Thread: Toxic Farts

GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Toxic Farts

I've been letting go some really nasty ones for the past few months and some were just too much. I laid one in Spanish class before class was over and that one was the grand daddy of them all. The entire class smelled like *** and it was so bad that my butt got really hot as well and it felt like thick hot smoke too!!! The best times I let one if those bad boys out are when I'm in the middle of a crowded hallway and they were some serious dirty bombs. I'm not surprised that no one has been knocked out by them yet. I almost was at times. One of the worst was when I was on a school bus and I let one out right next to my friend. It didnt leave. 😵 Is there a way to ease the choke factor of my farts without taking whey isolate out of my diet?

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Be a man and embrace it. People will respect you for it.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    my roommate in college had the same problem. his diet sucked and he took a lot of supplements.

i have no other information for you other than my experience with his rectal gas.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah just continue farting.

The best time to fart is when you are sitting on your wallet.

You will have gas money.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to storm the hall ways busting them.
    Embrace it, man.
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Nah just continue farting.

The best time to fart is when you are sitting on your wallet.

You will have gas money.
    lol'd at this.
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169516313

MMDELAD

jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dairy and whey do it to me..

Cut back on those and things might improve.

GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GroovyKick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drink almond milk and ill see what happens when I slow down on the whey. Until then, I'm gonna have fun ripping some deadly farts in school for fun and see how some people react to them. I usually fart like 10 to 15 times each hour. Letting out another right now!

djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had to check out this thread for the title and the post did not disappoint, bravo! Had a friend in high school that had such horrid ones that the class would have to clear out whenever he would do it. Rather than be disgusted by it, he decided to let us use his skills for some fun. We'd have him walk down the isles between lunch tables and crop dust the area then return to our table. 20 seconds pass and the reactions begin. Just sit back and enjoy. Then the true magic happened when we realized we could have him put a Gatorade bottle up to the back of his shorts and let one go and quickly close the top. Classes change, we take the top off and set it in the corner of a hall and wait. Accusations of stink bombs being released would follow. I say embrace it as well!

If you want to be a party pooper, then whey and dairy are likely the culprits and you may be having issues to lactose. I'd have fun with it while you're in high school though

aitchfourex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitchfourex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitchfourex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitchfourex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitchfourex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitchfourex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitchfourex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitchfourex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitchfourex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitchfourex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitchfourex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to hate my farts but now I embrace them. I enjoy the smell. It's my personal marinade.