ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Growth-Flex Supplement / Vertical Growth Booster, help please!Reps for good responses

Hey guys,

(The supplement being discussed can be viewed here:
    http://www.growth-flex.com/ingredients.html)

I'm looking to grow a couple inches vertically, and have been searching the internet for a supplement with low side effects which will help me grow vertically. I am not really concerned with muscle growth as of now.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but i believe the main ingredients in this supplement are amino acids : Arginine and Ornithine
    This supplement claims to "trigger" Growth Hormone.

Please give any advice / recommendations on this supplement, I am interested in purchasing it.

Please keep the flaming / disrespectful / "You have time to grow" comments out... I started lifting early when i was 13, and believe i may have stunted my natural growth.

Thanks for your time.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ownage786 View Post
    I'm looking to grow a couple inches vertically, and have been searching the internet for a supplement with low side effects which will help me grow vertically.
    What you are looking for.... does not exist.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    What you are looking for.... does not exist.
    x2 haha
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    could i get some real responses please? thanks.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ownage786 View Post
    could i get some real responses please?
    You already got my response.... and it won't get any more "real" than that.
    ~

Originally Posted by ownage786
    I'm looking to grow a couple inches vertically, and have been searching the internet for a supplement
    There is absolutely no OTC supplement that will noticeably help you achieve your goal, following epiphyseal plate closure. Synthetic GH secretagogues would likely be the only effective (and VERY expensive) option, prior to epiphyseal fusion.... but even then you would have needed more time.
    ~

KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow

You should be aware that Growth-FlexV Pro System is made to help people grow taller with a package that help improve your height and posture.

If you believe that taking supplements and lay off for a month or two will make you grow taller, then I'm sorry, there is no such thing that exist.

In anything, whether is growing taller or losing weight, you need to have the proper supplements/foods, proper exercises that promote your body height and proper sleep in order to recuperate and repair damage cells.

Growth-FlexV Pro System offers supplements and guidance to help improve your body height. Not selling pills to make you grow taller. You should also be aware that anyone claiming to sell pill to make someone grow taller can be in big danger against the FTC.

Growth-FlexV Pro System has been in the market for years and not run down. Why? Because it is legit and provide helps in people height and posture, not claiming to make you grow taller 3 inches in few month just be taking pills.

If you want to know more about it or disagree, I am highly open for your comment, leave your message through my Contact Page and I will gladly respond to your question.

Best regards,

Kevin Lee

Originally Posted by KevinLee90 View Post
    You should be aware that Growth-FlexV Pro System is made to help people grow taller with a package that help improve your height and posture.
    Oh hai. Will Growth-FlexV make your nose grow longer when you tell lies?

Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    There is absolutely no OTC supplement that will noticeably help you achieve your goal, following epiphyseal plate closure. Synthetic GH secretagogues would likely be the only effective (and VERY expensive) option, prior to epiphyseal fusion.... but even then you would have needed more time.
    ~