Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Maca & Ejaculoid "Semen Volumizer" Review

Hey guys!

I'm not sure what happened to BB2K's original review thread (that was a million pages long), but I thought I'd repost my stack here so if you're ever curious about the product, you can find it.

I started taking Ejaculoid last year to improve my libido, however since my wife's miscarriage in October 2008, I've now created a stack based on various bodybuilding supplements (including Ejaculoid, Maca & Horny Goat Weed) to improve semen volume, sperm motility, the end result being improved chance of pregnancy once we're ready to conceive again.

I found that the new version of Ejaculoid (red/white capsules) works better than the older version (blue capsules - the capsules are larger and you don't have to take as many per day to see results). The stack I created includes a few other bodybuilding supplements as well as celery and of course, plenty of water.

Ejaculoid Stack

Morning:

1 Ejaculoid capsule (for libido/semen volume)
    1 Ogoplex capsule (for prostate health/ejaculatory strength/semen volume) only one capsule per day
    3 Lecithin gel capsules (for semen quality/volume)
    1 ZMA (Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate) capsule (for sperm health/motility/volume)
    4 tablespoons (52 ml) of ON Liquid Amino 2222 (for overall semen quality, stronger erections)
    2 stalks of celery (110 grams) (for semen volume)
    20 ounces of water (for semen volume)

Evening:

1 Ejaculoid capsule (for libido/semen volume) - Only take this dose if you're going to have sex within the hour. The Yohimbe may keep you awake all night and you'll be hornier due to additional Maca in your system. I've taken the 2nd dose of the new formulation and I haven't had any adverse effects, other than the horniness and sleep issues.
    1 ZMA (Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate) capsule (for sperm health/motility/volume)
    4 tablespoons (52 ml) of ON Liquid Amino 2222 (for overall semen quality, stronger erections)
    In my original stack i included L-Arginine and Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) separately, but in this revised version, I replaced the L-Arginine and BCAAs with the Liquid Amino 2222 because the serving sizes of those amino acids are more in the ON Liquid Amino 2222 than was in my original stack.

And don't take ZMA with dairy products as calcium blocks the absorption of Zinc.

Make sure you drink 15-20 ounces of water every 2-3 hours. You'll perform better when you're well hydrated.

Since I've added one Ogoplex capsule per day, I've noticed an improvement in how intense my contractions are, and the amount of fluid I produce. Ogoplex has Saw Palmetto and Swedish Flower Pollen which is said to improve prostate health. Since the prostate produces one of the 3 components of semen, if your prostate is healthy, it should not only produce fluid properly, but contract forcefully when needed.

If you're not able to get Ejaculoid where you live due to restrictions on Yohimbe containing products (or you don't like the headache effects you get from Yohimbe), here's an alternate stack that contains Maca and HGW (Horny Goat Weed):

Non-Ejaculoid Stack (includes Maca & HGW separately)

Morning:

1 scoop (3000 mg) of Maca (for semen volume)
    1 Ogoplex capsule (for prostate health/ejaculatory strength/semen volume) only one capsule per day

Evening:

1 scoop (3000 mg) of Maca (for semen volume) optional
    1 capsule (750 mg) of Horny Goat Weed (for libido/semen volume)
    2 ZMA (Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate) capsule (for sperm health/motility/volume and better sleep)
    I modified my stack when I ran out of Ejaculoid, so I replaced Ejaculoid (which contains Yohimbe) with 3000-6000 mg of Maca and I included 1 capsule of horny goat weed just before bed. I haven't tried the HGW yet myself, but I'm going to order some and I'll swap out the Ejaculoid for that and see how it I do. You should only need one per day and it'll bump your libido significantly. NOW's HGW has 150 mg of Maca in it, so that will add a little to your daily Maca intake, but nothing outrageous. If you find your libido jumps too high in the evening, giving you 'wet dreams' or boners that keep you awake at night, switch your dose to the morning.

Maca apparently is the "magic" ingredient in Ejaculoid that kick starts everything. A clinical study showed that in 9 men given 1500-3000 mg of Maca per day for 4 months showed an improvement in semen volume and sperm motility during the time of the study:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11753476

I can definitely attest to that. My volume since I've been taking Ejaculoid went from 2-3 ml (average), to 5-7 ml (consistently) over a period of 2 weeks. Then once I put together my stack, my volume increased to 10+ ml (particularly on days when I was exceptionally aroused). Your experiences my vary depending on your age and the health of your reproductive system.

