Chapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2TX by Max Muscle

So I received an email from Max Muscle promoting their new "Natural Testosterone Amplifier".

I'm curious to know if anyone has heard about it, i.e. good, bad, it's great, it blows, etc.

The only link I can find with information about it is a pdf. Sorry for the inconvenience:

http://www.maxmuscle.com/catalog-dat...44-2TX_PDS.pdf

I took M-One-T a long time ago and it gave me a lump under my nipple so I'm super hesitant about anything that ****s with my hormones, but I do want to get bigger faster.

Anyone? Thanks.

Chapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Falltogravity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Max Muscle 2TX

Originally Posted by Chapo View Post
    So I received an email from Max Muscle promoting their new "Natural Testosterone Amplifier".

I'm curious to know if anyone has heard about it, i.e. good, bad, it's great, it blows, etc.

The only link I can find with information about it is a pdf. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I took M-One-T a long time ago and it gave me a lump under my nipple so I'm super hesitant about anything that ****s with my hormones, but I do want to get bigger faster.

Anyone? Thanks.

I just finished 2 bottles worth (about a month) of this product. I'm 26 years old, 5'11/185lbs, lifelong athlete, fight MMA and also have been weight training pretty seriously for about 2 years now. I have experience with the typical basic supplements (Creatine, Pre/Post Wrkt supps, Protein, Nitric Oxide) I opted for a natural T booster since I didn't feel ready for any prohormones yet, so I gave Max Muscle's 2TX a shot.

After about a week, I noticed mild to moderate increases in aggression (controllable but very usable for the gym), libido, and energy. I seem to be recovering slightly quicker from my workouts, which is nice, and all my lifts have seen gradual, consistent increases.

I didn't really experience any negative sides from it outside of a little oily skin and the occassional short temper. The increase in libido and functionality in that department was an adventure as well, seemed like any little sensation from my gf would send me into overdrive and have me at full salute in under 2 seconds.

The product dosing is 3 pills a day, twice daily....6 pills total (am & pm dosing) This can be altered though, when I was going through my last bottle I would take between 2-4 pills once every other day. I've heard of people dosing shortly before workouts as well. There is no need to cycle the product, so you can take it according to your needs.

All in all, it's not a bad product....a little expensive @ $75 a bottle, but Max Muscle has a very decent reputation for thier products. I imagine this would be a good PCT product for any PH user, and not a bad standalone product for guys who just want a little bit more edge.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Falltogravity; 06-22-2010 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Spelling error

rikkimasala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Works but its a pain

I'm almost done with my first cycle (two bottles, one at home and one at work). I've noticed the enhanced recovery time, energy, libido and aggression/risk taking effects of testosterone so 2TX is indeed working.

My problem with it is you have to take it on an empty stomach twice within 7 hours. That really screws with my daily schedule having to make sure that at the 7 hour mark I haven't eaten for at least 2 hours and then having to wait a half hour to eat. I also have to set an early alarm to take the morning dose a half hour before breakfast.

Its all just a big pain. I'm switching it T-Bomb which doesn't have the restrictions.

jbking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

two weeks in

Moderate workouts the only effect I have noticed is not being able to sleep until 4 in the morning taking only 2 pills aday

ZombieToast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would highly reccomend this, within the first week my curls shot up 10lbs. I did notice the increase in energy and libido as well but the best part was there was no random aggression, hands down my favorite supplement yet

imart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by Chapo View Post
    bump
    u need a estrogen blocker bro! this should not produce bitch tit! work out more and watch your diet. no short cuts

imart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool this works if your serious(not steroids but very close)

its not that critical to take it on an empty stomach. watch your diet and work out smarter(free weights and drop sets 4-5 exercises per muscle at least 4 days a week) get serious and you will see the results!

Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50)

never trust MM

i went in a local store, 6 months before the ph bans, and i told the guy i wanted something good for muscle grow/ enhancement. I specifically told him i dont wanna mess with steroids or anything like that and the guy still tried to sell me their Tren product. I believed the guy, and trusted that this was a harmful product. The only thing that kept me from buying it was the price. If i had bought it, i wouldve been ****ed cause he never even mentioned a PCT. So i wouldve ended up like a few guys a know that ended up with bad gyno after takin 2 bottles of the stuff.

www.SuppRatings.com SuppRatings's Avatar
    SuppRatings will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppRatings will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppRatings will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppRatings will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppRatings will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppRatings will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppRatings will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppRatings will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppRatings will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppRatings will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppRatings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ooface View Post
    i went in a local store, 6 months before the ph bans, and i told the guy i wanted something good for muscle grow/ enhancement. I specifically told him i dont wanna mess with steroids or anything like that and the guy still tried to sell me their Tren product. I believed the guy, and trusted that this was a harmful product. The only thing that kept me from buying it was the price. If i had bought it, i wouldve been ****ed cause he never even mentioned a PCT. So i wouldve ended up like a few guys a know that ended up with bad gyno after takin 2 bottles of the stuff.

This stuff is suppose to be pretty good, but as others have said, alot of people do not know that you need to take PCT with this stuff. Pretty good bang for you buck.
    If you do end up trying it, let me know what ya think of 2TX, i'm sure others would like more details from people who have actually taken it.
    Supplement Reviews and Supplement Ratings at SuppRatings.com

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuppRatings View Post
    This stuff is suppose to be pretty good, but as others have said, alot of people do not know that you need to take PCT with this stuff. Pretty good bang for you buck.
    If you do end up trying it, let me know what ya think of 2TX, i'm sure others would like more details from people who have actually taken it.
    Isn't this just a natural test booster? Why would you need a PCT for that?

$79 bucks for one bottle. Jokes!

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ingredient/profile of said product please?

Edit: went on Maxmuscle site and they don't even list the ingredients yet they expect you to pay $80 for 1 bottle. Wonder if their marketing guys used to work for Fizogen
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ZombieToast View Post
    I would highly reccomend this, within the first week my curls shot up 10lbs. I did notice the increase in energy and libido as well but the best part was there was no random aggression, hands down my favorite supplement yet
    Stats: 5'10", 146 lbs

NoBullSheit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

i had to make an account just to answer this and save you guys some $, just tested 2 bottles of 2tx for the local max muscle owner, gave me a months supply to see if it does anything to someone whos actually been lifting for a while ...actually lost weight in that month which if my test increased wouldn't happen id probably gain weight. no noticable gains, no hardness, no libido increases, no aggression..course i am an ******* already lol, but 6 pills a day (3 pills 2x a day) 2200 cal. a day diet with 275 grams of protein every day, and nothing at all notable..talked with the owner about the ****ty results and he even stated to me that unless you're pretty much an old man or have low T it probably wont do anything which is why the ads are aimed at old men basically. so im gonna have to go with palevein here and tell you to believe the 5'10 146lb kid..lmfao..im sure he's in the 400 club. i wish vpx still made monster test but our goverment banned the good stuff a while back and i am not down with the needle action.

beutifulloser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beutifulloser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beutifulloser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude im so down to grab me 10 bottles for sure!=)

uciphoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NoBullSheit View Post
    i had to make an account just to answer this and save you guys some $, just tested 2 bottles of 2tx for the local max muscle owner, gave me a months supply to see if it does anything to someone whos actually been lifting for a while ...actually lost weight in that month which if my test increased wouldn't happen id probably gain weight. no noticable gains, no hardness, no libido increases, no aggression..course i am an ******* already lol, but 6 pills a day (3 pills 2x a day) 2200 cal. a day diet with 275 grams of protein every day, and nothing at all notable..talked with the owner about the ****ty results and he even stated to me that unless you're pretty much an old man or have low T it probably wont do anything which is why the ads are aimed at old men basically. so im gonna have to go with palevein here and tell you to believe the 5'10 146lb kid..lmfao..im sure he's in the 400 club. i wish vpx still made monster test but our goverment banned the good stuff a while back and i am not down with the needle action.
    I can confirm what NoBullSheit is saying here.

I JUST started taking this supplement two days ago, so it's too soon for me to speak on how well it works.
    However, the sales guy who sold it to me said specifically that 2TX is intended for men over 40 with "Low-T" issues. I do lift but happen to be in the 40-Plus, Low-T club so hopefully 2TX will work for me.
    I'll report back here after I complete my cycle and give a review on how it worked for me.