Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 32lax View Post
    absolutely, if you use any supplement you should know both the ncaa and your school's testing policy.
    Agreed.
    "Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself." - Jean Paul Sartre

I dont know what Im doing keepgoingNOW's Avatar
    keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    new here so not sure if this right place to ask but... im on cellucor d4 and ws1, some ingrediants you listed are in those, i have to take some drug tests for the military, will they show up?

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by keepgoingNOW View Post
    new here so not sure if this right place to ask but... im on cellucor d4 and ws1, some ingrediants you listed are in those, i have to take some drug tests for the military, will they show up?
    I don't really know anything about military drug testing standards. I don't want to tell you anything that is incorrect. I know there are a few military guys that post in the supplement section on the regular. I would suggest to make a thread about it in the supplement section.

Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you are joining the Army:

The Army doesn't test for most of the drugs on this list. The big ones are narcotics. You can be command directed for AAS, but it is hard as hell to have happen. I don't know of any dietary supplement currently banned by the Army. Weed, ex, crack, etc are indeed banned. Roids are banned too. As far as the crazy restrictions that the NCAA has, the Army could careless. Cost too much to test for all that crap. Nothing in a LEGAL (I mean 100% legal, not grey area stuff like research chems) OTC supplement will cause you to piss dirty, except maybe prohormones. Other branches may/may not be different.

/donederailing

I dont know what Im doing keepgoingNOW's Avatar
    keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hawks58 View Post
    If you are joining the Army:

The Army doesn't test for most of the drugs on this list. The big ones are narcotics. You can be command directed for AAS, but it is hard as hell to have happen. I don't know of any dietary supplement currently banned by the Army. Weed, ex, crack, etc are indeed banned. Roids are banned too. As far as the crazy restrictions that the NCAA has, the Army could careless. Cost too much to test for all that crap. Nothing in a LEGAL (I mean 100% legal, not grey area stuff like research chems) OTC supplement will cause you to piss dirty, except maybe prohormones. Other branches may/may not be different.

/donederailing
    good to know, i am going army/navy/air force rotc so hopefully there the same...

im not sure how ncaa tests though as ive had friends that were on bout 5 different banned substances and all were cleared to play

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good to know, i am going army/navy/air force rotc so hopefully there the same...

im not sure how ncaa tests though as ive had friends that were on bout 5 different banned substances and all were cleared to play
    I would however be very careful not to use anything containing DMAA. The military has ordered it to be pulled from the shelves on the GNC's on base, and until this whole things clears up, it's better safe than sorry.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

Your friends got lucky then. The NCAA doesn't test everyone. I know for football they pick 12 people at random and test them after games. Your friends got lucky that they were never picked.

JDAX23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What would you guys recommend as some of the best supplements that an NCAA athlete can take and that are all legal?

Originally Posted by JDAX23 View Post
    What would you guys recommend as some of the best supplements that an NCAA athlete can take and that are all legal?

Really the only categories of supplements you need to be weary of are test boosters, preworkout supps, and fat burners/thermogenics.

Protein, creatine, beta alanine, fish oil, and a multivitamin will all be fine.

Here are a couple of my favorite preworkouts that will not cause you any problems with the NCAA: Beast Mode, Animal Rage, White Flood, Lit-Up, SuperPump Max, Focus XT, Body Octane, BodyForge, Ultima, etc.

For test boosters that will be ok with the NCAA: Activate Xtreme, Triazole, Bioforge, Super Test, Prometheus Rising, Bulk DAA, ErgoTest, and many more.

I listed a lot of supps to avoid in the OP.

My best advice would be to educate yourself on what is banned and then make your own informed decisions based off of your own knowledge.

John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500)
    does the ncaa allow creatine or no?

Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    does the ncaa allow creatine or no?
    Yes, absolutely.

gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome thread, caffeine??

Originally Posted by gillG View Post
    Awesome thread, caffeine??
    I covered it in depth in the OP.

It's not banned. It's restricted. Just read the first post.

Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 44bulldog View Post
    I covered it in depth in the OP.

It's not banned. It's restricted. Just read the first post.
    This guy posted one liners in seriously every thread that was on the first page earlier. No idea what the hell is going on. At first I thought it was a spam bot there was sooooo many threads within a 5 minute time span.

Really the only categories of supplements you need to be weary of are test boosters, preworkout supps, and fat burners/thermogenics.

Protein, creatine, beta alanine, fish oil, and a multivitamin will all be fine.

Here are a couple of my favorite preworkouts that will not cause you any problems with the NCAA: Beast Mode, Animal Rage, White Flood, Lit-Up, SuperPump Max, Focus XT, Body Octane, BodyForge, Ultima, etc.

For test boosters that will be ok with the NCAA: Activate Xtreme, Triazole, Bioforge, Super Test, Prometheus Rising, Bulk DAA, ErgoTest, and many more.

I listed a lot of supps to avoid in the OP.

