megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Drug Testing and Ephedrine HCL

Has anyone ever had ephedrine HCL give a false positive on a drug test ? either urinalysis or a hair test? In my industry, there is a VERY strict zero tolerance drug policy, and I'm worried about ephedrine use causing me problems. I understand that drug tests look for metabolites, and methamphetamine is manufactured from some sort of ephedra product; therefore, perhaps the metabolites of both substances may be similar.

I use 200 mg of caffeine with 1 Vasopro (25 mg of ephedrine HCL and 200mg Guaifenesin) in the morning to supplement my weightlifting/cardio cutting regimen. I have never used meth before, so I know for certain my system is clean from anything illegal.

Can someone who uses ephedrine HCL and has been tested give me some insight here please? I really don't want to get flagged and have to deal with some BS over this.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

Always wondered that too.You could tell them that you take broncaid for asthma.

mingkou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mingkou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mingkou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should state that you take ephedrine. It will give a positive for amphetamines if you don't (afterall, it is an amphetamine).

But, when you take the test, you typically report what other drugs (prescription and OTC) you are taking so they account for that when they report back to whoever is hiring you. They aren't going to say "he tested positive for ephedrine" or something like that.

Mr.MaskedDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the same deal, took some Primatene or something when those fires were burning and got worried it would affect my drug test. Previously, having taken actual Vasporo (i used to take that too, awesome isnt it) you might just want to fess up though. I had taken some a few months prior to applying for a govt. job, fessed up, and got through the drug test portion. They werent happy about it but let me thru.

megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megacurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    interesting.

yeah mine is for government secret squirrel security clearance type stuff, so really there is no hiding anything. What I dont understand is why they would be not happy about it? I always thought vasopro was a legal OTC type thing. It is documented that I have been treated for asthma but still...

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it.

unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by megacurie View Post
    interesting.

yeah mine is for government secret squirrel security clearance type stuff, so really there is no hiding anything. What I dont understand is why they would be not happy about it? I always thought vasopro was a legal OTC type thing. It is documented that I have been treated for asthma but still...

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it.
    So if you claim you're taking OTC pills for "asthma," won't they ask for a doc's note??

I could be wrong here, please correct me if Im wrong, but I thought you dont need any kind of doctors note for OTC, thats why its OTC.

unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by megacurie View Post
    I could be wrong here, please correct me if Im wrong, but I thought you dont need any kind of doctors note for OTC, thats why its OTC.
    Yeah, I'm confused. I just think they would be concerned why you are on amphetamines, there would have to be a purpose, no? Since it is a drug test, they may want official confirmation.

Anyone else add?

bump

NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just say your taking it, tell them the
    product name and dosage. sounds
    like the safest bet. why lie?
    Dont mind the format
    I am posting from my
    mobile most likely.

I rep back.

Negs for life: A1lthatrema1ns

My 10 Day PSlin mini log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=74766993

SNAC ProGlycosyn Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5519163

Exclamation

bump.

http://www.collegegrad.com/jobsearch...Of-Employment/

Drug Detection Time

Alcohol 6-24 hours
    Amphetamines 2-3 days
    Barbituates 1 day to 3 weeks
    Benzodiazepines 3-7 days
    ******* 2-5 days
    Codeine 3-5 days
    Euphorics (MDMA, Ecstasy) 1-3 days
    LSD 1-4 days
    Marijuana (THC) 7-30 days
    Methadone 3-5 days
    Methaqualone 14 days
    Opiates 1-4 days
    Phencyclidine (PCP) 2-4 days
    Steroids (anabolic) 14-30 days

There's more info on false positives at the end of the document, and how ephedra can cause a false positive. They say during the drug test you will normally be asked about any medication OTC or prescription you have taken over the last 30 days to determine false positives. They say to list everything, including ibuprofin/advil, sudafed, vicks, etc.

interesting, thanks for that

mickeygem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If the ephedrine is in your system you will more than likely test "false positive"
    However that false positive would then need to followed up with a "Amphetamines Confirmation test" At which point your sample would test negative for this illicit illegal drug of abuse. So you will still be ok.

Lab testing methods for detecting Methamphetamine are more costly methodology wise, that is why they do a screening test first which can give a false pos with over the counter meds like pseudofed, vicks inhalers etc. Then if the screening test is positive they run a confirmation test which is more costly but will be more accurate at detecting only the methaphetamine metabolite and will not give a false positive by any other OTC or prescrition Meds.

It is always best to let the tester know in advance any meds you are taking prescription or OTC, just to show your level of honesty.

Regards.

xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Say I list Bronkaid...should I also list caffeine?

MuthaPhuckin Jones! IceColdJones's Avatar
    IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If I say I am taking Bronkaid, are they going to ask for documentation that I have asthma? or can I just say I was taking it to breathe better because I was congested or something?
    "My picture should be in the dictionary next to the definition of definition!" ~ Lil Wayne

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xxxxfactor View Post
    Say I list Bronkaid...should I also list caffeine?
    Are you worried about caffeine causing a false positive?

lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    List the vasopro. Say you've been having trouble running due to congestion, and this has been helping(after all, that's what it's for). It's pretty simple. The box said it would help you breathe. Just play a little dumb.
    Semper Fi

MuthaPhuckin Jones! IceColdJones's Avatar
    IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lcplgrande View Post
    List the vasopro. Say you've been having trouble running due to congestion, and this has been helping(after all, that's what it's for). It's pretty simple. The box said it would help you breathe. Just play a little dumb.
    Good call! I'm assuming I would do the same with Bronkaid!
    "My picture should be in the dictionary next to the definition of definition!" ~ Lil Wayne

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a much safer bet to tell them that you were beginning to get congested and started taking Brokaid as a cold med/congestion relief. That is not likely to raise any kind of suspicion.

BUT, by all means, be up front and tell them when your being tested. Volunteer the information to EVERYONE involved, it'll show that you aren't hiding anything.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IceColdJones View Post
    Good call! I'm assuming I would do the same with Bronkaid!
    Sure, their the same thing.
    Semper Fi

Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bumping this old thread to see if their has been anything new on the subject.

Can anyone chime in?

As a post states above, it will last in your system for 2-3 days. Even if the product won't show on the drug test, I'm assuming it's smart not to lie in a field where honesty is imperative?

blurider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Seann1 View Post
    Bumping this old thread to see if their has been anything new on the subject.

Can anyone chime in?

As a post states above, it will last in your system for 2-3 days. Even if the product won't show on the drug test, I'm assuming it's smart not to lie in a field where honesty is imperative?
    My line work requires drug testing to. My advise to you is to be upfront and honest. NO lies at all. Any dishonesty will have you thrown. If they some how read ur posts on this forum even if what ur doing is not illegal then you will be chucked!!!!!

Whilst we are on the subject, can any one tell me if halodrol liquigels and or novadex xt will show anything illegal in a test as I am thinking of running them!?

LoadedPistil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoadedPistil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoadedPistil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoadedPistil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoadedPistil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoadedPistil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoadedPistil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoadedPistil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoadedPistil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoadedPistil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoadedPistil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Yes

Took a Do-Do Chest Eze
    Tested pos for MDMA and Methamphetamine on a a home test.

Do-Do has 18.5 mg Ephedrine

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    man one of the only thing i hate about living in oregon, brb no ephedrine was seen that day. need prescription from dr to get some crappy mixed up bronkaid.

brb could find pretty much any drug except ephedrine. brb will never know that feel.

vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fwiw I'm in the military and was on an ec stack for over a year and never had an issue.