Anywho, in closing, here are the 3 glands that help make everything possible:

prostate: which produces a thin, milky, alkaline fluid that helps the sperm survive when exposed to the acidic lining of the vagina and uterus.

seminal vesicles: which produce a fructose-rich fluid which provides nourishment for the sperm cells as well as prostaglandins (unsaturated fatty acids used for hormonal actions).

bulbouretheral gland (Cowper's gland): a pea-shaped gland at the base of the penis which produces pre-ejaculate, a clear fluid that lubricates the urethra (the tube that runs through the penis) so the semen can travel more easily.

All the above supplements play some role in improving the health and performance of each of the 3 glands mentioned above. For more information on how our body works, check out this link at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_Reproductive_System

Hope this helps. Also make sure you're taking a multivitamin/multimineral each day, exercising consistently and eating properly. All those things in combination should improve your experiences considerably within 2-4 weeks.

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-11-2009 at 03:49 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator View Post
    Hey guys!

I'm not sure what happened to BB2K's original review thread (that was a million pages long), but I thought I'd repost my stack here so if you're ever curious about the product, you can find it.

I started taking Ejaculoid last year to improve my libido, however since my wife's miscarriage in October 2008, I've now created a stack based on various bodybuilding supplements (including Ejaculoid, Maca & Horny Goat Weed) to improve semen volume, sperm motility, the end result being improved chance of pregnancy once we're ready to conceive again.

I found that the new version of Ejaculoid (red/white capsules) works better than the older version (blue capsules - the capsules are larger and you don't have to take as many per day to see results). The stack I created includes a few other bodybuilding supplements as well as celery and of course, plenty of water.

In my original stack i included L-Arginine and Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) separately, but in this revised version, I replaced the L-Arginine and BCAAs with the Liquid Amino 2222 because the serving sizes of those amino acids are more in the ON Liquid Amino 2222 than was in my original stack.

And don't take ZMA with dairy products as calcium blocks the absorption of Zinc.

Make sure you drink 15-20 ounces of water every 2-3 hours. You'll perform better when you're well hydrated.

Since I've added one Ogoplex capsule per day, I've noticed an improvement in how intense my contractions are, and the amount of fluid I produce. Ogoplex has Saw Palmetto and Swedish Flower Pollen which is said to improve prostate health. Since the prostate produces one of the 3 components of semen, if your prostate is healthy, it should not only produce fluid properly, but contract forcefully when needed.

If you're not able to get Ejaculoid where you live due to restrictions on Yohimbe containing products (or you don't like the headache effects you get from Yohimbe), here's an alternate stack that contains Maca and HGW (Horny Goat Weed):

I modified my stack when I ran out of Ejaculoid, so I replaced Ejaculoid (which contains Yohimbe) with 3000-6000 mg of Maca and I included 1 capsule of horny goat weed just before bed. I haven't tried the HGW yet myself, but I'm going to order some and I'll swap out the Ejaculoid for that and see how it I do. You should only need one per day and it'll bump your libido significantly. NOW's HGW has 150 mg of Maca in it, so that will add a little to your daily Maca intake, but nothing outrageous. If you find your libido jumps too high in the evening, giving you 'wet dreams' or boners that keep you awake at night, switch your dose to the morning.

Maca apparently is the "magic" ingredient in Ejaculoid that kick starts everything. A clinical study showed that in 9 men given 1500-3000 mg of Maca per day for 4 months showed an improvement in semen volume and sperm motility during the time of the study:

I can definitely attest to that. My volume since I've been taking Ejaculoid went from 2-3 ml (average), to 5-7 ml (consistently) over a period of 2 weeks. Then once I put together my stack, my volume increased to 10+ ml (particularly on days when I was exceptionally aroused). Your experiences my vary depending on your age and the health of your reproductive system.

prostate: which produces a thin, milky, alkaline fluid that helps the sperm survive when exposed to the acidic lining of the vagina and uterus.

seminal vesicles: which produce a fructose-rich fluid which provides nourishment for the sperm cells as well as prostaglandins (unsaturated fatty acids used for hormonal actions).

bulbouretheral gland (Cowper's gland): a pea-shaped gland at the base of the penis which produces pre-ejaculate, a clear fluid that lubricates the urethra (the tube that runs through the penis) so the semen can travel more easily.

