Closed Thread
Page 186 of 321 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,580 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    morning brahs!

not fond of this fuarkin freezing weather but at least it helps with saving money since all i want to do is stay indoors

any horror movie fans in here? tempted to watch 'mama' this weekend
    Time of the year when babies being made.

Mama looks crazy. I like apocalyptic theme movies.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    LOL at tomshardware strong nostalgia for me about that site. I remember surfing it back in '97. Along with using Netscape Navigator as my primary browser

Morning baklas, be de's, dungleho, du ma's, TK dumb bishin, Bao...fuk off/respect thy elders!
    Lol@AltaVista

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Morning baklas, be de's, dungleho, du ma's, TK dumb bishin, Bao...fuk off/respect thy elders!
    Supsup

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Lol@AltaVista
    LOL I remember making my first website using Geocities site was only up for like a month until they turned it off, I was like mad furious because I worked on it for over two weeks.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL I remember making my first website using Geocities site was only up for like a month until they turned it off, I was like mad furious because I worked on it for over two weeks.
    son, i had the sicket asian avenue page

i thought i was a web design genius because i knew how to use fontsize or img html codes

i also remember spending hours looking for a quality layout for my xanga page
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

i thought i was a web design genius because i knew how to use fontsize or img html codes

Thank the lawd for newer site code validations now. It was tougher then to align shyt pre-CSS.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL

seen any good movie lately?
    Zero Dark Thirty is pretty good.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Sweet I'm going to have to check that out. My turn this time. Wifey and I take turns on the type of movie we watch.

At least the new wave of romantic comedies now are actually funny.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sweet I'm going to have to check that out. My turn this time. Wifey and I take turns on the type of movie we watch.

Have you watched Silver Lining Playbook? That's a good movie to watch with the wifey.

Have you watched Silver Lining Playbook? That's a good movie to watch with the wifey.
    Not yet, we saw Parental Guidance last weekend. We have to coordinate with my in-laws to watch the baby while we are out and about.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Not yet, we saw Parental Guidance last weekend. We have to coordinate with my in-laws to watch the baby while we are out and about.
    LOL, that's a funny show too. What's the population of the town that you're in and how close is the nearest big city?

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I didnt' like it that much. Seemed just OK. I feel like its getting all the hype cause it patriotic to like that movie cause of the whole Bin Laden thing.

Yeah, I like Silver Lining Playbook too.

Life of Pi was pretty good.
    Django was entertaining, but I don't think its as good as some of the hype.
    Argo was pretty good too.
    Les Miserable....I wanted to see it cause I never saw the musical and people have been saying how great it was. Maybe I built it up too much from that but I thought it was just OK.
    Lincoln..havne't finished it yet. It was like watching paint dry. Lincoln the Vampire Hunter was more enjoyable. LOL

I tried to watch all these Oscar nominated movies. Hint...all those above are on torrent sites...good dvdscr copies too.

Also saw This is 40 recently too. It was ok. It was kinda a sequel to Knocked Up. It was supposed to be a comedy but I thought ended up being more of a drama with funny scenes.

Pitch Perfect...Yeah...I know...chick flick type movie. But I actually enjoyed it. Kinda like Bring It On but with acapella singing. Wifey might like that one.

Last night I watched, Dead Sushi. OMG....most ridiculous movie I've seen in a while. I'm a fan of Rina Takeda (from High Kick Girl) so I watched it. Its like a campy B-movie where re-animated killer sushi attack. Had to drink scotch while watching it. LOL
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    I didnt' like it that much. Seemed just OK. I feel like its getting all the hype cause it patriotic to like that movie cause of the whole Bin Laden thing.

Les Miserable....I wanted to see it cause I never saw the musical and people have been saying how great it was. Maybe I built it up too much from that but I thought it was just OK.
    Lincoln..havne't finished it yet. It was like watching paint dry. Lincoln the Vampire Hunter was more enjoyable. LOL

I tried to watch all these Oscar nominated movies. Hint...all those above are on torrent sites...good dvdscr copies too.

Also saw This is 40 recently too. It was ok. It was kinda a sequel to Knocked Up. It was supposed to be a comedy but I thought ended up being more of a drama with funny scenes.

