Page 188 of 214 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,640 of 6402
    whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeystoneRunner View Post
    I love running up here in PA in the fall. Cool crisp air, and brown and yellow leaves everywhere.
    i miss up north, change of seasons n all that...i loved running up there too...those hills were tough at times, tho!
    only downside, was ...my lungs hurt a little when i ran in the very cold weather.

enjoy!

D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ran the Drumstick Dash 5K last week, but the course was short! They had to re-route for some construction and I guess they forgot to verify that it was still 3.1 miles, ended up more like 2.8. I knew something was up when I ran an 18:34, I might get there one day, but not yet. So I would have had around a 20:32 on a full course, not bad at all considering the hills completely kicked my butt (there are zero hills where I live and train, ran the race while visiting the inlaws who live in the mountains). Doing another 5K this Sat here at home, nice and flat, shooting for my first sub-20.

On Thursday I should pass the 1,000 mile mark, not bad for only 8 months of running.
    -Dave

"To those who dare to jump into the void...
    you owe no explanation to those who stand by and watch"

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by D3D View Post
    Ran the Drumstick Dash 5K last week, but the course was short! They had to re-route for some construction and I guess they forgot to verify that it was still 3.1 miles, ended up more like 2.8. I knew something was up when I ran an 18:34, I might get there one day, but not yet. So I would have had around a 20:32 on a full course, not bad at all considering the hills completely kicked my butt (there are zero hills where I live and train, ran the race while visiting the inlaws who live in the mountains). Doing another 5K this Sat here at home, nice and flat, shooting for my first sub-20.

On Thursday I should pass the 1,000 mile mark, not bad for only 8 months of running.
    nice job!
    no hills where i'm at either...so, i feel ya.

vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice job D3D

I am just coming off my last race of the year which ended up being my slowest HM ever but with good reason. I had hooked up with the 2:20 pace group and was cruising along fine for 7 miles, talked with a marathon maniac and was generally enjoying the company. At 7, one of the pace group leader went down in a heap and one other runner and I tried to help her up and see if she could and couldn't. So we decided to stay with her to make sure she got in ok (it was a point to point race with limited medical support). We walked, we jogged, we told jokes, we encouraged first timers and in the end didn't care about the clock and the pace leader was glad we did. It was the absolutely right thing to do.

Quitting is not an option thepainter5's Avatar
    thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vcackerman View Post
    Nice job D3D

I am just coming off my last race of the year which ended up being my slowest HM ever but with good reason. I had hooked up with the 2:20 pace group and was cruising along fine for 7 miles, talked with a marathon maniac and was generally enjoying the company. At 7, one of the pace group leader went down in a heap and one other runner and I tried to help her up and see if she could and couldn't. So we decided to stay with her to make sure she got in ok (it was a point to point race with limited medical support). We walked, we jogged, we told jokes, we encouraged first timers and in the end didn't care about the clock and the pace leader was glad we did. It was the absolutely right thing to do.
    Yes it was and good on you for doing that for another runner.

Originally Posted by vcackerman View Post
    Nice job D3D

yes, it was. what a nice thing you all did; touched my heart.

I'm off to run soon. It's beginning to warm up here, again. Wish the colder weather would stick around.

Happy running, peeps!

edit to add..went for my run, and it went very well. still though, too warm for december! ho hum.

for those who live up north, do you guys/gals run during the winter months, outdoors? when i lived up north, i still ran outside, as much as possible. just wondering what ya'll do.
    Last edited by whatevergirl; 12-02-2012 at 02:24 PM.

D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) D3D will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Huge props vcackerman! Helping someone out is better than any PR or award. You're a good egg.

I didn't get my sub-20, but I did win 1st place in my age group with a 20:23, so I'm very happy. Got a horrible start, lined up too far back and for the first half mile it was more like an obstacle course than a 5k. Gonna do another one on the 15th, I think with a better start I have a shot at cracking sub-20.

Whatevergirl, I love running in the cold, I'm in Virginia and it's been warm the last few days, I'd rather have it be cold. I sweat a lot, so that's one bonus, plus it just makes me feel badass to get out there when it's freezing and everyone else is hiding indoors. Can't wait for some snow!
    -Dave

Huge props vcackerman! Helping someone out is better than any PR or award. You're a good egg.