All the above supplements play some role in improving the health and performance of each of the 3 glands mentioned above. For more information on how our body works, check out this link at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_Reproductive_System

Hope this helps. Also make sure you're taking a multivitamin/multimineral each day, exercising consistently and eating properly. All those things in combination should improve your experiences considerably within 2-4 weeks.

- Skip

Wow bro I'm impressed, thats a lot of thought and work into making your load a monster..
    ǝɟıl ɹnoʎ ɟo spuoɔǝs ǝǝɹɥʇ ǝʇsɐʍ llıʍ sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ

★☆★ STREET KING ★☆★
    The band is back - BMBC
    Tech genius
    Original LE crew
    Apple a day crew
    MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD

-MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im not gonna be running this, but how much did it cost? and is it worth it?
    We think we know, that is our tragedy; so we never discover.

NewGuy2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewGuy2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewGuy2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewGuy2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewGuy2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewGuy2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my experience, it has worked very well. Some posters in the long-lost thread often complained about the Yohimbe in Ejaculoid and the side affects. I have hypertension and take medication for it and I have experienced no ill effects from taking Ejaculoid. While I'm no doctor and offer no medical advice, if you don't go overboard (some stated they were taking 3 and 4 a day - a bit overboard!) and follow directions, I would think you should be okay. But then again, this isn't for everybody; your body's chemical makeup has a lot to do with the results you obtain.

Here's my current stack (I've modified it since my first post since starting my second cycle):

Morning
    1 Ejaculoid capsule
    1 Ogoplex capsule
    1 Lecithin (1200 mg)

Mid-day
    1 Lecithin (1200 mg)
    2 Maca capsules (525 mg - Nature's Way brand)

Evening
    1 Ejaculoid capsule
    1 Ogoplex capsule
    1 Maca capsule (525 mg - Nature's Way brand)
    1 Tribuloid capsule

When I started, I was taking 6 Lecithin capsules a day and my loads were extremely thick. When I started my second cycle, I cut this down to 3 and I have just recently over the past few days cut it back to just 2 a day.

I have also changed the time of day I take the Tribuloid. While it gives me a nice boost during the day, I've found that it really invigorates me for the 'evening's activities' and it also carries over into the morning when my lady wakes up feeling frisky. So depending on what's going on, I will take around lunch time or dinner time.

As always, I drink as much water and Gatorade as I can stand throughout the day and I also take other supplements as well (Lysine, Vitamin C, Centrum multi-vitamin). I am also on a 'modified' P90X workout program (instead of losing weight, I'm trying to gain).

While I have always been a bit on the 'hi-volume' side anyway, Ejaculoid has worked wonders for me. And with the addition of Ogoplex and the changes I've made since my first cycle, I think I have found my groove. Consistent volume amounts in the 7-9+ ml range and the Ogoplex has definitely enhanced my orgasms.

While everyone won't receive the same results, give it a try. Take your time and find a stack mix that works for you - you really have nothing to lose.

SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damnit why was the old one deleted??! in any case thanks for making a new one abdom! will check in from time to time.
    Snake's New Diabetic Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130722163
    Snakes BB Quest!Begun 8/24/06 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882015

PR's@ BW 135 lb:
    Fl Bnch:175x5x3 sets;180x3*ATG Sqts:185x5x3 sets*DL:275x1;250x4x2 sets*Dips:+100 lbX6;+55 lbX20*Pllups/Chns:+25 lbX5 for 4 sets*BB Bt Ovr Rws:170x5*Wghtd Cardio:2 mi. jog w/ 45 lb bkpk*3 mi. walk w/ 55 lb bkpk

**RapeBacks 3k+**

MUSCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks abdominator.

You are a hero around here.

I was surprised also that the old thread was deleted. It is in my bookmarks

Beautiful first post too in this thread. This time I am going to save that to disk. I don't want to risk this thread being deleted and losing all that valuable info.

SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mods or someone must be deleting stuff like crazy b/c my post count should be at like 5050...its been up to 5010 twice and over 5k once, and somehow im back down to 4989 right now yet again lol. not to mention my vanishing reps!!
    Snake's New Diabetic Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130722163
    Snakes BB Quest!Begun 8/24/06 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882015

PR's@ BW 135 lb:
    Fl Bnch:175x5x3 sets;180x3*ATG Sqts:185x5x3 sets*DL:275x1;250x4x2 sets*Dips:+100 lbX6;+55 lbX20*Pllups/Chns:+25 lbX5 for 4 sets*BB Bt Ovr Rws:170x5*Wghtd Cardio:2 mi. jog w/ 45 lb bkpk*3 mi. walk w/ 55 lb bkpk

**RapeBacks 3k+**

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
    mods or someone must be deleting stuff like crazy b/c my post count should be at like 5050...its been up to 5010 twice and over 5k once, and somehow im back down to 4989 right now yet again lol. not to mention my vanishing reps!!
    Not sure. Maybe because the old thread had links to other websites where you can purchase Maca, etc. That is one of the rules of the supplement review forum.

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow, thats a crazy review op. maybe ill try it and see how my gf reacts lol.

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yea i take steroids, i eat that **** for breakfast lunch and dinner motherf*ucker.

id only take this stack if u want to shoot a load over your shoulder, the clean up on this is horrendous. even if u creampie a girl, jizz will be hangin out that twat. just sayin.

Originally Posted by -MSR9889- View Post
    im not gonna be running this, but how much did it cost? and is it worth it?
    Bodybuilding.com sells everything (except the celery and water), and the order ships quickly. Here's the price breakdown, without shipping/handling/tax:

Ejaculoid = $ 17.89
    Ogoplex = $23.95
    Optimum ZMA = $12.99
    NOW Lecithin Capsules = $13.89

Optimum Liquid Amino 2222 = $17.99
    - or -
    Twinlab Liquid Amino Fuel = $16.99

LifeFlo Maca Gold (16 oz.) = $16.99
    NOW Horny Goat Weed Extract = $11.99

Celery and water are the cheapest and you can get those anywhere.

The Ogoplex will last you a month (if you take one capsule once per day), and Ejaculoid will last you a little over 2 months if you take it "only as needed" and supplement on your "days off" with 1500-3200 mg of Maca. A 16 oz container of LifeFlo Maca Gold has 72 servings (each serving equalling 6200 mg). The scoop is really tiny, and the recommended serving size per day on the container is 2 scoops. So if you follow the clinical study I mentioned above, they only gave their test subjects 1500-3200 mg of Maca per day and their semen volume increase (as did their sperm count and sperm motility). At 6200 mg per day, I've seen an improvement in just 2 weeks. It's actually kind of scary how much fluid you produce, particularly if you haven't had sex in a few days. Anything over 10 ml is very messy, so if you decide to try the stack, make sure you keep a towel handy. The changes won't happen overnight, but if you stay consistent, you'll see a marked improvement within a week or so.

Originally Posted by michael3435 View Post
    wow, thats a crazy review op. maybe ill try it and see how my gf reacts lol.
    Hehehe... speaking from personal experience, my wife was quite impressed. The first experience caught us both off guard. Not to go into too much detail, but oral gets very interesting when you're taking Ejaculoid. It made me feel like a porn star.

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-12-2009 at 03:18 AM.

newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sub'd, Solid review, thanks...
    Thanks,
    Marko

Originally Posted by Baller323 View Post
    Good review bro
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by belmont316 View Post
    id only take this stack if u want to shoot a load over your shoulder, the clean up on this is horrendous. even if u creampie a girl, jizz will be hangin out that twat. just sayin.
    Hehehe... show off.

- Skip "No need to worry about North Korea launching missiles. I can knock the missles out of the sky using my Skeet-Skeet Tactical Defense."
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-14-2009 at 04:31 AM.

White-Trash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had a vasectomy, so I doubt this would do anything for me.

Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn thats an excessive stack.... Ive always figured when Im looking to get my lady pregnant I plan to be off all supplements (other then the basics) for at least a month for the sake of my childs health... is my logic flawed here?
    It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential - Bruce Lee
    www.kylelouismusic.com

Originally Posted by White-Trash View Post
    vasectomy's only block the flow of sperm, not the semen, if i recall correctly...and your loads are comprised of only about 5% sperm, the rest being semen and glandular secretions...a stack like this would still increase the size of your loads, you just wouldnt benefit from the effects of maca that improve motility and such...but your semen production would still increase.

PR's@ BW 135 lb:

**RapeBacks 3k+**

Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kyle.Lgk View Post
    Damn thats an excessive stack.... Ive always figured when Im looking to get my lady pregnant I plan to be off all supplements (other then the basics) for at least a month for the sake of my childs health... is my logic flawed here?
    It's not excessive. Its geared directly at making someone as virilent as possible, hence increasing their chances of conceiving. I doubt the supplements are altering your DNA, probably best to stay off stronger stuff with chemical orientation though.

