VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

1.5 months of back progress

Hardly visible because of the fat though...

before

after
    mod negged crew and i aint even red

Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It does look a little bit larger. Smaller pictures might make it easier to differentiate, though. What kinds of exercises do you do for your back?

6'4" 220 mostly legs Malnourishment's Avatar
    Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You definitely look bigger and stronger now, but you've also gained a fair bit of fat so it's hard to tell.

jwgering has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont see a single difference, to be honest. :/

VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Barzona View Post
    It does look a little bit larger. Smaller pictures might make it easier to differentiate, though. What kinds of exercises do you do for your back?
    Pulldown, close grip pull up, bent over rows, t-bar rows and deadlift

Originally Posted by Malnourishment View Post
    You definitely look bigger and stronger now, but you've also gained a fair bit of fat so it's hard to tell.
    Yeah I know. It'd be so much easier if I were skinny to start with. Should I just do a cut so I can actually see what I'm working with?
    mod negged crew and i aint even red

6'4" 220 mostly legs Malnourishment's Avatar
    Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VDEngineer View Post
    Pulldown, close grip pull up, bent over rows, t-bar rows and deadlift

Yeah I know. It'd be so much easier if I were skinny to start with. Should I just do a cut so I can actually see what I'm working with?
    You should do a cut so you don't end up doing an hour of cardio every day in a desperate attempt to keep your muscle when you cut later on down the road. Cut and clean bulk, IMO.

jjosephs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjosephs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjosephs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjosephs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjosephs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjosephs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjosephs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjosephs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjosephs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjosephs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjosephs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fat makes it impossible for me to tell...

DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cut the fat then post moar picsss