I didn't get my sub-20, but I did win 1st place in my age group with a 20:23, so I'm very happy. Got a horrible start, lined up too far back and for the first half mile it was more like an obstacle course than a 5k. Gonna do another one on the 15th, I think with a better start I have a shot at cracking sub-20.

Whatevergirl, I love running in the cold, I'm in Virginia and it's been warm the last few days, I'd rather have it be cold. I sweat a lot, so that's one bonus, plus it just makes me feel badass to get out there when it's freezing and everyone else is hiding indoors. Can't wait for some snow!
    kudos on your event, D!

and lol @ ''badass''

does the cold air though hurt your lungs at all? that's the only downside to running in the cold, to me.

thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    .... I didn't get my sub-20, but I did win 1st place in my age group with a 20:23, so I'm very happy. Got a horrible start, lined up too far back and for the first half mile it was more like an obstacle course than a 5k. Gonna do another one on the 15th, I think with a better start I have a shot at cracking sub-20......
    When you run that fast you will qualify as an elite runner and allowed to start with the other elite runners at the front of the crowd. Just make sure you give them your time from this past race as well as your projected, unhindered, time for the upcoming race. You will then not have to run a gauntlet for the first half mile.

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    kudos on your event, D!

and lol @ ''badass''

does the cold air though hurt your lungs at all? that's the only downside to running in the cold, to me.
    Thanks! The cold air doesn't hurt my lungs for my easy runs, but when I ran the Thanksgiving 5k, my lungs were hurting a lil bit, but not too bad, about what I would expect after a full race effort in the cold. No issues after Saturday's 5k, but it was warmer.

Originally Posted by thepainter5 View Post
    When you run that fast you will qualify as an elite runner and allowed to start with the other elite runners at the front of the crowd. Just make sure you give them your time from this past race as well as your projected, unhindered, time for the upcoming race. You will then not have to run a gauntlet for the first half mile.
    Thanks, I don't know if they do that for these smaller races, but I'll check. If not, then I'll just make sure to get up towards the front.
    -Dave

Thanks! The cold air doesn't hurt my lungs for my easy runs, but when I ran the Thanksgiving 5k, my lungs were hurting a lil bit, but not too bad, about what I would expect after a full race effort in the cold. No issues after Saturday's 5k, but it was warmer. ....
    When running in the cold, below freezing at least, try running with a thin scarf covering your nose/mouth as it actually takes the bite off of the cold. If you end up running a lot in the wintery climates there are specialty items you can use for those runs, instead of a scarf.

vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcackerman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I run outdoors when I can in the winter. The key is dressing in layers with zippers so you can adjust as needed along the way. Also here in Chicago, it's critical to have a windproof jacket. The hard part is finding clear paths in the snow. I'm very reluctant to run on snow covered sidewalks due to ice being underneath. I normally head for a local office park and run on the roads.

Registered User GhostAvenger620's Avatar
    GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    kudos on your event, D!

and lol @ ''badass''

I live in Coachella now, and I did a 7 mile run last night at 2 am. The cold was PERFECT!!! I think I burned more fuel as my body was forced to warm up, and I think that's what helped me get to the gym non-stop!! I love the mess out of running in the middle of the night in the cold!!! If I could change one thing I wish I had quietr shows as the dogs barking were agitating me!!! Btw, once I got to the gym, I immediately started my lift yet I was hoping the sauna would be open so I could detoxify my lungs! It wasnt but I manned up and lifted anyway! Yall would have been so proud of me! I'm sore as heck now, but I plan to get on Deadlifts tomorrow!

Originally Posted by GhostAvenger620 View Post
    I live in Coachella now, and I did a 7 mile run last night at 2 am. The cold was PERFECT!!! I think I burned more fuel as my body was forced to warm up, and I think that's what helped me get to the gym non-stop!! I love the mess out of running in the middle of the night in the cold!!! If I could change one thing I wish I had quietr shows as the dogs barking were agitating me!!! Btw, once I got to the gym, I immediately started my lift yet I was hoping the sauna would be open so I could detoxify my lungs! It wasnt but I manned up and lifted anyway! Yall would have been so proud of me! I'm sore as heck now, but I plan to get on Deadlifts tomorrow!
    Just be careful on the roads at that time - make sure to have a headlamp and reflective gear.

