Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)

Gaspari Super Pump or BSN NO-XPLODE???

Looking to get into a pre-workout supp, and so far I've narrowed it down to these two. Users thoughts, experiences and opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    Lee Priest for President

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sp250 > NO Xplod

AEN Presurge unleashed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SP250

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fretslayer View Post
    Looking to get into a pre-workout supp, and so far I've narrowed it down to these two. Users thoughts, experiences and opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm pretty sure you're not going to fit into either.

fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Sp250 > NO Xplod

AEN Presurge unleashed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SP250
    So, what did you like about AEN? Great pumps, intensity, strength???
    Lee Priest for President

birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You listed two garbage supplement companies.. look into aen presurge unleashed or usp lab's jack3d. you won't be disappointed.
    i rape back (_|_)

4_4

Originally Posted by birdman2 View Post
    You listed two garbage supplement companies.. look into aen presurge unleashed or usp lab's jack3d. you won't be disappointed.
    Cool, that's the kind of feedback I was looking for. Thanks!
    Lee Priest for President

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's a pretty loose and subjective classification.

How can you say that Gaspari is "garbage"? We make quality products, we follow cGMP practices and do intensive quality testing. Some competing companies have made some false allegations regarding our company that are unfounded and unproven, so if you're basing your opinion of us on the words of competitors, then your information is biased and skewed.

Gaspari products work and work well.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're not going to fit into either.
    And by saying this you mean what?
    Lee Priest for President

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And by saying this you mean what?
    He made a joke implying that you were asking which supplement cannister you would fit best into.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    He made a joke implying that you were asking which supplement cannister you would fit best into.
    hahaha

MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No explode worked ok for me..
    Superpump didn't do anything but make me shiet.. Not doggin it just didn't work for me.
    Jacked didn't do Jack shiet

best I've used so far is
    cellucor m5 (old formula no idea about new one)
    myogenix hyper shock is working great so far!
    ***Donate to St Judes childrens fund***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521&highlight=memcop+jude

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Bloody Tuesday 3-Dec-13/11-jan-14/4-11-2014

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Check out http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/le...-state-gt.html

That's my shameless pimp, but an honest one. I've tried SP250, NOXplode, Jack3d, Shock Therapy, and White Flood (among others). None of them do for me what ASGT does, and there is a plethora of others who say the same thing.
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

Ah, good one. Went right over my head (obviously)

I've read quite a few people complaining about getting the sh!ts with Super Pump, so I'm leaning away from that one right now.
    Lee Priest for President

birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000)

How can you say that Gaspari is "garbage"? We make quality products, we follow cGMP practices and do intensive quality testing. Some competing companies have made some false allegations regarding our company that are unfounded and unproven, so if you're basing your opinion of us on the words of competitors, then your information is biased and skewed.

They do work, but I feel like I'm always being robbed when there's a better option. Novedex xt.. is why I dislike your company.. yeeaah I love them achy joints. Not a fan of the product, superpump 250 I liked at first, but there's so many better options. You guys are on the bottom of the food chain imo. Yes hater. o_0 I've bought plenty of Gaspari products, only to which I have found to be over hyped and found easily replaceable.
    i rape back (_|_)

4_4

MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have only used Sp 250 and from my experience it worked great.

My workouts lasted longer and noticed good strength gains.

Never really had the sh!ts from it. Only time i did get diahrreah was when i took SP250 right after eating. If you wait a bit after eating then you should be fine.

Id recommend it.
    Mods ain't got **** on me

Ah, good one. Went right over my head (obviously)

I've read quite a few people complaining about getting the sh!ts with Super Pump, so I'm leaning away from that one right now.
    We did have a problem with too high a magnesium content in the first iteration of SuperPump, but we reformulated about 2-3 years ago and lowered the magnesium, resulting in a much more tolerated product.

Unfortunately, internet hysteria has been slow to catch up with the times.

They do work, but I feel like I'm always being robbed when there's a better option. Novedex xt.. is why I dislike your company.. yeeaah I love them achy joints. Not a fan of the product, superpump 250 I liked at first, but there's so many better options. You guys are on the bottom of the food chain imo. Yes hater. o_0 I've bought plenty of Gaspari products, only to which I have found to be over hyped and found easily replaceable.
    I'm sorry your experiences were not what you had hoped.

Novedex is very effective at what it does, but yes, as you noted, if the dosing is too high, it can have some less than desirable side effects (resulting from dropping estrogen levels too low).

Superpump is a very good product, and despite being a 6+ year old product it does hold it's own in sales and customer reviews even against newer competitors. That said...it's about time for a facelift, and one is in the works.

And regarding our other products, we try really hard to apply the latest research and proven ingredients to make the best formulas for the best price. SizeOn Max Performance and Pre Contest as well as Anavite are excellent examples. They combine highly bioavailable and effective ingredients at efficacious doses for maximum benefit. And given the high quality of ingredients in these products, you actually would pay more if you made your own versions using custom raw materials.

Don't forget the quality aspect of our products. When was the last time you had a Gaspari powder that was a brick in the tub, or that clumped up really bad? We don't get those reports because we take care in the formulation and packaging to ensure a high quality experience for our customers.

We aren't the cheapest brand out there, but when you look beyond the marketing and review the ingredients and research; you really can't find a better value than Gaspari products.

If you have any product questions, I'll be happy to help.

Arrow

Just some more info that might help people when comparing different supplement companies:

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    I think it's a fair question since they are marketing their products as cost effective. Here are factors a lot of people aren't considering on the forum.

1. Pre-release alpha testing in a clinical setting (not forum feedback)

2. Stability testing to make sure nothing degrades into toxic compounds when mixed. Also to ensure shelf stability to see how powder, pills, etc respond to environmental factors such as humidity, heat, etc to avoid things like clumping. Have you ever bought a Gaspari product and it was a rock?

3. Research. This one varies greatly but I can for attest to this as someone who just spent the better half of a year putting endless hours in the library to get point number 1 above and it isn't cheap.

4. Patenting proprietary information. Hiring legal counsel and having your researchers apply information to your concept to protect it as intellectual property. Elements of SizeON, Superpump250, Novedex XT. Cytolean, and the next four product releases are covered under this.

5. Final product clinical research. What are you basing performance claims on? Is it actually your product and pulling stats and figures from single ingredient studies often not in a human performance setting. Is it based on anything in at all?

Each of the factors I listed above cost a hefty five figure sum and some of them are a nice six figure number. Again this is per product and I'd much rather place my faith in a company I know has such a hefty prerelease protocol to ensure I'm getting a safe and effective product. It's a lot easier though just to cherry pick ingredients and skip all the steps isn't it?

Again, these are just a few factors which raise the cost of a supplement and I doubt 99% of the companies out there are doing this. This is not even factoring marketing, sponsoring shows (IFBB, NPC, OCB, WNBF, FAME) , sampling, sponsoring athletes, sponsoring research organizations, team sponsorship, etc.

I'd like to make a pretty chart to put up everytime a Gaspari vs. whoever thread comes up but to be honest maybe I'll just quote this very post instead. Until someone can actually PROVE they do anything I mentioned above I'd reconsider that approach.

GetF!tNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetF!tNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetF!tNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetF!tNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetF!tNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetF!tNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetF!tNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetF!tNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetF!tNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetF!tNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetF!tNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have tried all there is out there pretty much. The one pre-workout I will never stray away from now is Hemo-Rage Black... That sh*t is soooo bomb, the pumps are fuken awesome.

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We did have a problem with too high a magnesium content in the first iteration of SuperPump, but we reformulated about 2-3 years ago and lowered the magnesium, resulting in a much more tolerated product.

Unfortunately, internet hysteria has been slow to catch up with the times.

Superpump is a very good product, and despite being a 6+ year old product it does hold it's own in sales and customer reviews even against newer competitors. That said...it's about time for a facelift, and one is in the works.
    Internet is indeed behind on the 'omg superdumpz'

Obviously as a rep you have to push your products but from a mostly neutral standpoint, I can't really recommend SP250 when superior products exist

In response to birdman, Gaspari is definitely not at the bottom of the totem pole, there are some insanely useless supplements out there that sell surprisingly well.

Sizeon is right at the top of the intra-workouts.

Anavite isn't really for me given that I already get the 'extras' in it elsewhere and am liking Ortho Core, but it's definitely one of the top few multivitamins

Myofusion tastes great

To say they're at the bottom of the totem pole is blissful ignorance.

Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Not bashing Gaspari, as I use a few of your supplements, but I remember one of your reps admitting that SP250 is in need of a reformulation, SP250 has been going strong for many years, but as of today I'd say there are *many* pre-workouts that surpass SP250's effectiveness.

Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've seen a lot of people complain about getting the craps with sp250 and noxplode.. but I've tried sp250 for about a week and didn't have that happen. Basically these are both supps that they will either work very well for you or completely backfire. This forum really seems to hate NO xplode, and they have good reasons, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't delete it as an option. Personally if I were you, I'd try sp250 first and if that doesn't work then try NO xplode. If you're still not satisfied.. look into jack3d. Just ordered my first tub last night.. pretty excited

You listed two garbage supplement companies
    Gaspari Nutrition is garbage? you can't be serious.
    My life feels like a never ending journey of fighting morons.. every single day.

