Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best Supplements to Lean Out

I currently take NO Shotgun before workouts and VPX Synthesize towards the end of my workout along with GNC AMP wheybolic 60 1 hour before workouts and 20 - 30 mins. after workouts.

I have been in the process of gaining weight so I have been eating everything I can as it is hard for me to gain weight, but I have reached a point where I am satisfied with my muscle gain and would like to lean out and get cut up again.

I'm 6"1 and 190 (not really fat but would like to see how low I can get my body fat down). I?m very active and lift very hard 5 times a week.

Please let me know what works best; Fat burners, diets, whatever.

I wanna keep gaining muscle but loose fat so what is the best balance of protein versus fat burners versus pre-workout stuff and so on.

Thanks for your time.

Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been using Allmax Rapidcuts Hardcore in preperation for the Bodyspace Spokesmodel Finals and it is probably one of the best fatburners I've ever run. Smooth energy thoughout the day, no crash, great focus, and combined with diet, it's helped me get shredded.

Other than that, I like the tried and true EC stack.
    PharmD | IFBB Pro | ********.com/SwollenPharmD

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Diet is the key factor. If you are currently maintaining your weight on a regular amount of calories, try cutting out 200-300 calories per day. You should see weight slowly come off, then increase to 500 calories per day after a week or two. This should give you 1lb per week fat loss. You want to go slow as to not loose muscle mass.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deadpool9 View Post
    Diet is the key factor. If you are currently maintaining your weight on a regular amount of calories, try cutting out 200-300 calories per day. You should see weight slowly come off, then increase to 500 calories per day after a week or two. This should give you 1lb per week fat loss. You want to go slow as to not loose muscle mass.
    Does that mean if I were to use a really good fat burner with diet and excercise and lost the weight quickly I would be more likely to lose muscle? The idea is to be completely shredded come summer. I want to continue to gain weight(lean muscle). Slow and steady or fat burner and then bulk up till summer with lean muscle? What are the pros and cons?

Thanks for your replies. I'm somewhat of a begginer and could use the advise.

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, losing very quickly will result in a larger loss of lean body mass and easier fat rebound. Losing slowly helps you retain your size and strength. You should not look to loose more than 2lbs per week. I would start with diet alone, and look for a supplement when you reach a plateau. Its much harder to build muscle in a calorie deficit, so dont look to get a lot bigger while staying super cut.
    Try finding out your body fat %, that will tell you how much fat weight you will need to lose to get to your ideal body fat %. Estimate that loss at 1lb per week, and that will give you your timeframe.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

Nice... Thanks for the help.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are looking into preserving muscle mass but dont need the stim effect you should definitely consider Lean Xtreme. There's nothing better.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ephedrine
    Caffeine
    Green Tea Extract