbarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheBarbarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheBarbarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheBarbarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheBarbarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheBarbarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheBarbarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheBarbarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheBarbarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheBarbarian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man i have to tell you i am so conservative about not having fat in my food .. but still cant have six pack .. there was injection caps its name was something like sumasor or sumason i dont remember exactly but there were telling they use this before competition and it burn fat around abs for around 2 3 weeks!
    sorry man, you have poor genetics...

Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Well nobody actually said not to train abs. The OP is looking for some magical "professional ab workout." There is no magical professional ab workout. The OP can train abs until he's blue in the face, but he won't see those abs until he loses a little more BF.