Originally Posted by GhostAvenger620 View Post
    I enjoy running at night, it's one of my favorite times...but, 2am...you are brave!
    That's awesome though, a 7 miler!
    Yes, we are proud of you.

I love running in the dark (I run early in the morning before work).

Day 27 of my holiday streak, 204 miles straight.
    -Dave

Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow good thread very usefull links as well. subbed.

sthpadregrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sthpadregrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sthpadregrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sthpadregrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sthpadregrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sthpadregrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sthpadregrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sthpadregrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sthpadregrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sthpadregrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sthpadregrl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

yeah, love this thread...I'm a recovering runner. So I'm lurking here to get motivation. I broke my ankle and foot in 4 places last October. I'm just now running 2-3 miles again and I can only run twice a week. Anything more than that and it swells up so bad I can't walk the rest of the week. So it's great to see everyone's small victories as I'm trying to remind myself it's baby steps.......grrrrr

oh and I'm officially "over 35" now too
    Last edited by sthpadregrl; 12-20-2012 at 09:18 AM. Reason: adding
    1 Corinthians 9:24
    Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hi......... im in training to do my first 5 k run in march..here in the uk...my problem is i get a pain in both shins before ive ran more than 1/2 mile....but it runs off quickly after that....but it means i get off to a slow start...ive tried compression trousers and supports to no avail...what can i do to eleviate the pain..?

bs6868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bs6868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bs6868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bs6868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bs6868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bs6868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bs6868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bs6868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bs6868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bs6868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bs6868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gs425e View Post
    hi......... im in training to do my first 5 k run in march..here in the uk...my problem is i get a pain in both shins before ive ran more than 1/2 mile....but it runs off quickly after that....but it means i get off to a slow start...ive tried compression trousers and supports to no avail...what can i do to eleviate the pain..?
    Try looking at your stride. Have someone video a run or use a treadmill with a mirror. Look for head movement both up and down as well as side to side (indicates wasted energy). Also check your foot strike to the ground.

Good luck finding what is causing the pain. :-)

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My mom got me a Nike GPS stopwatch for Christmas. It dosen't have the HR feature that my garmin has but the gramin's HR read out was two small to read anyway so I always wore it with my Polar. I like it alot; if finds the sats fast, has a huge display readout and I can even use it on a treadmill.

Originally Posted by JRT6 View Post
    My mom got me a Nike GPS stopwatch for Christmas. It dosen't have the HR feature that my garmin has but the gramin's HR read out was two small to read anyway so I always wore it with my Polar. I like it alot; if finds the sats fast, has a huge display readout and I can even use it on a treadmill.
    that was thoughtful of her!

happy holidays everyone!

gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50) gs425e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bs6868 View Post
    Try looking at your stride. Have someone video a run or use a treadmill with a mirror. Look for head movement both up and down as well as side to side (indicates wasted energy). Also check your foot strike to the ground.

Good luck finding what is causing the pain. :-)
    hi thanks...because of where i live..my first half of my 5k run is straight up a long hill...i live on the splendid south downs in sussex england..and think maybe this is causing the intial pain in my shins..as its hard work straight from the start out..i have a midfoot strike using the chi running stance/stride..as this feels ok to me and have no stamina issues..only the initial shins pain...ive brought some better running shoes to try ...and hopefully things will improve

JBumblebee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBumblebee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBumblebee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBumblebee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBumblebee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBumblebee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBumblebee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBumblebee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBumblebee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBumblebee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBumblebee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haven't looked in here for awhile, I did complete the Holiday Half back on Dec 16th with a PR. My normal times have been 9:50 but this one I did in 9:14...maybe it was the cold, wind and rain.

Next up Las Vegas March 16th....
    When I think of something clever, I'll put it here.

Still didn't get my sub-20 5k, but I did get 1st place in my age group again at the Beat the Ball 5k on New Year's Eve with a 20:30. Really have to work on my pacing, got a great start, but went out waaay too fast for the first mile (first half mile really) and that killed me for the rest of the race. It's ok tho, it's all a learning process, right? Doing my first 10k this Sat and then another 5k on the 12th. The 10k is part of a 10k/15k/20k distance series to prep for my half in March. Shooting for a sub-1:30, but we'll see how I'm looking when I finish the distance series and I'll base my HM race pace off of that.