Pitch Perfect...Yeah...I know...chick flick type movie. But I actually enjoyed it. Kinda like Bring It On but with acapella singing. Wifey might like that one.

Last night I watched, Dead Sushi. OMG....most ridiculous movie I've seen in a while. I'm a fan of Rina Takeda (from High Kick Girl) so I watched it. Its like a campy B-movie where re-animated killer sushi attack. Had to drink scotch while watching it. LOL
    You've watched a lot of movies, and I agreed that Lincoln the Vampire Hunter is definitely better than Lincoln.

Since you're into weird Japanese movies, DL "Strange Circus"

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You've watched a lot of movies, and I agreed that Lincoln the Vampire Hunter is definitely better than Lincoln.

I'll look for that one. Another that is supposedly really weird and crazy is "Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead". Its about group of kids going out to the country and then one goes to take a dump and these poop zombies come out of the out house and attack them. LOL
    Haven't seen that one yet, but the same guy that did Dead Sushi made it.
    My vids

Evo gonna Celtics :}

LOL, that's a funny show too. What's the population of the town that you're in and how close is the nearest big city?
    Approx. 10K, bigger city is Jackson about an hour so as Paducah, KY. Big city like Nashville is 2 hours and St. Lou around 4 hours.

Sweet I'll hunt for the dvdscrs not sure about Les Miserable not into musical.

LOL this is what I heard also.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL I still have my AsianAvenue page I think. Haven't logged in for 10+ years. I may try to login if I remember what my password is. LOL

Evo gonna Celtics :}

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2vifqbk.jpg[IMG]

Approx. 10K, bigger city is Jackson about an hour so as Paducah, KY. Big city like Nashville is 2 hours and St. Lou around 4 hours.

Sweet I'll hunt for the dvdscrs not sure about Les Miserable not into musical.

LOL this is what I heard also.
    LOL Celtics? No thanks.

If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    G'morning bros

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    I eat like 4-5 cups of broccoli and either a whole pineapple or 6 bananas or a honeydew melon or watermelon or a big bag of strawberries each day and I was also doing this when I was cutting like woah! I was only counting the carbs (as in rice pasta) and protein (shakes, meat) and fats(EVOO, nuts).
    Just think about all the crap you aren't eating because you are eating more fruits and veggies. Either you are still carrying a certain fullness where you don't feel like eating anything more, or you are just eating healthier foods in lieu of. So I think that translates to a healthier, leaner you.

any horror movie fans in here? tempted to watch 'mama' this weekend
    I love Jessica Chastain. Good actress, beautiful too. Not a real shark beauty, but just real pretty the kind that'll stay with her when she gets old. I was wondering if she were ever gonna turn into a big star, but she's got these two blockbusters out at the same time now. Maybe her time has arrived.

I'll look for that one. Another that is supposedly really weird and crazy is "Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead". Its about group of kids going out to the country and then one goes to take a dump and these poop zombies come out of the out house and attack them. LOL
    Haven't seen that one yet, but the same guy that did Dead Sushi made it.
    Dang you guys watch a lot of movies. Wish I had more time to catch the latest movies, but I just get so busy. Can't all have special reserved VIP section at the local movie theaters like Ho.

I'm trying to get there. Real sacrifice.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So I just ripped two little ones out. I thought they would be the silent kind but it turns out to be a small sound. LOL Now I am trying to look busy and hope no one hears it.

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    So I just ripped two little ones out. I thought they would be the silent kind but it turns out to be a small sound. LOL Now I am trying to look busy and hope no one hears it.

my co-workers don't say anything but i know they all hate me for protein farting the whole office all day
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

[img]http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Dalai-Lama-Take-Off-Glasses-and-Laugh.gif[img]

my co-workers don't say anything but i know they all hate me for protein farting the whole office all day
    Just glad I didn't rip them infront of Audie. :}

I usually walk out of the room when I feel a strong one coming. lol

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dafuq. Yesterday sent one of my phones to Verizon via return USPS box they sent me, dropped phone off at post office package chute. Checked tracking number and no record found.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post

notsureifsrs.jpg...

You already got it made Bo, stop being greedy and let the rest of the have a piece of the pie.

LOL, RTF will kick yo ass!

Dafuq. Yesterday sent one of my phones to Verizon via return USPS box they sent me, dropped phone off at post office package chute. Checked tracking number and no record found.
    They don't accept brick phones bro.

Any of you shop at Costco?
    I know that people with families that shop there alot save money. But are the savings enough that I would get any benefit to pay the $50 to join just to buy meat? It'd be mainly just food for me not a family.
    My vids

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    G'morning bros

Just think about all the crap you aren't eating because you are eating more fruits and veggies. Either you are still carrying a certain fullness where you don't feel like eating anything more, or you are just eating healthier foods in lieu of. So I think that translates to a healthier, leaner you.

I love Jessica Chastain. Good actress, beautiful too. Not a real shark beauty, but just real pretty the kind that'll stay with her when she gets old. I was wondering if she were ever gonna turn into a big star, but she's got these two blockbusters out at the same time now. Maybe her time has arrived.

Dang you guys watch a lot of movies. Wish I had more time to catch the latest movies, but I just get so busy. Can't all have special reserved VIP section at the local movie theaters like Ho.

This. I haven't gone to the theaters since summer 2011

LOL you should have made a lot of noise right after that to disguise it

The USPS tracking system sucks a$$ bro. It'll probably show up tomorrow or the next day.

I know that people with families that shop there alot save money. But are the savings enough that I would get any benefit to pay the $50 to join just to buy meat? It'd be mainly just food for me not a family.
    I love Costco, but not sure you'll save much as a person shopping for one bro.

Busy Thursday morning ...

## chillin at home crew

I usually walk out of the room when I feel a strong one coming. lol
    lol

notsureifsrs.jpg...

You already got it made Bo, stop being greedy and let the rest of the have a piece of the pie.

LOL, RTF will kick yo ass!

They don't accept brick phones bro.
    Shut up HOmo. CEHOing>CEOing>CEBoing

LOL, that explains it. There was a 16oz limit on the return parcel.

Honesty I do thin it's worth it. You will save that $50 on your first trip there.

BUT, I really don't think the meat there is really that much cheaper than at the local grocery stores. Yes the everyday meat prices may be cheaper there, especially if you plan a spontaneous get together and need a lot of meat to cook right away. But I find that whenever the local supermarkets have a sale (and that's pretty much weekly or prior to any big holdiay) that their sale prices are cheaper. I usually just stock up on those sales and freeze.

edit: what kenshin said above, especially stuff that has an near expiration date. I just bought 400 tabs of vitamin C for $11 I think? . For my whole family that's a good deal, but if that were just for me, those things would turn hard as gravel by the time I finished even a third of it.

You're better off finding a friend that go to Costco often and tag a long.

It's a date!

Your Costco or Mine?

It's a date!

Your Costco or Mine?
    You always flake last minute, so your Costco. :}

You always flake last minute, so your Costco. :}
    sao wah

sao wah
    No sao, it's the truth!

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    This. I haven't gone to the theaters since summer 2011

LOL you should have made a lot of noise right after that to disguise it

The USPS tracking system sucks a$$ bro. It'll probably show up tomorrow or the next day.

I love Costco, but not sure you'll save much as a person shopping for one bro.

Busy Thursday morning ...

lol

Shut up HOmo. CEHOing>CEOing>CEBoing

LOL, that explains it. There was a 16oz limit on the return parcel.

Honesty I do thin it's worth it. You will save that $50 on your first trip there.

BUT, I really don't think the meat there is really that much cheaper than at the local grocery stores. Yes the everyday meat prices may be cheaper there, especially if you plan a spontaneous get together and need a lot of meat to cook right away. But I find that whenever the local supermarkets have a sale (and that's pretty much weekly or prior to any big holdiay) that their sale prices are cheaper. I usually just stock up on those sales and freeze.

edit: what kenshin said above, especially stuff that has an near expiration date. I just bought 400 tabs of vitamin C for $11 I think? . For my whole family that's a good deal, but if that were just for me, those things would turn hard as gravel by the time I finished even a third of it.

These ^^^^.

Closed Thread
Page 186 of 321 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast