Page 11 of 333 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I like Americone Dream a lot more than Cannoli.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Thanks for your time man, where do you live you can PM me.
    ripppppppppppppppped !

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ummm, went to my local Target last night... The last time I was there, they had Cannoli in stock, but for whatever reason this time all the Cannoli was gone and Key Lime Pie was back.. What gives with that?
    ~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

★ ☆-Jacc0fAllTradez-☆ ★ Karas893's Avatar
    Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by runsalot View Post
    I'm willing to send over ice cream as well (since Cannoli and OCC are easy to find here) if the recipient will do all the work and pay fedex for the shipping and packaging so as igglesphan said, I could just drop off the containers at Fedex and just leave. I have no idea how to package and ship ice cream and don't want it to get ruined because of something I did.
    Looks like igglesphan can't help me, can you brother? As you see, money isn't the problem. I need like 4 pints of OCC. Get back to me brother, if you can.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Karas893 View Post
    Looks like igglesphan can't help me, can you brother? As you see, money isn't the problem. I need like 4 pints of OCC. Get back to me brother, if you can.
    Better yet, anyone. Can anyone send 4-5 pints of OCC to me? I LITERALLY HAVE THE MONEY. That's far from the issue, believe me. What I need is a Paypal to send the money to so someone can ship it to me. Seriously, that's it.

Cru, can you send it to me man? I got your money bro.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Better yet, anyone. Can anyone send 4-5 pints of OCC to me? I LITERALLY HAVE THE MONEY. That's far from the issue, believe me. What I need is a Paypal to send the money to so someone can ship it to me. Seriously, that's it.

why don't you impressively point out again how spending tour parents money on ice cream isn't an issue?
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Usaw,

Save me a pint if you bought an extra ill be down to visit you in 2 weeks

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I like Americone Dream a lot more than Cannoli.
    Coming from a guy that says usawinstons reviews are off cause he has terrible taste buds

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    why don't you impressively point out again how spending tour parents money on ice cream isn't an issue?
    I work for porsche, and I do commercials. How's that for impressive? At only 21, I actually make, and use my money.

Want a picture of my job I'm at right now? Sure man, I'm a nice guy. It's not like you were accusing me or anything brother.

so... About my parents money... For the record, I use my own. I work hard for it too. Accusing me for whatever reason you had made you look like a jerk.

The point to that post was to show anyone that I'm serious to make a deal. Not to show off, or to impressively point out my use of my nonexistent parents money.

God bless man, take care.
    Last edited by Karas893; 11-21-2012 at 08:41 AM.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I am going to the place I last saw OCC today after work. If it is still there, I will make the purchase and send you the Paypal info. I'm pretty confident, since it was only a couple of weeks ago. If you end up getting hooked up by someone else between now and then (assuming the store has it), at least I'm prepared if they retire the flavor. If they're actually out of stock, I'm going to flip out and probably strangle some poor employee in a fit of rage.

Usaw,

Save me a pint if you bought an extra ill be down to visit you in 2 weeks

Coming from a guy that says usawinstons reviews are off cause he has terrible taste buds
    If he can hook you up with Cannoli but you still need an OCC fix, I will hook you up as well pending a successful supply run later today.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

Originally Posted by Crucifist View Post
    I am going to the place I last saw OCC today after work. If it is still there, I will make the purchase and send you the Paypal info. I'm pretty confident, since it was only a couple of weeks ago. If you end up getting hooked up by someone else between now and then (assuming the store has it), at least I'm prepared if they retire the flavor. If they're actually out of stock, I'm going to flip out and probably strangle some poor employee in a fit of rage.

If he can hook you up with Cannoli but you still need an OCC fix, I will hook you up as well pending a successful supply run later today.
    Thanks bro.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by anuragp122195 View Post
    Thank you for the brief review of the peppermint flavors! I love peppermint/candy cane ice cream; Sooo underrated.

I've tried HD Peppermint Bark and SoCo's Candy Cane which were very good (HD's was better though) but I have yet to try the Adirondack brand's! Where did you pick that one up in NY?
    In your Jericho WF! I passed it on the way home over the weekend and popped in. They also had Adirondack's pumpkin pie (meh) but no eggnog. Not sure whether I'd bother trying it if I did see it though. I tried the Turkey Hill eggnog, and while it was super nice, its a little dull for what it is.

The jericho WF stocks Steve's NOLA ice coffee and donuts but had none left at the time so I'll be heading back there at some point. They also have Steve's Sunday Morning which you seriously need to try.

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Jealous/10... Words can NOT even explain how bad I want to try that HD Peppermint Bark
    I hope you can find it at some point. I really enjoyed it.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post
    I'm not sure B&Js will be releasing new flavors anytime soon. They already have had limited edition flavors this year, and it appears that KLP didn't sell well. It's all about turnover. They probably sell more Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough than any of their other flavors, so I just don't see them coming out with anything inventive until maybe next year.