BTW. Nice thread, I love it!! Coincidentally I just happened upon it now that im also aiming for the same stuff. This is the stack I have in my shopping cart, feel free to make comment please.

X2 NOWfoods : Maca 500mg
    X2 NOWfoods : Horny goat weed 750mg
    X3(sale) 4Everfit : Trib750(with a herbal antiE)

I already eat a fair amount of celery, which was making my loads very noticeably bigger... Then when I came across this thread I was like oooooh now I know why haha. My lady friend exclaimed at how big they were the first time I came.
    Member of the Skeleton Crew

Aus Crew

Originally Posted by White-Trash View Post
    The stack will still increase your volume, however since the sperm won't be in your ejaculate, any supplements involving sperm production and sperm motility (ZMA), won't produce any noticeable changes in that respect. This would be the area primarily limited by vasectomy, as anything produced in the testes has to travel through the vas deferens (which was cut) to get to the outside world:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicle

As SolidSnake84 said, sperm doesn't make up the entire ejaculate, so although your loads won't be as big as somone who still has their reproductive system intact, you should still see some improvement.

Originally Posted by Deviant Dingo View Post
    It's not excessive. Its geared directly at making someone as virilent as possible, hence increasing their chances of conceiving. I doubt the supplements are altering your DNA, probably best to stay off stronger stuff with chemical orientation though.

BTW. Nice thread, I love it!! Coincidentally I just happened upon it now that im also aiming for the same stuff. This is the stack I have in my shopping cart, feel free to make comment please.

X2 NOWfoods : Maca 500mg
    X2 NOWfoods : Horny goat weed 750mg
    X3(sale) 4Everfit : Trib750(with a herbal antiE)

I already eat a fair amount of celery, which was making my loads very noticeably bigger... Then when I came across this thread I was like oooooh now I know why haha. My lady friend exclaimed at how big they were the first time I came.
    Celery is amazing, isn't it? I always wondered why my loads always seemed bigger when I was cutting for competitions. It was all the celery I was eating on my fibrous carb days.

Originally Posted by Kyle.Lgk View Post
    Nope, your logic isn't flawed. I was concerned about the same thing, which is why I chose natural supplements. Most of the supplements are the same bodybuilding supplements we take anyway, just in specific combinations and timings to improve semen volume. Furthermore, it takes a sperm cell about 2-3 months to mature, so the "little guys" I'm creating now, won't "appear on the scene, ready for action" until sometime in September 2009. So you almost have to plan 2 months out if you're going to make sure your "litle guys" are in good shape when the time comes.

Check out this article on Wikipedia regarding sperm health/motility/count:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_analysis

At my age, the goal is to have as many viable sperm cells as possible, who are all strong swimmers, and have a good sense of direction (unlike they're Dad who can't swim a stroke and needs a GPS, a map and a compass.). Having a healthy diet (with no alcohol, narcotics & carcinogens in my system), with good supplementation should improve our chances greatly. I'll give you a report once the doctor clears us to attempt conception again.

- Skip "Uh guys... the Egg is THAT way."
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-15-2009 at 04:03 AM.

Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did a little look around for Maca regarding pricing... The lifeflo brand is cheapest per gram but doesnt list a concentration/active ingredient ratio or anything, neither does the tablet form from NOWfoods.... The NOWfoods organic powder however lists itself as a 6:1 concentration ratio..

What do you guys think regarding this? Im torn between lifeflo and NOWfoods.

Aus Crew

I did a little look around for Maca regarding pricing... The lifeflo brand is cheapest per gram but doesnt list a concentration/active ingredient ratio or anything, neither does the tablet form from NOWfoods.... The NOWfoods organic powder however lists itself as a 6:1 concentration ratio..

What do you guys think regarding this? Im torn between lifeflo and NOWfoods.
    I've had good results with LifeFlo. I've been mixing it in my protein shakes, and it's 100% pure Maca. Each serving (2 scoops) is 6200 mg, so I take between 1-2 scoops per day, nothing more.

Here's more information about Maca:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maca

After about 3 weeks supplementing LifeFlo's Maca, my loads are now noticeably more voluminous (consistently 10+ ml), which as belmont commented, does make "clean up" a chore.

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-15-2009 at 04:19 AM.

