Closed Thread
Page 41 of 329 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 9862
    |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bonecrshr View Post
    all of the pron posted on this page has been reported.
    former mod of peace
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Hey.

Winner. Glad I browsed today.
    "It is always easy to do right when you know ahead of time what you stand for."
    | Finance | Wrist - Watches | Audiophile | Health Care |
    Always interested in learning more about big data, analytics and KPI measurement.

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    former mod of peace
    Ever wonder what the old schoolers (DarkFalcon, PROVERBS, Boots, lil dan, etc) are up to?
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

Fear is for the winter Bonecrshr's Avatar
    Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    former mod of peace
    unfortunately all of the pron being posted back then was of the spammed homosexual variety.

(no Procta)
    Its not how you swim, its how you hold your breath
    Its not about playing fair in this life, its more about cheating death

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    Ever wonder what the old schoolers (DarkFalcon, PROVERBS, Boots, lil dan, etc) are up to?
    Just Boots, srs

BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So how much did everyone not enjoy the game yesterday? I loved it. Would have loved to see Georgia playing for the NC though!
    Georgia Bulldogs/Orlando Magic/Miami Dolphins/UCF Knights/BoSox

AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    Just Boots, srs
    I used to keep in touch with her via email but we lost touch after a while. She's a pretty awesome lady.
    ★cVc★

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    sure glad that weirdo lil_dan is gone..he really creeped me out with a barrage of self pics of the non-hetero variety

unfortunately all of the pron being posted back then was of the spammed homosexual variety.

(no Procta)
    I also reported them
    (no |ceman)
    Just Boots, srs
    agreed
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    Good luck with the recovery. Did
    your doc immobile the arm?
    Thanks. Yeah for 6 weeks. Got the nerve block, so my arm is useless.

No nausea though... Just a sore throat from the air tube..... I hope....lol

Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just Boots, srs
    Boots was cool. Sawastea was a funny dude
    Brothers of Metal

6'2", 198lbs

Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what about Jerry and Al? thought I'd see them around here.

Just Boots, srs
    I have a couple of pics of her and Roxie that I hold close to my heart

Originally Posted by BabyGunz76 View Post
    So how much did everyone not enjoy the game yesterday? I loved it. Would have loved to see Georgia playing for the NC though!
    you must be a Tide fan. as a general CFB fan, I thought it sucked. didn't even watch most of second half for the first time...ever for a BCS champ game. think I'd rather have seen a Bama/TexA&M rematch.

Originally Posted by Dirk__Diggler View Post
    Just a sore throat from the air tube..... I hope....lol
    lmao. reminds me of a Seinfeld episode

Originally Posted by Chris Partlow View Post
    Boots was cool. Sawastea was a funny dude
    didn't even know he was no longer around.

BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ I'm a UGA Bulldog fan brah
    Georgia Bulldogs/Orlando Magic/Miami Dolphins/UCF Knights/BoSox

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    sure glad that weirdo lil_dan is gone..he really creeped me out with a barrage of self pics of the non-hetero variety

LOL'd

Originally Posted by Dirk__Diggler View Post
    Thanks. Yeah for 6 weeks. Got the nerve block, so my arm is useless.

No nausea though... Just a sore throat from the air tube..... I hope....lol
    Wow, 6 weeks is a significant chunk of time. Did your doc mention any anticipated difficulties with gaining motion back?

I have a couple of pics of her and Roxie that I hold close to my heart
    Al and Jerry post on occasion.
    You shouldn't have mentioned possession of said pics. I foresee an influx of lurker PMs.
    Last edited by AlbinoGerbil; 01-08-2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: bad joke
    ★cVc★

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I miss Boots. She was a good lady. I never got too tight with DF or PROVERBS and I think we're all glad that lil dan is gone for good.

(no Procta)
    Uggh....don't remind me. Was the ghey pron troll actually boyscouT after all?

I think Jerry still comes around, as does Al, but they are far less active.

Al actually lives in the same city I do (or at least he used to) and I ran into him at a restaurant once. Maybe I should swing by the old folks homes in the county to see if he's still kicking.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

^^^ I'm a UGA Bulldog fan brah
    oh no. well, sorry about that man. lol. J/K. such a matchup would have been 1000x better than what I saw last night.

Al and Jerry post on occasion.
    You shouldn't have mentioned possession of said pics. I foresee an influx of lurker PMs.
    lol. they're not nudes or anything. didn't mean to give the wrong impression. just girls night out having some 'fun' is all. don't get overly excited fellas.

Uggh....don't remind me. Was the ghey pron troll actually boyscouT after all?

I think Jerry still comes around, as does Al, but they are far less active.

Al actually lives in the same city I do (or at least he used to) and I ran into him at a restaurant once. Maybe I should swing by the old folks homes in the county to see if he's still kicking.
    boyscouT? well, I wouldn't have put it past him trolling like that, but I'm not aware of it. I liked boyscouT actually.

this spamming was more like attacks and once they started and got everyone all stirred up, others that were disgruntled for what ever reason knew the button to push.

plus as you know pics could be posted immediately after signing up. changing that helped a lot IMO.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz

lol. they're not nudes or anything. didn't mean to give the wrong impression. just girls night out having some 'fun' is all. don't get overly excited fellas.
    Aware

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cycling to work is awesome!
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    all of the pron posted on this page has been reported.

All it did for me is make me hungry.

Originally Posted by fishpat86 View Post
    No AAS speak here.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Originally Posted by fishpat86 View Post
    Motor or bi?

(no, Procta)

:}
    ★cVc★

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    All it did for me is make me hungry.

hopefully for not what the pictures were implying
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

oh no. well, sorry about that man. lol. J/K. such a matchup would have been 1000x better than what I saw last night.

boyscouT? well, I wouldn't have put it past him trolling like that, but I'm not aware of it. I liked boyscouT actually.

this spamming was more like attacks and once they started and got everyone all stirred up, others that were disgruntled for what ever reason knew the button to push.

plus as you know pics could be posted immediately after signing up. changing that helped a lot IMO.
    The Roxie and Kate pics were hawt tho.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    Sorry to see ND forgot to show up last night

pretty pathetic
    It would be a much better game if it was Oregon and Bama. At least it will be a close game.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    unaware

sounds juicy

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    unaware

sounds juicy
    WAAAAYYY before your time.

am I confusing Boots and Kate? Its been a while and I'm getting old. I may be.

Yes you are

noobz
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

As far as I'm aware, yes.
    ★cVc★

Yes you are
    As far as I'm aware, yes.
    ahh, well, OK...my mistake. this too shall pass.

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel so young

was on AM before BB

Closed Thread