Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best legal pro hormone/test booster

im looking to start a pro hormone or a test booster. I'm not sure what the best on the market is for the money. Has anyone tried any or heard of any? Any suggestions?

NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well which is it? Test boosters for the most part are a waste of money. As far as PH's go only use them if you do not have a source for AAS, the side effects are worse than AAS and the gains aren't as good. But since your asking, you should start off with H-drol since it's a weaker PH which is better for you because I'm assuming your natural.

jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NJTeenBeast View Post
    Well which is it? Test boosters for the most part are a waste of money. As far as PH's go only use them if you do not have a source for AAS, the side effects are worse than AAS and the gains aren't as good. But since your asking, you should start off with H-drol since it's a weaker PH which is better for you because I'm assuming your natural.
    yes I'm natty. When you say aas, what are you referring to? I've been reading a lot on d-asparic acid (if that's how you spell it).

NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJTeenBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jdarling44 View Post
    yes I'm natty. When you say aas, what are you referring to? I've been reading a lot on d-asparic acid (if that's how you spell it).
    AAS stands for anabolic-androgen steroids, bodybuilding.com doesn't like the word steroids being thrown around a lot, so AAS is a safe term to use.

And I've heard claims that almost sound ridiculous for d-aspartic acid (from sales reps of course), for example a 33% increase in test. It's also pretty expensive especially for having only a few studies done on it in any species.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lulz?

Delivered.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Test boosters are far from a waste of money, if you look at this scientific study at longjack for example on humans you can observe significant ergogenic effects.

THE ERGOGENIC EFFECTS OF EURYCOMA
    LONGIFOLIA JACK: A PILOT STUDY
    S. Hamzah, A. Yusof. Department of Exercise Physiology, Sports Centre,
    University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Eurycoma longifolia Jack (ELJ), which contains quassinoids such as
    eurycomalacton, eurycomanon, and eurycomanol, has been reported
    to have aphrodisiac properties and to increase testosterone levels in
    men.1

Previous studies have established that the testosterone
    supplementation increases fat free mass, muscle strength, and muscle
    mass, which are important for physical function and athletic perform-
    ance.2,3

Thus, the objective of this study was to investigate the effect of
    the increase in testosterone levels, obtained by administration of ELJ,
    on body composition and muscle strength and size in man. Fourteen
    healthy men performed an intense strength training programme with
    initial load of 60% RM (2 sets of 10 repetitions with 1 minute rest
    between, for 10 stations) on alternate days for five weeks. Simultane-
    ously, seven men were randomly selected to consume 100 mg/day
    ELJ water soluble extract, and seven men received placebo. The inten-
    sity of the exercise was increased by 10% RM/week. Body composi-
    tion, arm circumference, one repetition maximum (1 RM), and surface
    electromyography (sEMG) activity were measured and recorded one
    day before and after the five weeks of supplementation and interven-
    tion. The lean body mass of the treatment group showed a significant
    increment, from 52.26 (7.18) kg to 54.39 (7.43) kg (p = 0.012), but
    no significant changes in fat free mass were observed in the placebo
    group. Percentage body fat was significantly decreased in the
    treatment and placebo group, from 31.30 (5.48)% to 28.44 (6.43)%
    (p = 0.01) and from 22.83 (2.43)% to 21.33 (2.35)% (p = 0.001)
    respectively. The 1RM test showed a significant increase from 73.71
    (16.63) to 78.71 (17.0) kg (p = 0.006) in the treatment group and
    from 77.29 (8.9) to 79.43 (8.8) kg (p = 0.011) in the placebo group.
    The increase in strength in the treatment group was larger than in the
    placebo group (6.78% and 2.77% respectively). The mean frequency
    of sEMG on the biceps in the treatment and placebo groups
    decreased significantly, from 121.77 (40.0) to 90.47 (64.6) ?V (p =
    0.012) and from 127.95 (30.9) to 98.8 (50.1) ?V (p = 0.036)
    respectively. The treatment produced 2.92% greater reduction in elec-
    trical activity of the muscle measured at the end of the experiment
    compared with placebo. The mean arm circumference of the treatment
    group increased significantly by 1.8 cm after the supplementation,
    from 30.87 (1.88) to 32.67 (1.96) cm (p = 0.011), but there was no
    significant increase in the placebo group. The results suggest that
    water soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia Jack increased fat free
    mass, reduced body fat, and increased muscle strength and size.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jdarling44 View Post
    Pro-hormones are steroids...by the sound of things stay away, especially if you prefer to stay natural.

DAA is good, personally I would prefer Testforce 2 by Epharm. Also, Tbol is good of course, but Im a little biased. Bioforge v3 or MAX is good as well as Myotest by SAN.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For the money --- You won't be able to beat Neogenix Supremacy because it will be on wheycheap.com on Aug 30th around 50% off!

Perfect time to try a natty test booster!

store info: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neo/sup.html

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    AAS stands for anabolic-androgen steroids, bodybuilding.com doesn't like the word steroids being thrown around a lot, so AAS is a safe term to use.

And I've heard claims that almost sound ridiculous for d-aspartic acid (from sales reps of course), for example a 33% increase in test. It's also pretty expensive especially for having only a few studies done on it in any species.
    wow...

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never saw that long jack study, maybe i'll use it again @ that 100mg/day dose.. what products contain the water soluble extract used in the study?

