Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quick Question: In need of Guidance

My situation:

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 211
    BF: 33%

As you can see I'm on the heavy side.
    I'm training to meet the fitness standards of the Navy so I have to loose body fat but I also want to get big to.

So if I bulk Ill gain weight but I dont want that.
    Whats a way I can approach this?

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just eat at maitenance calories. figure out what those are google online calorie calculator. You can eat at like up to 200-300 cals below maitenance but don't eat any lower because it will be hard to gain muscle/strength

Do rippetoe's starting strength routine Workout A and workout B going to the gym every other day. This routine is in a sticky thread at the top of this forum.

You will need to learn to do squats, deadlifts and presses right here is a channel by Rippetoe himself where he explains how to do these very well: (really you need to watch these vids they are very hard excercises to learn/master, especially squats)

http://www.youtube.com/user/AasgaardCo/videos?view=0

Registered User wanttogetbig123's Avatar
    wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    why the **** are you considering bulking if you are 33% bodyfat? to be fit for the navy you just need good cardio and be able to do bodyweight exercises. lose weight fat boy.

Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Salty.
    I jump right onto my Caloric Deficit.
    Much love & much appreciated.

Originally Posted by wanttogetbig123 View Post
    why the **** are you considering bulking if you are 33% bodyfat?
    Thats my point exactly.
    There's no way it would be good for me to bulk,
    but I do want to make some big gains.

venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wanttogetbig123 View Post
    why the **** are you considering bulking if you are 33% bodyfat? to be fit for the navy you just need good cardio and be able to do bodyweight exercises. lose weight fat boy.
    Relax. He's new to this and trying to get advice from those more experienced than him. Name calling was beyond unnecessary. Negged.
    Anyways, Haunt, I'd figure out your maintenance calories either using the freedieting.com calorie calculator or mifflin st. jeor calculator (both can be found through a simple google search). Start tracking your macros (macronutrients) and either attempt to eat at maintenance calories or go into a slight caloric deficit (between 100-300 calories). I'm training for the Army/Navy fitness standards too Good luck bro
    Eat like an animal
    Train like a warrior
    Sleep like a lion

The time to take initiative is now. I'll have plenty of time to rest when I die

~Jesus Christ is My Savior Crew~

"For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that those who believe in him may not perish, but may have everlasting life."-John 3:16

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yep. just a slight calorie deficit and heavy lifting
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total