I've had good results with LifeFlo. I've been mixing it in my protein shakes, and it's 100% pure Maca. Each serving (2 scoops) is 6200 mg, so I take between 1-2 scoops per day, nothing more.

Here's more information about Maca:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maca

After about 3 weeks supplementing LifeFlo's Maca, my loads are now noticeably more voluminous (10+ ml), which as belmont commented, does make "clean up" a chore.

- Skip
    Thanks mate! So glad I happened upon this thread

Aus Crew

Registered User mrabercrombie13's Avatar
    mrabercrombie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys!

- Skip
    Hey Skip,

Thanks for the review. I have a few questions though.

1. Do you know if juicing celery takes away from any of the benefits were trying to obtain from it? If you juice a whole bunch (several stalks I mean), its barely half a glass. Its a good way to take in a lot more Ive noticed.
    2. Is taking L-lysine and L-arginine together counterproductive. I've read before that these two fight for absorption. Any truth to this? They are both in your Amino 2222 liquid.
    3. You mention in bold only to take 1 ogoplex capsule a day. I have pollen aid from graminex.com and they suggest 1500mg daily, as one serving (2 tablets) is 500mg of flower pollen. No saw palmetto. Think I should cut back to just 500 or 1000mg a day of this stuff? It would make it last longer lol.

thanks for any advice!

Originally Posted by mrabercrombie13 View Post
    Hey Skip,

Thanks for the review. I have a few questions though.

1. Do you know if juicing celery takes away from any of the benefits were trying to obtain from it? If you juice a whole bunch (several stalks I mean), its barely half a glass. Its a good way to take in a lot more Ive noticed.
    Juicing celery should give you the same results. Only when you cook foods do you start to lose some of the original benefits. The cooking process causes chemical breakdowns, but juicing simply liquifies the vegetable, making it easier for the body to absorb. So if anything, it'll help the nutrients in celery get into your body faster.

2. Is taking L-lysine and L-arginine together counterproductive. I've read before that these two fight for absorption. Any truth to this? They are both in your Amino 2222 liquid.
    I haven't heard of any studies to that effect. Quite a few amino acid supplements have both L-Lysine and L-Arginine combined. The body will use whatever it needs, whenever it needs it, so as far as "competition" goes, I wouldn't worry about it. If your body needs it, it'll use it. If not, it'll just get urinated out. The good thing is, when companies formulate supplements, they research how much of a particular component can be added without nullifying the effects of the remaining components. So don't worry. Liquid Amino (Twinlab & ON) are definitely worth supplementing.

3. You mention in bold only to take 1 ogoplex capsule a day. I have pollen aid and they suggest 1500mg daily, as one serving (2 tablets) is 500mg of flower pollen. No saw palmetto. Think I should cut back to just 500 or 1000mg a day of this stuff? It would make it last longer lol.

thanks for any advice!
    Nah... you should be ok with the flower pollen, but if you feel you're running low too quickly (and buying more is a cost issue), cut back a little bit. That's why I started supplementing with Maca & HGW (horny goat weed). I didn't want to run through my Ejaculoid too quickly.

Is it specifically "Swedish" flower pollen? That and Saw Palmetto are the active ingredients in Ogoplex. Saw Palmetto is primarily known for it's effectiveness at improving prostate health. So if your flower pollen supplement is Swedish Flower Pollen, then you can simply add Saw Palmetto to your supplementation and you'll be set.

Oh, and you're welcome. Eventhough Ejaculoid is an awesome product, I thought a slightly more "scientific" review would be helpful. Knowing how it works and how effectively it works over time (with quantitative/qualitative analysis) helped me be more confident that the product actually does what it claims.

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-16-2009 at 03:21 AM.

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I know this thread is more about semen volume, but I was wondering if you had information on how to get larger, stronger, more frequent erections? I know that maca and HGW are common ingredients when it comes to this, so in that way this topic is related to semen volume. I've dabbled with this product

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/men.html

which has been great. However, I'm not sure which ingredients are helping the most and in what dosages they should be taken. I currently take 3 capsules before bed.

