Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    what does the scale think of that cheat meal?
    Idk. Won't be home to check until tomorrow or monday. That's why I've been too busy to remind you ilu.

+ 4.0

Cumulative: 79.2 m

So with the 10k I'm goin over 86m this week lol

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
    Idk. Won't be home to check until tomorrow or monday. That's why I've been too busy to remind you ilu.

+ 4.0

Cumulative: 79.2 m

So with the 10k I'm goin over 86m this week lol
    Do u have a plan for this week with water/carbs that kind of stuff. I talked to that pro again yesterday for awhile and he gave me a ton of information
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do u have a plan for this week with water/carbs that kind of stuff. I talked to that pro again yesterday for awhile and he gave me a ton of information
    Really no. I'm kinda just gonna do what I've been doing. Especially since ill need carbs monday for marathon tuesday.

At that point ill prob cut em out completely until saturday morning or whatever. Already have sodium pretty low but ill dehydrate a little starting after the marathon to try and be ready.

Nothing too strict or crazy. Just really gonna keep after it and try to tweak it a littttttle to fit.

Keep in mind I'm crazy enough to think I can drop another 2-3% by end.

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really no. I'm kinda just gonna do what I've been doing. Especially since ill need carbs monday for marathon tuesday.

At that point ill prob cut em out completely until saturday morning or whatever. Already have sodium pretty low but ill dehydrate a little starting after the marathon to try and be ready.

Nothing too strict or crazy. Just really gonna keep after it and try to tweak it a littttttle to fit.

Keep in mind I'm crazy enough to think I can drop another 2-3% by end.
    I hear what your saying but you can't win it in the last week but you can definitely lose it

You can use water/carb manipulation and make it look like ur down another 2-3% without actually doing that. Just my opinion though so do what works for u

I hear what your saying but you can't win it in the last week but you can definitely lose it

You can use water/carb manipulation and make it look like ur down another 2-3% without actually doing that. Just my opinion though so do what works for u
    I know, I'm gonna push hard for the marathon tuesday and then step way off the gas. My goal would be to drop 2% more bf and then look another 2% lower due to water and then finally have some properly lit photos to make an even bigger difference and really have a jaw dropping before/after comparison.

If I can pull that off remains to be seen. But ill try.

10k was fun. Got there and parked an eternity away and started late but all done.

+ 7.0 (being conservative. We parked FAR away)

Cumulative: 86.2 m

Will be back tomorrow to return to more detail oriented logs. Had pollo tropical after race and about have a protein shake now and then am doing a 24 hour fast to carry me to my normal end of fast time tomorrow. Should be productive.

Also some extra cardio today at the pool so that's another plus.

+ 3.0 m

Cumulative: 89.2 m

Since those #s this weekend are extremely conservative, I feel safe in saying this week was over 90m of cardio.

Monday... last week. Roughly 5 more days to go is all.

Plan:

Gonna break my 24 hour fast any minute with a shake and some oats. Today I'm gonna hit upper body like such:

Flat Bench
    Incline Bench
    Pull downs
    Rows
    Rack Pulls

And maybe top it with some isolation work and weighted incline abs, but the above will be the bread and butter.

I've gotta run to the social security office for a new card, so hopefully I can get that done in time to get back, do some cardio IN THE POOL and prep dinner.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try that marathon. Which might be realllllllllllly stupid. My hamstrings, quads, calves and achilles and joints from my hip to ankle and toes and of course my knees all hurt from 90 miles last week. Hoping that with today off they'll feel much fresher for tomorrow. If I can successfully achieve it, I'll feel like my crippled ass has accomplished something pretty special.

Wednesday I want to get a lot of pool cardio in.

Thursday I'm back in the gym for a LIGHT full body workout

And Saturday I'll be hitting upper body and taking end photos. Probably won't have time to post them until Sunday though, but we'll see what I can turn up.

Daily motivation:

i dont want a large farva yowhattapfatso's Avatar
    yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I found a good recovery video for you, pat, but I'm unable to post links/images because my post count must be 50 or greater. It is currently 1.

Monday... last week. Roughly 5 more days to go is all.

Plan:

Gonna break my 24 hour fast any minute with a shake and some oats. Today I'm gonna hit upper body like such:

Flat Bench
    Incline Bench
    Pull downs
    Rows
    Rack Pulls

And maybe top it with some isolation work and weighted incline abs, but the above will be the bread and butter.

I've gotta run to the social security office for a new card, so hopefully I can get that done in time to get back, do some cardio IN THE POOL and prep dinner.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try that marathon. Which might be realllllllllllly stupid. My hamstrings, quads, calves and achilles and joints from my hip to ankle and toes and of course my knees all hurt from 90 miles last week. Hoping that with today off they'll feel much fresher for tomorrow. If I can successfully achieve it, I'll feel like my crippled ass has accomplished something pretty special.

Wednesday I want to get a lot of pool cardio in.

Thursday I'm back in the gym for a LIGHT full body workout

And Saturday I'll be hitting upper body and taking end photos. Probably won't have time to post them until Sunday though, but we'll see what I can turn up.

Daily motivation:

img]http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/factsandchicks/19349982825/1/tumblr_m03y7a4Y7a1r3tp7b[/img]
    Would recommend you use Wednesday to recover and if you are able to do anything thursday and Friday than u are not depleted enough. Imo u need to look at this like contest prep cause there is nothing u do in the gym Wednesday to saturday that is gonna show in the pics on saturday. I know u are stubborn and are gonna do it anyways lol but just remember this isn't my thinking this advice from guys who have been on stage. Regardless keep pushing and u better carb load today or u will regret it tomorrow

Would recommend you use Wednesday to recover and if you are able to do anything thursday and Friday than u are not depleted enough. Imo u need to look at this like contest prep cause there is nothing u do in the gym Wednesday to saturday that is gonna show in the pics on saturday. I know u are stubborn and are gonna do it anyways lol but just remember this isn't my thinking this advice from guys who have been on stage. Regardless keep pushing and u better carb load today or u will regret it tomorrow
    I agree. But I'm not going on stage. I'm working towards a goal.

This contest is secondary by a mile.

I agree. But I'm not going on stage. I'm working towards a goal.

This contest is secondary by a mile.
    What is your primary goal?

What is your primary goal?
    Dropping the weight I said I'd drop to take pressure off my knees and adding strength in my lower quads for the same reason. I still have more bf to go but its been a crazy difference. I might successfully do a marathon tomorrow... This time last year I couldn't run/walk a couple miles (srs)

The contest has helped pushed me harder faster, and I intend to win, but this is still a lot more for me. That's why I haven't practiced lighting or poses etc. Putting that time towards my main goals.

We'll see if its enough on Saturday.

Workout went well... ish. It took a longggggggggg time to complete because I'm just worn down. Gonna attempt to hop in the pool and get some relaxed physical activity in now, but no promises.

Dinner tonight:

10 oz chicken
    Broccoli
    1 serving Quinoa (very low carb load for attempted marathon tomorrow)
    All with some low sodium low cal sauce

Dropping the weight I said I'd drop to take pressure off my knees and adding strength in my lower quads for the same reason. I still have more bf to go but its been a crazy difference. I might successfully do a marathon tomorrow... This time last year I couldn't run/walk a couple miles (srs)

The contest has helped pushed me harder faster, and I intend to win, but this is still a lot more for me. That's why I haven't practiced lighting or poses etc. Putting that time towards my main goals.

We'll see if its enough on Saturday.
    then win man

Workout went well... ish. It took a longggggggggg time to complete because I'm just worn down. Gonna attempt to hop in the pool and get some relaxed physical activity in now, but no promises.

Dinner tonight:

10 oz chicken
    Broccoli
    1 serving Quinoa (very low carb load for attempted marathon tomorrow)
    All with some low sodium low cal sauce
    you know screw you being able to use the pool when its 40 degrees here :/

then win man
    That's the plan, bruv

you know screw you being able to use the pool when its 40 degrees here :/
    ....there are no indoor pools in Vegas?

Okay. Did 30 mins of swim USMC qual style water treading (which was WAY easier when I was heavier with floatie fat) and then followed it with 15 laps of predominantly upper body (even wanted to rest my legs in the water lol).

Water was cold so hoping that made my system burn more cals trying to make heat haha. I've lost my ****ing mind.

Tuesday: Backyard Marathon

Just made 2 servings of BCAAs and have a protein shake in the fridge for easy access if I need it. About to stretch, use the bathroom, apply sunscreen and get moving.

Ugh lol

15 laps will put me over a marathon distance (over 27 miles), so I'll be counting down in here starting when I start. It'll be how many laps I have left, so when I start I'll post "15" and down the line.

Here's for no injury...

Daily motivation:

Starting now: 15

Joints already sore. Come at me pain.

Joints already sore. Come at me pain.
    let it be known i put you at that number

let it be known i put you at that number
    Lol yeah dude. I want to screenshot it but I'm out on a ****ing marathon so whatever.

13 to go

12 more

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck on your MARATHON today!!! That is pretty freakin awesome.

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Good luck on your MARATHON today!!! That is pretty freakin awesome.
    Thanks kenny. Less than 11 to go. Almost a third done. Lol

Under 10 more. Over a third done.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're the man. Finish STRONG!!!

9 left

Over 8. Almost halfway done.