Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

C4 Extreme Pre Workout Question

Alright so i just took 2 scoops i weigh 142lbs. I have a medium tolerance to caffeine but i don't drink caffeinated drinks, ever. So After i took 2 scoops about 25 minutes in i did like 10 jumping jacks to get myself pumped up before i hit back n biceps. But the thing is i literally felt like my jumping jacks were going in super slow motion. Like it felt like i literally could have solved a rubix cube in mid jump. (Sarcasm) But that's the kind of slow motion effect i got.

So my question is: Did i take too much? I didn't feel sick to my stomach but i definitely felt cracked out. Thanks for taking your time to read this and feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Edit: I just got it 3 days ago and never have taken a pre workout supplement in my life. I took 1 scoop before and i didn't feel the slow motion effect.
    Last edited by Zyteah; 08-27-2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Necessary info.

RSXTerrence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Zyteah View Post
    Alright so i just took 2 scoops i weigh 142lbs. I have a medium tolerance to caffeine but i don't drink caffeinated drinks, ever. So After i took 2 scoops about 25 minutes in i did like 10 jumping jacks to get myself pumped up before i hit back n biceps. But the thing is i literally felt like my jumping jacks were going in super slow motion. Like it felt like i literally could have solved a rubix cube in mid jump. (Sarcasm) But that's the kind of slow motion effect i got.

So my question is: Did i take too much? I didn't feel sick to my stomach but i definitely felt cracked out. Thanks for taking your time to read this and feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Do you usually take 1 scoop? How long did you wait after taking it to start?

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try taking just one scoop next time, no reason to take more than is needed to get the job done.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You could be one of those people that get the opposite effect to caffeine? Try a non-stim PWO maybe.

Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyteah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I waited 25 minutes after i took the 2 scoops. And yesterday i used 1 scoop for chest and triceps. Never used a pre workout supplement before that.

@TLTrooper Thanks i definitly will try a non-stim pre workout sometime soon. I react pretty well to the C4 but it never hurts to try both sides right.
    Last edited by Zyteah; 08-27-2012 at 06:58 AM.

chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zyteah View Post

Edit: I just got it 3 days ago and never have taken a pre workout supplement in my life. I took 1 scoop before and i didn't feel the slow motion effect.
    I remember someone telling me that sometimes people don't feel the full effects of pre-workout supplements the first time they take them.

The first day I took Jack3d I didn't really feel it. The next time, though, I surely did.

Try taking one scoop again and drink it slowly (I found that drinking C4 at a rapid rate gave me a stomach ache, nausea and minimal benefits. Now I drink it over the course of 5 minutes and I don't get the negative effects really). Up it to 1.5 scoops if needed (You said you've never taken a pre-workout, so increase the amount slowly - don't just dive right in).

Also, keep in mind that everyone has a different body chemistry. Some people will state that C4 is the best on the market, while others say it did nothing for them at all. Some people will get massive gains while others get negative effects or no effects at all. If it's an issue, try another pre-workout supplement and see if that does it for you. I heard White Flood is good, and I LOVED Jack3d before I had to stop taking it (NYPD Legal Banned Substance).

Shop around and do some research; I am sure that if C4 doesn't work out that you can find a good replacement.

Best of luck.

Hawkmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chem1cal View Post
    I remember someone telling me that sometimes people don't feel the full effects of pre-workout supplements the first time they take them.

The first day I took Jack3d I didn't really feel it. The next time, though, I surely did.

Try taking one scoop again and drink it slowly (I found that drinking C4 at a rapid rate gave me a stomach ache, nausea and minimal benefits. Now I drink it over the course of 5 minutes and I don't get the negative effects really). Up it to 1.5 scoops if needed (You said you've never taken a pre-workout, so increase the amount slowly - don't just dive right in).

Also, keep in mind that everyone has a different body chemistry. Some people will state that C4 is the best on the market, while others say it did nothing for them at all. Some people will get massive gains while others get negative effects or no effects at all. If it's an issue, try another pre-workout supplement and see if that does it for you. I heard White Flood is good, and I LOVED Jack3d before I had to stop taking it (NYPD Legal Banned Substance).

Shop around and do some research; I am sure that if C4 doesn't work out that you can find a good replacement.

Best of luck.

I get super tingly when I take C4... It gives me crazy energy, and it doesn't matter whether I take one scoop or 2 about 25 minutes after I take it my skin starts to fee warm and tingly (it's almost like pins and needles)

AliciaROAVA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AliciaROAVA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AliciaROAVA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AliciaROAVA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AliciaROAVA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AliciaROAVA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AliciaROAVA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AliciaROAVA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AliciaROAVA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AliciaROAVA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AliciaROAVA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hawkmom View Post
    I get super tingly when I take C4... It gives me crazy energy, and it doesn't matter whether I take one scoop or 2 about 25 minutes after I take it my skin starts to fee warm and tingly (it's almost like pins and needles)
    Same for me.... I take one scoop and about 25 mins in, I get the flush warm feeling and pins and needles in my fingers. I take one scoop though. Im at 135lbs.

-cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like what some people describe as "tunnel vision." Enjoy it, you've found a product that you can achieve it with.

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go back to one scoop, sounds like too much caffeine. I find 100mg-150mg is the most I can comfortably handle.
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003