Overall, 2012 was a fantastic year. Dropped 87lbs and ran 1,230 miles since I started running in April. Can't wait to see what 2013 brings!
    -Dave

Yesterday my wife and I ran a New Years Resolution 5K fun run. My wife used to run quite a bit but over the last few years she has had some pain issues associated with longer distances. To try to coax her back into running I signed up for this race and asked her if she wanted to join me. The cool souvenir jacket helped persuade her so she signed up and did some training as her schedule allowed. Seeing as this run was to support her I chose to follow her pace sort of. She started of easy to warm up and after 2km I gently started pushing her, running just a step a head and I kept looking to see where she was. This tactic helped her push a bit harder and when we got on the final stretch I told her she needed to pass the 4 women a head of her. That didn't go over to well as she said her chest was hurting from pushing so hard.

We crossed the line only steps behind those women and then I told my wife to look at her watch. Before the run she stated her goal of 40 minutes with another goal of 35 minutes in a 5K on Feb. 17th. Her time yesterday was 35.13 and she was pretty happy. The shorter distance also agrees with her legs so she plans to train/race 5 - 10 k races. She won't be running anymore halfs with me but I can still run the shorter races with her. The plan for next month is to push her in the 5K race and as soon as thats finished I will change bibs and do my half marathon race. Seeing as I always warm up with a 2 mile run this plan works well for me, as long as the race organizer allows this.

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Running is going great but I now have a large bone spur in my foot to contend with.

i got my 5k time down to 26 mins now..bearing in in mind its the first have of my run is 2.5 k straight up a fairly steep hill..so its pleasing...i need to try and run a flat 5k to see what time i can achieve...

my first run is in march..over the 5k trail run in friston forest england..so im training hard

my question is...........do i improve my endurance /stamina by training at a further distance..hill i do as part of my 5k training run...?

Originally Posted by gs425e View Post
    i got my 5k time down to 26 mins now..bearing in in mind its the first have of my run is 2.5 k straight up a fairly steep hill..so its pleasing...i need to try and run a flat 5k to see what time i can achieve...

my first run is in march..over the 5k trail run in friston forest england..so im training hard

my question is...........do i improve my endurance /stamina by training at a further distance..hill i do as part of my 5k training run...?
    Hills are speedwork in disguise, so you're already doing good by running hills. Increasing distance (reasonably) will definitely help your endurance. Good luck in March!
    -Dave

Originally Posted by thepainter5 View Post
    Yesterday my wife and I ran a New Years Resolution 5K fun run. My wife used to run quite a bit but over the last few years she has had some pain issues associated with longer distances. To try to coax her back into running I signed up for this race and asked her if she wanted to join me. The cool souvenir jacket helped persuade her so she signed up and did some training as her schedule allowed. Seeing as this run was to support her I chose to follow her pace sort of. She started of easy to warm up and after 2km I gently started pushing her, running just a step a head and I kept looking to see where she was. This tactic helped her push a bit harder and when we got on the final stretch I told her she needed to pass the 4 women a head of her. That didn't go over to well as she said her chest was hurting from pushing so hard.

We crossed the line only steps behind those women and then I told my wife to look at her watch. Before the run she stated her goal of 40 minutes with another goal of 35 minutes in a 5K on Feb. 17th. Her time yesterday was 35.13 and she was pretty happy. The shorter distance also agrees with her legs so she plans to train/race 5 - 10 k races. She won't be running anymore halfs with me but I can still run the shorter races with her. The plan for next month is to push her in the 5K race and as soon as thats finished I will change bibs and do my half marathon race. Seeing as I always warm up with a 2 mile run this plan works well for me, as long as the race organizer allows this.
    nice job!
    Originally Posted by JRT6 View Post
    Running is going great but I now have a large bone spur in my foot to contend with.
    those are thee worst...hope you get to feeling better, soon.
    Hills are speedwork in disguise, so you're already doing good by running hills.
    true ^^

has anyone felt weight lifting has helped them their runs? i feel it's helped with endurance.

going for a run, later. if it doesn't rain...happy friday-eve, everyone...make it a great new year!

Page 188 of 214 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast