idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tribol-60 effects

Im thinking about starting a cycle of tribol-60. What are the side effects for it? Does it stunt growth and stuff like that like steroids do?

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm surprised this thread isn't full of people chewing you out.

Apparently it's: Tribol 60 = tren + Pheraflex + epi

Stay away from this product.

idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post

I just searched those and Im getting results stating thats its a pro hormone and a pro hormone in the body is pretty much a steroid. Im also seeing that some people had good results some had very little. What do you mean when you say stay away from it. BTW where in LA are you from?

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by idamaster View Post
    I just searched those and Im getting results stating thats its a pro hormone and a pro hormone in the body is pretty much a steroid. Im also seeing that some people had good results some had very little. What do you mean when you say stay away from it. BTW where in LA are you from?
    It IS a steroid, and by stay away I mean you are too young to take it.

I'm from New Orleans/Slidell.

It IS a steroid, and by stay away I mean you are too young to take it.

I'm from New Orleans/Slidell.

Ok thanks!

bing87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

this is not tren its superdrol, epi, max lmg I've taken this product and gain 15 pounds

ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bing87 View Post
    this is not tren its superdrol, epi, max lmg I've taken this product and gain 15 pounds
    This.

Its a wasted combination of products in my opinion. Epi dose is too low first of all. To get a decent dose, ud be over dosing the other compounds.

Max lmg alone will get you 15 lbs...

This is just over priced junk.

aej123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChristianLoving View Post
    This.

Its a wasted combination of products in my opinion. Epi dose is too low first of all. To get a decent dose, ud be over dosing the other compounds.

Max lmg alone will get you 15 lbs...

This is just over priced junk.
    The new line of PH's from Thai Labs is not junk and if you are that sure that the ratio of the 3 PH's is stupid it shows how much research and experiences you have with Thai Labs. LMFAO I love when some body posts some dumb remark about something they know nothing about and ruin the original posters question and make them think something bad about a product based on some misinformation overheard or read in another post.
    The Tribol-60 is a great product to run if you are ready for it. H20 intake must be at the max that you can force into your body threw out the entire cycle and your PCT. A liver support is also a must during and PCT as well. The epi is in there at 10 mg per day because new studies confirm that epi can counter act the side effects of harsher PH's such as the SDROL and Max Lmg witch are dosed at the upper ends for each. As long as you keep well hydrated, take a good liver support, clean up the diet, and no alcohol you will be fine. With the Tribol-60 a proper PCT is a must so have that on hand b4 you even think about starting.