Thread: Glutamine

project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Glutamine

hey just wanna know whats the best glutamine to use?

Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pretty much any bulk Glutamine is good. Prolab,AST,BN,NP,Optimum Nutrition.
    *Old Skool Misc Crew*

chipmunkproof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipmunkproof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipmunkproof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipmunkproof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipmunkproof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipmunkproof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipmunkproof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipmunkproof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipmunkproof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipmunkproof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipmunkproof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some dont think it works at all. MHP makes a popular sustained release formula. I use micronized glutamine from higher power. I would spend your money elsewhere.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glutamine works. It's just that most protein powders already contain sufficient amounts of it and it usually not necessary to supplement it separately.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm biased but GluFM has always been good for me.

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
    Glutamine works. It's just that most protein powders already contain sufficient amounts of it and it usually not necessary to supplement it separately.
    Im curious to know whats your explanation for GLUTAMINE WORKS..............................

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lucky_ROA View Post
    Im curious to know whats your explanation for GLUTAMINE WORKS..............................
    Um, dumbass. Glutamine is hugely important inside that little body of yours.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That was simply in response to the previous posters comment "some dont think it works at all"

In a sense I was just trying to clarify his statement, because I doubt he meant that people don't think it works, but rather question the necessity of supplementing it by itself, since most protein powder contains a fair amount already and since the body can make its own from the amino acids glutamic acid, isoleucine and valine, which people often supplement on their own as well

feelin me?
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    Um, dumbass. Glutamine is hugely important inside that little body of yours.
    calm down there you ugly bleached ape, dont talk, unless spoken to

Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
    That was simply in response to the previous posters comment "some dont think it works at all"

In a sense I was just trying to clarify his statement, because I doubt he meant that people don't think it works, but rather question the necessity of supplementing it by itself, since most protein powder contains a fair amount already and since the body can make its own from the amino acids glutamic acid, isoleucine and valine, which people often supplement on their own as well

feelin me?
    I get what your saying, I was just inclined to hear your view about which aspect glutamine helps with, as alot of people often tend to associate glutamine with muscle gain

FSUnoles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FSUnoles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FSUnoles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FSUnoles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FSUnoles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FSUnoles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FSUnoles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FSUnoles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FSUnoles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I get what your saying, I was just inclined to hear your view about which aspect glutamine helps with, as alot of people often tend to associate glutamine with muscle gain

Iv been using the higher power micronized glutamine. Great price and it does the job for me. Helps out with soreness some, esp after legs day haha.

seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have tried bodyfortress flavorless glutamine, Mhp Glutamine sr, higher power, glutamine is glutamine, only difference if it has flavor it has sugar. to break it down to simple terms. the grams on the bottle is just the amount in the bottle.. 300 gram bottle will be smaller than 500

project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whats the differnece between, micronized, SR, L,??
    anyone tried the caps/chewable??

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by project3 View Post
    whats the differnece between, micronized, SR, L,??
    anyone tried the caps/chewable??
    Caps/chewables are a complete waste of money. If you plan on using Glutamine make sure to get a quality source that is vacuum seal. Glutamine should be tasteless and orderless.

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

nice join date, was that you dads account?

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
    nice join date, was that you dads account?
    LOL I guess this where I say, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    glutamine is very important and all, but I highly doubt anyone on this site needs to supplement it.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been using Prolab's glutamine for quite some time now. I generally take it PWO and before bed, though when I was training under Hany Rambod I was also taking it upon waking and pre-WO, per his instructions. I have found a significant difference in recovery using glutamine when prepping, in addition to the benefits it offers for glucose disposal, slight volumizing and general health. It has also been brought to my attention that glutamine can help with alkalinity for those with high-protein diets, which most of us employ.

Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    glutamine is very important and all, but I highly doubt anyone on this site needs to supplement it.
    On this site vs other sites?
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    On this site vs other sites?
    vs the general public who eat very little protein, starving people, etc. Most people on this site already have a good diet which includes a high amount of glutamine, and thus, have no need to supplement more.

which one would be more better to use, more effective, allmax micronized glutamine vs mhp gluatmine sr...

It has also been brought to my attention that glutamine can help with alkalinity for those with high-protein diets, which most of us employ.
    This is true.

I've found glutamine to be helpful during bulking to maintain stomach health.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by opies View Post
    vs the general public who eat very little protein,
    vvvv

glutamine can help with alkalinity for those with high-protein diets, which most of us employ.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glutamine is glutamine, sr means slow released but i took it, i find the higher power glutamine just as fine just make sure its glutamine with no additives and youll be fine. as for when to take it.. right in the a.m lunch, before and after workout. before bed.