Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Damn Vietnamese women are hot! (pics, appreciation thread, cliffs)

i went to Atlantic City last night to play some poker and make some cash on the tables...obviously a ton of people of all ethnicities there, but one thing i noticed that i never really did before was the Vietnamese! I noticed many hot asian women around, but a certain few looked especially hotter than your average asian...2 of them sat down at my cash tables, and as they were talking i discovered they were both 100% vietnamese...

they had silky smooth flowing black hair (im not normally a guy who talks about a chicks hair but it just looked flawless), really nice skin tone and soft-looking skin, they both had DSL's...like a perfect pouty lips that were really really full and just seductive looking, and i noticed compared to other asians that the lips were much fuller...often times many asians are thinner lipped...there was just something so sexy about the shape of their lips and how they opened up...both had really nice facial structure and just a nice exotic look to them...their eyes were very alive looking and both had great smiles with nice teeth...both were petite and thin but with nice curves on the chest, and an above average ass for asians (generally u dont see too many "thick" asians if u know what i mean lol)

on top of looks, they were both very social and just really fun to talk to...very personable and likable, full of energy...it is strange...i am usually attracted to thick girls with big asses and knockers, but i found myself strangely into the whole vibe they were giving off, and im usually not even attracted to asians in general, but these Vietnamese are like super asians or something...i didnt see one of them among their friends that was not really sexy...i seriously could not take my eyes off the one at my table...her lips were the most nicely formed lips i have ever seen, and i ended up talking to her for the latter 2 hours of my 12 hours straight on the tables...sadly no number but i found out that she lives nearby and just moved to AC...on top of the fact that i am a degenerate gambler who loves to play cash tables, this is all the more incentive to make many more trips to AC, and they make the monotony of sitting in a chair for 12 hours much more bearable...

Vietnamese everywhere, I salute you...your people are quite beautiful and fun, and a step above. If any miscers can prove they are of Vietnamese ancestry, i've got 5 reps to give out.

Enclosed, i've also included a few pics so as not to make the critical mistake of mentioning that a certain woman or groups of women are hot and then have no photographic evidence which results in worldwide mass negging. I really wish I had a pic of the one from last night, she was one of the most gorgeous girls ive ever seen. Hopefully these will do though. Enjoy, and please feel free to add your appreciation, stories and pictures

Cliffs:
    -went to AC to play poker last night
    -met Vietnamese women
    -they were very fun to talk to and personable and social, very energetic and friendly
    -all were extremely hot and had qualities that far surpassed your typical Asian (no racist), particularly really full, luscious DSL lips
    -i apparently have a fetish for DSL's
    -i now have a new group of women to add to my fapping repertoire
    -i will bang at least 1 vietnamese woman before i turn 30.

Snake's New Diabetic Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130722163
    Snakes BB Quest!Begun 8/24/06 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882015

PR's@ BW 135 lb:
    Fl Bnch:175x5x3 sets;180x3*ATG Sqts:185x5x3 sets*DL:275x1;250x4x2 sets*Dips:+100 lbX6;+55 lbX20*Pllups/Chns:+25 lbX5 for 4 sets*BB Bt Ovr Rws:170x5*Wghtd Cardio:2 mi. jog w/ 45 lb bkpk*3 mi. walk w/ 55 lb bkpk

**RapeBacks 3k+**

powercleanlol is not very helpful. (-500) powercleanlol is not very helpful. (-500) powercleanlol is not very helpful. (-500) powercleanlol is not very helpful. (-500) powercleanlol is not very helpful. (-500) powercleanlol is not very helpful. (-500) powercleanlol is not very helpful. (-500) powercleanlol is not very helpful. (-500) powercleanlol is not very helpful. (-500) powercleanlol is not very helpful. (-500) powercleanlol is not very helpful. (-500)

and they also invented the best thing since the wheel too

onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I generally disagree.

IMO Vietnamese, out of all the South Asian countries harbour the women most likely to look like he-she's, or lady-men. This is coming from a man who has yellow-fever.

ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by onestep View Post
    I generally disagree.

IMO Vietnamese, out of all the South Asian countries harbour the women most likely to look like he-she's, or lady-men. This is coming from a man who has yellow-fever.
    You're a moron. This is coming from a man who grew up surrounded by Vietnamese women.
    Skippy_Nate's Fan 4Life (Strong No Homo)
    Platonic Pluto's Fan 4Life (No homo)

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Location: Stuck In The Suburbs, Sacramento, California, United States Virgin Islands
    CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    wow op seriously loves the viet women to write all that ****

i am touched

no homo

(yes viet) (fluent in viet)

but the language is annoying and when viet girls speak english with their accent i dont like it

i lost my viet accent a long time ago, but can switch over to Viet and english perfectly making people go "whoa what the fuk ???"
    Last edited by CollegeMisc; 06-08-2009 at 01:06 AM.

blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
    All the others are ugly, but this one is just incredible.

Location: Stuck In The Suburbs, Sacramento, California, United States Virgin Islands
    CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I generally disagree.

facepalm

its the Philippines and Thailand that have these shemales

Vietnam doesnt have this ladyboy problem
    Originally Posted by ItsBaoBao View Post
    You're a moron. This is coming from a man who grew up surrounded by Vietnamese women.
    this

Gottaeatmoarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gottaeatmoarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gottaeatmoarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gottaeatmoarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gottaeatmoarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gottaeatmoarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gottaeatmoarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gottaeatmoarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gottaeatmoarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gottaeatmoarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gottaeatmoarz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol, lotta words, didnt read
    but nice pics

Location: Garbage Island, Pacific Ocean, Heard and McDonald Islands
    laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

do want

SimLive is just really nice. (+1000) SimLive is just really nice. (+1000) SimLive is just really nice. (+1000) SimLive is just really nice. (+1000) SimLive is just really nice. (+1000) SimLive is just really nice. (+1000) SimLive is just really nice. (+1000) SimLive is just really nice. (+1000) SimLive is just really nice. (+1000) SimLive is just really nice. (+1000) SimLive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eyes Perfect

do want

BUT, some of them are carriedly skinny which is a turnoff
    I bring truth to the youth, tear the roof of the whole schools.

Now i'm made to look like a major threat because i remind you of the things you were made to forget.

If i chose to ride, thuggin till the day i die - they don't give a fúck about us. BUT when i chose to rise, a hero in their childrens eyes.. NOW they give a fúck about us

My pain is to spread more smiles than tears, utilize lessons learned throughout my childhood years.

- Tupac.

op where do you live?

theres plenty of viet people in san jose and Garden Grove (los angeles , orange county)

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by powercleanlol View Post

pho ftw

Originally Posted by CollegeMisc View Post
    wow op seriously loves the viet women to write all that ****

i am touched

no homo

(yes viet) (fluent in viet)

but the language is annoying and when viet girls speak english with their accent i dont like it

i lost my viet accent a long time ago, but can switch over to Viet and english perfectly making people go "whoa what the fuk ???"
    lol dude your viet? why arent you like balling
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000)
    im full viet
    hence last name

and i was thinking of tia tanaka as i read it, then i lol'd when i saw first pic was tia tanaka

XsongX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XsongX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XsongX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XsongX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XsongX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XsongX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XsongX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XsongX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XsongX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XsongX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XsongX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    viet sandwiches...

i don't know what's in it but for $3.50(yes tree fitty) a footlong it taste fcuking amazing
    US Army Dep Jan 5th (brb see you later dudes, S you in your A's, don't wear a C and J all over your B's)

***Honorary Grammar Police***
    ***Honorary Misc Doctor-Licensed H.S. Bio Class***

wallace g is just really nice. (+1000) wallace g is just really nice. (+1000) wallace g is just really nice. (+1000) wallace g is just really nice. (+1000) wallace g is just really nice. (+1000) wallace g is just really nice. (+1000) wallace g is just really nice. (+1000) wallace g is just really nice. (+1000) wallace g is just really nice. (+1000) wallace g is just really nice. (+1000) wallace g is just really nice. (+1000)
    i loved teh viet chicks in high school...

NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was in vietnam during the miss universe 2008 pageant last year
    i jizzed in my pants watching it - i got to see all the contestants wear the **** instead of the top 15 10 5 and whatever when it was broadcast live a few days prior to the main competition

seeing hot chicks in the traditional "ao dai" causes jizzation of the pants immediately

Originally Posted by arshigtx View Post
    pho ftw

lol dude your viet? why arent you like balling
    I dont live in a viet area anymore . living in a white suburbs at the moment

Best cities for a viet to live in or find viet wimminz
    -Toronto
    -Honolulu
    -San Jose
    -Los Angeles
    -???

Originally Posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
    im full viet
    hence last name

and i was thinking of tia tanaka as i read it, then i lol'd when i saw first pic was tia tanaka
    y u keep avoiding me

do you watch Paris By Night or Van Son a lot

Originally Posted by XsongX View Post
    viet sandwiches...

i don't know what's in it but for $3.50(yes tree fitty) a footlong it taste fcuking amazing
    lee's sandwiches
    huong lan sandwiches

(serious)

onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ItsBaoBao View Post
    facepalm

its the Philippines and Thailand that have these shemales

Vietnam doesnt have this ladyboy problem

this
    I too have been surrounded by many Vietnamese growing up. You guys don't have to get your knickers in a bunch; it's my personal opinion that they're ugly as sin, don't be so sensitive

I too have been surrounded by many Vietnamese growing up. You guys don't have to get your knickers in a bunch; it's my personal opinion that they're ugly as sin, don't be so sensitive
    nah man its good.. you find what gets you off its all good brah

pm sent

SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im from PA, collegemisc, hence why i went to atlantic city

yea i dunno what it was about them that i found so sexy, but i liked it! the pics above dont do complete justice...u really need to see them in person to appreciate the beauty. their features are like exotic but warm, cant really describe it but it's full of win. i really wish i would have gotten that one's #, but i think her bf was playing a table over lol...u guys all have some crazy spiky black hair, like cloud strife from ff7 except black...damnit, i wish my hair was like that lol
    Snake's New Diabetic Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130722163
    Snakes BB Quest!Begun 8/24/06 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882015

PR's@ BW 135 lb:
    Fl Bnch:175x5x3 sets;180x3*ATG Sqts:185x5x3 sets*DL:275x1;250x4x2 sets*Dips:+100 lbX6;+55 lbX20*Pllups/Chns:+25 lbX5 for 4 sets*BB Bt Ovr Rws:170x5*Wghtd Cardio:2 mi. jog w/ 45 lb bkpk*3 mi. walk w/ 55 lb bkpk

**RapeBacks 3k+**

I dont live in a viet area anymore . living in a white suburbs at the moment

Best cities for a viet to live in or find viet wimminz
    -Toronto
    -Honolulu
    -San Jose
    -Los Angeles
    -???

y u keep avoiding me

do you watch Paris By Night or Van Son a lot

lee's sandwiches
    huong lan sandwiches

(serious)
    not avoiding you...
    i just finished school

and my parents watch paris by night and van son and **** a lot
    its pretty cool

and lee's sandwiches is the motha ****in bomb

im from PA, collegemisc, hence why i went to atlantic city

yea i dunno what it was about them that i found so sexy, but i liked it! the pics above dont do complete justice...u really need to see them in person to appreciate the beauty. their features are like exotic but warm, cant really describe it but it's full of win. i really wish i would have gotten that one's #, but i think her bf was playing a table over lol...u guys all have some crazy spiky black hair, like cloud strife from ff7 except black...damnit, i wish my hair was like that lol
    lol brah you are sprung...sounds like it

nah i dont Pokemon my hairstyle like most of them asian guys

just a buzz cut for me, #2 top,, #1 sides.

SlappyWhite is not very well liked. (-100) SlappyWhite is not very well liked. (-100) SlappyWhite is not very well liked. (-100) SlappyWhite is not very well liked. (-100) SlappyWhite is not very well liked. (-100) SlappyWhite is not very well liked. (-100) SlappyWhite is not very well liked. (-100) SlappyWhite is not very well liked. (-100) SlappyWhite is not very well liked. (-100) SlappyWhite is not very well liked. (-100) SlappyWhite is not very well liked. (-100)
    i went to Atlantic City last night to play some poker and make some cash on the tables...obviously a ton of people of all ethnicities there, but one thing i noticed that i never really did before was the Vietnamese! I noticed many hot asian women around, but a certain few looked especially hotter than your average asian...2 of them sat down at my cash tables, and as they were talking i discovered they were both 100% vietnamese...

they had silky smooth flowing black hair (im not normally a guy who talks about a chicks hair but it just looked flawless), really nice skin tone and soft-looking skin, they both had DSL's...like a perfect pouty lips that were really really full and just seductive looking, and i noticed compared to other asians that the lips were much fuller...often times many asians are thinner lipped...there was just something so sexy about the shape of their lips and how they opened up...both had really nice facial structure and just a nice exotic look to them...their eyes were very alive looking and both had great smiles with nice teeth...both were petite and thin but with nice curves on the chest, and an above average ass for asians (generally u dont see too many "thick" asians if u know what i mean lol)

on top of looks, they were both very social and just really fun to talk to...very personable and likable, full of energy...it is strange...i am usually attracted to thick girls with big asses and knockers, but i found myself strangely into the whole vibe they were giving off, and im usually not even attracted to asians in general, but these Vietnamese are like super asians or something...i didnt see one of them among their friends that was not really sexy...i seriously could not take my eyes off the one at my table...her lips were the most nicely formed lips i have ever seen, and i ended up talking to her for the latter 2 hours of my 12 hours straight on the tables...sadly no number but i found out that she lives nearby and just moved to AC...on top of the fact that i am a degenerate gambler who loves to play cash tables, this is all the more incentive to make many more trips to AC, and they make the monotony of sitting in a chair for 12 hours much more bearable...

Vietnamese everywhere, I salute you...your people are quite beautiful and fun, and a step above. If any miscers can prove they are of Vietnamese ancestry, i've got 5 reps to give out.

Enclosed, i've also included a few pics so as not to make the critical mistake of mentioning that a certain woman or groups of women are hot and then have no photographic evidence which results in worldwide mass negging. I really wish I had a pic of the one from last night, she was one of the most gorgeous girls ive ever seen. Hopefully these will do though. Enjoy, and please feel free to add your appreciation, stories and pictures

Cliffs:
    -went to AC to play poker last night
    -met Vietnamese women
    -they were very fun to talk to and personable and social, very energetic and friendly
    -all were extremely hot and had qualities that far surpassed your typical Asian (no racist), particularly really full, luscious DSL lips
    -i apparently have a fetish for DSL's
    -i now have a new group of women to add to my fapping repertoire
    -i will bang at least 1 vietnamese woman before i turn 30.
    Funny that. At Crown Casino in Melbourne you normally find the Vietnamese sitting in the gaming machine area feeding the machines dollar coins like they're going out of fashion. Generally others avoid the area because the Vietnamese there are famous for pissing and ****ting themselves so they don't have to get up and go to the toilet (serious)

another hot viet import model

russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Registered User JiuJitsuFighter's Avatar
    JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by russell7165 View Post
    Originally Posted by powercleanlol View Post

what the pho
    USCG Crew
    Chew Crew

Wanted Left Rear Deltoid esoterik's Avatar
    esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000)
    go to san jose, ca, and knock yourself out

edit: lol i thought the sniper in FMJ was cute (no **** i think?)
    Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.

lol brah you are sprung...sounds like it

nah i dont Pokemon my hairstyle like most of them asian guys

just a buzz cut for me, #2 top,, #1 sides.
    lolz at pokemon-ing your hair...so what's your guys secret? do you kill other asians and drink their blood to absorb all their best qualities...

and why u red brah, didnt u used to have a ton of reps? mod neg?

reps to u and nicktran!

PR's@ BW 135 lb:

**RapeBacks 3k+**

btw i had pho for dinner last night and for lunch today