Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why does my chest stick out?

Why does my chest stick out? What causes this?

I dont want a big stick out chest, but rather a flat chest.

Is this because i do to much flys?

It just seems to stick out, relly noticable. makes a strong dent in my t-shirt looks like i got tits.

dont lift no' mo' NotGirlChocolat's Avatar
    NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You Are Far Too Strong.

Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by New_Error View Post
    Why does my chest stick out? What causes this?

I dont want a big stick out chest, but rather a flat chest.

Is this because i do to much flys?

It just seems to stick out, relly noticable. makes a strong dent in my t-shirt looks like i got tits.
    breast reduction sergury

Registered User SilvrBckGorilla's Avatar
    SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe you have muscles?

maybe you have fat?

maybe you should post pics so we know what the hell your talking about?

maybe one day man will walk on the moon?

maybe one day i will fap with my left hand?

New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Error has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NotGirlChocolat View Post
    You Are Far Too Strong.
    im being serious... i dont want a big stick out chest.

wanna stay lean... want my chest flat

jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im being serious... i dont want a big stick out chest.

wanna stay lean... want my chest flat
    pics or stfu (no homo)

Originally Posted by Twist3dJok3r View Post
    breast reduction sergury
    Its not breasts its muscle, when i stand front on i liek it, but when i look at my self side on in the mirror, it just seems to stick out lots. any idea why this is

Men Lie,Women Lie,#s dont PumpAndGrow's Avatar
    PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maybe by some off chance ur muscles grew as a result of lifting weights. maybe. just maybe.

homo thread.
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

Originally Posted by Newton911 View Post
    maybe you have muscles?

maybe you have fat?

maybe you should post pics so we know what the hell your talking about?

maybe one day man will walk on the moon?

Mabye.. but serious now..

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that doesn't sounds liek fun

right hand ftw

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At 5'9 158lbs I can only assume that your chest is so massive that you cant even find shirts that fit you. I understand your problem, I think the only solution is to starve yourself and hope that your powerful muscles will eventually atrophy..

Registered User SilvrBckGorilla's Avatar
    SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThatArmyKid View Post
    that doesn't sounds liek fun

right hand ftw
    Actually i fap like a baseball game..

my left hand is the starter, but my right hand comes in to close.

Originally Posted by PumpAndGrow View Post
    maybe by some off chance ur muscles grew as a result of lifting weights. maybe. just maybe.

homo thread.
    Yes obvesiouly.. but why does it stick out so much?

do i need more upper chest work...?

Men Lie,Women Lie,#s dont PumpAndGrow's Avatar
    PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000)

priceless.
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude stop being a bitch
    i guess you want a six pack with your flat chest!?

V1C70R is just really nice. (+1000) V1C70R is just really nice. (+1000) V1C70R is just really nice. (+1000) V1C70R is just really nice. (+1000) V1C70R is just really nice. (+1000) V1C70R is just really nice. (+1000) V1C70R is just really nice. (+1000) V1C70R is just really nice. (+1000) V1C70R is just really nice. (+1000) V1C70R is just really nice. (+1000) V1C70R is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PumpAndGrow View Post
    priceless.

Wouldnt it be a pitcher
    Almost fog

T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

harder then it seems brah

Originally Posted by tallthing View Post
    dude stop being a bitch
    i guess you want a six pack with your flat chest!?
    Yes i do, but alredy have my 6pack.

Why are you one ov them big huge mass monsters, good luck on geting them chicks...

just saying...

Ohh and by the way your real tuff with your fingers, over then net.

Dont you have a dog?

prevents wrist injurys...

and they even push back...

its a win win situation...

corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Back when I was 14-15 I would fap with my right hand. Eventually my right would get tired and my left would have to finish it off. Eventually I got used to it and can only fap with the left. No longer can i fap with my right. Weird but true.
    Florida Gulf Coast University Powerlifting

**MISC Strength Crew**
    **MISC Firearms Crew***
    **MISC Anti-*******ry Crew**
    ***Brings Pen and Paper to the Gym Crew***

1k+

SQUATZ AND OATZ

JustBlaze08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBlaze08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBlaze08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBlaze08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBlaze08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBlaze08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBlaze08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBlaze08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBlaze08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBlaze08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBlaze08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cuz you have humungous moobs
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth."

Iron Mike Tyson

Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its might be from scoliosis (serious) my friends chest always stuck out and the doctors looked at it and said it is cause he has scoliosis(no very serious scoliosis, but he still had it)
    TEAM GROUND ZERO TRAINING!
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***
    ---Classy Misc Crew---
    $$ CT BALLER CREW $$
    ~Stylin On U Crew~
    u mad?

Originally Posted by corozco View Post
    Back when I was 14-15 I would fap with my right hand. Eventually my right would get tired and my left would have to finish it off. Eventually I got used to it and can only fap with the left. No longer can i fap with my right. Weird but true.
    How did my thread turn into a fapping thread...

Seriously... looking for advice on my chets.

Originally Posted by JustBlaze08 View Post
    cuz you have humungous moobs
    ... Looking for serious posts

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No one can help you unless you post pics.

Originally Posted by Bears View Post
    its might be from scoliosis (serious) my friends chest always stuck out and the doctors looked at it and said it is cause he has scoliosis(no very serious scoliosis, but he still had it)
    Whats scoliosis...? Dont think thats my problem thow. because its the muscle thats sticking out... not like fat man boobs etc...

i have just come to the conclusion that my outer and lower chest is big, and my middle and upper chest is not so big. therefore it makes my chest buldge out, rather than look flat... i think i need to do more incline bench.

thats just my oponion thow. no idea relly. thats why tryign to see if anyone knows the answer to this...

T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    so your saying ~snake0 ftl with his synthol pumped pecs?

Originally Posted by IRockNikes View Post
    No one can help you unless you post pics.
    Yeah true.... i might upload some pics tonight...

will bump the thread when i get some pics.

Originally Posted by Will_B View Post
    so your saying ~snake0 ftl with his synthol pumped pecs?
    lol wot...? -.^

No im saying my pecs just seem to buldge out. not noticable when standing front on, but when side on it just xplodes out.. and i dont actually like it...

Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whats scoliosis...? Dont think thats my problem thow. because its the muscle thats sticking out... not like fat man boobs etc...

i have just come to the conclusion that my outer and lower chest is big, and my middle and upper chest is not so big. therefore it makes my chest buldge out, rather than look flat... i think i need to do more incline bench.

thats just my oponion thow. no idea relly. thats why tryign to see if anyone knows the answer to this...
    o ok, probably not then, I though you meant that like you chest bones stuck out kinda
    TEAM GROUND ZERO TRAINING!
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***
    ---Classy Misc Crew---
    $$ CT BALLER CREW $$
    ~Stylin On U Crew~
    u mad?