JPSF4LIFE will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPSF4LIFE will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPSF4LIFE will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPSF4LIFE will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPSF4LIFE will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPSF4LIFE will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPSF4LIFE will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPSF4LIFE will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPSF4LIFE will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPSF4LIFE will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPSF4LIFE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thread brings the lulz...................................2902 FTW
    (musik)
    www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=718303&T=2481

T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I believe Transderm is legal and some what natty(dhea), that with TitaniumXL/Division 1 and Formula-X is the best you will get for natty test boosting!
    ANS Performance Representative

=[[[[---------]]]]= AmericanJambo's Avatar
    AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But since your asking, you should start off with H-drol since it's a weaker PH which is better for you because I'm assuming your natural.
    HDrol is neither a PH nor weak. HDrol is a directly active steroid, not a PH. It's also much stronger the DBol, especially when you consider that HDrol delivers very dry lean gains and half of your gain on DBol are from water weight do to DBol's high rate of aromatization into estrogen.

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Pro-hormones are steroids...by the sound of things stay away, especially if you prefer to stay natural.

DAA is good, personally I would prefer Testforce 2 by Epharm. Also, Tbol is good of course, but Im a little biased. Bioforge v3 or MAX is good as well as Myotest by SAN.
    PH are not steroids but they convert into steroids. There are some steroids marketed as PHs though. For instance XTren which truely is a PH (and is completely unrelated in any way to trenbolone, the real tren) is not active when ingested but is converted by the body into an active steroid. Conversely, as stated above, HDrol is directly active and does not need to be converted by the body to have an anabolic effect. Approx 5% of HDrol is converted by the body into Turinabol but that would mean for every 100mg of HDrol only 5mg is converted into Turinabol which isn't enough to have any anabolic effect on the body. But this does not make HDrol a PH simply because it converts. Testosterone is converted by the body into DHT, which is also a steroid, but again this does not make it a PH.
    sophfball - "Look, I don't know the science behind it, but its a proven fact."

dantheman12189 - "what exactly is an androgen receptor, whats it do and is it posable to get more?"

Ok, where here is where my confusion is, according to the NGA competitions I have competed in, many of them take legal test boosters and PH however state that some can cause failure of their drug testing policy. I am wanting to takethestringest stuff possible and still be able to compete in the NGA. I'm not opposed to not being completely natty when numerous natty guys take these ph and boosters as well. I'm just trying to figure out what my best bet is for getting good solid gains with little side effects and still being able to pass a drug test next summer when I compete again. This info is awesome, but I wanted to clarify a little more my needs and concerns.

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Age - 16

Coryh11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coryh11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coryh11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coryh11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    while we are on this topic I am planning on taking (Torque)Superdrol, anyone ever take this product and if so how do you rate it as far as legal stuff goes ?

as far as I know superdrol is not aas and should not violate the bb.com terms

lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Coryh11 View Post
    while we are on this topic I am planning on taking (Torque)Superdrol, anyone ever take this product and if so how do you rate it as far as legal stuff goes ?

as far as I know superdrol is not aas and should not violate the bb.com terms
    Well you are wrong. It is a PH and does violate the rules. There are plenty of forums to talk about his stuff, not sure why people insist on doing where they aren't supposed to. Just google prohormone forum.
    Making gains with mallet finger...BRO

Coryh11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coryh11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coryh11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coryh11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's funny to me that something that is such a huge part of bodybuilding would be banned from a site called "bodybuilding.com". Not to mention you can go to most supp shops and order this stuff, I can understand the site getting into legal issues if the product is "illegal" but I just can't understand legal products being hidden. We are all here to get bigger,stronger,faster whatever... if you want to take a dice roll and go with a ph or test booster that should be your choice to make.... I don't know just a rant of mine

JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can get test boosters such as anabolic innovations test pro.. which is sold here and is ok to talk about there are also a few legal test products out there that are perfectly legal and can be used in personal manner of dude in gym or dude trying to compete.... THE PROBLEM IN COMEPETING IS WHEN you get tested and your test levels are to high for the standard if thats the case then YES you will be kickedl.. you take legal test products but still be kicked from competitions if your Test levels are out of whack!!!!
    fitness is a lifestyle
    winning the war against genetics

Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was recently considering going down the PH road myself being that some of them ARE legal and easy to attain. Problem is, as I do more reseach on those ones that at least seem to be effective (H-Drol, super-Drol etc), you need a SERM for your PCT or you're going to screw yourself up (and possibly lose all your gains anyways). AND you need an RX to attain said SERM (at least in the US). Good luck getting your physician to perscribe you (a male) a fertility drug, LOL.

With that said- PH's aren't exactly ALL legal considering the SERM part isn't. Looks like my skinny azz will just stick to milk and squats.

Guess it depends I can go to the same supp shop and get certain serms( I believe chronic was the recommended), guess it is all dependant on location.

Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Coryh11 View Post
    Guess it depends I can go to the same supp shop and get certain serms( I believe chronic was the recommended), guess it is all dependant on location.
    Now take this with a grain of salt because I have only been reading up on this for a few months, but from what I gather- OTC SERMS are't suffice. You need crap like Clomid or Novadex (which is actually easily attained over the interwebz w/o an RX but that doesn't make it legal).

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow. First off fellas superdrol is a steriod

Second if ou trying to remain natty then just leave all of these test boosters and gray area hormones alone..
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Originally Posted by Hansolo261 View Post
    Wow. First off fellas superdrol is a steriod

Second if ou trying to remain natty then just leave all of these test boosters and gray area hormones alone..
    It's marketed as a PH and I believe you can still buy it that way. If it's a PH or not, I dunno....not much difference ne ways, IMO.

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

retard level: full
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cal62887 View Post
    Age - 16
    Thought the exact same thing, lol

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JPSF4LIFE View Post
    Thread brings the lulz...................................2902 FTW
    the only thing I got from this thread was noticing how cool your avi is. thumbs up bro/dude
    ...till we meet again

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best test booster available now~~DAA

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Must spread....

Hit you on recharge

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    not sure I can force myself to drop <$20 on DAA brah...kiiiiiiiiiiiiinda pricey
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C