Page 37 of 128 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 3835
    hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

sup brahs, saw this thread the other day, thought i would contribute. i've been dabbling in producing for a couple of years now and trying to step it up a notch as of late. i've played keys in bands for years and always really enjoyed electronic music so i've started to gravitate to doing the solo thing.

here's my live rig:

one of my latest tracks:

http://soundcloud.com/vibe-system/synthic

here's the band i currently play in as well:

excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    epic setup and sweet tune with your band!

teach me piano plz???

kinda srs. need to learn lolol
    New Jersey Crew (973)
    Peaking To Life Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

trance music producer brah: http://www.monoversemusic.com

podcast / mixes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/monoverse-radio/id875188987

hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by excess34 View Post

teach me piano plz???

start lessons man, its definitely possible to learn without them but a teacher will hold you accountable for practicing

toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50)

teach me piano plz???

you'd be suprised how much music theory knowledge you can find on youtube. Also check out warbeats.com, I started there. not bad now.
    DJ/MMAbrah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.soundcloud.com/rozillaofficial

cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my first attempt at electro, have only really done the intro/breakdown

http://soundcloud.com/cdnz-1/electrofirst

even though it sounds like chit was still so fun to make, although I feel like I definitely need some speakers, hate producing on headphones..

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking for some feedback on my latest track... some alternative hiphop style stuff... hard to specify a genre...

http://soundcloud.com/kronzeus/shaol...a-samurai-dojo

Originally Posted by cdnz View Post
    my first attempt at electro, have only really done the intro/breakdown

http://soundcloud.com/cdnz-1/electrofirst

even though it sounds like chit was still so fun to make, although I feel like I definitely need some speakers, hate producing on headphones..
    That shiit sounded dope, you should definitely try finishing it. I'm not that into the genre but the melody and progression were sweet.
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

dimitriy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dimitriy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dimitriy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dimitriy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dimitriy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dimitriy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dimitriy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dimitriy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dimitriy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dimitriy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dimitriy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dimitriy View Post
    Looking for an EDM producer in London, Phoenix (AZ) or Salt Lake City (UT) to work with.

Don't have to be a pro, just looking for a second set of ears. As long as you have minimal experience (preferably with Ableton Live) and a strong drive for excellence, then I'm open to collaborate.

If you're not in one of those specified locations, but are willing to put forth the necessary time and commitment, then feel free to message me.
    bumping my old post!

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****ING RANT INCOMING, didnt know where else to ****ing go

****. today has been ****ing AGGRIVATING in terms of music. not only did i get asked TWICE for free downloads of productions, im also getting bitched at by a miscer for charging $5 entry fee for a live event I've organized and am promoting BY MYSELF, taking on EVERY SINGLE STARTUP FEE POSSIBLE.

DO PEOPLE NOT ****ING UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH EFFORT GOES INTO THIS ****?

spend all my ****ing free time in between work/class with little or no sleep to make music and have it pirated and requested to be free for downloads. spend a little more time promoting an event, get bitched at for $5

is this real ****ing life?

are people really this ****ING spoiled?
    I only just got into producing but have been in the scene for a while and it's a serious consensus that music should be given away for free these days. Trying to make money off of record sales is unrealistic and it cuts yourself short by not getting as many listeners as you possibly could. Look at the Pretty Lights Music Label... everything given away for free since day 1. Money comes from gigs, and free downloads aren't worth fighting against. Whether it's ethical or not, is not worth racking your brain about. Just have to accept things are the way they are.

However, I do agree that it's unreasonable to ask for a free performance, specially given that $5 for a show these days is next to nothing.

Don't get discouraged man, those guys are just spectators and you're the one making your goals come alive.

42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 42thpianist View Post
    Anyways, here's one I've done recently. Can't post links, but here it is: soundcloud.com/chairman-xi/take-me-away-chairman-xis
    Don't wanna sound desperate... anyone wanna listen and offer critique?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 42thpianist View Post
    Don't wanna sound desperate... anyone wanna listen and offer critique?
    just had a listen now, really like it man. only thing i'd probably change would be to bring the vocals out more, and to tone back the claps a bit/mix up the percussion. other than that thought it was sick!

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    http://soundcloud.com/hamzabotic/syn...workinprogress

played around with synths a bit

how do i make it drop now ?

MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shoobey View Post
    Nope, just talking about percussion here lol. Some songs have very complex high hats or whatever it is compared to most electro songs. The really high energy songs have it, like what you hear at most live DJ sets these days.

Like at 6:24. Most songs I can figure out what's going on in the drums and percussion and replicate it, but I just get lost with the songs that have the nonstop high hats going off and can't replicate it. I love those songs though lol, and this is why I want to figure out how to do that.
    I'm a big fan of uber deep and complex percussion sections, I think the key is to approach it layer by layer.

