Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

When guys don't like muscular girls?

I know it's all personal preference but it occurs to me than 'some' guys don't prefer girls to be muscular simply because they're not muscular/fit themselves. If skinny guy refuses to date a muscular girl, wouldn't go to the beach with an abscular girl because of his flat belly. I wouldn't want to judge but I would think it's because instead of getting his lazy butt off the couch and workout out, he expect his girl to be lazier! And btw I've met many guys from this type, some of them being lazy, over-weight and think of girls as their cooks... Seriously they still exist!

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like attracts like. Why would you want to be with a guy who didn't workout anyway? It's like when big girls in their personals ads demand a guy is ripped.... its lol-worthy. Also 'muscular' as a word is sort of like the word curvy. It has a wide range of meanings depending on the person using it.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    Like attracts like. Why would you want to be with a guy who didn't workout anyway? It's like when big girls in their personals ads demand a guy is ripped.... its lol-worthy. Also 'muscular' as a word is sort of like the word curvy. It has a wide range of meanings depending on the person using it.
    That's pretty much my point. Except that I think people should evolve to fitter/stronger, not backwards. I won't lie I tend to be more attracted to guys who are bigger/stronger than me, but say if guys expect me to me smaller than them-which is really the norm- then THEY should keep getting stronger and bigger, not expect me to be a little flat babrie girl so they can enjoy their 'manhood'. It's unfortunate but to me, it's like the easy way out! 'Some' lazy guys like girls to go backwards just so that 'they' feel more secure.

Btw I'm not only talking about dating. The majority of guys who generally don't like muscular/toned/whatever you wanna call it girls are skinny or out of shape!

IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would say it depends on how muscular the girl is. I see it as a threshold for where their body start to resemble a mans to much like to pronounced shoulders, to much vascularity etc taking away the attractive feminine bodyshape curves.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Saying that many guys don't like muscular women is like saying that many guys don't like women who are millionaire CEOs. It may be true, but is not really a problem, since there are not very many women like that.

The few women who are like that are vastly outnumbered by the men who actually are attracted to such women. So don't worry, you'll still get your pick.

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't be attracted to a uber-skinny guy anyway, so I can't see this being much of a problem. I guess there are some more muscular guys who still want to date a stickly girl, but most guys would love to date a girl who's in shape.

Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Saying that many guys don't like muscular women is like saying that many guys don't like women who are millionaire CEOs. It may be true, but is not really a problem, since there are not very many women like that.

The few women who are like that are vastly outnumbered by the men who actually are attracted to such women. So don't worry, you'll still get your pick.
    That kinda makes sense but what is really considered 'muscular'? My parents generation would think Jillian Michaels is too muscular for a girl, I think not. In my own eyes, to really be a 'muscular' woman is to dedicate your whole life to bodybuilding, perhaps long years of work and dedication to be like that, I don't think I'll ever get there and I don't really want to. What only irritates me is having skinny/fat guys who are not into fitness telling me to stay away from weights so that I don't lose my feminine figure eventually. (Not to mention the fact that it's not really possible, and also it's non of their business), but what if they try to get more 'manly' themselves, so that no matter what, compared to them I'll always be feminine? That's my whole point, to create a competition instead of a potato heads-gossip.

You're right, I only hang out with guys I play soccer/sort of compete with. And I like motivated guys. Never dated a lazy guy, you could tell I can't click with those people lol.

Originally Posted by IronGrizzly View Post
    I would say it depends on how muscular the girl is. I see it as a threshold for where their body start to resemble a mans to much like to pronounced shoulders, to much vascularity etc taking away the attractive feminine bodyshape curves.
    My point is, if you see a girl like THAT. You're not attracted to her, well... you'd leave her a lone, no?

Talking

Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    I wouldn't be attracted to a uber-skinny guy anyway, so I can't see this being much of a problem. I guess there are some more muscular guys who still want to date a stickly girl, but most guys would love to date a girl who's in shape.
    lol it's funny cause before I start weight-training I liked skinnER guys, now I'm attracted to more muscular guys. I don't like guys who look like the great Hulk either. :-D

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Freak17 View Post
    I know it's all personal preference but it occurs to me than 'some' guys don't prefer girls to be muscular simply because they're not muscular/fit themselves. If skinny guy refuses to date a muscular girl, wouldn't go to the beach with an abscular girl because of his flat belly. I wouldn't want to judge but I would think it's because instead of getting his lazy butt off the couch and workout out, he expect his girl to be lazier! And btw I've met many guys from this type, some of them being lazy, over-weight and think of girls as their cooks... Seriously they still exist!
    It makes sense and cuts both way. I see lots of women that say they dont like muscular men. Guess what they are usually out of shape. I think same thing makes them feel bad. Also assume you have to be shallow. Well which I am but still let me prove it first.
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

Originally Posted by themyth2009 View Post
    It makes sense and cuts both way. I see lots of women that say they dont like muscular men. Guess what they are usually out of shape. I think same thing makes them feel bad. Also assume you have to be shallow. Well which I am but still let me prove it first.
    I guess from my point of view I only look at the opposite gender, but yeah in either case it's the same thing.