My best advice would be to educate yourself on what is banned and then make your own informed decisions based off of your own knowledge.
    Awesome that helped a lot. I currently am taking white flood and I like it a lot. I was not aware that test boosters were allowed by the NCAA? Is it just those certain ones, or are all test boosters legal. And what would be the main benefit of taking a test booster?

Originally Posted by Hawks58 View Post
    This guy posted one liners in seriously every thread that was on the first page earlier. No idea what the hell is going on. At first I thought it was a spam bot there was sooooo many threads within a 5 minute time span.

Ahh, I see. Probably just trying to get his post count up.

Awesome that helped a lot. I currently am taking white flood and I like it a lot. I was not aware that test boosters were allowed by the NCAA? Is it just those certain ones, or are all test boosters legal. And what would be the main benefit of taking a test booster?

It's not so much that the NCAA allows testboosters. They just haven't banned them. The NCAA doesn't ban specific supplements or supplement categories, they ban specific ingredients, compounds, or substances.

Stay away from natty testboosters that contain DHEA (or any of it's synonyms, covered in the OP). And honestly, at age 21, you probably won't see much, if any, benefits from taking a natty testbooster. Your test levels are already probably high enough.

Ok that makes sense. So just stick to the basics then? Right now I am taking creatine monohydrate, protein, BCAA, and White Flood. Anything else you can think of or is that good?

Ok that makes sense. So just stick to the basics then? Right now I am taking creatine monohydrate, protein, BCAA, and White Flood. Anything else you can think of or is that good?
    That's a solid stack. You only need the BCAAs though if you're cutting or training fasted, otherwise save your money. I would add fish oil and beta alanine to your stack. Take the fish oil with meals. Take 2g of beta alanine in the AM and another 2g in the PM.

That's a solid stack. You only need the BCAAs though if you're cutting or training fasted, otherwise save your money. I would add fish oil and beta alanine to your stack. Take the fish oil with meals. Take 2g of beta alanine in the AM and another 2g in the PM.
    I am actually allergic to fish :/ and also, I thought that bcaa's helped with improving strength? Also is there not beta alanine in the White Flood? or do I just need more in my system?

I am actually allergic to fish :/ and also, I thought that bcaa's helped with improving strength? Also is there not beta alanine in the White Flood? or do I just need more in my system?
    Ok, stay away from fish oil then. Maybe Flaxseed Oil instead. Omega 3 Fatty Acids are great for general health, joint, brain, and heart function.

If you're diet is on point and you're getting AT LEAST your bodyweight in protein a day, then you are getting plenty of BCAAs from the food you eat. All protein is made up of BCAAs. BCAAs are literally in every piece of meat you eat and in every protein shake and glass of milk you drink.

Yes White Flood has beta alanine (I believe 850mg a serving), but you should aim for at least 3.2g of beta alanine a day.

Ok, stay away from fish oil then. Maybe Flaxseed Oil instead. Omega 3 Fatty Acids are great for general health, joint, brain, and heart function.

If you're diet is on point and you're getting AT LEAST your bodyweight in protein a day, then you are getting plenty of BCAAs from the food you eat. All protein is made up of BCAAs. BCAAs are literally in every piece of meat you eat and in every protein shake and glass of milk you drink.

Yes White Flood has beta alanine (I believe 850mg a serving), but you should aim for at least 3.2g of beta alanine a day.
    Alright, is there just pure beta alanine supp that you recommend? And you said to take it in the morning and in the evening?? I guess when is the most beneficial times to take it?

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright, is there just pure beta alanine supp that you recommend? And you said to take it in the morning and in the evening?? I guess when is the most beneficial times to take it?
    We offer our SNS Beta Alanine caps which are perfectly dosed and incredibly affordable. The 501 cap series is about half a year supply.

andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's a list on the weight room wall with the list and ginseng is listed on there. I don't know if that's still in effect though.

scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    amazing
    HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by andrewmc View Post
    There's a list on the weight room wall with the list and ginseng is listed on there. I don't know if that's still in effect though.
    I'll look in to it.

Originally Posted by scobo View Post
    amazing
    Thanks.

THRIVVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great info. Thanks for the thread bro.

goldenwang7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC strength vitapak?

Does anyone know if the mega men strength vitapak program is banned by the NCAA for student athletes? sorry if this was already answered, also is kre/alkalyn banned?

Originally Posted by goldenwang7 View Post
    Does anyone know if the mega men strength vitapak program is banned by the NCAA for student athletes? sorry if this was already answered, also is kre/alkalyn banned?
    Both products are fine to be taken (according to ingredient panels) as long as they are not provided by the coaches or institution.

Originally Posted by THRIVVE View Post
    Great info. Thanks for the thread bro.
    My pleasure.

Originally Posted by goldenwang7 View Post
    VVVVV
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Both products are fine to be taken (according to ingredient panels) as long as they are not provided by the coaches or institution.
    What he said.

blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the post good information.