Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kalimuscle View Post
    Thats exactly what Im saying. None whatsoever.
    What about HGH? Your stomach looks a little big considering how defined your abs are...

DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by neatofrito1618 View Post
    What about HGH? Your stomach looks a little big considering how defined your abs are...
    roid gut my friend. hes not natural idc what he says

kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DatTeenLifter View Post
    lol..a 16 year old and a 19 year old; neither old enough to be a doctor; I have yet to meet anyone who can look at a picture and make a diagnosis. Dudes; life a get (purposely written that way). If you don't believe it; fine; keep it moving but don't insult me or anyone else saying that you can look at my picture and tell everyone on this forum that I'm taking an illegal drug and then a specific one at that.
    http://www.********.com/KaliMuscleFanPage

neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You mean "HGH gut"? It's the hormone that increase the size of your intestins.

DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im sorry but i find it hard to believe that someone has 21 in arms and whos 5"9 240 at like 8-10 bf prob is natural

kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im sorry but i find it hard to believe that someone has 21 in arms and whos 5"9 240 at like 8-10 bf prob is natural
    I find it equally hard to believe that you can look at a photo..online and conclusion jump. I eat 6 meals a day and workout out 5 days a week, normally. Every workout is not perfect but I put my time in in the gym. I also do calisthenics and yes, there might be a genetic connection but I do what I do. I posted my information here not to mislead or steer someone down some shady road but to hopefully inspire. The owner of this splaxon website believed me, my boy Sean Jones, (who I was with today knows the deal) so doing the online proof thing is really useless. People will believe what they will but cheating is not the only way to get big.

rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find it equally hard to believe that you can look at a photo..online and conclusion jump. I eat 6 meals a day and workout out 5 days a week, normally. Every workout is not perfect but I put my time in in the gym. I also do calisthenics and yes, there might be a genetic connection but I do what I do. I posted my information here not to mislead or steer someone down some shady road but to hopefully inspire. The owner of this splaxon website believed me, my boy Sean Jones, (who I was with today knows the deal) so doing the online proof thing is really useless. People will believe what they will but cheating is not the only way to get big.
    You're huge man, keep up the good work and ignore these fools. This is what they do, falsify most claims without any real facts. You're the one who knows the truth and that's what matters.. if you're legit, then you get my props.

lol..a 16 year old and a 19 year old; neither old enough to be a doctor; I have yet to meet anyone who can look at a picture and make a diagnosis. Dudes; life a get (purposely written that way). If you don't believe it; fine; keep it moving but don't insult me or anyone else saying that you can look at my picture and tell everyone on this forum that I'm taking an illegal drug and then a specific one at that.
    Calm down, it was just a question. I may not be a doctor, but I AM a couple weeks out from taking my ACSM PT exam so I do know quite a bit about sports medicine. I never accused you of anything, but once HGH belly gets to a certain point it isn't a very difficult thing to diagnose. Anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding can look at Ronnie Coleman's side profile and clearly see that he takes growth hormone. I'm not trying to imply that you are at "that point", maybe you naturally have big intestins; I don't know. But I don't think asking someone who has 21-22" arms and a belly much bigger than most if he's on HGH is such an absurd question. Especially once he already denied taking steroids.

Originally Posted by rivet0r View Post
    You're huge man, keep up the good work and ignore these fools. This is what they do, falsify most claims without any real facts. You're the one who knows the truth and that's what matters.. if you're legit, then you get my props.
    I've been through this before: The internet does allow anyone to be whomever they want to be but I have not time for the staging and drama-mine. While I appreciate the good spirit of most of the posts on my thread, I will probably never meet most people on here, which is why the unsupported by fact hate always starts online because of perception and because of the ghost principle.

Originally Posted by neatofrito1618 View Post
    Calm down, it was just a question. I may not be a doctor, but I AM a couple weeks out from taking my ACSM PT exam so I do know quite a bit about sports medicine. I never accused you of anything, but once HGH belly gets to a certain point it isn't a very difficult thing to diagnose. Anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding can look at Ronnie Coleman's side profile and clearly see that he takes growth hormone. I'm not trying to imply that you are at "that point", maybe you naturally have big intestins; I don't know. But I don't think asking someone who has 21-22" arms and a belly much bigger than most if he's on HGH is such an absurd question. Especially once he already denied taking steroids.
    I am calm. Save it with the couple of weeks out and you can spot stuff. I tell people i can spot a liar from a mile but can I really? Nope because that would mean I could read minds. This is the same stuff that goes on online all the time. I am not Ronnie Coleman and where I am human, he and I are two different folks. Let me settle this once and for all: Let me fly you to Oakland, let you perform a first person diagnosis and let you decide the results. Sounds fishy right? It will never happen. I can care less what your diagnoses are, you (if you have any sense) wouldn't travel thousands of miles to prove a trivial point and we can keep going round and round. Am I angry, mad or disappointed in your line of reasoning? Again, not at all: I'm just practicing my typing.

4ik will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ik will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ik will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ik will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ik will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ik will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ik will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ik will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ik will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ik will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how long u been working out?
    Looking amazing btw.

enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Huge. Absolutely gargantuan.
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

"I don't feel alive unless I'm dead. Lifting that is." - Me

"Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed" - Francis Bacon

jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey good for you.

Saleenmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saleenmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saleenmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saleenmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saleenmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saleenmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saleenmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saleenmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saleenmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saleenmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saleenmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That is a impressive physique, Natural or not!

I have just had a sudden urge to hit the gym, you inspired me lol

clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100)
    Kudos to you, you have one of the best builds I have seen.

Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking good.

waseem1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waseem1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waseem1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waseem1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waseem1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waseem1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waseem1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waseem1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waseem1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waseem1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waseem1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even IF he did take roids why do you care? Worry about your own **** and quit riding the mans dicks.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The problem is...Someone like the OP comes on here and tells his story and gives his stats and then others "younger guys mostly" see this and think they can achieve these kind of results without the use of gear.

They workout for 3 years hard and eat right and still dont look anywhere near this. So then what? They give up? They feel like crap cause, if this guy can do it why not them?...

Its just not right to hide the facts. I dont care if he uses gear or not. Either way he has to put his time in at the gym just like anyone else. But from all the tv shows I have see...From all the news and things I have read...I would not only bet my life that he is using...BUT I would bet my wifes life...My 2 boys lives...And pretty much anyone else I know life..

You simply DO NOT get that big without the use of HGH or something illegal. ITs just facts..And I think people here deserve facts.

BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    absolutely amazing..could you post a slightly more detailed diet and workout plan?

SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jesus did i just see that

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *facepalm* Why when someone is huge, does someone have to ask "Are you natural?" Because then, whether they are or not, they are going to deny using anything..then people are gonna call them out on it..and they'll continue to deny and get called out on. Waste of thread space.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice build ever try any Prohormones?Those aren't illegal

shanedidwhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanedidwhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanedidwhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanedidwhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanedidwhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanedidwhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanedidwhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanedidwhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanedidwhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanedidwhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanedidwhat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by clusternakker View Post
    You do say at the end of the measuring, that its 'all natural' are you saying you have achieved that physique without any steriods whatsoever?
    no wonder ur in the red. Does it matter? It's not you, so don't worry bout it. Anyways, awesome traps.

debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh for ****'s sake - 21" natural arms??? You lying POS.

GTFO.

Negged.
    BMBC - DinoT1985

debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    You simply DO NOT get that big without the use of HGH or something illegal. ITs just facts..And I think people here deserve facts.

QFT - the OP is talking out of his ass.

Him and all his Splaxon buddies are juiced to the hilt - trying to make people believe he is natural is just an insult.
    BMBC - DinoT1985

bigdanny123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdanny123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdanny123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdanny123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdanny123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdanny123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdanny123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdanny123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdanny123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdanny123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdanny123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice work dude, keep it up. Ignore the haters.

qmotion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qmotion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qmotion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qmotion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qmotion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qmotion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qmotion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qmotion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qmotion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qmotion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qmotion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great job, looking good. Keep up the good work.

clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by shanedidwhat View Post
    no wonder ur in the red. Does it matter? It's not you, so don't worry bout it. Anyways, awesome traps.
    You really think im 'in the red' for that comment? don't worry yourself on why i'm in 'the red' anyway of course it matters, it gives an impression of what can be achieved naturally, lying about it distorts other peoples perceptions.

shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by debrovnik View Post
    QFT - the OP is talking out of his ass.

Him and all his Splaxon buddies are juiced to the hilt - trying to make people believe he is natural is just an insult.
    Originally Posted by debrovnik View Post
    Oh for ****'s sake - 21" natural arms??? You lying POS.

GTFO.

Negged.
    lmao....

FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500)
    no ones hating he just lying