Originally Posted by Beast21 View Post
    I know this thread is more about semen volume, but I was wondering if you had information on how to get larger, stronger, more frequent erections? I know that maca and HGW are common ingredients when it comes to this, so in that way this topic is related to semen volume. I've dabbled with this product

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/men.html

which has been great. However, I'm not sure which ingredients are helping the most and in what dosages they should be taken. I currently take 3 capsules before bed.
    Skip will probably be able to give you a more thorough knowledgeable answer. From what I know libido is related to erection frequencey and strength, so all the supplements listed in here which effect libido like Maca, Longjack, HGW, Tribulus saponins, red rice yeast, red clover... All are supposed to have an effect on libido. Arginine(AAKG) gives a supplement effect similar to viagra, with the increased production of NO2 you get harder erection supposedly...

Good diet, making sure you have all your vitamins and minerals covered, quality food. Healthy and fit will make you more virile and perform better sexually, people with low/fit bodyfat% have a better free test level and less estrogen compared to those with a high fat %. Every 10kg you are overweight supposedly amounts to 1cm off your penis size ive heard.... probably a bit too generalised but still.

Good sleep is extremely important, your body produces the majority of its hormones during deep sleep... That plus when you are well rested your stress levels will be more manageable, and you'll have more energy.

If all else fails there is a plethora of pharmaceutical drugs designed to solve the problem.

Aus Crew

00gie_b00gie is on a distinguished road. (+10) 00gie_b00gie is on a distinguished road. (+10) 00gie_b00gie is on a distinguished road. (+10) 00gie_b00gie is on a distinguished road. (+10) 00gie_b00gie is on a distinguished road. (+10) 00gie_b00gie is on a distinguished road. (+10) 00gie_b00gie is on a distinguished road. (+10) 00gie_b00gie is on a distinguished road. (+10) 00gie_b00gie is on a distinguished road. (+10) 00gie_b00gie is on a distinguished road. (+10) 00gie_b00gie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What was the stack of the other guy who posted in the other thread that did not center around ejac or ogoplex?

Wasnt it some sort of pollen, saw pawmento, HGW, maca, and Lechin?

Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 00gie_b00gie View Post
    What was the stack of the other guy who posted in the other thread that did not center around ejac or ogoplex?

Wasnt it some sort of pollen, saw pawmento, HGW, maca, and Lechin?
    HGW - 20% @ 1/4 tsp per day
    Bulk Maca - 5 to 10 grams per day
    Lecithin Granules - about 10grams per day
    Celery - About 4 stalks or so per day
    Water - At least a gallon per day
    Protein - HIGH protein Diet

=

You will have an Penis equal to an Tomahawk Missile!
    Most ruthless thing ive read in awhile by a Member on /pa/

Anon1: "What makes you kids think if you post info about someone you dont like people will just want to fuc with them for you. Thats not even for it lulz, it would just be pointless"

Anon2: "We here enjoy fukn with people for no reason whatsoever. Go back to /i/ with this "not even for it lulz" bullchit. We don't need lulz here, just tears!!!!

- Misc Cigar Crew -

rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alec Trevelyan View Post
    LMAOOO....just what I always wantedd!

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Skip will probably be able to give you a more thorough knowledgeable answer. From what I know libido is related to erection frequencey and strength, so all the supplements listed in here which effect libido like Maca, Longjack, HGW, Tribulus saponins, red rice yeast, red clover... All are supposed to have an effect on libido. Arginine(AAKG) gives a supplement effect similar to viagra, with the increased production of NO2 you get harder erection supposedly...

Good diet, making sure you have all your vitamins and minerals covered, quality food. Healthy and fit will make you more virile and perform better sexually, people with low/fit bodyfat% have a better free test level and less estrogen compared to those with a high fat %. Every 10kg you are overweight supposedly amounts to 1cm off your penis size ive heard.... probably a bit too generalised but still.

Good sleep is extremely important, your body produces the majority of its hormones during deep sleep... That plus when you are well rested your stress levels will be more manageable, and you'll have more energy.

If all else fails there is a plethora of pharmaceutical drugs designed to solve the problem.
    I appreciate the response. It's not there is a "problem" per say, but I wanted to try something and see if it made a difference. It made quite a difference, and so that got me interested in this topic

If one were to only take a couple of herbs for libido, which would be the most effective? What mechanisms do these different supplements use?

Originally Posted by Alec Trevelyan View Post
    HGW - 20% @ 1/4 tsp per day
    Bulk Maca - 5 to 10 grams per day
    Lecithin Granules - about 10grams per day
    Celery - About 4 stalks or so per day
    Water - At least a gallon per day
    Protein - HIGH protein Diet

=

That's exactly what I am going to use!

Aus Crew