Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    liftordie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liftordie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liftordie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liftordie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liftordie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liftordie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liftordie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

mixed martial arts VS. Bodybuilding!?!?!?

I fight this constant battle everyday. I love to fight and, I love lifting weights plus being big. Bodybuilding and, MMA defiantly don’t mix. I have not competed in any form of martial arts in 14 months simple because I don’t want to get small again. I hold 2 world records in powerlifting and im known for size and power in my county. I fell in love with all the attention I was getting plus the respect. I find powerlifting very non-competitive compared to martial arts. I miss the battle between 2 people one on one; it’s truly a beautiful thing. I started training full blast mma once again and im starting to lose size. I’m torn between what I what in life right now. Its killing me on the inside because it’s my mentality to push myself in something to make an attempt to become the best. I don’t know how to find the answer to my problem. I’m only 5 foot 7 and im ideal fight weight to be highly competitive is 155. I weight 195 right now and, im not looking forward to losing the size. I don’t know what to do on my problem. It sounds like a small problem but, its eating me up on the inside ruining my life. BB.com got any tips/ advice?
    APA-WPA state, national, and world record holder!

Shadow Fox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadow Fox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadow Fox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadow Fox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadow Fox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadow Fox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadow Fox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadow Fox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadow Fox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadow Fox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadow Fox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Make a decision based on how it will effect you after you are done with your ego driven days.

Figure in the money you want to make.
    Can you make a living from what you are doing?
    The type of woman you want to marry.
    Where you want to live when you retire.
    Etc, etc, etc.

Bottom line! These days of indecision won't last forever. Make them count cause you don't won't to join the list of super athletes that bag groceries at the local grocery.
    Last edited by Shadow Fox; 05-11-2005 at 04:30 AM.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What do you have world records in? What was the question?

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, here's something to think about: What sort of longevity will each sport give you?

I'd wager a bet that competitive powerlifting would be a longer lasting career than MMA, with fewer risks to your overall health. You'll be less likely to experience brain damage from repeated shots to the head in powerlifting, unless you make a habit of dropping things on your head.

It sounds like you need to make a decision and stick with it as doing both doesn't seem to be an overly viable option. In that case, the other question you ought to ask yourself besides the one about longevity is which one makes your heart the happiest and brings you the most satisfaction?

Good luck,
    jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I was a younger person it would be a no brainer for me...MMA all the way.

kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100)

Cool

I had the same dilemma: weightlifting or martial arts. I chose weightlifting, since it has more benefits.

"keep the body Guessing" body2big's Avatar
    body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kliplemet
    I had the same dilemma: weightlifting or martial arts. I chose weightlifting, since it has more benefits.
    ?? Not sure I understand why you cannot do both on a NON-competitive way? Or were you trying to compete in MartialArts?

Shawn
    "I'm really whalen on my glutes this morning"

"I'm gonna shock the biceps later, finish up with some cardio you know, change it up keep the body guessing"

---Gordon - dodgeball movie---

OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kliplemet
    Not sure you are correct here...cardio vascularly there is NO comparison between the average power lifter and the average mma practitioner. We had an MMA fighter come to our judo club a few weeks ago.Some of the judo players are also pretty into weights...The mma guy wore out 5 guys and left them gasping for air one right after the other with NO REST. PLUS most top level mma guys are in aesthetically great shape also. I wanna compete ONCE in a cage match...I have no training except the judo but I admire the courage it takes to step up...I wonder if I have it. At 39 and not starting till I was 37 aand 325 pounds its tough to even try at a low level.The weight lifting I enjoy a LOT but the rush of even a judo or submission match even in practise is on a whole different level.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Mma

If it were me, I'd go to MMA in a heartbeat, nothing like handing out asswhoopins! I've tried to teach M Judo, but it's no fun tossing her about like a rag doll. Plus, it cuts into my nookie! I can't find a teacher here that I really like to train her and continue my education with ,so for now it's heavybag work and sparring with my shadow!

kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100)

Cool

I do olympic style weightlifting and the training requires quiet some anaerobic conditioning. MMA is good for conditioning, but the sparring and conditioning CAN cause serious acute injuries and WILL cause chronic brain dammage. I did martial arts( lameco and silat), not sports, so it's not the same, but I can understand how u are feeling

big difference between boxing and MMA. I believe you will fing no SERIOUS injuries to a UFC fighter aside rom a broken bone here or there. And I don't THINK you will find any suffering from head trauma ( pugilistic dementia). Boxers ABSOLUTELY but not mma practitioners.

marinelessons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should go to Youtube and type in "Marine Lesson #2 - Bodybuilder vs. Martial Artist"

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by liftordie View Post
    I fight this constant battle everyday. I love to fight and, I love lifting weights plus being big. Bodybuilding and, MMA defiantly don’t mix. I have not competed in any form of martial arts in 14 months simple because I don’t want to get small again. I hold 2 world records in powerlifting and im known for size and power in my county. I fell in love with all the attention I was getting plus the respect. I find powerlifting very non-competitive compared to martial arts. I miss the battle between 2 people one on one; it’s truly a beautiful thing. I started training full blast mma once again and im starting to lose size. I’m torn between what I what in life right now. Its killing me on the inside because it’s my mentality to push myself in something to make an attempt to become the best. I don’t know how to find the answer to my problem. I’m only 5 foot 7 and im ideal fight weight to be highly competitive is 155. I weight 195 right now and, im not looking forward to losing the size. I don’t know what to do on my problem. It sounds like a small problem but, its eating me up on the inside ruining my life. BB.com got any tips/ advice?
    You never mention these accomplishments in your previous posts or BodySpace. You state you weight 195 now and you are competitive at 155. I am of the opinion these are some of the many fabrications in your post.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    You never mention these accomplishments in your previous posts or BodySpace. You state you weight 195 now and you are competitive at 155. I am of the opinion these are some of the many fabrications in your post.
    The guy hasn't even been on the site for 6 years. Doubt he is going to see your post.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol @ ressurecting a thread 6 year old :-P

rick1964 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Makes you wonder after 6 years if he went MMA or bodybuilding??.....lol

gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am 40 years old now and have trained in Martial Arts for over 20 years and lifted weights to get as big as I possibly could, up until about 8 months ago that is. I decided to try MMA out and haven't looked back. I am not as big as I liked to be in the past, but after 6 months of training I went for my regular physical and found that my blood pressure had dropped tremendously, my resting heart rate went from 72 to 60 BPM, and my BF% dropped as well. My cholesterol improved and my test levels were up (without supplementation). At my age, I am more concerned with which sport is actually better for my health and the results speak for themselves. MMA has been much better for me than power lifting ever was, and quite frankly, I enjoy the hell out of it. There is something indescribable about facing off with another man in raw combat to prove yourself, win or lose, and the training makes any lifting routine I ever did look like recess (at least at our dojo anyway). I threw up at every class for the first 3 weeks and still do on occasion, but I can honestly say I enjoy it now because I am constantly pushed to my limits, especially as an older fighter. I have no delusions about becoming a professional fighter at my age and have actually become the stand up coach at our dojo and I dont know if I will fight in the cage again or not, because it is hard to find fights at my age, but I will continue to train as if I am going to because it has done so much for me. With all of that said, you just have to do what makes you happy. If you want to pursue a career in MMA, then you will just have to accept the fact that you need to be smaller at your height or you will be at a disadvantage in the cage when you climb in there with higher caliber fighters at the professional level, but you will be in better overall physical condition anyway and quite frankly, if you are a trained MMA fighter, you dont really have to be big anyway because you can handle yourself against pretty much any average joe out there no matter how much they can clean or bench. In the end, you have to decide which is best for you, and as for the earlier posts about career longevity and the payoff. MMA is still the fastest growing sport in the world and accomplished fighters are making more money all the time. We recently sent two of our professional fighters to Las Vegas to join up with more elite fight teams and both are still "unknowns" in the MMA world, but both are getting paid well by their sponsors. IF you are looking for money, then MMA is the route to go, but from your comments, I dont think it is as much about money as it is doing what you love and in the end, that is what matters the most. And yes, I know I need to change my username since I am no longer trying to get big.
    Because I like it...

