Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

So I walk into Supplement Superstore today... (Protein Question)

I walk into Supplement Superstore and go looking for a protein. The guy asks if he can help me so I say sure. I tell him I am looking for a protein that satisfies both my post workout needs and my throughout the day needs and he says there is no happy medium. So my first question is, is this true?
    Secondly, I ask him if I would be better off getting the blend or a simple WPI and he points me to ALLMAX IsoFlex and Phormula 1. Phormula 1 is hydrolyzed and 45$ for 32 servings while Isoflex is 37$ for 30 servings and is a mix of WPI and Hydrolyzed whey. I was going to get Isoflex but then realized that it's not very economical and I can get 64 servings of ON Gold Standard or Myofusion or Syntha 6. He says the quality of the protein is horrible in each of those three, especially Syntha-6 since they changed their formula and made it soy based. I guess my question is, is the quality of the protein really that much less to the point that I would be better off getting 32 servings for 45$ than 64 servings for 38$? He also made a big deal about the two WPI's being cold processed or cold filtered or something... Is it really that big of a difference in the long run?

Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    simple answer: protein is protein, doesn't matter if its isolate or concentrate, whey or brown rice

For a more complex answer head over to the nutrition section
    The Muscle Network

http://themusclenetwork.com/

R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My advice is stay away from that store... Get ur advice here and buy online ( will save u money).. Myo is one of the best proteins out and for him to say the quality is horrible is horrible means he is an idiot!.. You were correct in getting a blended protein and that IS the happy median. Go with MYO, Trutein, XF UP 2.0 , Golden Feast.. Cant vo wrong with any of those ...
    CL - Orange Triad
    MSI - Lean Pre Workout Revolution
    Trutein - LMP and Orange Creamsicle
    I-Force -Compete
    Hyper Genetic Labs - Tone a Lean

JGarcia28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGarcia28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGarcia28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGarcia28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGarcia28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGarcia28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGarcia28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGarcia28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGarcia28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGarcia28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGarcia28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by leftyisking View Post
    I walk into Supplement Superstore and go looking for a protein. The guy asks if he can help me so I say sure. I tell him I am looking for a protein that satisfies both my post workout needs and my throughout the day needs and he says there is no happy medium. So my first question is, is this true?
    Secondly, I ask him if I would be better off getting the blend or a simple WPI and he points me to ALLMAX IsoFlex and Phormula 1. Phormula 1 is hydrolyzed and 45$ for 32 servings while Isoflex is 37$ for 30 servings and is a mix of WPI and Hydrolyzed whey. I was going to get Isoflex but then realized that it's not very economical and I can get 64 servings of ON Gold Standard or Myofusion or Syntha 6. He says the quality of the protein is horrible in each of those three, especially Syntha-6 since they changed their formula and made it soy based. I guess my question is, is the quality of the protein really that much less to the point that I would be better off getting 32 servings for 45$ than 64 servings for 38$? He also made a big deal about the two WPI's being cold processed or cold filtered or something... Is it really that big of a difference in the long run?
    Lol'd. The dudes a tard and wants ur cash. Myo is probably the number 1 blend out there in terms of quality/taste/servings/mixability for the price point. And yes protein is protein, so it can be used whenever and it doesn't have to be some fancy blend that costs an arm and a leg. Myo will do the job just fine.

leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leftyisking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JGarcia28 View Post
    Lol'd. The dudes a tard and wants ur cash. Myo is probably the number 1 blend out there in terms of quality/taste/servings/mixability for the price point. And yes protein is protein, so it can be used whenever and it doesn't have to be some fancy blend that costs an arm and a leg. Myo will do the job just fine.
    He was saying that the ISO is far and away a better protein for post workout than myo/the others

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no hes full of sh!t on all most every account.. i recomend u buy any of those that fit your budget and enjoy.. for the most part if you are not a competitive BBer who can really benifit from certain species timed for specific reasons, i think it wont make a damn bit of difference for u . tho i dont recomend soy products for males.

Originally Posted by R0CK632 View Post
    My advice is stay away from that store... Get ur advice here and buy online ( will save u money).. Myo is one of the best proteins out and for him to say the quality is horrible is horrible means he is an idiot!.. You were correct in getting a blended protein and that IS the happy median. Go with MYO, Trutein, XF UP 2.0 , Golden Feast.. Cant vo wrong with any of those ...
    SS is cheaper actually and without the shipping too.

reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Although I am newer, I agree with everyone above. The guy is full of ****
    My goal is to reach 140 lbs.
    Follow me along my journey...
    Encouragement and motivation is appreciated!
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140470983

Optimum Gold Standard Whey Protein
    Optimum Micronized Creatine Powder
    Optimum Fish Oil
    Universal Daily Formula Multivitamin

R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He was saying that the ISO is far and away a better protein for post workout than myo/the others
    Cause he gets comission for selling more of certain products.. Walk into GNC and see what i mean
    CL - Orange Triad
    MSI - Lean Pre Workout Revolution
    Trutein - LMP and Orange Creamsicle
    I-Force -Compete
    Hyper Genetic Labs - Tone a Lean

Cause he gets comission for selling more of certain products.. Walk into GNC and see what i mean
    Yea that makes sense. For anyone that has a SS in their area you must know they are making a killing off of 1DB over drive and 1DB Goddess. All you ever hear on the radio is those two products being marketed and when I went in, two women and 1 male were buying it.

