_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

J-Bone becomes a MAN with GameDay

Yes I'm a rep but I think you'll find that I always shoot straight with my reviews.

Taste: Tasted like a sweet lemonade with just a slight bit of lime bitterness. At first I couldn't figure out what the bitterness at the end was but after the last sip I realized it was similar to the bitterness that often follows the tang of a lime. No chemical flavor whatsoever. With the flavor being lemon lime, it could probably use a bit more lime kick to it but there's nothing wrong otherwise.

Mixability: Coming out of the sample baggie it was clumped up but as soon as it was stirred into about 10oz water with a spoon, the clump disappeared. There might have been a slight bit of undissolved powder but if so it was very minimal. Went down very smoothly otherwise.

Effects: I used it after a company lunch. I had a couple beers and was feeling really dragged down at work so I decided to see if it could provide a boost. It took some time to kick in and at 1 scoop, wasn't very intense. The slow kick in reminded me alot of Swagger but the effects were far less pronounced obviously. I did get an average energy boost from it as the drag ass feeling started going away. Also at times seemed like my focus was a bit higher than usual. I drank it around 2:30 and still had some energy around 6:30-7pm. I can't speak to endurance or how it affected my workout since I used it in a different fashion.

2 scoops seems like it would be my sweet spot.

If you want something to give you a pick me up without leaving you feeling jittery or over stimmed out, this seems like it would do a good job at either 1 or 2 scoops.

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

You're a rep. Probably don't even shoot straight with reviews as is.