whisenhunt78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Has anyone tried Fish oil and L-Carnitine to help their fat loss?

Im trying it to see if it will progress my fat loss any further. If you tried it, what were your results like?
    Last edited by whisenhunt78; 04-24-2011 at 02:12 PM. Reason: mis-wording

Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you'd be the first.
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew

Originally Posted by Rhetorician View Post
    I think you'd be the first.
    Okay sorry. I didnt mean to write "has anyone else tried it". I was asking if anyone else that was gonna read this post tried it and what their results were like. Im sorry I worded it badly.

andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by whisenhunt78 View Post
    Okay sorry. I didnt mean to write "has anyone else tried it". I was asking if anyone else that was gonna read this post tried it and what their results were like. Im sorry I worded it badly.
    L-Carnitine used to be thought to help with long-chain fatty acid transportation which would in turn burn more fat. However, I believe there is some research saying that it can increase in focus and whatnot. Fish oil is a very beneficial overall supplement and I would recommend taking it no matter what as it can aid in heart, joint, skin, and other areas of health. So basically neither should benefit you much if any in the fat loss department. Being in a caloric deficit is what will cause fat loss. Just cut back by around 500 calories of what your requirements are and eat healthy, as healthy foods generally leave you feeling fuller with less calories. Healthier eating from a wide variety of sources will ensure that you are getting many of the micronutrients you may be missing otherwise.

Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    L-Carnitine used to be thought to help with long-chain fatty acid transportation which would in turn burn more fat. However, I believe there is some research saying that it can increase in focus and whatnot. Fish oil is a very beneficial overall supplement and I would recommend taking it no matter what as it can aid in heart, joint, skin, and other areas of health. So basically neither should benefit you much if any in the fat loss department. Being in a caloric deficit is what will cause fat loss. Just cut back by around 500 calories of what your requirements are and eat healthy, as healthy foods generally leave you feeling fuller with less calories. Healthier eating from a wide variety of sources will ensure that you are getting many of the micronutrients you may be missing otherwise.
    thank you

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by whisenhunt78 View Post
    Im trying it to see if it will progress my fat loss any further. If you tried it, what were your results like?
    Don't expect anything amazing or even much above your baseline fat loss results.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT