Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Never full...

He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Never full...

Hey guys i know some of you guys wish you were like this but im NEVER full no matter how much i eat im usually hungry again later

I guess what im saying is, is there anything i can eat that will make me feel full? Also if i am hungry should i eat? even though i had something 2 hours before? It seems ill eat and then like 2-3 hours later im already hungry some times its shorter then that. Ive been just eating when im hungry, should i continue to do that?

We got a situation... Sabbra Cadabra's Avatar
    Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000) Sabbra Cadabra is just really nice. (+1000)
    i pretty much eat every 2hours, ive kinda grown to it now so i usually get a little hungary then all the time.

wat you eating. maybe your not eating enough?

lots of complex carbs like oats, potatoes, pasta, fruit etc. those are dense foods that should fill you up for longer. if i was you and was hungary id eat. even if id just eaten. your body is obviously saying that it needs fuel. fill it up.
    log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127256023

Use MP76616 for 5% discount at myprotein.co.uk

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fibrous foods will help as well. As far as low-cost choices go chili is a good bet.

slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would trail mix be a good idea? The only reason i doubt it is cause its calorie dense but its cheap, i get the sams choice mountain trail mix in the big bags for 5$ i can eat alot of that stuff to but that usually makes me feel full the only bad thing is the few m&m's it has in it

CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Snack on vegetables such as celery, broccoli, and cucumber when you feel hungry. You are a teenager and probably have a fast metabolism, so your body is probably requiring more. Eating every 2 hours will actually speed up your metabolism, so go right ahead.
    ...Not with uncertainty. Thus I Fight:not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into Subjection...
    1 Corinthians 9:26-27

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20

StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fruit is always good i had 10 bananas in addition to my normal breakfast i know i shouldnt have but i was humgry and bananas taste damn good
    It aint just how much you lift but how you lift it

CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trail mix isn't that bad. If you really like it, then eat it. Just make sure you don't overdue it, as it is very calorie dense.
    ...Not with uncertainty. Thus I Fight:not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into Subjection...

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

The reason the trailmix fills you up is probably the nuts. Fats are very filling. Maybe adding try raw nuts to your diet. They are a much better choice then trail mix.

hansbricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hansbricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hansbricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hansbricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hansbricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hansbricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hansbricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hansbricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hansbricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hansbricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hansbricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    snaking on some fruits and vegetables if your hungry would be fine

Originally Posted by StandTall View Post
    Fruit is always good i had 10 bananas in addition to my normal breakfast i know i shouldnt have but i was humgry and bananas taste damn good
    I totally agree with you, banana's are my favorite fruit, along with apples lol
    as for the nuts, yea i have Planters NUTritous mix which is Almonds, cashews and macadamia's and its low sodium. I like the trail mix because when im craving something sweet but dont want to eat cake or anything i usually eat trail mix as im getting the beniefits of nuts and raisens and also gives you a little chocolate to take the edge off.

StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by slaydox View Post
    I totally agree with you, banana's are my favorite fruit, along with apples lol
    as for the nuts, yea i have Planters NUTritous mix which is Almonds, cashews and macadamia's and its low sodium. I like the trail mix because when im craving something sweet but dont want to eat cake or anything i usually eat trail mix as im getting the beniefits of nuts and raisens and also gives you a little chocolate to take the edge off.
    Haha im usualy downing 10 apples but the seasons have changed in new zealand and now bananas are super cheap and apples are expensive. Dont even mention dried fruit such as rasins, prunes, sultanas etc i had to stop my parents from buying the large packets of them, far to easy to down 200 to 400g.

Smile

If it prevents you from eating cake, then eat trail mix for sure.

Originally Posted by StandTall View Post
    Haha im usualy downing 10 apples but the seasons have changed in new zealand and now bananas are super cheap and apples are expensive. Dont even mention dried fruit such as rasins, prunes, sultanas etc i had to stop my parents from buying the large packets of them, far to easy to down 200 to 400g.
    New zealand? wow i REALLY want to go on vacation there and go see the natural formations. Here in the states the closest we get to natural are woods with a highway 20ft away lol. But are banana's good to eat? i always kinda avoided eating alot of them because of the suagr content and im not to sure about the nutrition compared to an apple which has fiber and everything. Also if i was just maintaing would i need to monitor how many apples i ate? or banana's?

Originally Posted by CHM View Post
    If it prevents you from eating cake, then eat trail mix for sure.
    Lol, yea i agree beside i think it taste better
    But walmart actually just did a recall on all there trail mix and stoped the sale because people found shards of glass in it O_O so i cant get any right now =( atleast i think i cant, dont know if they started selling them again

Thats too bad. Medium sized Apples and bannanas are both around 100-120 calories. An apple has 5g fiber and bannanas have 2g. If you are maintaining, then don't worry about the fruits. Just dont eat 10 in 1 sitting.

corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey guys i know some of you guys wish you were like this but im NEVER full no matter how much i eat im usually hungry again later

I guess what im saying is, is there anything i can eat that will make me feel full? Also if i am hungry should i eat? even though i had something 2 hours before? It seems ill eat and then like 2-3 hours later im already hungry some times its shorter then that. Ive been just eating when im hungry, should i continue to do that?
    make sure to drink water with all your meals man, and if youre hungry i assume you want to build muscle? so then..just eat more
    GOAL: BUILD LEAN MASS
    SUPPLEMENTS: whey protein & creatine mono
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html - exercises
    http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php - food
    http://www.nutritiondata.com - calorie counter
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956 - clean bulking
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=292tc2 - MY MOTIVATION

New zealand? wow i REALLY want to go on vacation there and go see the natural formations. Here in the states the closest we get to natural are woods with a highway 20ft away lol. But are banana's good to eat? i always kinda avoided eating alot of them because of the suagr content and im not to sure about the nutrition compared to an apple which has fiber and everything. Also if i was just maintaing would i need to monitor how many apples i ate? or banana's?
    Apples are a better option to fill up on due to the fibre. As for bananas they have a high sugar content but i do not think they would we digested and prosessed the same way as a similar amout of sugar from eating a heap of chocolate etc. I would only monitor fruit on a cut i am maintaining at the moment and while i try to keep my intake consistent i try to take a somewhat relaxed approach to fruit and veg.
    Yes new zealand is an amazing place if you are seriously thinking about coming over or end up coming over get in contact.

Are Clementines good? while i was in new york my cousin got me addicted to them lol. But im not sure the sugar content or anything.

Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are getting sufficient amount of fat with your meals? Fat helps to supress hunger.

fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    also start to drink more water. most of the time when i am hungry i just have 20 oz of water and the feeling goes away
    my journey to the stage with the help of Layne Norton(completed)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=978697

you are unstopable unless you choose not to be- Quelly

There are two pains in life:
    1) the pain of discipline
    2) the pain of regret
    You make the choice.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are Clementines good? while i was in new york my cousin got me addicted to them lol. But im not sure the sugar content or anything.
    We're in the same boat. I always get hungry. So what I do is, I drink a lot of water, I eat my food slowly, I get a decent amount of protein/fiber/good fat in each meal and for me this is the key. I brush my teeth after EACH meal. With the minty taste in my mouth, I lose my hunger (I remember reading that bushing your teeth after eating actually signals your body that you're done eating) and I've done fine ever since. Good luck man.

MBS85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    We're in the same boat. I always get hungry. So what I do is, I drink a lot of water, I eat my food slowly, I get a decent amount of protein/fiber/good fat in each meal and for me this is the key. I brush my teeth after EACH meal. With the minty taste in my mouth, I lose my hunger (I remember reading that bushing your teeth after eating actually signals your body that you're done eating) and I've done fine ever since. Good luck man.
    i do the same thing and it works g8 for me.

I wanna transform my body falloutpat's Avatar
    falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I know how that feels.. Usually fats, fiber, protein will keep you okay til your next meal .. OFten, not thinking about food so much helps as well, try to do something to keep you busy/keep your mind off waiting for your next meal.

lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to undereat as well, and for a while after I experienced the "never full" feeling. For a while, you just have to eat mechanically, as your body's hunger cues are all screwed up. Also, I usually eat a couple spoonfulls of peanut butter. It's calorie dense and the fats will help you feel full.

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I eat about 3lnbs of vegies per day, it a great way to add size to your meals!

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you eating more cals?? Before, you were starving yourself, so of course your body is not going to feel full. It's afraid of starving again!!! If you're hungry every 3 hours, eat!!!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just an idea... Make your own trail mix to avoir sugar, added fats or salt.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Yea im going to start doing that but i just bought a 3lb of sams choice mountain trail mix....and ate like a pound of it lmao i also had 2 small slices of pizza and 2 garlic sticks.

See what i mean? im never full =(

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you drink a lot of water ?
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Yea 6-8 20oz bottles a day plus water from the fountain and fridge