GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10)

MAX MUSCLES'S MAX ARM (Anabolic Recovery Matrix) --AWESOME!

Yesterday I purchased Max Muscle's MAX ARM (Anabolic Recovery Matrix) Post-workout supplement.

I first heard about it on a news radio station KCBS, and thought why would a SUPPLEMENT be on a NEWS radio station. So I was intrigued right off the bat.

I tried for several hours finding information about it on the internet - it was too new for any information, reviews, or anything. Not even Max Muscle's website had info on it, other than a 20% coupon that I took advantage of.

The next day I went in to look at the label to see what the big deal was about it. I was so impressed, I ignored the very high price (even with the 20% off).

I finally used it tonight after an intense shoulder / chest workout. The flavor is "Intense Strawberry" and I was very impressed by the taste. Comparable to taste Universal's Torrent.

But what is not comparable, is MAX ARM's ingredient list. It's pretty much Controlled Labs Green MAG, Universal Torrent, p70, and a bunch of other supplements and put them all in one tub that tastes delicious and you get MAX ARM.

I wish I was able to take a picture of it's supplement facts on the container but the words are too small for the camera and it's blurry.

Directions: Mix 1 serving (2 scoops) in 12-16oz of cold water immediately following workout with no food.
    Supplement Facts: (shortened version)
    Serving size = 2 scoops
    Servings in container = 18
    Calories = 250
    Calories from fat = 0
    Total fat = 0.5g
    No saturated or trans fat
    Carbs = 32g
    Protein = 28g
    ________
    Vitamin C = 200mg
    Vitamin B6 = 2mg
    Vitamin B12 = 30mg
    Calcium = 100mg
    Zinc = 15mg
    Manganese = 1.5mg
    Chromium (polynicotinate) = 160mg

Of course, I did not list them all, but those are the main ones.

Blends: (shorted of course)
    MAX ARM Heat Shock Protein Activator Blend:
    3 different kinds of Glutamine
    Bilberry extract
    Schisandra chinensis extract
    Rhodiola rosea extract
    Paeonia lactiflora extract

MAX ARM Muscle Akt/mTOR and p70 S6k Activator blend:
    Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine, Arginine, Citrulline Malate, Creatine CX3 (CreaPure, Creatine Magnapower, Magnesium Creatine Chelate) Creatine Pyruvate

MAX ARM Glut4 Activator blend
    Banaba leaf extract, Promilin (insulin, blood sugar level control, and carbohydrate, protein absorption)

Ingredients:
    Whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate

(not all listed of course)

Taste: A (awesome taste)
    Quality: A
    Ingredients: A (right amount of protein, not too much or too little of creatine, BCAA's, insulin and blood sugar control
    Mixes well in a container, I added 16oz of water in 1 serving (2 scoops)
    Price: D (very pricey, $60 per container for only 18 scoops!)

There are not many supplements I recommend. There are not many I see hope from. Since this is my first day trying it, I see no gains obviously, but from first time use I absolutely recommend this product.

Now, too see what my gains are like after further continuation of the product!!

20% coupons good through August 28th so if I really like this supplement by August 28th I may stack up on a few tubs.
    I love my androgens <3

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice. I love the MaxPro protein.....good stuff.

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you didnt really say how much protein was in it :\ and you didnt list the cost

lol it sounds like uv been payed to promote this product. imo is all

inb4 you neg me
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GMXpLoDe! View Post
    Protein = 28g

Price: D (very pricey, $60 per container for only 18 scoops!)

If I were to neg you, it is because you did not thoroughly read my post where it says how much protein and how much it costed.

But I wont neg you

And yes, I am kinda promoting Max Muscle cuz they make the first supplement I tried and liked. And I had a lot of supplements unfortunately lol...
    I love my androgens <3

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Num3n View Post
    you didnt really say how much protein was in it :\
    Serious?

I'll let you re-read that.

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    Serious?

I'll let you re-read that.
    srs, im blind.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Idk if it's good to stress how good this product is if bb.com does not even carry Max Muscle.

Oh well, thats my review
    I love my androgens <3

Originally Posted by GMXpLoDe! View Post
    Idk if it's good to stress how good this product is if bb.com does not even carry Max Muscle.

Oh well, thats my review
    sorry about that brah, apparently im blind, i had to scan it 3 more times before i found where it listed the protein and cost :\

3rd time using it earlier tonight.

Day after: Zero lethargy, plenty of energy, no soreness what so ever

So far, it is still too early to tell if it is giving me gains, but I can definitely tell it works for recovery.

I did max tests tonight to see gains by each week.

8/20
    Bench press: 305lbs
    Deadlift: 325lbs (First day doing deadlift in 8 months, not bad)
    Leg Press: 3x10 of 330lbs. (I know that is very low, I never do legs but I am starting to; No squats due to the condition of my back)

I will do these 3 tests once a week until the ARM is finished. If I see noticeable gains from the supplement besides natural gains, I will dish out the $60 for another tub!
    I love my androgens <3

Well after last night I did legs, deadlift and max bench press in a LONG time, about 3 months for bench max, 6 months for legs, and 8 months for deadlift.

Usually, someone would be sore the day after right? Not me So far I am realllly liking Max Muscle ARM.

And I just realized this is in the wrong section. Needs to be in Supplement logs lol...
    I love my androgens <3