Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ketogenic diet + ECA stack?

About to start cutting again and going to be using ECA stacks. I haven't taken them before, and am curious as to whether or not I should do a ketogenic diet.

Could running the ECA stack with a ketogenic diet be harmful?

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't imagine why it would be bad. I did it for a while with no problems.

Registered User JimmyBroscience's Avatar
    JimmyBroscience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kiaownsyou View Post
    About to start cutting again and going to be using ECA stacks. I haven't taken them before, and am curious as to whether or not I should do a ketogenic diet.

No. However, with EC/A you want to make sure when you do eat, you get proper nutrition. I've seen some people use ECA as a crutch to simply not eat, or to achieve extreme caloric deficits, and that is bad news. You need to make sure to supply yourself with an adequate amount of food and nutrients.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It is fine on any diet assuming you have no underlying health issues. Drop the A......not necessary. Read up http://www.hotnfit.com/fat_loss/ecstack.html

Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiaownsyou is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks everyone for the advice. Also I am currently taking prescription vyvanse during the school year. Would this drug be problematic with EC/A stacks?

Thanks everyone for the advice. Also I am currently taking prescription vyvanse during the school year. Would this drug be problematic with EC/A stacks?
    YES. YES. Very much so. I'm glad you mentioned this.... They are basically in the same class in terms of chemistry, vyvanse is basically legal amphetamine, and EC are both stimulants, ephedrine itself closely related to amphetamine, so close that Ephedrine will routinely show false pos. on drug screens...

The main issue here is heart rate and blood pressure. These are vitals, and they are called that for a reason. Stacking vyvanse and ephedrine in medical doses gives a compounding effect, they do basically the same thing. Your pulse and blood pressure needs to be watched carefully if you are dumb enough to try this, which I STRONGLY recommend against. DO NOT DO IT. You risk stroking out, among other things, including respiratory distress, heart attack, and ischemia....

I kinda have to wonder if you have not noticed the effects of your meds? Weight loss is not only common, but universal in amphetamine use, even in milder, time released ADD/ADHD treatments....
    Last edited by JimmyBroscience; 08-26-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Originally Posted by JimmyBroscience View Post
    YES. YES. Very much so. I'm glad you mentioned this.... They are basically in the same class in terms of chemistry, vyvanse is basically legal amphetamine, and EC are both stimulants, ephedrine itself closely related to amphetamine, so close that Ephedrine will show pos. on drug screens.

The main issue here is heart rate and blood pressure. These are vitals, and they are called that for a reason. Stacking vyvanse and ephedrine in medical doses gives a compounding effect, they do basically the same thing. Your pulse and blood pressure needs to be watched carefully if you are dumb enough to try this, which I STRONGLY recommend against. DO NOT DO IT. You risk stroking out, among other things, including respiratory distress, heart attack, and ischemia....
    Okay great thanks for telling me that. I've schedule an appointment tomorrow with my doctor. Would a possible solution be not to take the stack on days that I take Vyvanse?

Originally Posted by JimmyBroscience View Post
    YES. YES. Very much so. I'm glad you mentioned this.... They are basically in the same class in terms of chemistry, vyvanse is basically legal amphetamine, and EC are both stimulants, ephedrine itself closely related to amphetamine, so close that Ephedrine will routinely show false pos. on drug screens...

I kinda have to wonder if you have not noticed the effects of your meds? Weight loss is not only common, but universal in amphetamine use, even in milder, time released ADD/ADHD treatments....
    Only side effects I've noticed on days I take Vyvanse is the suppressed appetite. I don't think I have lost weigh bc of the medication, it was purely diet IMO. I did take it while doing Keto for 5 months and lost 30 pounds earlier this year.

Okay great thanks for telling me that. I've schedule an appointment tomorrow with my doctor. Would a possible solution be not to take the stack on days that I take Vyvanse?
    Not a good idea... vyvanse will linger in your system for about 2 or 3 days, ephedrine likewise. If your heart is content on trying EC, I would drop vyvanse completely, then at least 4 stays later start EC. You will suffer some withdraw doing that, and you will notice EC is actually a fairly effective OTC treatment for ADD for similar reasons as amphetamine, the effects however are somewhat milder and the felt stimulant reaction is almost a 180 from lisdex.

I would have a hard time rationalizing the actual need for E/C when already taking real scheduled amphetamines. Amphetamine is actually more powerful in it's shared effects with E/C. The only noticeable difference I have empirically noticed is the unique adrenaline feel you get if you do not ease into E/C, but that feeling actually loses it's edge rather quickly as your body adapts to E/C. Thus, if that's all you want, you will be chasing a moving goal post. YMMV.

The actual chemical action of lisdex/vyvanse works differently to the observed synergistic and thermogenic effect of the E/C combination, but has almost the same result. - That is, appetite suppression, and enhanced weight loss when coupled with diet and excercise. The "problem" with lisdex is that it's actual effects are almost opposite to regular amphetemine and other stimulants...thus the calming and attentive effect desired for ADHD treatment. If you actually suffer from ADHD, it is probably not the best of ideas to skip medically established treatment and to implement E/C because of the opposite "hit" and felt effects of these drugs....

Only side effects I've noticed on days I take Vyvanse is the suppressed appetite. I don't think I have lost weigh bc of the medication, it was purely diet IMO. I did take it while doing Keto for 5 months and lost 30 pounds earlier this year.
    Sometimes it's hard to take notice after using daily, especially in time released and lower dose prescriptions, but I guarantee your medication was not an innocent bystander in your weightloss, it played a supporting role.
    Last edited by JimmyBroscience; 08-26-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Bfit2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

EC and keto

about EC and keto from thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/ephedrine

Choosing the right diet to use with Ephedrine/Caffeine
    Your diet will also make a difference in what effects ephedrine will produce. Insulin prevents lipolysis. Insulin has been shown to inhibit lipolysis in a phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase- (PI3K) and phosphodiesterase 3B (PDE3)-dependent manner and to stimulate fractional re-esterification of free fatty acids (FFAs), resulting in inhibition of FFA release (1,2). Even in the presence of ephedrine and/or noradrenaline, a high carbohydrate diet will reduce the fat mobilizing effects of ephedrine. This being the case, I generally recommend a low carb diet to get the most out of ephedrine and caffeine. Keep in mind, however, that over time, your body will not respond so well to ephedrine when on a low carb diet. This should not surprise you considering your metabolic rate (reflecting CNS activity) will drop like a led zeppelin on a low carb diet anyway. So, a periodic carb up is helpful in keeping ephedrine’s thermogenic properties high. A carb up should last no longer than 2 days. I may be helpful to keep fat low during these two days, or if you must eat fat, make sure it is n-3 and/or n-6 fatty acids.

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I doubt anyone is still following this being 2 years old and your other post being 4 years old. Way to use Zuzana Light as your ava too instead of yourself.
    "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." -Ken Venturi

Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xJellyBirdx View Post
    I doubt anyone is still following this being 2 years old and your other post being 4 years old. Way to use Zuzana Light as your ava too instead of yourself.
    I thought Zuzca Light was blonde? Good eye!

I'm curious too Bfit2012... do you have a personal experience to share that sparked a search that brought this thread up? Is keto best with ephedrine and caffeine use?
    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.
    -Twain

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Looton View Post
    I thought Zuzca Light was blonde? Good eye!
    Girls tend to color their hair from time to time. I'd recognize that face anywhere, lol.
    "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." -Ken Venturi