I usually have 4-7 tracks for the percussion in the song, each one with its own drum rack. Something a little like this:
    1. Kick (obviously)
    2. Snare/clap
    3. Snare for snare rolls in buildups
    4. Main hats (i.e. the usual beat 2 and 4 hats in most EDM)
    5. Fidget hats (basically just come up with a vaguely interesting rhythm and program it in here, lower volume than the main hats, perhaps get some groovy panning going) - might have 2 or more tracks of this
    6. Wood block/latin/etc. percussion (i usually produce pretty full-on trance so not tooo much of this, can usually confine it to one track - if i was doing really funky house I might have a couple of percussion tracks)
    7. Cymbal crashes, big hit samples etc.

When you approach the percussion in a modular way it's much easier to come up with a deeper and more complex result. The kick, snare/clap, main hats are usually pretty constant between productions, but I try to really mix up what I do with the rest of it.

Another tip for more interesting sound is layering multiple samples - I usually have 1-2 snares and 1-2 claps falling on top of each other, and layer up to 6 hats for the main beat hat. This isn't essential but I tend to get a better result more quickly just by banging a load on top of each other then adjusting, rather than trying to eq/compress/edit a single sample to perfection.

@42thpianist, really digging so far. Like the percussion that comes in during the verse, carefully done velocities and subtle panning are v nice. Maybe wetten up the reverb on the main hat a bit, it's sticking out of the mix a little bit too much for my liking, but I can see how it might have been an artistic decision to keep it that bold.
    Last edited by MYF; 04-07-2012 at 03:50 PM.

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    New track: A short song Inspired by 8 bit video game music and a briefcase full of power ups

http://soundcloud.com/kronzeus/super-krono-party

Will appreciate all listens and comments and criticisms

measly reps and will return feedback
    Last edited by kronzino; 04-07-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Broken Matt Hardy crew

42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just had a listen now, really like it man. only thing i'd probably change would be to bring the vocals out more, and to tone back the claps a bit/mix up the percussion. other than that thought it was sick!
    Thanks for the tips bro. Might go back and play around with the levels a bit.

Edit:Thanks MYF for the listen. Don't know how I missed your critique.
    Last edited by 42thpianist; 04-09-2012 at 03:37 AM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tried out some deep house

hope you like it

tips/critique welcome

http://soundcloud.com/hamzabotic/deephouse-chill

Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post

hope you like it

tips/critique welcome

http://soundcloud.com/hamzabotic/deephouse-chill
    Nice chill melody, pretty sure its not finished but could use some change ups

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Semi-serious producer here. Dabble in EDM as a side interest, grew up with acid house/dub at home. Studying digital music/sound design at college (no, not a major in dubstep). Mostly work in the experimental/******t side, and a lot of it comes through in my EDM. Will post tracks once I get link privileges.

Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post

hope you like it

tips/critique welcome
    Liking the vibes, groove itself is really cool, good funk to it. Some of the drums are a bit harsh though, too high/metallic compared to the rest which are low cut (think it's taiko percussion?). Would also like that bass to be a bit more prevalent in relation to the drums - feels quite dubby. From what I can tell it would sound even better if the filter cuts a bit higher.

Might be my tired head but is there some crazy LFO/panning stuff going on here? Hypnotizing as hell

second electro track (WIP), did a bit of a collab with another miscer (dimitriy), he sent me a melody and we went from there:

http://soundcloud.com/cdnz-1/second-electro-attempt

not that happy with the drop yet..not sure if the synth i chose is quite right so might change it up. feedback appreciated

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a production, but what do you guys think of this electro mix I just did? Have not made a mix in about 6 months since I was so focused on learning how to produce, but decided to get back into the mixing again!

Shoobey's Dirty Electro Mix
    http://soundcloud.com/robodrop/electromix

excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    second electro track (WIP), did a bit of a collab with another miscer (dimitriy), he sent me a melody and we went from there:

http://soundcloud.com/cdnz-1/second-electro-attempt

not that happy with the drop yet..not sure if the synth i chose is quite right so might change it up. feedback appreciated
    nice man! i'd like to hear big room sounds in the break (piano layered into saw stabs mebbe for the pluck melody you have going) and a more complextro-take on the climax. track should melt my face off with craziness

just got some good news today, got requested by a pretty well known Trance label to submit demos. sent one in and got their critiques and feedback on it, but they were truly interested in it ****yeah.jpg
    New Jersey Crew (973)
    Peaking To Life Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

podcast / mixes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/monoverse-radio/id875188987

ferry corsten's 8 hour long special airs tomorrow, and i'll be out and about at Pacha during his set promoting an upcoming event. it would really mean a lot to me if you guys could request one of my tracks or a fellow producers song who will also be playing on the 11th at national underground in nyc

simply head to: http://corstenscountdown.com/250/

vote for tracks:
    Miroslav Vrlik - I Want You Back (Adastra Remix)
    or
    4Frame - Blooded (Original Mix)
    New Jersey Crew (973)
    Peaking To Life Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow just found out about this thread thanks to your sig excess34 brah btw saw you on reddit again in that AMA thread with trilucid no e-stalk..

anywho, I've produced my first track and would love feedback on it!

check it out: http://soundcloud.com/kai-el/smoke-monster-f
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

Originally Posted by diplodocus View Post
    wow just found out about this thread thanks to your sig excess34 brah btw saw you on reddit again in that AMA thread with trilucid no e-stalk..