~Positive Realist~
    *there is such a thing as a positive realist crew*
    *Nice guy crew*
    *Friendly dude crew*

beast600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beast600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beast600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beast600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beast600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beast600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beast600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beast600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beast600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beast600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beast600 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Superpump250 is #1 for me. I took noxplode a long while back and it didnt really do anything for me. Superpump does give me a bubble stomach at first, nothing crazy, but I'll just use the restroom and head to the gym about 15min later. Always have a good energy, strength stays consistent throughout workout and skyrockets as a couple weeks go by.The vascularity and pump for me is crazy.

oh and I've never used more than 1 heeping scoop and always stacked with size on.

This stack has been my favorite by far.
    Beast mode On'm

Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Internet is indeed behind on the 'omg superdumpz'

Obviously as a rep you have to push your products but from a mostly neutral standpoint, I can't really recommend SP250 when superior products exist

In response to birdman, Gaspari is definitely not at the bottom of the totem pole, there are some insanely useless supplements out there that sell surprisingly well.

Sizeon is right at the top of the intra-workouts.

Anavite isn't really for me given that I already get the 'extras' in it elsewhere and am liking Ortho Core, but it's definitely one of the top few multivitamins

Myofusion tastes great

To say they're at the bottom of the totem pole is blissful ignorance.
    Thanks for the balanced and fair feedback.

What pre-workouts do you like better? I'm genuinely curious, since I work out in the early AM, I need my daily preworkout fix. I've tried a lot and still prefer SP250, but I obviously haven't tried them all.

Originally Posted by Fcukyou View Post
    Not bashing Gaspari, as I use a few of your supplements, but I remember one of your reps admitting that SP250 is in need of a reformulation, SP250 has been going strong for many years, but as of today I'd say there are *many* pre-workouts that surpass SP250's effectiveness.
    I think I said that just a few posts above yours.
    Yes, it's over half a decade old. Very few supplements that were popular when SP250 came on the scene are still around, and I don't think any of them are in the bb.com top 10. So even though it is an "older" formulation, it was very well designed and still kicks butt!

Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    N.O explode is just overpriced, you should look into Pre-Surge right now i would say that pwns all the pre-workout supps right now. w8ing to order but still on backorder

Thanks for all the feedback guys, appreciate it!
    Lee Priest for President

evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i had the same delema the other night when ordering. I liked that you got 10 more servings with the BSN -NO.....but i am just so comfortable using Gaspari products that i just couldn't force myself to change over. I think they are both good products...it is just what you are into and what works for you. 90% of the people could say SP is better, but maybe NO-X is better for you...
    can't ya show some class?

igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have been using jack3d for the past month on lifting days. It definately has helped out. However, three of my friends claim they don't feel anything when they take it, so it's not for everyone i guess. Recently I got a sample of superpump250 and honestly I think it was better then jack3d (and tasted a hell of alot better). Now, I did only use it one day but damn I lifted like a beast that day.

david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are bagging on the company because of Novedex? You're twenty using Novedex? If I am Gaspari, I take that with a grain of salt.
    The condition for a miracle is difficulty. The condition for a great miracle is impossibility. From the movie "Faith Like Potatoes"

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bleachway View Post
    N.O explode is just overpriced, you should look into Pre-Surge right now i would say that pwns all the pre-workout supps right now. w8ing to order but still on backorder
    I think BSN did a better job with the newer NT version which I have used and still have quite a few packs of... the red storage tubes that come with them are packed in there tight with the packs though and out of the 3 boxes I have bought, 2 of them had punctured packs with powder mess everywhere and a mostly empty pack to boot. BSN is a big brand and I emailed them thinking they would address the situation quickly for me... after numerous emails back and forth and a month later, their 'internal' investigations revealed no error on their part... they did nothing for me. Well they permanently lost my business.

I agree with the others here in suggesting you try a modern and majorly effective quality pre-workout in PreSurge. My 1st purchase was a modest 1 tub to try it out and then my next purchase after I had enjoyed it so much, I ordered 12. I also have pre-workout hungry friends/gym members, who have loved PreSurge just like me. I will generally use this in cycles taking breaks with a quality non-stim like Ultima and likely P-Bol when it is released.

Thanks for the balanced and fair feedback.

What pre-workouts do you like better? I'm genuinely curious, since I work out in the early AM, I need my daily preworkout fix. I've tried a lot and still prefer SP250, but I obviously haven't tried them all.
    -Presurge Unleashed has been awesome
    -Jack3d was a lot lighter on the stomach, and gave me a better energy boost,
    -Cryoshock would also place higher than SP250 on my list, and was really my favorite preworkout I've tried that has stims.

-PUMP-Bol & Ultima, despite not having used them yet are both significantly better on paper, of course, they're both brand new, and as such have years worth of research over sp250.