Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I've lost my breasts! (Serious :()

Hello,

I started a diet and training at the beggining of March. I've lost 17 pounds since then, and I've been really happy with myself. But I didn't know enough when I started(I probably didn't have a good diet) and now, I don't know why, but I've lost a lot of breast. I knew they would get smaller, but I thought they would be back as they were before I gained all that weight. What happened? Now they seem smaller and not as round...It's awful...My boyfriend thinks I've lost muscle underneath. Could it be the problem? I always had kinda big breasts ( C cup). Now it looks smaller, not as firm as they were, and it really bothers me..

Please help me (this is serious..)

jewelisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hear you .............. i went from dd's to sad looking b/c i am older then you ... but it really really sucks !! i understand what you are going through ...
    lisa zisa

Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jewelisa View Post
    i hear you .............. i went from dd's to sad looking b/c i am older then you ... but it really really sucks !! i understand what you are going through ...
    Thanks a lot...
    Did you do anything special to get them back? I know you cannot gain weight only in a part of your body, but do you think I could do some exercice to get them back as they were? Not the size, but at least firmer. Because now, they look kinda "loose". I'm goind to buy myself some push-up bras in the meantime, but I feel like I've lost a part of myself, litteraly. I always was lucky on that side. I was a 115 pound woman with 32C bust. Now they look way smaller than that and it kills me! I will probably need to accept that but I don't understand how it could happen. I thought I had the perfect genetics...

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There have been a few threads like this recently. One of the more recent was "where did my boobies go?" (try the search bar).

Unfortunately we can't choose where we lose weight and for some of us, our boobs are one of the first to go. Building up your chest muscles will help a bit. bench press, incline press, dumbbell flies. If the muscle is bigger, it'll fill out the skin a little more and get them a little tighter.

The only way to "get them back" is to put weight back on (no guarantees on where it will deposit) or get surgical help.
    -

JakeA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get small breast implants, if that's a feasible option for you. Build chest muscles if it's not.

punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh yes!! I know that feeling all too well. I was almost a C cup when I began weightlifting and now I'm below a B cup, but not quite an A cup. And I've only been doing this for 3 months!!
    Bodybuilding is not weight and repetitions; it’s resistance and absolute muscle failure. It’s not quantitative; it’s qualitative. It’s more mental than physical. It’s more control than rage. It’s the realization that you can always get bigger. ~ bodybuilding

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry, there's nothing you can do. Breasts are mostly fat, obviously. I've never had big boobs, and I like it that way...I knew some overweight girls in HS that would brag about their big boobs, and I remember being like well yeah duh...

Without gaining weight or surgery, they'll be gone forever. Embrace your boobies!

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly all these girls losing their boobies...

If your head wasn't screwed on you'd lose that too....

Seriously though if I find can I keep them because never had any to start with and I'm seriously thinking even nothing can shrink.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mine seemed to get that loose droopy feeling after I lost a lot of weight and they were way smaller. But since I started lifting weights it seems as though they have perked up again. But they will never be as big unless I got fat again. I think maybe you lost some muscle underneath the breast and that is why they don't seem as "firm" as you said but as far as size goes breast tissue is just fat and when you lose fat it will unfortunately come from your breasts.

goofeegrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goofeegrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goofeegrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goofeegrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goofeegrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goofeegrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goofeegrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goofeegrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goofeegrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goofeegrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goofeegrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm so glad to hear i'm not alone. i've been losing size as well, unfortunately. i think it's time to get a new bra fitting. that's one thing that will definitely help, a good bra! i have been doing plenty of chest work with my weight training and i think it is helping but it's such a change from four months ago! well, i've been thinking about it and i would rather be fit and lean than out of shape with bigger boobs. wouldn't you?
    "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be" - Lao Tzu

canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jewelisa View Post
    Well at least you had some time to enjoy having dd's!! My wife has been a small b forever--but her great ass makes up for it somewhat!!

Bob

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by goofeegrrl View Post
    i've been thinking about it and i would rather be fit and lean than out of shape with bigger boobs. wouldn't you?
    Great statement!

Originally Posted by canadianlifter View Post
    Well at least you had some time to enjoy having dd's!! My wife has been a small b forever--but her great ass makes up for it somewhat!!

Bob

LOL, guess I'm the only one who doesn't care for wanting big boobs. My mother had huge boobs, DD's... and even some custom bras. She had bad back pain which she attributed to her boobs weighing her down. Plus, I've always played sports, and the girls with big boobs always struggled.... either they were bouncing too much, or just annoying them lol.... All I ever heard was girls complaining about having big boobs, so I have always been happy with an average sized rack

pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For firmness try using a cream maybe? Something like this http://www.blissworld.com/product/ba...+bust+cream.do

As you work out you breasts will definitely be perkier, I was once a C cup and now I'm down to a high A. At first I was really down about it but to be honest, the more I worked out the better they started to look. They no longer need any support. lol. I'm braless 98% of the time.

It's cute, don't worry about it. You'll soon love how neater they are.

Thanks.

The thing is, I've always had big breasts, even when I wasn't overweight. I was 115 pounds and I was wearing a big C cup. I was small everywhere but I had big boobs. THen, I gained a lot of weight, I went up to 150, had a D cup. Decided to loose weight, got back to a C, but for some reason, they look smaller and more loose. I thought I would get back to the same size I was before gaining that extra weight.

I will try to build muscle underneath and see where it gets me.