BTW, thanks fellas, I think Im gonna go with Myofusion. Flavor suggestions? I was thinking PBC, Banana, or just plain old chocolate... I love Reeses if they PBC tastes anything like that
    Last edited by leftyisking; 02-01-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Addition

Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cr3echer View Post
    simple answer: protein is protein, doesn't matter if its isolate or concentrate, whey or brown rice

lets get you informed.....It matters buddy

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Greatbeyond View Post
    lets get you informed.....It matters buddy
    no ron no
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

mmstl is not very well liked. (-100) mmstl is not very well liked. (-100) mmstl is not very well liked. (-100) mmstl is not very well liked. (-100) mmstl is not very well liked. (-100) mmstl is not very well liked. (-100) mmstl is not very well liked. (-100) mmstl is not very well liked. (-100) mmstl is not very well liked. (-100) mmstl is not very well liked. (-100) mmstl is not very well liked. (-100)
    It sounds like you need MaxPro by Max Muscle Sports Nutrition. It is a Whey Isolate, (quick acting), Whey Concentrate (a little slower acting) and Casein (slow acting) This protein can be used post-workout because it has Whey Isolate, and it can be used throughout the day. So you would have sustained release of proteins for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. If you are eating 6 times a day like you should, this protein is ideal.

ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh geez, even local stores have online reps now

Op, I advise you to not return to S2, buy online

DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that man actually gave you great advice, good cold processed isolate blows syntha 6 or on gold standard out of the water, definately worth the money

Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

When you wrestle with the guys, butthole is butthole. Simple answer! Doesn't matter if it's hairy butthole, big balls hanging below butthole. For more complex answer astroglide when wrestling.

Call me a pussy again, at least I get mine..
    Last edited by Greatbeyond; 02-03-2012 at 01:36 AM.

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mmstl View Post
    It sounds like you need MaxPro by Max Muscle Sports Nutrition. It is a Whey Isolate, (quick acting), Whey Concentrate (a little slower acting) and Casein (slow acting) This protein can be used post-workout because it has Whey Isolate, and it can be used throughout the day. So you would have sustained release of proteins for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. If you are eating 6 times a day like you should, this protein is ideal.
    Please list your affiliation with Max Muscle Sports Nutrition in your signature.
    Read this thread for details http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123146763
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Greatbeyond View Post
    When you wrestle with the guys, butthole is butthole. Simple answer! Doesn't matter if it's hairy butthole, big balls hanging below butthole. For more complex answer astroglide when wrestling.

Call me a pussy again, at least I get mine..
    actually butthole is not butthole. some buttholes are diff. you sir, have a troll butthole
    Current Stack

Dymatize Cappuccino Rush
    AEN Presurge
    Bulk Mono
    CL Oximega Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad + Greens Powder
    AEN Liv

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol'd
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mmstl View Post
    name:MMSTL

Looks like the O'Fallen store has went from a radio ad every 30 seconds on the radio to online messageboards. (I'm just guessing you are from the O'Fallen store in St. Louis. I hear their ads on the radio all the time)

sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by king8654 View Post
    actually butthole is not butthole. some buttholes are diff. you sir, have a troll butthole
    You have Mula Kunis butthole and you have Justin Beiber(sp?) butthole.. Both are quite a bit different. ;-)

king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sinlesss View Post
    You have Mula Kunis butthole and you have Justin Beiber(sp?) butthole.. Both are quite a bit different. ;-)
    exactly. least someone understands the many variations
    Current Stack

Dymatize Cappuccino Rush
    AEN Presurge
    Bulk Mono
    CL Oximega Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad + Greens Powder
    AEN Liv

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it doesnt matter what protein you use if the majority of you protein intake is from whole food and you use powder to supplement.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SS is cheaper actually and without the shipping too.
    This is correct, S2 has a lot of good prices, but do your homework before going in, their in store employees will leave you alone if you know what you're doing. If you don't, they'll really work you and try to use their house brand, Phormula stuff. I've used them a lot as their prices are typically inline with most online retailers minus the shipping/waiting.
    A fan of not overthinking.

Originally Posted by king8654 View Post
    exactly. least someone understands the many variations
    Do they all taste the same when you lick em?

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I won't say it cause it looks like its already been said many times already. The supplement store I go to doesn't try and steer me towards another supplement which is great because an individual should have the right to buy whatever he came to buy in the first place. Its on them to learn on their own which protein or pre/post work is the best
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is that right? Interesting. You are telling me there is no difference whatsoever? I'm sorry but are way wrong! Chicken breast is just as nutritious as taco bell meat? sure... Look up "bioavailability", different grades of WPC's and WPI, how each has their own purpose and rate of digestion!
    Honestly, I wouldn't even feed Gold Standard or Syntha 6 to my dog!
    The Supplement industry is full of garbage and deceiving companies. U think you're actually getting 24 g of protein in a scoop of GWS??? LOL

the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the0hulk87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by koard31 View Post
    This is correct, S2 has a lot of good prices, but do your homework before going in, their in store employees will leave you alone if you know what you're doing. If you don't, they'll really work you and try to use their house brand, Phormula stuff. I've used them a lot as their prices are typically inline with most online retailers minus the shipping/waiting.
    They don't have a house brand! LOL I used to work for em. But maybe one day they'll have one...

No commission for the employees there (as long as i worked there till recently). Sorry to burst ur bubble. They actually want you to get results. U can take the advice or leave it. But maybe a $5 hot n' ready will b a better choice over some garbage protein...

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OMG! the sales man recommended something expensive. (insert sarcastic shocked pic here)