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That kinda makes sense but what is really considered 'muscular'? My parents generation would think Jillian Michaels is too muscular for a girl, I think not. In my own eyes, to really be a 'muscular' woman is to dedicate your whole life to bodybuilding, perhaps long years of work and dedication to be like that, I don't think I'll ever get there and I don't really want to. What only irritates me is having skinny/fat guys who are not into fitness telling me to stay away from weights so that I don't lose my feminine figure eventually. (Not to mention the fact that it's not really possible, and also it's non of their business), but what if they try to get more 'manly' themselves, so that no matter what, compared to them I'll always be feminine? That's my whole point, to create a competition instead of a potato heads-gossip.

You're right, I only hang out with guys I play soccer/sort of compete with. And I like motivated guys. Never dated a lazy guy, you could tell I can't click with those people lol.
    I agree with KyleAaron. Not being attracted to a muscular woman isn't necessarily a manner of them being skinny/fat/lazy whatever themselves. There are plenty of muscular men on this site who don't like muscular women. Why fixate on and berate the men who aren't attracted to you. There are plenty of other fish in the sea nomsayin?

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't really have a specific look...I like all men...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I don't really have a specific look...I like all men...
    Ohh you're baack!! It's been a while! :-)

Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had men tell me that I'm too muscular and that it isn't attractive/feminine...and these were bodybuilders. To each their own. Either way, I really don't give a s***....my muscles make me feel strong and sexy...and that's all that matters.

Originally Posted by Delaylah View Post
    I've had men tell me that I'm too muscular and that it isn't attractive/feminine...and these were bodybuilders. To each their own. Either way, I really don't give a s***....my muscles make me feel strong and sexy...and that's all that matters.
    Yeah I sort of have this attitude too. It makes me wanna have even more muscles to scare the little guys out lol.

Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    I agree with KyleAaron. Not being attracted to a muscular woman isn't necessarily a manner of them being skinny/fat/lazy whatever themselves. There are plenty of muscular men on this site who don't like muscular women. Why fixate on and berate the men who aren't attracted to you. There are plenty of other fish in the sea nomsayin?
    I know there could be different reasons, plus taste matters and I respect everybody's taste. I'm just saying 'some' lazy guys are like that.

xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont really care what guys think..i'm in it for the chicks
    If you only knew the power of the dark side!

mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    saying 'in shape' may be not muscly at all. most guys dont like muscles on girls.

you seem to be angry that most guys are not attracted to muscly chicks. thats honestly like an IFBB pro male body builder saying he's angry that most girls aren't attracted to someone of his size. everyone has different tastes for how much muscle they think is attractive on the opposite sex. u might have more muscle than most men like, just like male bodybuilders have more muscle than most women like. u can't be pissed off that thats what most people like, and think that they should change and like more muscle. just dont worry about it, focus on the guys who do like muscles on their girls.
    also, men not liking muscly women has nothing to do with being insecure in their masculinity... why would u think that? its not like if a skinny guy suddenly got all big and buff that he would then be attracted to a woman who is also muscley...
    u dont like it when skinny guys tell u you're not feminine enough and r too manly... so u shouldn't tell skinny guys that they're not manly enough and r too feminine. its the exact same thing.

edit: i see my point has already been made, ignore this and carry on.
    Last edited by mynemaborat; 05-22-2011 at 04:26 AM.

Originally Posted by mynemaborat View Post
    saying 'in shape' may be not muscly at all. most guys dont like muscles on girls.

you seem to be angry that most guys are not attracted to muscly chicks. thats honestly like an IFBB pro male body builder saying he's angry that most girls aren't attracted to someone of his size. everyone has different tastes for how much muscle they think is attractive on the opposite sex. u might have more muscle than most men like, just like male bodybuilders have more muscle than most women like. u can't be pissed off that thats what most people like, and think that they should change and like more muscle. just dont worry about it, focus on the guys who do like muscles on their girls.
    also, men not liking muscly women has nothing to do with being insecure in their masculinity... why would u think that? its not like if a skinny guy suddenly got all big and buff that he would then be attracted to a woman who is also muscley...
    u dont like it when skinny guys tell u you're not feminine enough and r too manly... so u shouldn't tell skinny guys that they're not manly enough and r too feminine. its the exact same thing.

edit: i see my point has already been made, ignore this and carry on.
    I understand your point of view completely- and I respect it. Perhaps you guys know better about the opposite sex to tell me what they're really thinking, I don't know. What I know for sure is that I don't care if these particular guys are attracted to me, they're not shape so I'm not attracted to them regardless of what they think. I just happened to think that being muscular is a relative term, society accepts females to be generally less muscular than males, it's the norm, so EVENTUALLY the more muscular females get, the bigger/more muscular men should be to keep up with it, that's their solution.

I know it may be a stupid philosophy but that's my own of looking at it.

DeMort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeMort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeMort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeMort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeMort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeMort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeMort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeMort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeMort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeMort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeMort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    those guys are plain nuts. would they prefer sagging arms? all girls have got muscle that needs to be kept toned up but bf doesn't want her working out then ditches her for a better model later and he's still a fat SOB
    Crew say ouyai!

bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The men who don't like women with muscles arent men enough for you anyway.
    Maybe it makes them feel insecure. From what I've noticed, women that work out are way more confident than all of those "size-zero" obsessed girlies that have no self-esteem whatsoever.
    There have been a few guys who told me not to lift weights etc and they have all been too lazy to workout themselves, or think big muscles are gross.
    And personally, I would not want to date a man with the body of a preteen girl so my carecup is completely empty (:
    As long as I keep laughing I dont have to be ashamed of my actions

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only muscles that aren't attractive on women are those that were granted by steroids. Other than that, I've always found it to be a major turn-on. It's better than feeling jelly-rolls all the time.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mynemaborat View Post
    I find it hard to believe that most guys don't like muscles on girls. I mean, I'm fairly muscular, but unless I'm flexing or working out, most people can't even tell because I'm not all that lean. I just look like I'm in shape. I could see guys not being attracted to a bodybuilder/steroid kind of physique, but I find it hard to believe that most wouldn't enjoy a bikini competitor's physique.

But hey, what do I know, I'm a girl.

LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Interesting topic, and would have to agree with a prior comment of being not being attracted to a drug built body. Not only does it not look good aesthetically but not attracted to someone who's gonna take a shortcut on themselves.

I'm not sure what the OP was trying to describe. "over muscular" as in muscle mass/bulk?? or as in lean/shredded??? Personally not physically attracted to extremes in either direction, but thats as relevant to the location of "Al Capone's Vault" to this thread lol.

"Personal tastes" are impossible to justify, they just are. My guess is if someone says you're too muscular, 20% really think that, and 80% have some self esteem issues with being involved with female who works out alot. The amount of women I'd say I've seen who fall into the category of over muscular (mass or shreaded) are in such a minority that I'd be more apt to see a midget on a unicycle juggling kittens.

Edit, after reading the OP's post carefully LOL, I agree. The comment that like attracts like apply here, and some (either sex) would rather avoid the guilt of seeing their significant other working hard to look healthy, and be with someone who is 'lazy' as you put it. Also self doubt would probably creep into the picture ie, why is this in shape person attracted to me, probably gonna cheat etc etc.
    Last edited by LongLefty; 05-22-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    As long as she's not ripped and thick looking....its good.

AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey girl, I feel ya. I have a naturally "fit look" to me also. Been an athlete my entire life, a gymnast at that. So I have a natural V-taper... small breasts, small hips really. I don't have ripped, popping abs (isn't in my genetics) but I have muscular legs, a muscular booty, and my upper body leans out super quick. I'm really strong for my size. I'm petite but can overhead press 45lbs fw 20x if I push it. I'm about to compete in my first figure competition here in two weeks so right now I'm pretty lean with veinage and some striations. Since I'm competing in figure, I'm not testosterone bulked, just muscular and lean (there's a big difference between overly muscular and toned). When I'm in the gym at times I wonder what men are thinking. I'm quite the little fire cracker with the free weights. I've never gotten negativity for looking athletic though or had a guy complain. Most guys seems to really dig it... They dig my physicality but otherwise, you're so right! Guys are babies when it comes to "dating" a woman who motivated and is into fitness or working out. They want your time... and "O, you don't have to go to the gym... let's hang out." Right now my dieting is really rough and if you've never dieted for a competition, you have no idea how hard it is... so guys are like, "I know you're tired but I'm just asking for a little of your time, not much." To clue them in: It's not my body that is tired, it's my mind, and you test my tolerance at this point! All I hear is wa wa wa... Most of them just don't get that it takes a large commitment and consistency in the gym to look in shape. It's easy for them to misunderstand us when their body's naturally metabolize food differently and their hormones are so different from ours. We're genetically programed to have fat to make babies. Anyways, stay working out girl and doing your thing. Don't let a guy determine who you want to be or what you want to do. If he doesn't promote who you are, then he probably isn't right. Good luck. Thanks for this topic, I've needed to vent on this one for awhile.
    ...When it gets uncomfortable, it's only time to push harder...