will check it out. read my comment earlier and take a guess as to who i was in touch with lol. reddit ftw.
    New Jersey Crew (973)
    Peaking To Life Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    will check it out. read my comment earlier and take a guess as to who i was in touch with lol. reddit ftw.
    haha that's awesome.. it's a good resource to have even if they don't sign you. Just being able to have him critique/review tracks and provide insight... jealous/10
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

alright some feedback. your breaks and builds don't have enough intricate automation. also, you need to really beef up the amount going on! judging by your mixdown, your ears are solid. use that to your advantage and get freaky with layering in subtleties.

musically a decent concept, but your synth choices are questionable. to be honest it sounds like you mixed two concepts into one: a trance melody with house elements that just don't fit (piano is just a really awkward choice for that melody). you have two options: you could simplify the melody to make it more simplistic in pattern and suiting to the big room house sound, or you could run with the melody you have and make it more contemporary by trance standards (think coldharbour, big nasty saws and distorted rolling trance bass).

considering the name i'd probably opt for the latter! i could definitely imagine this with a diff sound design to fit the stuff markus schulz likes to play :P
    New Jersey Crew (973)
    Peaking To Life Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

alright some feedback. your breaks and builds don't have enough intricate automation. also, you need to really beef up the amount going on! judging by your mixdown, your ears are solid. use that to your advantage and get freaky with layering in subtleties.

musically a decent concept, but your synth choices are questionable. to be honest it sounds like you mixed two concepts into one: a trance melody with house elements that just don't fit (piano is just a really awkward choice for that melody). you have two options: you could simplify the melody to make it more simplistic in pattern and suiting to the big room house sound, or you could run with the melody you have and make it more contemporary by trance standards (think coldharbour, big nasty saws and distorted rolling trance bass).

considering the name i'd probably opt for the latter! i could definitely imagine this with a diff sound design to fit the stuff markus schulz likes to play :P
    Thanks, that was quick haha. I actually thought of that earlier, if I had to choose I prefer melodies over rhythm any day and it seems like trance lends more to melodies and house to rhythm so my style of music would probably best be suited to trance/trouse style music. I'll change it up and see what I can do I'm still a noob with producing but I think I know which kind of sound you're talking about.
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

Thanks, that was quick haha. I actually thought of that earlier, if I had to choose I prefer melodies over rhythm any day and it seems like trance lends more to melodies and house to rhythm so my style of music would probably best be suited to trance/trouse style music. I'll change it up and see what I can do I'm still a noob with producing but I think I know which kind of sound you're talking about.
    pretty solid for a noob, dude! as for the sound, look up stuff by khomha, grube & hovespian, or even markus schulz's stuff under his dakota alias. granted, a lot of what you'll find will be more abstract in musical layout but you should be able to incorporate their synth design etc.
    New Jersey Crew (973)
    Peaking To Life Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

pretty solid for a noob, dude! as for the sound, look up stuff by khomha, grube & hovespian, or even markus schulz's stuff under his dakota alias. granted, a lot of what you'll find will be more abstract in musical layout but you should be able to incorporate their synth design etc.
    i love khomha, and yeah I'm a total noob brah I've had FL studio for about 2 months now. Luckily I got a free sub to future music mag, checked out a bunch of in the studio vids and completed a bunch of tutorials. But I found I learned so much more actually making a track then any tutorial could teach me.

What's your hardware set up look like and which DAW do you mainly use? What about VSTs, which are your favourites?
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

i love khomha, and yeah I'm a total noob brah I've had FL studio for about 2 months now. Luckily I got a free sub to future music mag, checked out a bunch of in the studio vids and completed a bunch of tutorials. But I found I learned so much more actually making a track then any tutorial could teach me.

What's your hardware set up look like and which DAW do you mainly use? What about VSTs, which are your favourites?
    hardware: nonexistant. lol. i guess an m-audio keyboard & interface, m-audio bx8a's (due for an upgrade to yamaha hsm80s). acoustic treatment in dat dere bedroom. :P

daws: ableton / logic

vsts: sylenth, nexus, massive, z3ta.
    other suggested plugins: cytomic's the glue (beastmode compressor), dada life's sausage fattener, and valhalladsp's valhallaroom. all decently cheap and extremely useful!
    New Jersey Crew (973)
    Peaking To Life Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) toomuchill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hardware: nonexistant. lol. i guess an m-audio keyboard & interface, m-audio bx8a's (due for an upgrade to yamaha hsm80s). acoustic treatment in dat dere bedroom. :P

daws: ableton / logic

vsts: sylenth, nexus, massive, z3ta.
    other suggested plugins: cytomic's the glue (beastmode compressor), dada life's sausage fattener, and valhalladsp's valhallaroom. all decently cheap and extremely useful!
    repped for vst's. I use all of those as well except for z3ta as it isn't available for a mac I don't believe. Sylenth1 is used way more than the rest though, along with Sausage Fattener. I recommend getting D-Blue Glitch or Effectrix, great for tape delays/effects.
    DJ/MMAbrah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.soundcloud.com/rozillaofficial