Would love to see Gingerbread Cookie brought back as a seasonal flavor, or their Southern Pecan Pie.
    I recall reading somewhere - though I forget where - that the reason KLP is still in freezers is because it sold so well that they squeezed in a second run of it during it's limited batch season. This is probably why Cannoli is so hard to find, it uses the same barcode as KLP so a lot of store managers probably don't want to mess up their inventory system with two different products with the same UPC.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I work for porsche, and I do commercials. How's that for impressive? At only 21, I actually make, and use my money.

Want a picture of my job I'm at right now? Sure man, I'm a nice guy. It's not like you were accusing me or anything brother.

so... About my parents money... For the record, I use my own. I work hard for it too. Accusing me for whatever reason you had made you look like a jerk.

The point to that post was to show anyone that I'm serious to make a deal. Not to show off, or to impressively point out my use of my nonexistent parents money.

Mirin the job.

Btw, you know a spoon should be in one of those pics if it's directed towards the Misc.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Originally Posted by monkeyroo View Post
    Guys Guys Guys!
    call me crazy but I love looking around the food stores for their holiday limited edition ice cream, and this weekend I found a Hot Chocolate with Marshmellows Ice Cream! and OHHHH GOOOOOD does is make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up! I can't believe I didnt know about this sooner!
    Funny you should say this, because I did too.

This stuff is fantastic, though in an attempt to emulate actual hot chocolate with marshmallows, the mallows are only at the top and not throughout the entire pint. Still awesome though. I love SoCo.

Which brand did you find?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)

Breyer's attempts to fill a flavor void with their limited edition, Apple Cinnamon Crumble.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...n-crumble.html

Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just had a gingerbread shake from BK. Pretty good. Way better than the **** food I ate.
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

If worst comes to worst and all you can get is OCC then so be it.. well just roll with that man.
    If someone could find cannoli and send me that separate than that works too

either way i love my ice cream My location just sucks

Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I recall reading somewhere - though I forget where - that the reason KLP is still in freezers is because it sold so well that they squeezed in a second run of it during it's limited batch season. This is probably why Cannoli is so hard to find, it uses the same barcode as KLP so a lot of store managers probably don't want to mess up their inventory system with two different products with the same UPC.
    I'm guilty of buying pallets of the stuff at a time. Why does the Nut hate this flavor so much? I mean, it resembles actual key lime pie in flavor. Does anyone here even like key lime pie? Lol.

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tuberacer View Post
    I'm guilty of buying pallets of the stuff at a time. Why does the Nut hate this flavor so much? I mean, it resembles actual key lime pie in flavor. Does anyone here even like key lime pie? Lol.
    Didn't come close to resembling real klp to me.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mirin the Porsche job Karas. That's ill. Also nice job putting dude in his place haha.

anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    In your Jericho WF! I passed it on the way home over the weekend and popped in. They also had Adirondack's pumpkin pie (meh) but no eggnog. Not sure whether I'd bother trying it if I did see it though. I tried the Turkey Hill eggnog, and while it was super nice, its a little dull for what it is.

The jericho WF stocks Steve's NOLA ice coffee and donuts but had none left at the time so I'll be heading back there at some point. They also have Steve's Sunday Morning which you seriously need to try.
    Damn, didn't know you go to Jericho Whole Foods.. I go there often; can't believe I didn't spot that brand.

Thanks. I will try Adirondack ice cream and Steve's Sunday Morning coffee/donuts!

DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just found Talenti egg nog! Anyone tried it yet?

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

All things aside, do you actually work for Porsche...or for a dealership that sells Porsche?
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    All things aside, do you actually work for Porsche...or for a dealership that sells Porsche?
    Well, I'm not in Germany, so yeah, they sell Lambo Aventadors, Zr1 Corvettes, you name it. It's apart of a 4 chain in the hills, Jaguar, Audi, Porsche, Sabb, Spyker, etc.

I'm literally driving the fastest cars day in and out.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DBRedMan View Post
    Just found Talenti egg nog! Anyone tried it yet?
    Pictures? Curious if anyone has yet found a successful Eggnog flavor.

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tumors View Post
    Pictures? Curious if anyone has yet found a successful Eggnog flavor.
    I havent had a talenti flavor that is anywhere near as good as ssc....seems like they made a knock out and stumbled on the rest
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Got this stuff at Fresh Market. Pretty bland. C
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post

Got this stuff at Fresh Market. Pretty bland. C
    I had this last season and thought it was all right. Not epic, but decent. I might be remembering incorrectly though.

You ought to try their Peanut Butter Chip flavor. The chips and base are nothing to write home about, but the PB swirl is absolutely epic.

If worst comes to worst and all you can get is OCC then so be it.. well just roll with that man.
    If someone could find cannoli and send me that separate than that works too

either way i love my ice cream My location just sucks
    Thanks bro.
    Check your PMs, guys.
    Last edited by Crucifist; 11-21-2012 at 06:05 PM.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Last greek of the bunch tonight...i personally think pb banana is best, then blueberry then this then ss i didnt like strawberry short cake at all

"Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

Check your PMs, guys.
    let me know if you can find cannoli!