Closed Thread
Page 2 of 268 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)

If you are looking for high end stuff have you seen this sight?

http://www.rogersathletic.com/

They have some unique racks with attachments you may like as well as Pendulum equipment. I like the elite fitness stuff as much as anyone, but if I had a lot of room and a ton of money I would consider one of these rack and their attachments.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank-you. Would be nice to demo some of those pendulum machines and see which ones might be homeruns. Like any company, I'm sure some are great and some just average or not so great. The hard part is finding places to demo machines.

I wish their was a giant show in VEGAS once a year for all the equipment manufacturers. I hear about a show that alternates between San Diego and San Francisco every other year... next is March 2011 in San Francisco. There may be others. Would be nice if there wa a CES type of equipment show in Vegas.

rogersathletic(.com)/strength_training/pendulum_products/pendulum_upper.asp?pid=318 (30 posts will not come soon enough) That pieces looks good.

I hate the HAMMER STRENGTH lifefitness(.com)/commercial/hammerstrength/plateloaded/isolateralupperbody/isolateralrowing.html because after you put 4 plates on each side it becomes a penis pincher (because you get pulled in towards the post between the legs with heavier weight).

The Lat Combo pull looks interesting and versatile:

rogersathletic(.com)/content/pendulum_products/upper_body/product_sheets/lat_combo_pull.pdf
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-07-2010 at 11:06 AM.

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Elite FTS Pro Glute Ham arrived today...

See attached.... sheeze I have to reach 30 posts befor I can post images... Too tired to unwrap... do it tomorrow.

I went to a Gold's gym that had the Star Trac kneeling Leg Curl and prone leg curl... Identical in design and feel to the Flex Fitness stuff... love it. Its the same!! I'm goign to demo a MTSKC Hammer selectorized kneeling leg curl and decide between them.
    what color pads did you pick? hard to tell with the wrapping, looks brown or maroon maybe?

I plan to buy the collegiate ghd sometime next spring, but damn the pro looks sweet too...

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will take another picture tonight.... I'm heading out in 15 min to demo the MTS Hammer strength kneeling leg.

I got the split pads as well. I got white frame and black pads... It is covered with cardboard in the photo... I firgured it is easier to match barnds of equipment going with white and black. Honestly I like white frames and black pads anyway, it just looks nice. Don't get me wrong I was tempted by getting yellow frames and black pads (Steelers) hehehe!!! Go Steelers!!!

Screw it I just ate... let me go out and get the shipping stuff off and take a quick picture. Be back in 15 - 20 minutes to post a pic.

Took a couple pics... I need to make another post to get to 30 anyway. The diamond plates are plastic?? the silver textured plates... ?? hmmmm......

Ok, here are two pics.... heading out to another new gym I've never been to to demo that MTS kneeling leg curl.

I thought the silver diamond foot plates were supposed to be metal... it is plastic it seems?? WTF
    Attached Images

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol ok, those pics give a whole new meaning to the term 'dungeon' we all like to use for our home gyms.

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Took a couple pics... I need to make another post to get to 30 anyway. The diamond plates are plastic?? the silver textured plates... ?? hmmmm......
    Ok......To be honest when you first started posting "cost is no option" I thought you were a troll, however, you are delivering. Kudos to you man. Your gonna have one sweet setup. Can't wait to see it completed.

Greenz on recharge
    []---[] Equipment Crew #29 []---[]

I demoed two pieces last night:

The Body Masters Pullover machine (selectorized (weight stack)) and the Hammer Strength MTS Kneeling Leg Curl (selectorized).

When you are spening this kind of money, its amazing how many subtlties you learn about equipment. I have to say I was completely dissapointed with both of these units. The Hammer Strength Kneeling leg curl had no adjustments for position of the leg pad. The leg pad would climb half way up my calf during the movement. Also, I could do the complete 150 lb stack for about 5 reps. Considering this machine retails for about 4,500.00, I'm glad I demoed it.

