Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

short bodybuilders

something thats always annoyed me is how short bodybuilders think their the **** becuz they get huge and strong way faster than taller people. i was in the gym with these guys that were like 5'6 or so and they could both throw up like 250 on incline and had huge arms. they walked around like they owned the place, giving me advice and **** like i was in extremely unexperiencedor something... what they need to realize is the less distance you have to push weight up, the easier it is. (they have shorter arms)

i dont have anything against these guys, it just frustrates me that they dont have to put in hardly the effort i do to look swole.
    "It's not the size of the fight in the dog, it's the size of the dog in the fight."

RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'd still rather be tall
    "But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

"If You Can't Run With The Big Dogs, Stay On The Porch"

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    height sucks for some things but id rather be my height than short

kberkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kberkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kberkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kberkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kberkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kberkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's one of the few benefits.. that and fitting in small places.

I'd give anything to be even 3 inches taller

Ex-Teen BBer of the Week DieselFella's Avatar
    DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's worth it in the long run, they literally (will) look up to me with envy.

No offense to short(er) guys...

QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DieselFella View Post

i know what your saying, but i still hate how they get strength like nothing.
    "It's not the size of the fight in the dog, it's the size of the dog in the fight."

brb gettin peeled' Baba_ghanoush's Avatar
    Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dennis wolf, this fukker is like 6 foot something

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

a-blok is just really nice. (+1000) a-blok is just really nice. (+1000) a-blok is just really nice. (+1000) a-blok is just really nice. (+1000) a-blok is just really nice. (+1000) a-blok is just really nice. (+1000) a-blok is just really nice. (+1000) a-blok is just really nice. (+1000) a-blok is just really nice. (+1000) a-blok is just really nice. (+1000) a-blok is just really nice. (+1000)
    stop making excuses

Shadez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DieselFella View Post

None taken...i take the piss out my mate who is 6ft 2 at the mo...he just grew last summer holiday like anythin...

I've been stuck at 5,6 for 3 years which sucks but I am now at 5,7, I'm sure I am growing again...pretty sure it's due to the exercise stimulating growth again...ANOTHER pro side to all of this
    Now
    166 lbs
    9-11 % BF

Goal
    180 lbs
    8-10 % BF

You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

Jbones212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbones212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbones212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    true they dont have to gain as much muscle as taller people do to look big
    I deleted my bodyspace profile hit me up at myspace if u want: www.myspace.com/ludacrisboriqua

Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't forget: Are dicks also look bigger in comparison to our height!

Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by QuailDave View Post
    something thats always annoyed me is how short bodybuilders think their the **** becuz they get huge and strong way faster than taller people. i was in the gym with these guys that were like 5'6 or so and they could both throw up like 250 on incline and had huge arms. they walked around like they owned the place, giving me advice and **** like i was in extremely unexperiencedor something... what they need to realize is the less distance you have to push weight up, the easier it is. (they have shorter arms)

i dont have anything against these guys, it just frustrates me that they dont have to put in hardly the effort i do to look swole.
    quit bitching dude. all this **** about distance and rom... as long as **** is touching chest, full squat, and full lock, lift is good. ive seen people smaller and they arch, and i never went, "try benching that being tall". a lift is a lift. 10lbs is 10lbs, 250 is 250. the end difference isnt that great at all, unless you comparing a 7' to a 3'. if you want a shorter ROM so it is "easier" then arch and go wide.

edit: short people do not get strenght like nothing... we have to train just as hard.
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.
    "We don't mind suckin on toes!"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152683873&p=1042736063&viewfull=1#post1042736063

I rep back. Always.

Reps for life: MikeHawkBiggums

Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jealous much? haha, just playin

Being short has it's advantages, being tall has it's advantages. I like being short, but if given the opportunity, I'd rather grow a little taller :P
    *US Army Vet*
    *Love Colombia Crew*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Nebraska Crew*

Registered Manlet

hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    seriously stop bitching, taller guys are usually naturally stronger anyway, work harder

LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WE don't have to work hard? Are you retarded it's the same for everyone but we jus tlook bigger at 200lbs than you would.
    Не принимали ни от кого дерьмо

It isn't how many times that you fall down that counts, it's how many times you pick yourself back up.

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LetFireFall View Post
    WE don't have to work hard? Are you retarded it's the same for everyone but we jus tlook bigger at 200lbs than you would.
    x2

Tall people with ****ty physiques use this as an excuse for their ****ty physiques. GTFO, stop bitching and start eating.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

Always Changing DiamondInTheRuf's Avatar
    DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have any pics? Are you fat or totally huge? cause 200 at 5 6 would be totally ****in massive...
    I Will NEVER Be Out Worked.

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=197374241#post197374241

LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DiamondInTheRuf View Post
    You have any pics? Are you fat or totally huge? cause 200 at 5 6 would be totally ****in massive...
    No pics untill I'm at a decent bodyfat %, I'm somewhat fat, 18-20% right now. I'll take pics at 180 or so.
    Не принимали ни от кого дерьмо

It isn't how many times that you fall down that counts, it's how many times you pick yourself back up.

saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

And you're not even that tall...
    I'm 6'7, possibly even taller (I think i've grown since last measurement)

But well, short guys look more impressive when they start out, but in the long run, if we taller guys get big, we look much more impressive IMO
    "Train like an animal, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a weed"
    "Eat, Lift, Sleep. Repeat."

AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hockeybuilder View Post
    seriously stop bitching, taller guys are usually naturally stronger anyway, work harder
    /thread. ^_^
    Oh deployment........

kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wish I was 6-6'2..

its not EASIER to build muscle, or lift heavier.. the only tall people I hear WHINE about that are the people who started out ectomorph, in which case it takes a long time to build size..

Id gladly take 6'-6'2 range, and run with that ****.. I know how to train, and i dont care what kinda frame I have, im determined to build muscle..

You look much more impressive when your slightly taller too..

thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000)
    most WSM's are 6ft or taller, dont feel like naming off all of the best bodybuilders in the world most tall as hell...quit bitching

Registered User SilvrBckGorilla's Avatar
    SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    both have advantages and disadvantages...be happy with what you got

T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Don't forget: Are dicks also look bigger in comparison to our height!
    lmao, don't mess with the shire folk!

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thepijj View Post
    most WSM's are 6ft or taller, dont feel like naming off all of the best bodybuilders in the world most tall as hell...quit bitching
    Most of the best bodybuilders in the world are NOT "tall as hell". They are under 6 foot.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

Arkwright17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkwright17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkwright17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkwright17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkwright17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkwright17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkwright17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkwright17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkwright17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkwright17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im happy with my height :P
    Trying to bulk to 175lbs!
    Started at 154lbs > Currently at 157lbs

First you fuel the desire, then the desire will fuel you.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, most arnt that tall.

That said i wouldnt mind being 6'0 with the weight to match
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100)

no offense but you are ****ing skinny and look like you are really unexperienced. talk **** when you gain a few lbs.

-E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Stop hating.

Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    250 on incline bench is pretty impressive!
    "Testosterone levels peak during a man's late 20's but decline soon after, decreasing about 1.5 percent per year after age 30. "

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

!!!+052 kcab per lliW