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AshleeVB View Post
    Hey girl, I feel ya. I have a naturally "fit look" to me also. Been an athlete my entire life, a gymnast at that. So I have a natural V-taper... small breasts, small hips really. I don't have ripped, popping abs (isn't in my genetics) but I have muscular legs, a muscular booty, and my upper body leans out super quick. I'm really strong for my size. I'm petite but can overhead press 45lbs fw 20x if I push it. I'm about to compete in my first figure competition here in two weeks so right now I'm pretty lean with veinage and some striations. Since I'm competing in figure, I'm not testosterone bulked, just muscular and lean (there's a big difference between overly muscular and toned). When I'm in the gym at times I wonder what men are thinking. I'm quite the little fire cracker with the free weights. I've never gotten negativity for looking athletic though or had a guy complain. Most guys seems to really dig it... They dig my physicality but otherwise, you're so right! Guys are babies when it comes to "dating" a woman who motivated and is into fitness or working out. They want your time... and "O, you don't have to go to the gym... let's hang out." Right now my dieting is really rough and if you've never dieted for a competition, you have no idea how hard it is... so guys are like, "I know you're tired but I'm just asking for a little of your time, not much." To clue them in: It's not my body that is tired, it's my mind, and you test my tolerance at this point! All I hear is wa wa wa... Most of them just don't get that it takes a large commitment and consistency in the gym to look in shape. It's easy for them to misunderstand us when their body's naturally metabolize food differently and their hormones are so different from ours. We're genetically programed to have fat to make babies. Anyways, stay working out girl and doing your thing. Don't let a guy determine who you want to be or what you want to do. If he doesn't promote who you are, then he probably isn't right. Good luck. Thanks for this topic, I've needed to vent on this one for awhile.
    It is not just guys that are babies on this and I really doubt it is easier for men to stay in shape than a woman. You genetically have about 6% higher BF if I remember my nutrition class info correctly. A woman can look ripped at what 15% BF. I have to be much much less.
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I prefer a girl to be mirin me rather than focusing on herself .

Originally Posted by themyth2009 View Post
    It is not just guys that are babies on this and I really doubt it is easier for men to stay in shape than a woman. You genetically have about 6% higher BF if I remember my nutrition class info correctly. A woman can look ripped at what 15% BF. I have to be much much less.
    Totally agree ^^^^

LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Guys are babies when it comes to "dating" a woman who motivated and is into fitness or working out. They want your time... and "O, you don't have to go to the gym... let's hang out." Right now my dieting is really rough and if you've never dieted for a competition, you have no idea how hard it is... so guys are like, "I know you're tired but I'm just asking for a little of your time, not much." To clue them in: It's not my body that is tired, it's my mind, and you test my tolerance at this point! All I hear is wa wa wa... Most of them just don't get that it takes a large commitment and consistency in the gym to look in shape. It's easy for them to misunderstand us when their body's naturally metabolize food differently and their hormones are so different from ours. We're genetically programed to have fat to make babies. Anyways, stay working out girl and doing your thing. Don't let a guy determine who you want to be or what you want to do. If he doesn't promote who you are, then he probably isn't right. Good luck. Thanks for this topic, I've needed to vent on this one for awhile.
    I agree with your post, but am pretty sure out of 100, 80 % of the time it's the girls who act like you mentioned. Been a part of it twice, and it's not only the time you spend (1.5 hr 4 times a week of me time isn't overboard) but the mindset they have that the better shape you're in, the more likely some girl at the gym is gonna wanna jump your bones etc, etc. which is so far from the truth, but yet again emotional insecurities run more deep within the X chromosome community lolol ---------> runs