On the other hand, I demoed the Star Trac kneeling leg curl which is amazing and identical to the Flex Fitness model. Not only is the Star Trac (bought Flex Fitness about 6 year ago) the most natural motion, There is about 1/3rd of the stack left which is too heavy for me. People rave over the years, even those that only do deadlifts, how good the Flex Fitness HAMFLEXOR is. In any case, Star Trac has kept it the same. They added lock and load buttons and changed some minor cosmetics, but I can assure you it is the same exact machine. I tried both sie by side.

That being said, they also make the best Prone (lying down) leg curl as well and have kept it the same as the prior Flex Fitness model. I'll be submitting orders for these two Star Trac models today. 10 weeks lead time though. After December, they will be manufacturing all Star Trac equipment in China and closing the California factories in Irvine.

Heading off to demo the Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Pullover (1.5 hour drive) at some point over the next couple days. That wraps it up for my demoes and I can then put together the final machines I like.

Do you guys like the plate loaded Hammer Strength preacher curl?

If you guys know of any other brands or cost no object pieces that you;ve come across over the years at any facility, please let me know. I think my next goal is to start finding out all about what equipment trade shows are around.

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Responses

I personally think the Hammer Strength preacher curl is one of the best units they have. I really like the motion and have owned it for quite a while. Someone on here was raving about the MTS Bicep Curl, but I have never tried it personally.

As for other equipment I have always wanted this bench:

http://store.sorinex.com/Dumbbell_Sp..._p/dbsdi-2.htm

I was very close to picking this up used out of Chicago, but just could not pull the trigger on it. If I had the space I would find one somehow.

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought the silver diamond foot plates were supposed to be metal... it is plastic it seems?? WTF
    LOL what do you mean? They are metal for sure, maybe the plastic is just a thin film you have to peel off once you get it.

Nice stuff so far, congrats!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    LOL what do you mean? They are metal for sure, maybe the plastic is just a thin film you have to peel off once you get it.

Nice stuff so far, congrats!!!!!!!
    Thank-you. However, Im not kidding about the plastic... I mean it. I'm calling Williams Strength today.... That shiny silver stuff bends and feels like plastic... it really is plastic!! It sits on top of metal but that grip plate silver is plastic and I'm not kidding.

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thank-you. However, Im not kidding about the plastic... I mean it. I'm calling Williams Strength today.... That shiny silver stuff bends and feels like plastic... it really is plastic!! It sits on top of metal but that grip plate silver is plastic and I'm not kidding.
    Ever considered a belt squat machine? It might be on my list if cost were no object. However, it does have a nice big footprint and that might be a concern...

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...id=167&pid=349

http://store.sorinex.com/Belt_Squat_...lt_p/bsm-1.htm

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This would be the surprise of the century if it really was plastic!

I'm not saying you cant tell between metal and plastic, but usually for floor pieces they use diamond plate with pop rivets or attach it somehow, because Ive never seen plastic diamond plate...

Anyway, hope it works out for you, and its metal.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd send that thing back if the d-plate was plastic. Are you kidding me??? For what they charge for their stuff, even the name plates should be steel. That's ridiculous.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Just talked to Williams Strength, I apologise, they say it is aluminum. I'm at work right now but it looked, felt, and bent like plastic... Apparently it is aluminum:

If you are talking about the silver diamond plate that is on the foot carriage, it’s metal. It’s actually aluminum checker plate. Nothing on that glute/ham is plastic.
    Glad I was wrong.

A lot of used stuff here:

http://www.globalfitness.com/hammer-strength.aspx
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-08-2010 at 11:10 AM.

Originally Posted by Kodokan View Post
    Ever considered a belt squat machine? It might be on my list if cost were no object. However, it does have a nice big footprint and that might be a concern...

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...id=167&pid=349

http://store.sorinex.com/Belt_Squat_...lt_p/bsm-1.htm
    Thank-you. I appreciate tips like that. I will certainly consider it. I don't think I've ever done belt squats.

So far the only thing I got from Sorinex is "The Hurricane"

Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post
    I personally think the Hammer Strength preacher curl is one of the best units they have. I really like the motion and have owned it for quite a while. Someone on here was raving about the MTS Bicep Curl, but I have never tried it personally.

As for other equipment I have always wanted this bench:

http://store.sorinex.com/Dumbbell_Sp..._p/dbsdi-2.htm

I was very close to picking this up used out of Chicago, but just could not pull the trigger on it. If I had the space I would find one somehow.
    I'll re-evaluate the MTS Bicep curl, if it is better than the plate loaded curl, I'll get it instead. I know I hate their MTS tricep... no upper back support. I don't get these manufacturers who make tricep machines without upper back support. Once you start selecting 130+ there is no way to hold yourself with your abs...

I like the CYBEX VR Tricep machine with the upper back support... you barley squeeze in and it hold you in place... I'm going to get the CYBEX tricep unless someone knows of a better one. They have an EAGLE version with curved arms, but I can't find a place to demo it. For all I know the newer Eagle version could be garbage. So many new versions are just lame anymore.

Agreed on that DUMBELL SPOTTER. I watched the you tube of that and it looks really useful. I need to build a house with a 40 x 40 room... maybe 40 x 50... hopefully in the next 1-2 years. I need to find a hot fitness chick with a great job... hard to find. All these broke hot chicks wanting to be taken care of... lame!

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If cost was not an option and I had a decent amount of space here is what I would go with; purchasing mostly lightly used commercial equipment.

Traditional Gym Equipment:

- Commercial Power Rack with pull-up bar ($700-1,200)
    - Lifting platform ($300-500)
    - Commercial Adjustable Bench ($250-400)
    - Dumbbells: 15's, 25's, 35's, 50's, 75's, 100's, 125's ($1,000 - $1,400)
    - DB Rack ($200-300)
    - Good Power Bar ($250-300)
    - Olympic 'training' bar ($250)
    - 800-1,000 lbs of Steel Weights ($500)
    - 350-400 lbs of Bumpers ($400)
    - Hammer Strength ISO Row and/or High Row ($2,000?)
    - Decent Elliptical ($1,500)
    - Good sound system ($250)
    - Mirrors and rubber mats for flooring ($500)

This would total about $8,750 give or take $500-$1,000

Strongman / GPP Equipment:

- Stones from 200-400 lbs in 50 lbs increments ($500)
    - Axle Bar ($75-100)
    - Log ($200)
    - Economy Farmers Walk Implements ($100)
    - Custom Welded Frame ($200)
    - Yoke ($300)
    - Dragging Sled ($150)
    - 2 Tires (free)

Total would be around $1,500 for strongman equipment.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you do heavy squats? There is a bolt on addition you can put on your rack to have it act as a mono-lift.You don't have to take steps with a heavy arse load on your back.

http://www.1500lb.com/safetypowerhooks.html

I have bought from him before and he knows his stuff.

I am talking about the one on the bottom of the page.
    []--[]Equipment Crew #33[]--[]

Just be yourself...Everybody else is taken!

My Flickr Photo stuff.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_maxwell_photography/

I've been thinking about buying this next year:

http://www.legendfitness.com/equipment.php?id=215

A 300lbs stack and the lat pd/low row combo is pretty sweet, I've tried the on the floor low row home models and I just can't do it. I got a price quote on this legend machine for only $2.3k shipped, which isn't too bad.

I also don't remember you saying if you've chosen a leg press. I have this one:

http://www.cybexintl.com/products/st...150/intro.aspx

It's a pretty sweet design and allows for a slight arc in the movement which makes it more natural on the knee's, etc. However, if money was no issue this is the granddaddy of all leg presses and something I still may consider one day, but it'll set you back around $4.5k:

http://www.nebula-fitness.com/Produc...SubCategory=54

oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by darkfact View Post

A 300lbs stack and the lat pd/low row combo is pretty sweet, I've tried the on the floor low row home models and I just can't do it. I got a price quote on this legend machine for only $2.3k shipped, which isn't too bad.

It's a pretty sweet design and allows for a slight arc in the movement which makes it more natural on the knee's, etc. However, if money was no issue this is the granddaddy of all leg presses and something I still may consider one day, but it'll set you back around $4.5k:

I really liked that Legend piece. I have looked at that one myself but found a CL deal on the Legend PD and have decided to skip the LR for the time being. Went to an area gym closing a while back and was able to demo that unit and liked it a lot, unfortunately that one was already sold.

Of course, it's no secret I'm partial to Legend products especially since they're made practically in my backyard. LOL

Originally Posted by oxbeard View Post
    I really liked that Legend piece. I have looked at that one myself but found a CL deal on the Legend PD and have decided to skip the LR for the time being. Went to an area gym closing a while back and was able to demo that unit and liked it a lot, unfortunately that one was already sold.

Of course, it's no secret I'm partial to Legend products especially since they're made practically in my backyard. LOL
    How did the it feel with the low row foot attachment? Was the low row portion overall pretty close to a regular dedicated commercial low row machine?

Originally Posted by darkfact View Post

I don't know how much I can fit in this current house, I need to check today...

I hear that Nebula Fitness does make the best leg machines. My question is, why not get the Iso version? http://www.nebula-fitness.com/Produc...SubCategory=54

Williams Strength /Elite FTS Pro:

I agree that I also like the CYBEX version as well, It has that nice feature where the foot rack stays straight ahead as you push, which feels comfortable.

getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    If cost was not an option and I had a decent amount of space here is what I would go with; purchasing mostly lightly used commercial equipment.

Traditional Gym Equipment:

- Commercial Power Rack with pull-up bar ($700-1,200)
    - Lifting platform ($300-500)
    - Commercial Adjustable Bench ($250-400)
    - Dumbbells: 15's, 25's, 35's, 50's, 75's, 100's, 125's ($1,000 - $1,400)
    - DB Rack ($200-300)
    - Good Power Bar ($250-300)
    - Olympic 'training' bar ($250)
    - 800-1,000 lbs of Steel Weights ($500)
    - 350-400 lbs of Bumpers ($400)
    - Hammer Strength ISO Row and/or High Row ($2,000?)
    - Decent Elliptical ($1,500)
    - Good sound system ($250)
    - Mirrors and rubber mats for flooring ($500)

This would total about $8,750 give or take $500-$1,000

Strongman / GPP Equipment:

- Stones from 200-400 lbs in 50 lbs increments ($500)
    - Axle Bar ($75-100)
    - Log ($200)
    - Economy Farmers Walk Implements ($100)
    - Custom Welded Frame ($200)
    - Yoke ($300)
    - Dragging Sled ($150)
    - 2 Tires (free)

Total would be around $1,500 for strongman equipment.
    Which rack would you go with?
    -Getz

Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post
    http://www.rogersathletic.com/

They have some unique racks with attachments you may like as well as Pendulum equipment. I like the elite fitness stuff as much as anyone, but if I had a lot of room and a ton of money I would consider one of these rack and their attachments.
    By the way, which of these Pendulum pieces interested you??

http://www.rogersathletic.com/streng...er.asp?pid=314

or

or

the Troy machined grip plate (interlocking)

or

??

I think Thinner plates are better because you can load more plates on a bar or machine. That would be an important factor. Those holes look huge on the 'revolver' EX grip plate.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-09-2010 at 03:33 PM.

I have to figure out the best, cost no object pulldown/row as well.

getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Boy man, if you got the monkey grip pull up bar on your cage I would save the dough on the lat machine. I admire what you are doing. Out of curiosity are you in medicine (I'm emergency physician)? I would love to have a set up like you, but bought a 911 Turbo instead :P
    -Getz

Originally Posted by getz1 View Post
    Boy man, if you got the monkey grip pull up bar on your cage I would save the dough on the lat machine. I admire what you are doing. Out of curiosity are you in medicine (I'm emergency physician)? I would love to have a set up like you, but bought a 911 Turbo instead :P
    -Getz
    rads/neurorads. Yes the Collegiate has that monkey grip bar. Still gotta do some rhomboids though... I have the Hurricane coming also, but not a huge fan of bent over dumbell rows or Hurricane rows.

Now I'm all turned on by that Nebula seated press, just not sure about ISO with independent leg plates vs One solid Leg Plate.