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    The guy hasn't even been on the site for 6 years. Doubt he is going to see your post.
    LOL That's one on me.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well judging by his username and the fact that he didn't come back after 6 years, I guess he chose to stop lifting.

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I find powerlifting very non-competitive compared to martial arts. I miss the battle between 2 people one on one; it’s truly a beautiful thing.
    Switch to strongman, it has the head to head competition you crave.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Accurse MMA because is better money. As soon you see you can't collect more money from it then body building. Body building is healthiest sport because target muscular not joint. Neither MMA nor soccer don't care about yours joints etc.

MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by marinelessons View Post
    You should go to Youtube and type in "Marine Lesson #2 - Bodybuilder vs. Martial Artist"
    This poster, on his first post, opened a 6 year old thred....

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MecGen View Post
    This poster, on his first post, opened a 6 year old thred....
    Damn search function defaults to "most relevant" and this happens. I wish they'd default it to last post date or something, that most relevant stinks anyway.

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I did mma for a couple years but got tired of concussions, meatheads and the ADD type training. Now I get my stress relief from BJJ. Complex, competitive if you want and you don't have worry about getting seriously hurt as much as in mma.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OHIOSTEVE View Post
    big difference between boxing and MMA. I believe you will fing no SERIOUS injuries to a UFC fighter aside rom a broken bone here or there. And I don't THINK you will find any suffering from head trauma ( pugilistic dementia). Boxers ABSOLUTELY but not mma practitioners.
    That's because of the rules, not because of the art.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

grandulon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I disagree with the don't mix part. Remember Mike Tyson back when he was dominant in boxing? What made the difference was he was strong as hell, and most boxers at that time still were afraid to touch weights. Now, muscle is only good to a point. Muscle for the sake of piling on more muscle is probably counter productive at some point for fighting because of all the extra weight which makes it more difficult to get up to par with the cardio. Also, too much muscle requires too much oxygen stores, once again draining the cardio. But, let's say two martial artists meet and are equally matched in skill set. One guy is very week, the other, very strong, but still athletic. I would bet on the stronger guy, everything else being equal.

Swann74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swann74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swann74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swann74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swann74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swann74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swann74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swann74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swann74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swann74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swann74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    That's because of the rules, not because of the art.
    ^^^ Truth.
    "The LORD is my Strength and my Song, and He has become my Salvation! This is my God, and I will praise Him, my Father's God and I will exalt Him!" - Exodus 15:2

My Dry Bones Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135650711

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP: After SIX LONG years, could you tell us what decision you made?

Signed,

Eagerly Waiting Members of the O35 Forum.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    question to all you MMA freaks - will it worth to try at 44? I tried boxing and just love it, I wish I had more time and started earlier. But MMA is somewhat different, I realise I lost so much flexibility, can't reach my toes even. Wouldn't it be just a waste of time?

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    question to all you MMA freaks - will it worth to try at 44? I tried boxing and just love it, I wish I had more time and started earlier. But MMA is somewhat different, I realise I lost so much flexibility, can't reach my toes even. Wouldn't it be just a waste of time?
    No, it's not a waste of time! You're never to old roll, man. You may not be able to head kick, but those have a low percentage of contacting...and I saw Ernie Reyes, Jr. get a TKO on a dude by relentlessly pounding his thigh. You may not be able to pull a rubber guard, but there are so many other techniques.

If you love it, do it.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.