Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Long or short biceps?

Being fairly new to the BB game, I've only recently heard the terms Long and Short biceps and I'm wondering what the differences are. Could someone post some pics displaying the difference? I'm wondering what I have.

Also, is there an advantage of having either or are they just different?

Thanks!

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Supfreak26 View Post
    Being fairly new to the BB game, I've only recently heard the terms Long and Short biceps and I'm wondering what the differences are. Could someone post some pics displaying the difference? I'm wondering what I have.

Thanks!

i have long ones which means it's difficult for me to grow peaks, nice round muscle bellies and particularly fill at the lower insertion end near the crook of my arms. i do lots of preachers and stuff...doesn't seem to help. i have long arms and legs and a short torso. i think i look like ET. lol i have some pics on my bodyspace, maybe not good representations of long biceps tho.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Flex your biceps; see if there's a gap between the bottom of your biceps and the crook of your elbow. If you can fit more than one finger's width in there, you'd have what I would consider "short biceps." If there's little or no gap, you're genetically blessed with "long biceps."

The only real disadvantage to short bi's is aesthetic; you'd be judged down slightly in a bodybuilding contest, if you were competing against a guy with longer bi's.

No real need to be overly concerned with this, though; just train 'em hard, and develop them to their best.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you have short bi's you'll wish you had long........... if you have long bi's you'll wish you had short.........

I'm with DM, long bi's here and I don't think I'll ever have a decent peak.
    Was friends with Methuselah

murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks Ironwill. Short here. I guess they go with my overall shortness. lol
    Life's too short not to have a great body.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by murphy12 View Post
    Thanks Ironwill. Short here. I guess they go with my overall shortness. lol
    My bi's are short, too; you could drive a truck through that gap.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    My bi's are short, too; you could drive a truck through that gap.
    Mine, too. And I'm starting to develop a peak, so there is always hope.

I built a lot of my bicep training based on this thread by Fittnessman. Lots of great info in the first post.

Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Supfreak26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    If you have short bi's you'll wish you had long........... if you have long bi's you'll wish you had short.........
    I kinda figured this would be one answer for my question.

I'm not interested in shows so it's really not a big deal. I've just heard the terms thrown around here and wanted clarification. It appears I have short biceps. I can fit 2 fingers in that gap.

Thanks to all!

BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I kinda figured this would be one answer for my question.

I'm not interested in shows so it's really not a big deal. I've just heard the terms thrown around here and wanted clarification. It appears I have short biceps. I can fit 2 fingers in that gap.

Thanks to all!
    Welcome to the club (said as he looks at his two fingers in the same gap). It seems that there are a lot of us here, many of whom are building impressive biceps. It's really comes down to some differences in training - and aesthetics.

1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BergMuscle View Post
    Welcome to the club (said as he looks at his two fingers in the same gap). It seems that there are a lot of us here, many of whom are building impressive biceps. It's really comes down to some differences in training - and aesthetics.
    Long bi's here. I can't even fit one finger in the gap. They also don't do much when I flex them...just sort of big blobs.

lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Short bi's here, I think it looks especially odd with my height and long arms. After reading this thread and a few others though, I feel better about getting the short end of the stick.
    Go Big or go Home!

Noles!

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 1devil View Post
    Long bi's here. I can't even fit one finger in the gap. They also don't do much when I flex them...just sort of big blobs.
    Some serious guns there though!!

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it hopeless if you have a two finger gap and still have no peak? like me.
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Short bi's here.....and yes I would love long ones!

Muscle attachments and their location can mean a lot on how big you appear.

Guys with low attachments usually look bigger. I am cursed with high attachments on EVERYTHING. Tris, bis, hamstrings, and yes....calves.

We all work with what we got.....but I am sure jealous when I see a guy with tris that go all the way down to his elbow. Hell....my tris tie in almost 5" up my arm. You cant even tell I have developed arms unless I cuff my sleeves up. (which I gave up years ago). Same thing with leg mass......in long shorts, I dont look all that impressive.......Now if I wore a speedo, you can see I carry all my leg mass up high especially in my hamstrings.

Anyway.....I cant change it so you just do what you can. It certainly does not have an effect on my strength though as I have always been on the stronger side..... I guess I will take the good with the bad

Good luck with working out....careful....it is addictive

Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    Is it hopeless if you have a two finger gap and still have no peak? like me.
    No, there are a lot of bodybuilders, pro and amateur, that have built peaks on short biceps. It's all in how you train your guns.

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, there are a lot of bodybuilders, pro and amateur, that have built peaks on short biceps. It's all in how you train your guns.
    I need to study that thread closely then. I must not be doing the right training on them. Big tris, crappy bis.
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it's easier to get a large peak on short biceps. Most guys that I have seen with longer biceps (Arnold is the exception) have less peak.

Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    I need to study that thread closely then. I must not be doing the right training on them. Big tris, crappy bis.
    Try those and you can also do this variation that Bodyhard posted (and I just tried real hard to find the original post but couldn't - so here goes):
    Set your incline bench at 45 degrees, grab two DBs and hold them in the bottom postition with your thumbs pointing back. Curl both at once and as you do rotate your wrists so that at the top your thumbs are pointing as close to forward as possible. Hold and squeeze in that top postition before lower the DBs for the next rep. The real point of these (as I understand) is that twist at the top squeezes the bicep muscle just a bit more. These are a regular part of my training.

And if I have completely butchered the explanation, 1,000 appologies and reps to anyone who will correct me (seriously).

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    <---- Short biceps here high peak, wish I had long bicep high peak.

Advantage, when flexing arms just seem to keep growing

Disadvantage, when straight down, side view, arm appears smaller
    On the list for Bannukah

RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Flex your biceps; see if there's a gap between the bottom of your biceps and the crook of your elbow. If you can fit more than one finger's width in there, you'd have what I would consider "short biceps." If there's little or no gap, you're genetically blessed with "long biceps."
    I can fit nearly four fingers in that gap! Damn ecto genes.
    Last edited by RBH58; 06-26-2009 at 11:40 PM.

kennyken55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennyken55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennyken55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennyken55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennyken55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennyken55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennyken55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennyken55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennyken55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennyken55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennyken55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RBH58 View Post
    I can fit nearly four fingers in that gap! Damn ecto genes.
    I wish I had more of a gap, my biceps are so long that when they are unflexed they look small, I do have a bit of a peak when flexed, but I am sure that I would have a bigger peak if they were shorter.

I have trained for a bigger peak for years, guess it is all down to genetics

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    <---- Short biceps here high peak, wish I had long bicep high peak.

Advantage, when flexing arms just seem to keep growing

Disadvantage, when straight down, side view, arm appears smaller
    Originally Posted by kennyken55 View Post
    I wish I had more of a gap, my biceps are so long that when they are unflexed they look small, I do have a bit of a peak when flexed, but I am sure that I would have a bigger peak if they were shorter.

I have trained for a bigger peak for years, guess it is all down to genetics
    The posts that prove my point.

We all want what we don't have........... human nature.

And both these guys are sporting impressive guns. Perhaps we should set up a bicep trading center......... kinda like trading carbon credits. Why let Al Gore make all the scratch.

onegiantstep is on a distinguished road. (+10) onegiantstep is on a distinguished road. (+10) onegiantstep is on a distinguished road. (+10) onegiantstep is on a distinguished road. (+10) onegiantstep is on a distinguished road. (+10) onegiantstep is on a distinguished road. (+10) onegiantstep is on a distinguished road. (+10) onegiantstep is on a distinguished road. (+10) onegiantstep is on a distinguished road. (+10) onegiantstep is on a distinguished road. (+10) onegiantstep is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry

Thanks!
    The term short or long biceps is somewhat of a myth. Which means that it really does not exist. It was made up by people that are looking for excuses to not train there arms as hard. I have talked to countless trainers and none of them have ever heard of the term.

I recommend that you evaluate your goals and focus on traing every body part with the same intensity.

In hind site short or long biceps don't exist, some people have short arms and some have long arms. For example, Tony Freeman ahs long arms, where as Dex the phony jackson does not. Which makes him look like his arms are bigger.

GOT IT!

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not to bust your chops.....but differences in muscle attachment and length from person to person is far from myth.

This can be seen especially in bis and tris but also other muscles like hamstrings and calves.

As some have said.....some guys have a large gap when their bi's are flexed and others dont. This can even be seen in people that dont train and the same relative level of muscular development.

I used to work out with a guy whos tris attached right at his elbows. He had the fullest looking tris I have ever seen. When he carried dumbells it would actually form a little bubble and come down OVER his elbow. It was huge looking.

Funny thing was, our arms were the same size (by a tape measure) Just my tris dont pop out till about 5" from my elbow. Where as his started right at the elbow. Therefore, his arms looked much bigger.....especially in clothes where you only see your lower part of the arm.

No excuses here, I will still train just as hard, but my muscles attach where they attach. You get what you get and that is what you got to work with.

But I have short arms and long biceps and triceps for that matter......... just say'in.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by onegiantstep View Post
    The term short or long biceps is somewhat of a myth. Which means that it really does not exist. It was made up by people that are looking for excuses to not train there arms as hard. I have talked to countless trainers and none of them have ever heard of the term.

I recommend that you evaluate your goals and focus on traing every body part with the same intensity.

In hind site short or long biceps don't exist, some people have short arms and some have long arms. For example, Tony Freeman ahs long arms, where as Dex the phony jackson does not. Which makes him look like his arms are bigger.

GOT IT!
    Are you serious? Where the hell are you getting your facts from man? There is DEFINITELY difference in biceps insertions. You my friend are misinformed.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by onegiantstep View Post

GOT IT!
    The more correct terms would be "high" and "low" (as in muscle attachment points on the arm) vs. "short" and "long", which can be confused with bone length (which is also real and a totally different thing). The attachement points change the way the muscle, developed or undeveloped, looks when flexed or relaxed. It's as real as a person's height, bone length, and overall skeletal frame, or hair or eye color for that matter.

High and low attachments of any muscle will impact how it looks, how it responds to some exercises, and to what overall dimensions it can ultimately grow (if it's developed to its absolute largest possible size/shape).

The good news is that regards of high or low attachment, it is possible for anyone, who trains/eats/rests properly, to develop a great looking set of guns.

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mine are short and I've never seen it as a disadvantage. I like the way they look. When I flex them it looks like I have a baseball forming under the skin.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

blastertech70 is just really nice. (+1000) blastertech70 is just really nice. (+1000) blastertech70 is just really nice. (+1000) blastertech70 is just really nice. (+1000) blastertech70 is just really nice. (+1000) blastertech70 is just really nice. (+1000) blastertech70 is just really nice. (+1000) blastertech70 is just really nice. (+1000) blastertech70 is just really nice. (+1000) blastertech70 is just really nice. (+1000) blastertech70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have short arms and I guess a long bicep. Theres no chance of a finger/gap between my forearm and bicep. Actually my bicep overlaps into my forearm. I have big arms but I have developed "no peak" on my bicep at all.
    9-26-08 407 lbs
    5-25-09 315 lbs
    5-26-09 313 lbs
    5-10-09 310 lbs
    6-21-09 308 lbs
    6-26-09 306 lbs
    6-30-09 305 lbs
    7-13-09 298 lbs
    9-15-09 295 lbs

112 lbs total loss

Goal weight = 230 lbs

" There are no victims only volunteers"

Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Mine are short and I've never seen it as a disadvantage. I like the way they look. When I flex them it looks like I have a baseball forming under the skin.
    That's what I expected too,but mine don't pop at all. Very short attachments, and very flat.