Thanks everyone.

lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    also be careful that you're not losing weight too quickly... remember 1-2 pounds per week is optimal. It gives the skin the proper time to "bounce back". And chest exercises will help. High-impact exercises like running also loosen the breast tissue, adding to the sag factor. Try incline walking instead, or at least run on a soft surface! no crazy boob-flopping exercise.. at least, not on a regular basis!
    You don't lose weight to get healthy. You get healthy to lose weight.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women who have been pregnant go through the same thing. That temporary awesomeness that occurs with inflation of cup size ends up turning into a big letdown when you quit lactating. LOL Cup size may be about the same but you end up looking deflated from the tissue being stretched and then having less volume.

There is a chance your skin will firm back up over time if you don't regain a lot of weight, but rather than wait for that to happen, I would make sure you do some heavy chest work...even if the tissue shrinks back up on it's own, it'll benefit you in the fight against gravity as you get older.

Just doin' my thing... BuffedWildCat's Avatar
    BuffedWildCat is just really nice. (+1000) BuffedWildCat is just really nice. (+1000) BuffedWildCat is just really nice. (+1000) BuffedWildCat is just really nice. (+1000) BuffedWildCat is just really nice. (+1000) BuffedWildCat is just really nice. (+1000) BuffedWildCat is just really nice. (+1000) BuffedWildCat is just really nice. (+1000) BuffedWildCat is just really nice. (+1000) BuffedWildCat is just really nice. (+1000) BuffedWildCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    LOL, guess I'm the only one who doesn't care for wanting big boobs.
    No you're not, I'm with ya!

My mother had huge boobs, DD's... and even some custom bras. She had bad back pain which she attributed to her boobs weighing her down. Plus, I've always played sports, and the girls with big boobs always struggled.... either they were bouncing too much, or just annoying them lol.... All I ever heard was girls complaining about having big boobs, so I have always been happy with an average sized rack
    I got a taste of having large boobs both times I breastfed my kids and each time I was glad to have my average size boobs back when I quit breastfeeding. I mean they looked nice and all, it was cool to finally have cleavage, but with my being a sports & exercise junkie, well, big boobs are definitely more of a hindrance.

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post

LOL, guess I'm the only one who doesn't care for wanting big boobs.
    Nope I am also with you. I am a small A cup and wish I had even less.... I absolutely hate it when they feel a bit bigger
    September 2006 - 9km Sydney Harbour Bridge Run - 45:25
    August 2007 - 14km City to Surf - 77:00
    September 2007 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - Withdrawn due to stress fractures :(
    September 2008 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - 1:59.22
    May 2009 - Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon - 1:53:22

Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel your pain! The last two months on my "fitness journey" I've lost an inch each month, who knows how much before that since I didn't measure... Should be interesting when I do my 30 day measurement on the 21st. The heavy chest lifting has brought them up a bit. Never had a ton to work with in the first place but the were a small c with weight gain, now I have no idea (all sports bras currently). Measuring at a 34" tho. They're not sagging so I'm happy with that at the moment, lol!!
    Last edited by Jrzimmer; 06-01-2009 at 03:54 PM. Reason: typo
    Motivation. Dedication. Inspiration. ~ Three words to live by.

There comes a point in your life when you realize
    who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will..
    So, don't worry about people from your past, there?s a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I went from a C to a small A . It made me a sad panda...but you learn to deal with it - at least until you win the lottery and can afford some DD's
    ^_^

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I lost mine a long time ago and have stopped looking for them
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    ...they're in the same place you keep leaving your keys.

Jill74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I guess you don't have any other choice to maintain big breast while losing weight. The thing there is just to explain your boyfriend what happened and you may go do breast enhanment supplements or to a doctor

Registered User MustangFanatic0's Avatar
    MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pretty.batgirl View Post
    For firmness try using a cream maybe? Something like this http://www.blissworld.com/product/ba...+bust+cream.do

As you work out you breasts will definitely be perkier, I was once a C cup and now I'm down to a high A. At first I was really down about it but to be honest, the more I worked out the better they started to look. They no longer need any support. lol. I'm braless 98% of the time.

It's cute, don't worry about it. You'll soon love how neater they are.

braless....man i so wish i could go braless an not worry about gravity taking ahold of my boobs.
    Im a 38C right now and i actually would like them to be smaller, i seriously think the last part of my body fat to go would be my boobies,
    first it was my face, now its my upper portion of my abs, than my calves, than my arms, my thys, my lower abs, and my boobs.

BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mine have gone from small c to small b, but the shrinkage is even more than one cup size because the band has gone down to 32 from 36! Thank goodness my hubby isn't into bodacious boobs, but I still have this little worry that I'm going to start looking like a teenage boy if I get more pecs and lose any more boobage.

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I keep staring at whats behind you I had not even noticed

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Amyrosie View Post
    Hello,

I started a diet and training at the beggining of March. I've lost 17 pounds since then, and I've been really happy with myself. But I didn't know enough when I started(I probably didn't have a good diet) and now, I don't know why, but I've lost a lot of breast. I knew they would get smaller, but I thought they would be back as they were before I gained all that weight. What happened? Now they seem smaller and not as round...It's awful...My boyfriend thinks I've lost muscle underneath. Could it be the problem? I always had kinda big breasts ( C cup). Now it looks smaller, not as firm as they were, and it really bothers me..

Please help me (this is serious..)
    I know a few doctors that can find them for a few grand. lol

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dunkonu9 View Post
    I keep staring at whats behind you I had not even noticed
    Phew...thank goodness

Amanda - Yeah I checked where my keys were...still no boobies
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Am I the only woman who wants to lose the boobs? They just get in the way, in my opinion.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Am I the only woman who wants to lose the boobs? They just get in the way, in my opinion.
    Me me.... hate them with a passion.
    September 2006 - 9km Sydney Harbour Bridge Run - 45:25
    August 2007 - 14km City to Surf - 77:00
    September 2007 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - Withdrawn due to stress fractures :(
    September 2008 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - 1:59.22
    May 2009 - Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon - 1:53:22